Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Rise of the Red Tunics: Shattered Shackles of the Crimson Regent-Gameplay (Inactive)

Game Master Vuvu

The Red Tunics always die when they go out...right?


101 to 150 of 515 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo checks the unconscious bodies for any goodies before moving through the thicket with ease.

Stealth 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 16 - 2 = 16
Stealth 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 16 - 2 = 24


Runelords

Stealth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

William decides to follow the lead of the little ones and stealths through the brambles managing to not set off the bells.

As they arrive, all three are dirty and Spes and Blamo smell. The guards infront of the tent take one sniff and bar the way.

Behind them one group is coming close to reaching the center.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Spes, looks at his two companions then down at himself. Hmm, we need to get clean. Pulling out his water skins, Spes fills each one up with 1/2 gallon (Create water: Yeah, its not that much) and pours the last half gallon onto Blamo as he probably smells the worst. (granted, after being doused with water on the ropes, I probably wont need alot to get clean, (a 1 1/2 ft tall frog should clean off pretty easily)


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

Will gratefully accepts the waterskin, taking his pack back in the process. After dousing himself, he offers what's left to the guards with a cheeky sort of half-smile.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Diplomacy

"Looks like a long day in the sun for you chaps," he remarks, nodding in the direction of the many individuals still struggling their way through the course. "Fancy a spot of something wet?"


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo is insulted at the guards' response and promptly retaliates. "You dare look down and bar entrance from Bla—"

He splutters when Spes' pours the water on him and looks at Spes with a face exhibiting something that could be called betrayal. Or hunger. It's possible that the hunger never leaves his face.

Nevertheless, he is sufficiently distracted from the guards and retrieves his own waterskin, cleaning himself off with it and grumbling all the while.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

At Blamos look of betrayal, Spes looks down at the ground er, sorry. Um I should have warned you is all he can manage before he starts using the water from his water skin to clean himself off.


Runelords

Oh aren't you clever! Comes the reply from the thicket

William seems clean now, if a bit damp. Amazingly the smell from the sewage just will not come off with merely water. Blamo and Spes are still smelly.

Hint if you need it:

You equipment provided, provided the tools that can solve this

It has taken a good five minutes but one other group is now halfway across the thicket, and another is past the first chunk.

About the time the first scrubbing happens the following comes from the thicket.

Take this funny man!

Spellcraft 16:
Sleep

All make a Will Save of 12:
Fail and you fall asleep


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Soaaaap.

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Will 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Blamo feels the spell wash over him but easily resists it. He visibly gets enraged. "Mingy bottom-plucked dewberry! How dare you!"

As Blamo shouts, he takes a bottle of Alchemist's Fire from out of his pathfinder pouch and throws it at the caster. "Burn, sheep-biting thicketeater!"

Do I know where he is and do I have to make a roll for something?

Throw Splash Weapon (Ranged touch attack, ignores armor) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage if hit: Direct - 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (2) = 6 (fire)
Splash - 1 + 1d4 ⇒ 1 + (4) = 5 (fire)

Alchemist's Fire:
<link>
A direct hit deals 1d6 points of fire damage. Every creature within 5 feet of the point where the flask hits takes 1 point of fire damage from the splash. On the round following a direct hit, the target takes an additional 1d6 points of damage. If desired, the target can use a full-round action to attempt to extinguish the flames before taking this additional damage. Extinguishing the flames requires a DC 15 Reflex save. Rolling on the ground provides the target a +2 bonus on the save. Leaping into a lake or magically extinguishing the flames automatically smothers the fire.

(Additional damage from Burn! Burn! Burn!)


Runelords

Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16

Enraged Blamo launches an alchemist fire at the caster who is 40 feet away. Considering how far away it is, it is an amazing throw, landing next to the group in the middle, splashing them all, and more importantly setting the brambles on fire. It starts to burn very quickly, fire spreading all over, as the fire burns bells start to shake, shocks flying everywhere.

The Red Tunics not inside decide not to go. The ones in the center begin creating water directly on themselves over and over, to keep from burning. The ones who were only 25% through begin trying to get out as fast as possible.

The laughter from the on looker is roaring.

Those of you not in the fire, do not go into the fire. You must wait until it burns out. Those of you in the fire. Get out of the fire at your earliest convenience.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Spes feels the sleep wash over him, but with a few rubs of the eyes he is back to normal eager to find out who would do something so sneaky Not that its surprising considering our past actions
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
As Spes spots the caster and Blamo's frustration with him. Spes smiles a little more mischievously than he should have. How do you like it. he says with arms outstretched. Cysgu!! Will DC 15 or sleep for the caster and his friends.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Just realized after posting, even if they do fail their saves, they wont be down for more than a second. Being on fire would wake them up After casting his little spell, Spes looks from Will to Blamo and back to Will (who is probably about to throw up from the smell of things) Ummm, do you er, I mean, uh Can I, what I mean to say is Soap Please? I er, Cant get rid of the smell with just water...
yeah I know you said to ask Blamo for it but lets face it, what were the odds that ONLY the goblin would have soap...


