Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Bpa144

An ancient evil is awakening, and they have their sights set on the cozy town of Sandpoint. Will Sandpoint's new group of heroes be able to stand against this evil or will the be overwhelmed?


151 to 200 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"I'm Jiessi. Every soul passes by the Lady of Graves and her Boneyard before they are escorted to their godhome." She looks at Father Zantus, "Some are blessed to be escorted to better places."


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

"Indeed," Prophet replies to Jiessi. "It is good to see another of faith."

Prophet glances about, strapping his hanbo to his back and pulling a strip of his shirt to the side, revealing a sash underneath that appears to have several stakes of wood in straps. He removes one of these, quickly replacing the fabric to hide the spikes from easy view. He cocks his head to one side, apparently listening for any more sounds of distress, clutching the stake tightly in his right hand.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


On the noormal goblins you find that each is only wearing leather armor and each have a dogslicer, as well as a shortbow and 20 arrows. The signing goblin had on her a potion, studded leather, a dogslicer, a shortbow with 20 arrows, whip, and 20gp.
You don't how ever find any clues as to why they are here.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito gathers a shortbow, 20 arrows, and the potion. He then takes the gold that was found and hands out 4gp to each of the new heroes.

"I found some leather armor over this way but it may be too small for any of us. Each of the goblins had a shortbow and some arrows and there was also a whip. I'm not certain how proficient any of you may be in such things. We all seem to have our specialties though."


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi hands the 4 gold to the Father Zantus, "for your services" She shakes her head that she has no interest in the goblin items. She would make sure she retrieved the starknife and after cleaning it would re-sheath the deadly weapon. "So, Father have the goblins been active near the town recently? Any news or rumors from the townpeople?"


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet also hands the gold to the Father. He stands silently, still waiting to see if he'll be needed elsewhere.


"Tahnk you for your offering, I will give it to the church. I have not heard anything about goblin activity in the area, this attack was sudden and unexpected."

Father Zantus seems to about to continue talking when you all hear someone yelling for help in the distance.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Since Prophet handed the gold to the Father, I assume he is close to her.

"The yell came form over there," pointing, "come on Prophet." She begins to run in the direction of the scream. Trying to keep a watchful eye on her surroundings.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet takes off with Jiessi, sprinting as fast as he can.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Chirurgeon Alchemist 1

Akaash looks at the people running off and follows them


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito looks at Bala as everyone takes off no sooner than they've been introduced. Bala shakes his head and let's out a tiny shriek.

"Yes, let us stay together and see what the new ruckus is about."

They head off chasing the others.


So I don't know what happened to James, I'll probably send him a PM to see if he is still with us.

You all rush off to where you heard the scream. You arrive in front of the White deer and near the north gate of town. There you find a man hiding behind barrels in front of the white Deer while his dog is in combat with a goblin. The goblin is mounted on what appears to be an ugly, hairless dog. Just as you arrive the goblin strikes down the dog, and goblins who were hiding nearby come out and shriek with delight. The goblins have not noticed any of you yet.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi needs to selectively channel and heal herself. She moves to try to flank the goblin-dog and the rider.

If anyone needs healing she would channel the energy there way, specifically leaving Prophet out of the positive energy.

1d6 ⇒ 3


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito keeps his distance seeing several goblins pop out. He determines the rider is the more important and sends forth a hex.

Cast Misfortune on the goblin rider; DC15 will save negates
Cackle as a move action; extend misfortune one round


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet pulls out of his run to hold his hanbo before him, horizontally. He grips it with both hands, closes his eyes, and mutters quietly. If anyone can hear him, it seems to be a prayer to Pharasma, asking for guidance and strength to defeat his foes.

Activating the Destruction judgment


Initative:

Goblins: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Goblin commando: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Jeissi: 1d20 ⇒ 9
The Prophet: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Jito: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
James: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Akaash: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Initiative order:
Jito
Akaash
Goblins
The Prophet
James
Goblin commando
Jeissi

Surprise round MAP


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito sneaks up along side the building across the street from the White Deer. The corpse of the dog incenses him and he gestures with his fingers and casts daze at the goblin rider.

