Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Bpa144

An ancient evil is awakening, and they have their sights set on the cozy town of Sandpoint. Will Sandpoint's new group of heroes be able to stand against this evil or will the be overwhelmed?


51 to 100 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Jiessi is in Q20, as she was speaking to the Emil at the time.

Surprise Rd Action:

Jiessi lunges forward in a defensive postion, starknife in her hand and her holy symbol in her left hand.

Mother of Stars bless this group with your divine being" Bless +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects, for one minute, 50-Ft burst.


Jiessi's initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Emil's initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Jito's initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
The Prophet's initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Jame's initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
enemies' initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Initiative order:
Emil
Jito
Enemies
Jiessi
The Prophet
James

Still waiting on James and Jito


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Starting point S25.

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Perception for Bala 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

"Bala, what's all the commotion? I can't see anything."

Smells like goblins! Bala relays back

I am still new to using familiars so please correct me if I overstep my boundaries with his actions. Also I'm going to not take an action in surprise because Jito failed his perception.

As the crowd fleas, Jito sees an Aasimar, likely the same from earlier, step up out of the crowd and cast a spell and likewise a shadowy figure approach a cart from a different direction.

First round action, contingent on if I need a new perception roll to see the goblin.

Jito moves towards the center of the square N28 and immediately begins to utter some words focused on the goblin hiding.

Cast Daze; DC14 Will save negates


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jito at first level the familiar and yourself have a empathic link for communicaiton. Speaking does not happen until later 5th level. Right now it's more emotion than speaking or descriptions. Fear, hunger, pain, panic that sort of thing.


Male Human Fighter (Two-Handed) 1, Init +1, AC 15, FF 14, T 11, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3

While the rest of the Pollick family was at the square James was nearby, working merrily in his forge. He decided to avoid the last bit of the festivities in favor of finishing off a few more things he intended to get done. Work before Pleasure as Da used to say. He thinks as he wipes sweat from his already grimy and slightly soot-stained forehead. When he hears the shouts from the square he stops, ensuring he heard what he had, then his eyes widen in panic. Screams. Those were screams. From the Square. Oh Gods Amelia!! Michael!! James sweeps his coat on, shrugging into the armor with ease and looks at the weapons he hasn't sold. Long blade... too fancy. Liable to cut myself after so long. Mace... not big enough. He then spots the massive maul he had made for the festival. Shoanti Earthbreaker. Large, Simple, Painful. Perfect. He picks it up and begins running quickly toward the square.

Please don't let me be too late.

James will arrive from the west in a round if that's ok.


Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

Ratatosk's Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

The great snake spots its prey and hisses, lunging forward.

If the goblin is within 40 ft of Ratatosk, Ratatosk will charge, otherwise he will simply take the most direct route towards the goblin and move 40 ft.

Ratatosk's Charge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Bite Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Grab: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Emil follows his snake and will hold his sword at the ready, holding his action.

Emil readies an action to attack the goblin if it enters one of his threatened squares.

Emil's Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

Emil looks at the creature to see if he can recognize it.

Know (Local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Know (Nature): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Knowledge: Nature to recognize the creature in the first round 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Before Jiessi takes an action she scans the area for the potential threats, specifically the small green creatures. Attempting to determine location(s) and numbers.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

She gets a good look at much of the area.


The creatures are goblins.
Will post round recap and map in a bit.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi's AC is a 13, not a 14 at this point in time since she left her buckler at her aunts.

RD1: "May my aim be true."[ooc]Cast - True Strike on herself.[/occ] She then moves up, if need be, to an area with goblins.


Surprise round recap:
Emil: Blissfully unaware of goblins, unable to do anything.

Jito: Also unaware.

Goblins(3): One goblin moves from f28 to f33.
Another goblin moves from f26 to 129
The last goblin move from h23 to m20

Jiessi: Cast bless on all in the area.

The Prophet: Charges from i19 to the goblin at m20. The prophet misses his attack.

James: Enters the town square.

Rd1 MAP

Rd1
Emil
Jito
Goblins
Jiessi: Cast true strike. Will move to n20
The Prophet
James


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2
Jito wrote:

Jito moves towards the center of the square N28 and immediately begins to utter some words focused on the goblin hiding.

Cast Daze; DC14 Will save negates

Map looks great! When it's my turn, my aforementioned action (move to N28) stands but I'd like to cast daze on the goblin at I29 since my initial target is not in range.


Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

Okay, so Ratatosk charges to M22 and attacks the same creature that Prophet attacks with the roll used above (Miss, most likely). Emil moves to 020 and readies an action to attack the goblin if it moves into or through his threatened square. The attack roll was a 22 and the damage was 10, with his longsword. That's my RD1 actions.