Runelords

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

One of the three falls asleep only to be woken up by falling into fire.


Runelords

As our heroes clean themselves with Blamo's soap, they hear the fire burning down behind them at just about the time that they are putting their tunics back on, and shouldering their packs.

Now clean, if not a lot damp, they are allowed into the mess hall. They are the first to arrive and they receive double rations.

Perception 12:
Looking back at the course you can see that 3 entire teams burned to death in the brambles. Though the ones in the middle did not.

As winners you are given the afternoon off. Use your post to describe what you do with it, yo may not leave camp, and have any conversation over breakfast you wish.


Runelords

Blamo, forgot this part. The bodies had packs but I will assume you did not go through those, or take time to strip armor. You did find the following. The previous owners of this died in the fire btw

Medium Shortsword Appraise 10:
Masterwork

Medium Light Pick Appraise 10:
Masterwork

Vial Spellcraft 10:
Cure Light Wounds

Scroll Spellcraft 18:
Fireball CL5

Unloaded Pistol Appraise 10:
Masterwork

Same Pistol Spellcraft 15:
+1 Pistol


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15

Item Dice Rolls:
Yay Goodies!

Blamo gets excited about the pistol only to find out it isn't loaded.

Medium Shortsword Appraise 10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Medium Light Pick Appraise 10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Vial Spellcraft 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Scroll Spellcraft 18: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Unloaded Pistol Appraise 10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Same Pistol Spellcraft 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Blamo finishes giggling hysterically after a while after the fire dies down and the dead teams. He quickly see the ones in the middle survived and hides the vial and scroll in his pathfinder pouch and dumping the rest into his backpack before heading with the others into camp. He cackles one last time and pays attention to his hunger and wonders if they'll let him eat the bodies.

"That was fun," Blamo says when they're inside. "Blamo like you guys. You tasty." He nods approvingly at both Spes and Will before stuffing his mouth with rations and eating as much as he can.

Blamo's Afternoon:
After conversing with the others, Blamo loses interest in the weapons he found and offers it to his group. "Blamo no like. You want?" He then stashes whatever is left into his locker, except for the vial and scroll which remain in the pouch. He also leaves his backpack but still carries his pathfinder pouch.

If where the burned brambles were are still "in camp", Blamo goes back and plays around in the burned area and possibly with the burned bodies. And maybe trying to eat them because Blamo is always hungry.

If Spes or Will (or anyone else) are doing something interesting, he'll probably follow them out of curiosity.

I don't think this is helping much with Blamo's "trying to stay away from Chaotic Evil alignment" phase.


Runelords

Everyone make sure you read Blamo's afternoon. Well he has been very chaotic, and he did not start the fight, if he winds up venturing into evil then he will probably wind up getting executed. But I did not see anything as evil. As to burned bodies those are gone, by the time lunch is done.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

As they eat their rations, Spes looks at each of the 'spoils' brought in by Blamo.

Appraise Gun: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Appraise Short Sword: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Appraise Light Pick: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

Recognizing the value in each of the items that Blamo has 'acquired' Spes looks at Will, then the pile of weapons, then back to Will. Well, those are two big for me pointing to the sword and pick. But, umm, if you take the big weapons, can I take the little one?not sure what size the gun is meant for but I figure its smaller than the other goodies

Spes's Afternoon:

Completely overwhelmed by the whole military situation, Spes looks for a quiet place to just think. After an hour or so, he goes to explore the camp so that, should he need to find anything at night, he will know where it is. [/ooc]Yeah, not super exciting, but he isnt exactly smart or bold.[/ooc]


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 Perception to see how many folks got killed: nope, no clue. Right, no worrying about our fate, then.

Will picks up the shortsword with an appreciative eye, giving it an experimental twirl. He nods at it, gives it a flourish, and thrusts it into his belt. He hefts the pick as well, with a grunt. Definitely bringing less junk along next time. "Help yourself, little friend. Somehow, I doubt I could hold that thing proper."

With a brief glance around, he heads back for their camp site to drop off all the miscellaneous gear and extra weapons - then, carrying only his newly acquired sword, he heads off to explore the camp, maybe find a drink and a charming lassie.


