Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Bpa144

An ancient evil is awakening, and they have their sights set on the cozy town of Sandpoint. Will Sandpoint's new group of heroes be able to stand against this evil or will the be overwhelmed?


251 to 300 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

M Human Fighter 1

Jerome Caulflower. I was a guard for an incoming caravan when the goblins attacked and was actuality headign here for a rest.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Gonna assume Ameiko refuses Prophet's help.

The other man moves over to join your group, sitting after brushing his cassock forward to avoid tripping on it. "Prophet," he says. "The Prophet of Pharasma. I came to see the opening of the new church, and to see if any lost children here would like to see the bounteous rewards my Lady can offer." He removes his hat and smiles a little. "The faith here seems strong for other deities, among the humanoid populace, though I found some other children happy to learn."


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Again, my name is Jito. I came to this town to study the ancient ruins and have been living just beyond it's border in the woods.

As you can see my blood and lifestyle choices might not afford me much hospitality.


After she finishes mopping the woman comes over. "Hello I'm Ameiko, How can I help you. Oh you guys are the people who helped fight the goblins right? I saw you fight them in front of the Church and Jasper over there" She indicates the man at the bar "that he saw you fight more goblins up by the white Deer."


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Indeed," Prophet says to the approaching woman. "Though the souls we sent to Pharasma today were but a single drop in a vast ocean of spirits."


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi cringes slightly at the mentioned on Pharasma. Desna may you bring pleasant dreams to the Prophet's dire soul. She smiles at the innkeeper, "Desna's luck was with town today having these friends travel to this town."


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome nods to Prophet. Hello, it is good to meet a fellow member of the faith. Although I am not clergy, my family has a long history of being in her service.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Ah! Really?" Prophet seems to perk up at Jerome's comment. "Tell me, Son of the Gray, what is your family name? And how do you practice?"

Knowledge (religion) to recognize anything Jerome may say: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


M Human Fighter 1

Caulflower. We serve as morticians, undertakers and other facets of her aspect as the Lady of Graves.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"The Caulflowers? I cannot say I've heard of you." Prophet clasps his hands. "But the honor you serve in your duty to the Lady is admirable. After we servants reap her souls, you and your own give those souls' mortal shells their final honor in this world." Prophet smiles at the man, though his teeth do not show.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerone nods in return and gives a friendly smile. Thank you.


"I see that some of you are not from around here, and to thank you I'd like to offer you all rooms for a week free. Now what can I get you."


M Human Fighter 1

Why thank you very much, perhaps some stew and ale for right now.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Just some clean water, if you have any. Or, perhaps, some wine."


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

A nice ice wine would be delicious. Thank you."


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome eats his stew. So, it seems that we will be granted a reward by this Foxglove person. Who is he exactly?


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi shakes her head not not able to respond to Jerome's question.

No Know-local at this time.


"Are you ready to order sir?" She ask Jito. With the mention of Aldrean Amieko chimes in. "Oh Aldrean, he is a noble from Magimar, his family owns a house south of town. That's about all I can rememebr about him for now."


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"A poor soul who lost his canine companion today," Prophet intones, shaking his head sadly. "Would that their souls could remain together, but I do not believe Pharasma sends the souls of beasts were go those of men." Prophet clasps his hands and looks to Jerome. "Though that is the extent of my knowledge."


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

"I'm not accustomed to such service or attention. Thank you got asking. Some vegetables would be nice. Maybe some slices of raw meet for my friend here."

Jito reaches up and pets Bala as he lays curled about his neck.


"Ok, I'll bring that right out."
Ameiko leaves to get your food.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome finishes his meal. That was excellent, I must eat here more often.(Especially sicne I can't cook).


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"So what was the attack about? Why did they attack when the town was so active with people? Wonder what, or who, stirred up the lil' goblins? Did anyone see, or hear, anything while traveling to the town?" The questions flowing.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Nothing concerning these goblins..." Prophet thinks for a moment, trying to remember what he can of the little beasts' deities.

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Prophet you know that when goblins do worship a deity it is most often Lamastu the goddess of monsters and madness.


Aldrean enters the room looking much better than he did when you all first met him. He sees you and joins you at your table. "Hello, sorry to keep you, I was just finishing up getting ready."


M Human Fighter 1

Greetings. Glad you could join us after today's mess.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Indeed," Prophet says to Aldrean with a nod. To Jiessi, he says, "The goblins worship Lamashtu--monsters, madness, and death are her domains. That alone may have been enough to incite them, especially if a fanatic sprung among them."


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi looks up at Aldrean Foxglove, "Too bad about today's events. Any idea why the goblins up-rose?"


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

As Aldrean takes a seat Jito welcomes him back. "Looking much better young sir. Glad you could join us." Jito slides a drink before Aldrean and flips a piece of meat into the air where Bala snaps at it and starts chewing.


"No I wouldn't have the faintest idea. I don't think I have ever heard of goblins even attacking a town this large before. Let alone I have no idea how they got in with out anyone noticing, they just appeared out of nowhere." Aldrean will take a drink. "Thank you. Now then I beleive that I said I was going to give you all an award, but first I was wondering if you would all like ot go boar hunting with me tomorrow?"


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"Boar hunting are they endangering the community?" Jiessi hesitating. Is this senseless killing for sport?


"Of course not my dear, I would never hunt endangered creatures."


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi has a visible sign of relief. "Sure I can go with you tomorrow."


M Human Fighter 1

I have no other duties at the moment so I would be available for hunting as well.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

"It would be such a pleasure to get back into the woods. I'm in!"


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Hunting animals is as challenging as hunting the foes of Pharasma, in its way. I will join as well."


"Very good, meet me at the Goblin Squash Stables tomorrow." He then pulls some small sacks out of his pocket. "I also promised you all a reward for saving me, here it is." He hands each of you one of the small sacks each containing 50 gold each.


M Human Fighter 1

Why thank you very much. Jerome pockets the coins, hoping to buy a longbow later.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi smiles, "Thank you."


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Thank you for this contribution," Prophet says, slipping the bag into his clothing. "This will serve the Gray Lady well."


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito stares down at the small bag of money before him.

Surely this ... Considering a refusal might be insulting, Jito decides to accept the money. Your appreciation is noted. Thank you.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome will politely excuse himself until it is time to go boar hunting and see about buying a longbow for himself.


"It is getting late and we have all had a very eventful day so I am going to turn in for the night. See you all in the morning." With that Aldrean leaves.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome turns in as well. Planning on doing a little shopping in the morning.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet nods to them, then to Ameiko, before he retires to his room. It'll be nice to sleep in a bed, for a change, he thinks. But I wonder if there will be many lost children here...


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito nods to the others, collects Bala and heads up to his room.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi will accept the accommodations offered and turn in herself.


The next morning arrives.What are you guys doing when you wake up?


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome gets ready for the foxhunt with Aldrean and heads to the Goblin Squash stables.

251 to 300 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / bpa144'2 Rise of the Runelords game thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.