Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Rise of the Red Tunics: Shattered Shackles of the Crimson Regent-Gameplay (Inactive)

Game Master Vuvu

The Red Tunics always die when they go out...right?


1 to 50 of 515 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Qadira Runelords

You find yourselves shoved out of the quartermaster's office and thrown a Red Tunic.

Put it on Rookie

You are then ushered along with two others to a muddy patch of ground with a disassembled tent.

Put it up, get to know each other, that way someone will care when you get yourselves killed. Your equipment will be delivered when we get around to it.


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo catches the Red Tunic and eagerly puts it on while he's ushered, cackling madly all the way.

He looks at the tent then decides to look at the others instead, a wide disconcerting grin on his face broken by intermittent giggles. He seems excited. Or hungry.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Spes recieves a face full of tunic as his new uniform is thrown to him. he spends his time trying to get the blasted thing out of his face as he is pushed along through the mud.

After he finally manages to get the tunic on right he takes a look at the tent, then the other two with him, then back to the tent.
So, umm, either of you know how to, er, set this thing up?


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

The goblin giggles even louder and focuses all his attention on Spes, his bright red eyes content in staring at him. His grin somehow gets even wider.

He doesn't answer the question and instead walks over to the grippli to stare up at him from a few inches away. Giggling. He licks his lips.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

just a funny thought, as rare as it is, you will actually be staring down at him. (Spes is a good 5 inches shorter than you)
clearly unnerved by the goblins sudden affections, Spes takes a step back and squats down a little as if he was getting ready to play a game of leap frog should the goblin get any ideas.


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Woaaaah, didn't notice. That is rare. Makes imagining our group even more hilarious. Hey, we could even ride on the half-elf!

Blamo tilts his head and copies Spes, also squatting down. He giggles again.


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

Snatching the tunic from the air, William sniffs disdainfully at it. "Not exactly high fashion, is it?"

After a few moments inspecting the tunic, he turns his gaze to his two...compatriots. His eyebrows raise in a mingled expression of disdain and mild horror. He forces his eyes away for a moment, then turns back to them with a dazzling smile that never quite touches his eyes. "Can't say I've ever done so before, but there's a first time for everything, what?"

Without further ado, he sets to attempting to set up the tent, moving deftly, if not with much purpose. This must be punishment for something, but I'll be damned if I can think what I've done to deserve this. Hold on a tick, there was that snaffoo with Sadey...? No, never. No, wait, that could be it.


Qadira Runelords

you guys need to figure out how to set up the tent, but continue as you are, love it so far, i had a late night and early day tomorrow, but for now Crimson 2 traits, Blamo 6, Spes 3. Blamo check the buy numbers for me? Crimson is way up on PB, and Spes is a little higher than Blamo right?

EDIT ABORT ABORT!!!! altered traits. No more than 2 traits from any given category.


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Roger, roger! As for PB: Crimson has 37, Blamo has 6, and Spes has 29.

Blamo glances at William to see him trying to assemble the tent and leaves the half-elf to it. He returns to playing around with Spes and jumps forward with a mad cackle, arms thrown wide as if in a take-down or a hug.


Qadira Runelords

While Spes and Blamo are messing around and Crimson is fixing tent, poorly, one of the quartermasters men shows up.

Alright you pathetic Reds. Here is your gear, as always this is whatever is pulled off of corpses from battle. No idea what is in them, so get it put away.

Yes I realize there is a huge variance in gear, that is on purpose, obviously Blamo has a huge gear advantage to go with the traits, I know it is not balanced

All you receive the following

The Light Standard Equipment Pack comes with the following gear:
backpack (2 lbs.); bell; winter blanket (3 lbs.); 10 candles (1 lb.); map case (1/2 lb.), 5 pieces of chalk; fishhook and line; flint and steel; iron pot (4 lbs.), 10 days Rations (10 lbs.); silk rope (50 ft., 5 lbs.); 5 sacks (2.5 lbs.); sewing needle & thread; signal whistle; soap (1 lb.); 5 torches (5 lbs.); 2 waterskins (8 lbs. full); whetstone (1 lbs.).

Blamo:
Chain shirt +1, MW Light Crossbow, 20 bolts, MW dagger, Cloack of Resistance +1, Pathfinder Pouch, 3 Alchemist Fires

Crimson:
MW Chain shirt, MW punching dagger, MW Hand Axe, 2 Acid Flasks

Spes:
MW Quarterstaff, MW sling, 10 Groaning bullets, MW Blowgun, 10 darts, 3 Greenblood Oil, 2 Drow poison, 4 small centipede poison


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Awesooome. Should I assume that Blamo recognizes the Pathfinder Pouch for what it is (maybe he knew the goblin whom said pouch belonged to) and knows the command word for it? Also, fixed up my items and traits! You can see it in my profile. Adjusted the weights of some of them to make sense for a Small character.

Blamo has his attention diverted when the man shows up, wandering away from Spes to eagerly dig through the gear.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

well then, as Blamo tries to jump at Spes, Spes points a finger at Blamo and says cysgu

Gripplis Translation:
sleep
Effects of Spes's pointing and yelping:
DC 15 or sleep, Don't worry its not anything bad, but you did scare the poor frog man. Basically you sleep until the guard gets here and he'll probably wake you up with a boot or something.

Success:
Spes walks over to the half elf as the Goblin lies asleep, want some er, uh help?

Failure:
Spes avoids the goblin as much as possible until the quarter master arrives
yeah I know its kind of back a little bit, but I did want to post a reaction from being chased by a mouth of teeth.


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Oh, it's no problem. I understand. Introductions are going well!
Will 1d20 ⇒ 4

Blamo cackles when you point his finger at him, grinning and then suddenly falling forward. A few moments later, he starts snoring loudly.