Runelords

Spes spends the day learning the ins and outs of the camp and has it learned cold, he could navigate it in his sleep.

Crimson has a good evening with several lassies of varying races.

Blamo spends his day wallowing in the ashes and comes back covered in soot and happier than a pig in mud.

At dinner that night everyone is informed that they are to come dressed in armor and weapons at dawn the next day for combat training.

You are given a 2 dead, unplucked chickens each, some rice, and a lot of ale, and some spices and veggies, and sent off to make your own dinner (and fire)

Go ahead and figure out how you do dinner, and this is a time to do some conversing as well, characters have a chance to reflect on the days events etc. I consider this an important part of this section of the campaign, it will help me when looking at the next round of bonuses


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo takes a dead chicken and holds it to his mouth, opening it wide and displaying his very numerous sharp teeth before uncharacteristically pausing and closing his mouth again.

He looks at the Spes and Will before back at the chicken. Then he rips off one of the chicken's legs with his teeth and quickly devours it. He messily licks his lips after swallowing.

"Blamo is hungry," the goblin states before hungrily looking at the chicken in his hands again. "Blamo can't wait long. Are we supposed to do something with chicken? Blamo was not listening."


Runelords

The pause grows longer as Spes and William look at Blamo. Perhaps he has something on his face...


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

After seeing Blamo devour the feathery leg, Spes looks down at his own chickens and back at Blamo. Hmmm, if I leave my food here while I get wood and water, Blamo will likely eat my food, but if I dont get water and wood, I cant eat my food. Oh drat Spes looks back down to his food before giving a final sigh, setting it down near Blamo and William. He walks off silently head slightly down with only his water flasks and some rope. After several minutes he returns with a large bundle of fire wood and full flasks of water. As he sets his things down he busies himself starting a fire Burning Hands Gotta convince that Goblin I'm not food and setting his pot of water over the flames under a tripod of wood. Once the water is boiling he dips each of the remaining chickens (5 1/2 assuming Blamo hasn't eaten all of his just yet) in the water for a few seconds handing them back to their respective owners. Small as his hands are he looks to each of his comrades while grabbing a handful of feathers, Umm, the feathers should err, come out easily now. once a few of the chickens are plucked, Spes busies himself skewering them and tossing his rice (and anyone else who tosses theirs in) into the slightly dirty water. As their food cooks Spes looks at William and Blamo So umm, what should we plan for tomorrow? I'm not much use with weapons, but I'll help however I can


Runelords

Just as Spes tries to talk about plans for the next day, the copious amounts of ale that everyone drank takes effect and Blamo and William pass out. Leaving the mess for Spes.

Everyone is awoken early yet again, and hustled to the parade ground.

Alright you maggots. Today we learn if you can fight. Out there each team will be charged with elinimating three dummies. One of them is heavily armored. One of you will stand toe to toe and destroy it. Another is at a range of 30 feet, you must destroy it from a distance and the third represents a guard on duty. You must sneak across the gravel, without making any noise, and get the jump on it. Once you do, you will have to defeat it in combat. Decide who is going what and get out there! Whoever is judged to have done the worst gets no food today.


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

William gives his blade a twirl. "I'll see what I can do about our armored 'foe', I think. Lead the way."


Runelords

Our heroes make their way to their targets, and position themselves.

Ready maggots?! On three. 1...2...

Before he finishes horns begin to blare all around the camp, there is an explosion at the end of the practice field and through the wall, now a charred wreck burst dozens of goblins.

There is another explosion from the east side of the Practice field and dozens more emerge. Similar blasts are heard from the distance.

Time to earn you pay reds. Kill them all. No mercy. If you survive you just graduated!

Do you engage the ones to the East or to the South, or do you flee.

Some teams charge, some flee, some freeze. What will our heroes do?


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo flails. "Oh no, goblins!"

There's a pause before he bursts out cackling in laughter.

"What do now?" Blamo says, looking at his teammates while somehow hiding behind Will from potential overzealous goblin-hunting recruits.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Frightened by the sudden explosions, Spes practically jumps out of his skin. Oh crap, oh crap, oh Crap!! As he gains his senses however, Spes looks at Blamo, then to Will, So umm, any ideas, I'll follow your lead. Then looking to Blamo Want to repeat yesterday?


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

"Yesterday?" Bubo appears to think very hard, undaunted even in the midst of explosions and fighting. "What happen yesterday?


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Spes looks at Blamo and smiles a sheepish smile, Fire.


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo grins wide then cackles. "Fire!"

He starts chanting the word over and over again. "Fire! Fire! Firefirefirefirefire!"

The goblin starts judging the distance between him, the south wall, and the east wall even as he rummages around his pathfinder pouch.


