Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Bpa144

An ancient evil is awakening, and they have their sights set on the cozy town of Sandpoint. Will Sandpoint's new group of heroes be able to stand against this evil or will the be overwhelmed?


201 to 250 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

I don't think there are any goblins that are near Jiessi.


M Human Fighter 1

Greetings, I am Jerome! I heard the battle and came running as fast as I could.


Yes, all goblins but the commando are dead.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito moves towards the commando and casts Daze on the dog.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome will sheathe his sword and draw his bow, getting ready to shoot the goblin.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi is without offensive spells and only has her starknife and dagger with her, she will maintain a defensive position permitting the fighter types deal with the commando. She will touch the Jerome and empower him with a bit of luck Roll 2d20's and take the higher roll with your attack.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome will aim at the dog and fire, seeking to limit the goblin's mobility.
Using bit o luck, use higher roll

shortbow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d6 ⇒ 3
shortbow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 211d6 ⇒ 5

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d6 ⇒ 2


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet whispers a prayer to Pharasma as the beast snarls in front of him. "May your grasp find me, O Pharasma, and keep me warm when the time is near; Yet let me slay your enemies and attend your earthly duties before receiving my reward..." Switching judgment to healing, and gaining 1 hp as GM ruled.

Invigorated, Prophet attempts to drive the stake into the monster's throat.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome cuts down the commando!


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi will continue to provide the extra luck to Jerome, if the commando is still upright.


Rd4 mid round recap:
jito: cast daze on the Commando's dog.
Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Leaving the creature dazed.

Akaash: Needs to do an action.

Goblins: All are down

The Prophet: Changes his judgment and hits the commando.

James: Will double move to k18.

Goblin commando: Will strike at The prophet.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
And misses.

Jerome: Puts away his sword and pulls out his bow.

Jiessi: Gives Jerome luck.

Rd5 MAP

Rd5:
jito
Akaash
Goblins
The Prophet
James
Goblin commando
Jerome
Jiessi


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito realizes the commando has already succumbed to the effects of his hex once and it will be no use again. He raises a hand and casts daze in a final magical attempt.

Cast daze on goblin commando


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi stick close to the others readying some additional luck, if need be.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Just a clarification: Prophet was attacking the goblin dog, thus the lower attack and damage bonus.

Prophet ducks the goblin's clumsy swing, feeling energy surge through his body with each passing moment. Tumbling past the creatures (Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22, move action), Prophet lashes out with his stake once more, now aiming for the little brute atop the beast.

Attack against goblin commando: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Rd5 recap:
jito: Cast daze on the commando.
Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 And the commando makes his save.

Akaash: Still needs to take round 4 and 5 actions.

The Prophet: Attacks the commando and misses.

James: Moves in and attacks the Commando
Attack with PA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 5) + 7 = 14
Taking down the commando.

Goblin commando's dog: The dog attacks James.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Jame's Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Jerome

Jiessi: Holding.


M Human Fighter 1

Seems the DM flaked out of the other Runelords game.

Jerome shoots at the goblin dog with the extra luck Jiessi gave him.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 161d6 ⇒ 6
Showbowrerollifneeded: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d6 ⇒ 1


With that The dog goes down.


M Human Fighter 1

Are theere any more goblins? Does anyone here more commotion?


The sound of battle is dieing in the town. Town guards can be seen chasing the remaining goblins out of town.

James says to the group "I have to get back to my family, Please take care." Then rushes off back to the church.

The bomb thrower who appeared during combat seems to have vanished as mysteriously as he appeared.


With the death of the goblins the man hiding behind the barrels comes forward. He approaches Jiessi and says "Hello there, Thank you so much for saving me. My name is Aldrean Foxglove."


M Human Fighter 1

Who here is hurt the most? We should take care of our wounds before anything else.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome lets Jiessi speak with the noble as he drags together the goblin bodies.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"Hello Aldrean Foxglove" stepping forward, "I'm called Jiessi Denisse and..." she looks around, her hands gesturing towards the others, "These are..." her voice trails off letting the others introduce themselves.

Seems like my game thread did not update and I missed a few posts. sorry about that.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome Caulflower, pleased to meet you.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

"My name is Vrajitoare. You may call me Jito though you are likely to hear many more unsavory names thrown my way."


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

The dhampir helps Jerome drag the bodies into a pile, whispering prayers to Pharasma that their souls are guided and judged with speed. Turning to the man, he stands and walks forward, unraveling his scarf to wrap it around his bloody shoulder. "Prophet," he says. "The Prophet of Pharasma."


"Jeissi, what a beautiful name, fitting for one with such beauty. The way you fought those goblins was so graceful as well." The to the group he says "And thank you all for saving me, I was in town for the Festival when those little monsters cornered me. I shall have to thank you all, but first I need to change and freshen up. I am currently staying at the Rusty Dragon for a few more days before I must leave again. You should all come and visit me and I will reward you more properly."


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi blushes slightly at the unexpected compliment. "Thank you." She turns to the others, "It's a pleasure meeting you perhaps a drink is in order for proper introduction." She pauses, "But first, I must go get my weapon. Shall we meet at the Rusty Dragon in an hour?"


M Human Fighter 1

That sounda acceptable to me, I will report back to the caravan I was escorting here and then come to the Rusty Dragon. Jerome nods politely and finishes piling up the goblin bodies before heading off to report to the caravan master and then head to the Rusty Dragon.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi locates her aunt to make sure she fine. Then she will go get her heavy mace and crossbow. After she has properly geared up she will head to the the Rusty Dragon to wait for the others.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Certainly," Prophet intones somberly. "I shall try and have this wound seen to in the meantime." He bows and walks off.