Rd1 mid-round recap:
Emil: Ratatosk joins the fray to help the Prophet, but misses, while Emil moves in and readies to act.

Jito: Goblin's will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Jito moves to the middle of the square then uses his magic to try to disable one of the goblins and successes.

Goblins: The first goblin being surprised that things are atting him fights back with it's dogslicer
1 Prophet, 2 Ratatosk: 1d2 ⇒ 1
The goblin swings at the Prophet
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

One of the goblins seems to be dazed.

The last goblin tries to climb up the table
Climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 1
But falls down no it's butt.

Jiessi: Cast true strike. Will move to n20
The Prophet
James


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet grits his teeth as his first swing goes wide, even with the added momentum behind it. Training only takes you so far... he thinks.

The biting blade of the dogslicer just further impresses that point on him, Prophet's dodge and armor not sufficing to keep the edge from cutting into his hip. Prophet grimaces. If I die here, I will accept it, and yet I don't believe this is my Lady's plan...

Still clenching his jaw, Prophet decides to use a more unorthodox fighting tactic than many of the other warrior-priests he trained with advised. He jukes to his left for a moment, but it is just a way to set his weight for a jump onto the merchant stand he's standing by.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

From this new position, Prophet levels his hanbo at the goblin's face, and puts on his best glower. Acting on instinct, he reaches up with his other hand and pulls down his scarf, flashing the little beast his fangs (which, while not as large as true vampires, are still more prominent than those of normal humans).

"Down," he intones, his voice thickly promising pain and death.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Rd1 recap:
Emil: Ratatosk joins the fray to help the Prophet, but misses, while Emil moves in and readies to act.

Jito:Jito moves to the middle of the square then uses his magic to try to disable one of the goblins and successes.

Goblins: The first goblin being surprised that things are atting him fights back with it's dogslicer and swings at the Prophet Dealing 2 points of Damage

One of the goblins seems to be dazed.

The last goblin tries to climb up the table, but falls down on it's butt.

Jiessi: Cast true strike. Will move to n20

The Prophet: Jumps on to the stand and glints his fangs at the goblin that hit him, having an effect on the goblin.

James

RD2 MAP

Rd2
Emil
Jito
Goblins
Jiessi
The Prophet
James


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi takes in the current situation making sure she has located as many of the attackers as possible. How dare they pull this stunt during the consecraton of a temple...that's blasphemy! Emotion and contempt filling her.


Male Human Fighter (Two-Handed) 1, Init +1, AC 15, FF 14, T 11, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3

James rushes into the square with his hammer held high. Goblins. He thinks with a sneer as he sees the ugly creatures. He looks around but his family is not here. But I can't leave these people. They'll be all right.

Seeing that one group seems to have one of the little creatures surrounded, James takes a run for the others.

Run action to P24
Next round will charge at goblin at I29


Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

Emil grins and takes a step forward, bringing his sword down to bear on the creature. Ratatosk also leans forward to take a bite and wrap the goblin up in its grip.

Emil's Attack. Emil is flanking with the Prophet: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Ratatosk's Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Bite Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Grab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Edit: Whoops. Should have checked the map first. Okay, Emil moves up to N21 then, instead, and loses his +2 flanking bonus.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito glances over his shoulder as several people pile on one of the goblins near a cart. He turns back to face the previously dazed goblin. Bala leans forward off his shoulder and lets out a threatening hiss towards the slightly larger creature.

Jito brings his hands towards his lips and whispers something into the wind. His arms extend out from his face and fingers spread to frame the goblin I29 within.

Hex: Misfortune - DC15 will save negates; failed save = any check, attack roll, saving throw must be rolled twice and take worse result

Next Jito throws back his head and roars with laughter at the whole situation. "BORA KA KA KA KAAAAA"

Cackle: Extends the duration of misfortune by 1 round if the misfortune hex is not saved against.


Rd2 mid round recap:
Emil: Moves to n21 and with the added distraction from the Prophet is able to strike the goblin, taking it down.you were flanking, I forgot to move the Prophet.
Ratatosk needs a new move.

Jito: Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 The goblin doesn't seem to notice the affect, though a random bird flying over head poops right onto the goblin. Jito then laughs.

Goblins: The goblin that was surrounded is now dead.
The goblin at i29 continues to do what he originally planed to do and starts to stuff his pocket with some dropped food in the area he is standing, untill the bird poops on him then he starts screaming at it.

The last goblin tries again to climb the tableclimb: 1d20 ⇒ 5 and just manages to get on top.

Jiessi

The Prophet

James: runs to p24 James sets his eyes on the goblin at 129


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Rd2:

Since the goblin she is near is down, Jiessi moves to K25 and throws her starknife at the golin in I29, using her True Strike spell.

