Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Bpa144

An ancient evil is awakening, and they have their sights set on the cozy town of Sandpoint. Will Sandpoint's new group of heroes be able to stand against this evil or will the be overwhelmed?


301 to 350 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet wakes up feeling refreshed and ready to do Pharasma's work. He begins with silent prayer and reflection, which takes up a good amount of time, before he dresses and heads out. First thing first--he heads into town to buy a replacement scarf. He's looking for a duller one, but this is Varisia... Do as you will, GM.

After purchasing a new scarf, he heads to the stables to await Aldrean.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi wakes up and does her morning prayers, feeling refreshed she then washes up and gets ready for the day. She makes her way to the common room, *waves* to the Jerome. "Can I get coffee and some breakfast please" to the waitress. "Morning Jerome."


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito wakes early along with Bala and they spend some time before breakfast deep in thought. The little dino lets out a small hissing noise and Jito reaches for his pack. He pulls out some dried scraps he had saved over from a previous hunt. Bala's tastes have become more visceral though and he knows he'll be better off hunting rats.

Off to the stables then, I suppose. Let's see what today will bring us in the way of learning.


M Human Fighter 1

Good morning Jiessi, hope you are ready for the day.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"I'm ready," patting on her crossbow.


"That is good my dear, for it is time to go." Aldrean says as he walks out of the stables with his two menservants and enough horses for everyone.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome mounts up with everyone and sets out for some fresh pork.


Prophet:
when you were shoping earier fo ra scarf you found yourself at Vernan's fine clothing. When you enter you are greated by a beautiful half-elf. After a few second though she says "Your one of the people who fought the goblins yesterday right?"


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

DM:

"Indeed," Prophet says with a slight nod. "I am Prophet, and I am looking for a scarf to replace one bloodied yesterday."


Prophet:
We have a wide selection of scarves, especially for a hero of Sandpoint." She brings you over to were all the scarves are hung for display. Most are as expected bright and in the Varisian style, how ever you do find a duller scarf you are looking for.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi follows Aldrean to the stables, smiling when she sees the horses. She produces a carrot and gives it the horse she chooses. Scratching his face gently.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

DM:
"Thank you," Prophet says, paying for one of the duller scarves. He pauses a moment, and lays down another coin, picking up a bright red scarf as well. "I'll take this one, also." Want me to pay for them?

Prophet arrives at the stables with his hood up, hat on, and a new, dully-colored scarf around his throat. He also has a brighter scarf worn as a sash around his waist. "Are we ready to head out? I must admit, I have no weapons suited to his hunt."


Prophet:
"oh no, please take them, consider it a reward for helping the town." she hands you back your coins.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito sits atop a horse that may be as uncomfortable beneath him as he is above. "As ready as we'll ever be. He looks to Prophet, And I'll wager you're better suited than I am in general. We shall see though!"


"You really love animals don't you, my dear?" Aldrean asks Jiessi.

To the other Aldrean says "I'm sure the weapons you have are fine, if you can kill a goblin with them you should be able to kill a boar."


M Human Fighter 1

Indeed. A good bow and sword will suit me fine in this hunt.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet grunts. "Not sure how well-suited a battle-cane and some stakes are against a charging boar. Still, I have my crossbow... And Pharasma will provide."


M Human Fighter 1

Best borrow a spear.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"A spear? I should go get one." her nails scratching Lucky's chin.


M Human Fighter 1

It appears that Aldrean has provided them.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

"I don't know that I will fair any better with a spear than the goblin bow I procured the other day. I'll give a try and when all else fails I still have my spells."


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"And I have such means as well," Prophet says to Jito. He walks over to one of the calmer-looking horses and strokes its side, assessing its temper before mounting.


"I'm sure you will all be fine, it is only boars we are hunting after all. Now if everyone is ready let us start our journey."


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome is ready and gallops away with everyone for boar hunting.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi fingers scratching the horse, as her heel press in to give the horse encouragement. So, Aldrean where are we hunting boar?


"Oh we are heading to the Tickwood forest, it shouldn't be a long trip at all. Now I am curious, are all of you natives to Sandpoint?"


M Human Fighter 1

No. I am a caravan guard who came from farther east. Just escorting a caravan to Sandpoint when the troubles with the goblins started.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"I have family in the area. I'm from where ever my feet lead me. A bit restless, to much to see to settle down in life."


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

"I was born into a world of pain but raised in the forest which I will always call my home. You may know it as the Mwangi Expanse."


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"I come from a monastery to the Gray Lady," Prophet says. "It was far from this place, but is no longer there. Burned down." The man says it with no remorse, and it is clear he did not particularly care for the other residents.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"Let's ride, I've always enjoyed the open country."


M Human Fighter 1

*tromp tromp tromp*


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

And so, our heroes trek across the countryside, hoping to find one of the elusive boars, as their newfound companion, the eccentric Aldrean Foxglove, leads them on the hunt... </TVannouncer>


M Human Fighter 1

Just wondering, since Our Dm can't post as often, perhaps we should just do combat parts? I like roleplaying but the pace here doesn't lend itself well to it.


It takes your group on horses back about half and hour to reach Tickwood.
Everyone can make survival checks to try and track down a boar.


M Human Fighter 1

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

survival: 1d20 ⇒ 14


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

No Survival skill over here.


M Human Fighter 1

And so the brave heroes got lost and were never seen again *sad violin*


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

They will be remembered!!!


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi rides along with the others, keeping a lookout for any trouble. Hopefully the boar have the good sense to stay away from us.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


GM:
1d4 ⇒ 4
1d100 ⇒ 23

Your group wonders the woods for 4 hours. No one in the party sees any animals at all.
You can all make another survival check


M Human Fighter 1

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Jerome hobbles around, looking with near-sighted eyes, his horse having died long ago. ;)


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet also wanders about. "It's so quiet here," he murmurs to himself. "As though Pharasma were about to lay claim to something, but it survived in the end..." Which I'm happy about!

Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi simply listens tot h forest sounds or lack thereof.

No survival skill.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

He she is distracted by her horse.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito wakes up having fallen asleep on the back of his horse and quickly surveys the area.

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Only to fall back asleep.


GM:
1d4 ⇒ 3
1d100 ⇒ 67

After travailing in the woods for another 3 hours, your group comes to a clearing and find a boar eating a a carcass of a dead dear. It appears as surprised as you all are.

Initiative:

Jito: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Jiessi: 1d20 ⇒ 4
The Prophet: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Jerome: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Boar: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Aldrean: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Initiative order:
Jerome
Prophet
Jito
Jiessi
Boar
Aldrean
I will put up a map later today


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome shoots the boar!

Bow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 131d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet also draws his crossbow and, after murmuring a prayer to Pharasma, fires a bolt.

Crossbow attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Crossbow damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito awakes again as the party has found some prey. A rush of life fills him as he draws the little goblin shortbow and knocks an arrow.

ride: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

"Bala, how about some meat for dinner?"

Bala let's out a shrill scream and launches himself towards the boar.

bala attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
damage+poison: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

But Bala misinterprets and bites into the fallen deer.

301 to 350 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / bpa144'2 Rise of the Runelords game thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.