Move to L10
Cast Daze on the goblin rider; DC14 Will save negates

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Chirurgeon Alchemist 1

Akaash moves up, pulls out his crossbow and a weird looking vial, drinking the vial

Drinking dex boosting mutagen, moving to N13


Surprise round update:
Jito: Cast misfortune on the rider goblin Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Akaash: Is able to drink his mutagen.

Goblins: Are surprised.

The Prophet: Pulls his weapon and calls fro judgment.

James: Doesn't act.I'm going to DMnpc him for now

Goblin commando: Is surprised.

Jeissi: Heals herself.

Rd1:
Jito: Cast daze on the Rider
Will 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Will 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
You can tell me if you want to go with your origonal move action or go with cackle.

Akaash: Moves to N31, still has standard action

Goblins: Two goblins move to James (one moves to j9 and the other moves to j11) and attack him
attack 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
attack 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
confirm1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Confirm2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Both attacks hit, one confirming a crit.
damage1: 1d4 ⇒ 2
damage2: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

The last goblin moves to k13 and attacks the prophet
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
But misses.

The Prophet

James: Will attack the goblin at j9
Attack with power attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
And misses

Goblin commando: Is dazed.

Jeissi

Current MAP


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet lashes out at the goblin nearest him, punching forward with the wooden stake at the creature's face.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

After the blow lands, Prophet slips past the goblins (moving to I-12). Weaving back and forth to avoid giving up an opening, he is muttering to himself, and you hear his prayer: "Yea, though I walk through the shadow of your domain, I fear not, for you are with me, o Pharasma; your blade protects me..."


I'm going to need an acrobatics check to tumble or the goblins will take AoOs on you.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Wow, completely forgot that part...
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Drat! I missed yesterday's posting.

Jiessi moves forward to K9 and attack the goblin James is fighting.

Starknife: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 191d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Evil GM

I think we are waiting on Jito and Akaash to act. DM is there a map update?


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Wow I must've misread something. Cackle is a move action but it also has a range limit. For Round 1 I need to move to L10 and I would like to Cackle as a double move. Misfortune persists but I will not be able to cast Daze due to the double move. Sorry for the delay.


Ok, then the goblin commando is not dazed.

The goblin commando moves to b17 and attacks the Prophet with his shortbow.

Attack1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
attack2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

And misses.

Round update to come soon


Rd1 recap:
Jito: Moved up and cackled.

Akaash: Moved in,still has an action left.

Goblins: Two goblins attack James, both hiting and dealing 5 points of damage.
The other goblin went after the Prophet and missed.

The Prophet: The prophet hit the golbon back dealing 3 damage, then tumbles to a better vantage point.

James: Goes after a goblin but misses.

Goblin commando: Rides his dog father away then shoots at the prophet and misses.

Jeissi: Moves in and cuts a goblin for 5 points of damage.

Rd2 MAP

Rd2:
Iniative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
jito
Akaash
Goblins
The Prophet
James
Goblin commando
Jeromewill enter from the left side of the map
Jeissi


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito grimaces as the goblin leader rides off. He holds up a hand towards the goblin on his left.

"Bad luck for you! CHIA CHEE CHEE CHEE cheeee!"

Misfortune Hex on the goblin at J9; DC15 will save negates
Cackle to extend misfortune 1 round


M Human Fighter 1

Hey there. Didn't get an update notification when I checked the recruitment thread

Jerome hustles in, bow at the ready, the sound sof battle drawing him from his previous revels.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Chirurgeon Alchemist 1

Akaash fires his crossbow at K13

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Extra Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6


The goblin at k13 falls.

will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
The goblin at j9 attacks Jeissi.
attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
It hits.
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

The other goblin attacks James
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
And hits.
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi grimaces as the dogslicer bites her skin.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet finishes his prayer, having safely maneuvered between the goblins. Glancing around, he quickly decides that the one on the large rat-like beast is the most dangerous. Slowly walking toward it (move action to E16), he holds out his holy symbol in one hand, chanting, until he builds in volume to shout, "May the Grey Lady give you peace, for you shall receive none from me!"