Runelords

William looks at his colleagues, and sighs.

I am going to die he mutters under his breath.

With that he draws his short sword, points at a charging unit of 3 goblins, who are in a tight triangle formation wielding clubs and he says. Here they come!


Runelords

William 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Spes 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Blamo 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Goblins
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Goblins go first, but for this no one in FF
The Goblins having the advantage all close in, staying in their ridiculous formation. They look at Blamo and shout.

Goblish:
Stab stab longshanks in back back!

Two of them takes swings at Will

1d20 ⇒ 12 for 1d4 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 3 for 1d4 ⇒ 4

One Goblin misses wildly and the other crunches off Will's Chain shirt.

The other Goblin looks at Spes

Frog legs good treat treat!

1d20 ⇒ 13 for 1d4 ⇒ 4

OK heroes get them! Spes you can get all three if you dont mind singing William, or if you make a Cast Defensively check, other wise you can only get two with burning hands


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

was that last bit about frog legs in common? or was that also in goblish?


Runelords

it was in common


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Spes gives a small yell waving his hands in front of him as he steps back, flames shooting out his spindly fingers Nope, no treats for you!!! Lets just hit the 2 safely
1d4 ⇒ 3
1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

This language is Swedish and I find it hilarious that one of the words for 'stab' is 'hugg'!

"Hugga?" Blamo says looking at Will then back at the goblins. "Vilket en att hugga?"

He thinks back to how Will smacked a person in the face with a sword and decides that he is much more amusing than the other goblins.

Looking at the other goblins, he takes out his dagger and cries, "Jag hugga dig!" before stabbing the nearest one.

Dagger 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Goblin:

"Stab?" Blamo says looking at Will then back at the goblins. "Which one to stab?"

[...]

"I stab you!"


Runelords

One of the goblins, still trying to stamp out his burning shirt, is utterly shocked that Blamo is attacking him FF

It drops.


Runelords

Crimson slices at the other singed Goblin's face with his short sword.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 for 1d6 ⇒ 3

It too collapses to the ground.

This is too easy! he laughs

The remaining goblin, standing a few paces off looks dumbfoundedly at Blamo.

Hugga! Hugga! Hugga! Hugga! Hugga! Hugga!

He swings his dogslicer at him

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 for 1d3 ⇒ 3


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo easily evades the dogslicer and cries back, "Hugga hugga hugga!" before stabbing him in return.

Dagger 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

Will takes up a fencer's pose, and forces a reckless grin to his face. Can't have it said the bloody goblin fought harder than I did. Stepping in, he jabs at the remaining goblin, quipping (lamely), "Mind if I take a stab at this one?"

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 for 1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Seeing the others actions, Spes runs into the fray swinging his little staff the whole way. ok so this may seem really dumb, but as I was writing this i had an image of a frog man playing whack-a-mole. needless to say, it made me chuckle.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Runelords

HUGGAAAAAAAAAA!

The now surrounded goblin stabs for Spes

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 for 1d3 ⇒ 2


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

If no one's killed him yet:

Blamo looks blankly at the goblin before slapping him in the face.

Dirty Trick (to blind) 1d20 ⇒ 1; provokes attack of opportunity.

Pffft. Hahaha.


Runelords

1d20 ⇒ 1

The goblin is distracted by Blamo and thinks that they are playing a goblin game of air swat.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Seeing his chance as the two goblins slap each other, Spes tries to klunk the goblin over the head with his staff
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Runelords

THUNK! The Goblin crumples to the ground in a heap.

1d100 ⇒ 42

A quick scan shows that in the direction our heroes are faing stand another team of goblins blocking the path to a large, armored orc. The orc seems to be tearing through Red Tunics, while attacks clank off of it's armor.

1d100 ⇒ 69
The other direction Reveals an area well in control by Red Tunics, many are down, but the numbers are such that the goblins are slowly being exterminated.


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo quickly slaps the unconscious goblin then yells in triumph!

Looking up, he sees the team of goblins and the large orc in front. He tilts his head then looks at Spes. "Fiiiiiire."


Runelords

Crimson sees that the approaching team of goblins are distracted and seizes the moment

Charge!

He leaps into combat

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 for 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

William charges into combat before Blamo sees any fire. Still eagerly awaiting it, the goblin excitedly takes out his crossbow and fires it at a goblin.

MW Light Crossbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 for 1d6 ⇒ 2


Runelords

Blamo's bolt catches the goblin in the thigh and it squeals looking around for who shot him,

101 to 150 of 515 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rise of the Red Tunics: Shattered Shackles of the Crimson Regent-Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.