Starknife: 1d20 + 20 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 20 - 2 = 341d4 ⇒ 1 minus 2 increment penalty


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Seeing the others run up and help slay the first goblin, Prophet looks for any more trouble, and sees another of the beasts stuffing his pockets with food. He leaps from the stand, rolling as he hits the ground...

Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Perfect, Prophet thinks as he rolls smoothly into a sprint at the goblin. Pharasma is with me, and this is a sign that she is against my foe.

With that thought still echoing, Prophet tries to slam his hanbo into the goblin's face.

Hanbo attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
--Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Prophet now suffers a -2 penalty to AC until his next round


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Prophet remember you have Bless with is a +1 Att. Not sure if you added it.


Rd2 recap:
Emil: Moves to n21 and with the added distraction from the Prophet is able to strike the goblin, taking it down.you were flanking, I forgot to move the Prophet.
Ratatosk needs a new move.

Jito: Save: The goblin doesn't seem to notice the affect, though a random bird flying over head poops right onto the goblin. Jito then laughs.

Goblins: The goblin that was surrounded is now dead.

The goblin at i29 continues to do what he originally planed to do and starts to stuff his pocket with some dropped food in the area he is standing, until the bird poops on him then he starts screaming at it.

The last goblin tries again to climb the table and just manages to get on top.

Jiessi: Trows her guided starknife and scratches the goblin.

The Prophet: Charges up to the goblin but even thought eh goblin is having a bad day, The Prophet is having a worse day and misses.

James: runs to p24 James sets his eyes on the goblin at 129

Rd3 MAP

Rd3
Emil
Jito
Goblins
Jiessi
The Prophet
James


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Round 3: move to L32, continue to cackle as a double move, Misfortune extended for 1 more round

Finding the circumstances increasingly amusing, Jito starts walking towards the cathedral. He continues laughing at the goblin as the vampire has closed in and it's luck is going from bad to worse.


Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

Ratatosk will move to K24 as its RD2 move action. Then in RD3, Ratatosk will move to J28 and bite the goblin there.

Ratatosk Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Bite Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Grab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Emil will take a double move over to M33.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

RD 3:

Janiven draws her dagger. Her std action since she has a 0 BAB. and then as her move action, she puts herself in J30, offering a potential to the phophet to 5 ft step into a flanking postion. This also permits a few potential AoO if the Goblin flees in a few directions.


Male Human Fighter (Two-Handed) 1, Init +1, AC 15, FF 14, T 11, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3

James charges toward the goblin, careful to avoid the strange man in the scarf, and swings his Earthbreaker with all his might at the little pest.

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage:2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 = 9

The hammer crashes into the little creature with a thud of impact.


Rd3 mid round recap:
Emil:Emil moves lettinghis snake attack the goblin, though it once again missed.

Jito: Contiues his laughter while also moving.

Goblins: The goblin at i29 will strike at the man with the pointy teeth.
attack1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
attack2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
the 7 is used. The goblin looks like it is about to hit The prophet when a swallow tail butterfly flies in it's face distracting it, and causing it to miss.

The other goblin is laughing at this.

Jiessi: Pulls out her dagger and moves in range of the goblin.

The Prophet

James: James enters the fray by running up the goblin and crusing it below his hammer.assuming ofcourse that the Prophet doesn't kill it first.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Since the actions of the round are presumed to be simultaneous, Prophet sees James charging

Prophet is about to sidestep to take advantage of the woman's distraction when he notices a large man with a giant hammer rushing toward the goblin. The dhampir holds until the moment that hammer smashes into the creature Delays to after James, and then he dashes to the final goblin, leaping at the end and trying to knock it off the table.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Charging Bull Rush 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

Ratatosk will start to eat the dead goblin's corpse. He spends a full-round action devouring every bit of the helpless creature's body that he can.

Meanwhile, Emil will move to G33 and crush the goblin standing there with his longsword.

Emil's Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Seeing the Prophet charging at it, the goblin swings at him with his dogslicer.
AoO on the Prophet: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

But the goblin is still knocked prone off the table.
Map to come


Rd3 recap:
Emil:Emil moves letting his snake attack the goblin, though it once again missed.

Jito: Continues his laughter while also moving.

Goblins: The goblin at i29 strikes at the man with the pointy teeth. The goblin looks like it is about to hit The prophet when a swallow tail butterfly flies in it's face distracting it, and causing it to miss.

The other goblin is laughing at this.

Jiessi: Pulls out her dagger and moves in range of the goblin.

James: James enters the fray by running up the goblin and crushing it below his hammer.assuming of course that the Prophet doesn't kill it first.

The Prophet: Waits for the Man with the hammer to drop the goblin, then moves to the last goblin and jumps up and pushes him, though after taking a dogslicer.