Casting wrath, focused on the goblin commando.


I'm going to need another acrobatics check Prophet or the goblin will take an AoO
James attacks the goblin at j11
Attack with PA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
And misses.

The commando attacks the Prophet with it's shortbow.
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
And misses, then moves to j21.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi continues to press her attack on the goblin that attacked her. The sting from the goblin's blade biting into her as she misses the creature.

Starknife: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome enters the area(H,-1) He hustles to (H,5)


rd2 recap:
jito: Cast Misfortune on one of the goblins, causing it to become unlucky. He then cackled like only a witch can.

Akaash: Shot the goblin at k13, dealing 3 damage and taking it down.

Goblins: One goblin strikes at Jiessi dealing 3 damage.
the other goblin hits James for 2 damage.

The Prophet: Cast wrath and starts moving toward the mounted goblin.

James: Attacked a goblin and missed.

Goblin commando: Shot at The prophet and missed, then moved.

Jerome: Entered the battle.

Jiessi: attacked and missed the goblin.

Rd3 MAP

Rd3:
jito
Akaash
Goblins
The Prophet
James
Goblin commando
Jerome
Jiessi


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

"Two goblins this close is two too many!" Jito says aloud as he turns and points a finger at the other goblin and whispers a hex beneath his breath.

Misfortune hex on Goblin J11; DC15 will
Cackle to extend both misfortunes {J9,J11} another round.

"RHEEEEE AHH SHA SHA SHAAAaaa " Jito's sinister laughter cuts through the battle yet again.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Sorry, didn't know I needed/missed that.


M Human Fighter 1

[ooc] Just to save some time, Jerome will charge at the goblin at J,9 and whack at it.

Two handed charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 172d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 5) + 2 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Chirurgeon Alchemist 1

Akaash steps up to L12, throws a bomb at I10, doing 5 splash fire damage to both adjacent goblins

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


The goblin at j9 falls down.

Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Reflex1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Relfex2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The last goblin attacks James.
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


M Human Fighter 1

Since the one at j9 went down, Jerome switches his charge to the one at j11


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi stpe to J10 and attacks the Goblin in J11.

Starknife: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Missing widely.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet makes a sudden dash at the goblin on the rat-dog-thing, leaping forward with the stake held point-down in his hand. He swings his arm in a vicious arc, trying to drive the wood through the creature.

Charge attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 (+1 Str, +1 wrath, +2 charge)
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 (+1 Str, +1 wrath, +1 destruction judgment)


James will attack the the last goblin.
Attack with PA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
And misses.

The goblin commando attacks the Prophet with his horsechopper.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
but misses.
The dog the goblin is riding also attacks the Prophet.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
And bites down on the Prophet.
I need a Fort save. I will post the round update tomorrow.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet grunts as the dog-rat-thing bites down hard on his shoulder. He bites his lip as it wrenches its neck, working the jaw, and a large chunk of flesh is torn free. As the blood begins to run down his arm, Prophet murmurs, "Pharasma help me..."

Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet gasps as the dog-rat-beast bites down on his shoulder, hard. He grimaces as he forces its jaws off him, and as a piece of flesh is torn free, blood begins to run down his arm.

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Rd 3 update:
jito Uses another hex on the goblin at j11, and it success

Akaash: Throws a bomb and splashes both goblins, causing one to fall.

Goblins: The final goblin attacks James dealing 3 damage.

The Prophet: Attacks the commando dealing 6 damage.

James: Attacks the last goblin and misses.

Goblin commando: attacks the Prophet and missed, His dog attacks the Prophet as well bitting him.

Jerome: charges in and ends the last goblin.

Jiessi: Can change action since her target fell.

Rd4:
jito
Akaash
Goblins
The Prophet
James
Goblin commando
Jerome
Jiessi


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the goblins are now dead, are they not? The regulars, I mean; the goblin commando and his dog are still up.

151 to 200 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / bpa144'2 Rise of the Runelords game thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.