Can Prophet get another potion from Father Zantus to help heal up? If not, he merely asks around about a local doctor, though if the doc is busy with other wounded Prophet is fine with that... Of course, if you allow Prophet to continue his judgment and switch it to healing him, he just gets better that way.

Prophet returns to his hovel with a few minutes to spare before heading to the Dragon. He kneels on his mat and prays to Pharasma, then packs and gathers his things. He dons his hat, carefully wrapping his blood-stained scarf and placing it in a side pocket of the pack to avoid soaking other belongings. Noticing the rats, Prophet leans down and puts out a hand, letting the bravest of the creatures sit on his palm. As he raises his hand, it runs up his arm and squeaks in his ear. "Yes, I have to leave for some time... I don't know when I'll... Hm?" Prophet shakes his head. "No, you must stay, child. I will return, I promise."

With that, Prophet places the rat back on the ground, then makes his way to the Rusty Dragon, using his hanbo as a cane.


On your way back to your hovel, you run into Father Zantus who was heading to where your battle took place.
"I was just heading over to where you all had gone to see if any of you needed healing."


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Ah, yes, Father." Prophet pauses, gingerly unwinding some of the scarf to display his wound. "The others, I believe, were more or less uninjured, but I suffered a bite from one of the rat-dogs the goblins were riding. Perhaps a potion?" the inquisitor asks, remembering the pain from the earlier healing spell. After a moment, he asks, "And... on that spell you cast before. It was meant to heal, yes?"


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

If Jiessi sees the father she will accept his healing. "Thank you for your kindness."


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome returns to the caravan where he sees a number of guards tossing goblin corpses in a pile and cleaning up debris. Noticing the caravan master, Jerome approaches.

The goblins have been routed after I cleaned up some rabble over east, how are things here?

Some wounds and burnt wagons, but we came through okay, I don't plan on staying very long since I just need to pick up supplies for the return trip, will you be coming?

Maybe, I need to talk to a noble named Foxglove about a possible future job, I'll notify you if it doesn't pan out.

Sounds good to me, good luck.

Jerome then heads back into town.


"Why yes here are the rest I have, youand the rest deserve them for helping the town so much." Father Zantus hands you 6 potions of CLW.

"And yes the spell I used on you was meant to heal, and it only hurts the undead. Tell me, what do you know of your parentage?"


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Nothing," Prophet admits, unstopping one of the potions and taking a sip. The soothing warmth slides down his throat, and he feels the pain of the wound disappearing as he finishes unwrapping the scarf. He also applies some of the potion to the bite, and watches as the skin and muscle begin to repair. "I was raised by faithful of Pharasma as long as I can remember, at a monastery some days' journey from here. The earliest I can recall would be... say... some forty years past." If Zantus has any reaction to this, Prophet simply says, "The Gray Lady has blessed me with long life along with my abilities, the better to serve her and slay her foes."

CLW Potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito follows the others along the way keeping his eyes peeled for further invasions. As they approach Father Zantus he smiles in regards to the father's apparent well being.

The Father is most generous with his offer and Jito is gracious with his thanks. He listens as Prophet and Zantus converse.


"Hmm, well I think I know why my spell harmed instead of cured, how ever I must go and see to the others who are injured. I'd like to discuss this with you further, please come by the church in a few days when every thing has settled."

With that the father rushes off.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Certainly." Prophet bows to the Father, then turns to the group. "Would anyone like these?" Prophet asks, holding out the potions in his arms. "I only required one now."


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome will accept a potion later when everyone meets at the tavern


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi will accept one of the potions, "I saw how the earlier healing magic injured you Prophet, that had me nervous to try a healing surge. I did not want to further injure you."


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito takes one of the vials and holds it up to the light examining it.

This will do nicely. Thank you.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Yes, well, thank you for refraining from injuring me." Prophet bows to Jiessi, nods to the others. "An hour, then." With that, he moves to his hovel, as I wrote in an earlier post.


As you all make your way to your homes then to the rusty dragon, many of the towns folk you see along the way will stop you and thank you for your service to the town.

When you all come to the Rusty Dragon A large structure with a rusted iron dragon as decoration on the roof. You will see that while there are a few windows broken and a few burn marks, the building is intact. When you enter you will fine that it is mostly empty with only one costumer at the bar. Some of the tables are also knocked over or broken.

A Tian Woman is busy mopping up what appears to be blood on the floor. When you enter she says "Welcome to the Rusty Dragon I'll be with you in a bit." Without looking up from her task.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerrome walks in, his eyes sweeping over the mess that the goblins made. Good to see the goblins didn't burn this place down. Take your time, I am just waiting for some acquaintances.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi eventually gets to the Rusty Dragon, she has a heavy mace and crossbow with her now. she smiles when she sees Jerome, "Hello Jerome...glade this landmark didn't burn." She sits down across from Jerome. "Glad you showed up."


M Human Fighter 1

Likewise. Jerome sits across from Jiessi. I am a newcomer to Sandpoint so I am not too familiar with the important landmarks, hopefully I will be able to take some time to get to know the area.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito arrives at the Rusty Dragon and hesitantly enters as he's not accustomed to being welcome anywhere.

"Thank you madame. I am meeting... Ah! here they are. Excuse me."

He locates the others and sits.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"I know we all met in the heat of battle but you may have forgotten in the rush, I'm Jiessi Denisse. I was here visiting my aunt for the celebration." She pauses, "The town was fortunate for you all today."

201 to 250 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / bpa144'2 Rise of the Runelords game thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.