Rd3 MAP

Rd4
Emil
Jito
Goblins
Jiessi
James
The Prophet


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito stops laughing when he notices the shadowy figure leap up on the table and get stabbed by the last remaining goblin.

Now this just won't do.

He moves in closer and hisses something Infernal towards the goblin.
My round 4 actions (depending on Emil and Ratatosk) - Move to J35, cast Daze on goblin F35: DC14 Will save to negate :: If goblin is dead before my turn I'll stay put.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

RD 4:

Jiessi will hold her acton, seeing how easy the others have handled the goblins. She does bend down to retrieve her starknife before the snake eats his second goblin.


Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

RD 4:

Emil will attack the goblin again, trying to finish it off.

Emil's Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Oh hey, didn't notice you had already posted a rd4 action. Though You can't reach the goblin with only a 30ft movement speed.

Rd4 mid round recap:
Emil: Ratatosk eats the now dead goblin.

Jito: Jito moves up and cast a spell on the helpless goblin.
Goblin's Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Goblins: The last remaining goblin just stays on the ground with a balnk look on it's face.

Jiessi:Picks up her Starknife.

James

The Prophet


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi speaks loudly, "Stay prone, don't get up and leave you weapon on the ground." Sure hoping it speaks common.


Male Human Fighter (Two-Handed) 1, Init +1, AC 15, FF 14, T 11, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3

James looks to Jiessi with disdain. The damnable little creature didn't deserve to have surrender an option. But he lowered his earthbreaker and stopped a little away just in case, ready to charge in should the goblin try anything.

James will delay for the goblin. Probably not gonna be enough of a threat for him to regret it.


Female Half-Orc (Ulfen) Bloodrager 1 | HP 10/14 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 | Intiative +2, Perception +6, darkvision 60 feet | Bloodrage 6/6

Prophet doesn't care that the goblin is on the ground, weaponless. He barely hears Jiessi call out to it. He just feels the burning of the slice the goblin gave him. Now you die, he thinks, eyes narrowed, as he drops off the table, swinging his hanbo at the creature's head, whispering its last rites as he does so.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

"So much for questioning him." But hey, your a judge, jury and executioner. She turns away in disgust. Then begins searching the edge of the crowd for her aunt.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

Emil frowns and walks over to the goblin with the sack, taking it from the corpse and placing the food back on the table carefully. His serpent finishes its meal and slithers forward, wrapping itself around its master's neck.

Emil looks up at the crowd. "Jiessi, are you alright?" he calls, glancing around for any injured people.


Goblin's not dead, it has not been hit until the prophet hit it. Emil you where not in range to move up to the goblin and attack it, you would have had to take your round 4 action to move to it.

Rd4 recap:
Emil: Ratatosk eats the now dead goblin.
Emil moves up tot he where he can strike the goblin.

Jito: Jito moves up and cast a spell on the helpless goblin, succeeding.

Goblins: The last remaining goblin just stays on the ground with a blank look on it's face.

Jiessi:Picks up her Starknife, then asks the goblin to surrender.

James: Hold action to see the goblin's response.

The Prophet: The Prophet strikes the Goblin, though it appears to not be dead yet.

Rd5 MAP

Rd5
Emil
Jito
Goblins
Jiessi
James
The Prophet


Male Half-Orc Druid 1 (HP 10/10, Init +2, AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4)

Emil stands there looking menacing at the goblin. "Do as the woman says." he orders coldly.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Male Human Fighter (Two-Handed) 1, Init +1, AC 15, FF 14, T 11, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3

Well I suppose if we're just exterminating the little bastard. James thinks, and lifts his hammer with a shrug as he moves forward warily.

Moving to put myself into Attack of Opportunity range, since I can't move to it and attack this round.


F Aasimar Medium Outsider (Native) Cleric 1, HP 4/9, Int 0, AC 14, T 10, FF 14 , F +3, R +0, W +6, P +6

Jiessi has already committed her actions, she is not going to strike down the goblin, so she has turned away to find her aunt in the crowd. She will try to calm some of the crowds emotions.


HP 9, Init +6, AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2

Jito watches some of the others close in. He whispers and gestures at the last remaining goblin hexing it with ill fortune.

Hex: Misfortune - DC15

He throws back his head and starts to cackle once again knowing the fate of this goblin has been stretched far beyond its necessity.

Cackle - extends misfortune by 1 round


Rd5 mid-round update:
Emil: Emil tries to threaten the Goblin.

Jito: Jito tries to curse the last goblin
will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
There is no sign that it worked though.

Goblin: The goblin stops being dazed and stands up and picks up his Dogslicer.Emil and the prophet make your attacks of opportunity.

Jiessi: Starts to look for her aunt after telling the goblin to not attack.

James: Moves up to where he can hit the goblin.

The Prophet

51 to 100 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / bpa144'2 Rise of the Runelords game thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.