Qadira Runelords

yes you know what it is, from the great teacher you had of old named Deus Ex Machina. Comic PvP in your tent it fine, if it were to become actually deadly, or not consensual it just wont work, also as taught by that great teacher of old :) Oh, poor Crimson[/ooc}

Also Spes, add

Forgotten Item:
3 doses of Blackfingers paste

After finally getting the tent up, and looking through and stowing all their gear in their provided foot lockers, [ooc] note that you walk around camp unarmedOur "heroes" are informed that they are on Latrine digging duty this afternoon, and pointed in the direction where they need to be. They are also told that come morning they are expected to be at the obstacle course at sunrise in Full Gear.

Don't be late Reds, or you don't eat


Qadira Runelords

Also note that you have to choose what you bring with you for "Full Gear" Obviously you will be expected to have all armor and weapons and your pack, with bedroll/blanket, waterskin and rations, but how much of other things is up to you. Just know that you might need it tomorrow... Also that backpack should be masterwork folks, for all of you. And yes do adjust the weights of things small fries. Bedrolls in particular way less.


Qadira Runelords

doo be doo be dooooo....thinking up evil ways to kill everyone...cause both games I am running and the 3 I am in are doing zip today so far. OOOO that is an evil idea :)


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Diu, startled by the sudden arrival of the quartermaster, practically trips over himself as he tries to stand tall as, he imagines, a soldier would stand. However, upon hearing the words 'Latrine Duty' Diu 'military pride' is significantly dampened as he slouches down low.
yeah, 'Full Gear' should be interesting as I have almost double my weight in stuff.


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo, having woken up and finished playing around with his gear, pops up behind Spes and pats him on the back as if in a gesture of comfort or maybe testing his softness.


Qadira Runelords

Go ahead and let me know how you are going to deal with digging the ditch and continue on into how you all will deal with sleeping the night, and how you deal with waking up just before sunrise in the morning to the bugle.

How you deal with the ditch will matter later. Really no wrong answer just decide what you want to do, and assume that what you need to do it is around


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

"Latrine...Duty." His face carefully blank, Will forces his rioting brain under control. He calmly rolls a shoulder as if preparing. Throwing a point in the direction mentioned, he asks casually in a lowbrow dialect outside his usual speech patterns, "Shovels over there, Sarge?"


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo explodes a latrine in the ground! Oh wait, he can't yet. Sad. Explosions are best answer to everything! Unless we extend 'assume that what you need to do it is around' to 'there lies several potentially explosive components within Blamo's reach that he could theoretically use Craft (Alchemy) for'.

"Who is Sarge?" Blamo asks Crimson, still prodding Spes. "Is you Sarge? Or is tasty frog Sarge? Hmmmmm."


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Seps's crazy adventures with Blamo and Will:
Spes looks at the blank face of William and then over to his new goblin fan, "Well, uhhh, think of it this way, at least we aren't on duty to cook." at this last half of his sentence, he keeps his eyes on the goblin, not sure if he was entirely joking about being tasty.

I assume that the Latrine is on the edge of the encampment? I also assume that rather than mucking out the current latrines, we are digging new ones right? after all, its not like we have a place to put all the 'crap'

Spes makes a mess of his tunic as he tries to dig a hole big enough for a man to use as a latrine If only they were my size, this hole would have been tone a long time ago.

Eventually the work is finished, but Spes is almost to tired to care as he drags one of the larger shovels back to the tent. The only think keeping him awake is the Goblin over there. Still not sure if the Goblin is eying his next meal, or if this is how goblins show affection, Spes makes sure to keep an eye on Blamo until they get back and settled in for the night.

As the approach the tent, Spes tries to jump up and down on the shovel to get it to stand upright next to the tent, then he precedes to hit is old quarter staff into the ground a little ways from it due to lack of trees in a camp, and the fact that I only weight 30 lbs, I'll be using these as my sticks to hold up my hammock for tonight. assuming nothing goes wrong with that plan:

At the sound of the bugle in the morning, Spes nearly trips himself as he tries to get out of his hammock. still not used to that thing
as he makes a run to his locker, Spes, probably being a tad over ambitious grabs every thing he can carry and puts it on, then scurries over to the 'obstacle course' as fast as his little legs will take him (which is surprisingly for a guy shorter than 2 ft.)

with regards to what I have on, I have a list on the profile of every thing that got left in my foot locker.


Qadira Runelords

The Latrines get dug. Crimson handles the shovel like a pro, and knows it.

Blamo keeps throwing rocks at the ground as if he expects them to explode while Spes struggles with his massive shovel.

Everyone is sweaty at the end, and falls asleep fairly quickly. All three mutter in their sleep. Crimson about his hair, Spes about Giant Goblin Faced Hungry Toads, and interestingly Blamo about the same.

The crew gathers their gear in the morning...[/ooc] Let me know what you take, and whatever interaction you have on your way to parade ground. There is no food available, unless you want to use your rations.[/ooc]

Spes is up first piling almost everything into his pack, which is almost twice as large as he is. He is hunched over obviously weighed down.

Moving around outside the tent are, 7 other squads of red tunics. Trying to get ready for the day. Tents collapse, fights break out, and interestingly enough our Heroes seem to be in good company.


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Full Gear in my profile! I love how Blamo does none of the work.

Blamo wakes up hungry and immediately heads over to his gear and puts on his backpack, which he has already 'arranged' the day before, then proceeds to starts munching on one of his rations as he follows Spes.

"Blamo thinks tasty frog looks tasty," he says to Spes, for some reason attempting some form of reassurance. He looks at Crimson. "Yellow-headed longshank looks tasty too. Mmm."

He continues eating his rations and sings when he's finished.

Perform (Song) 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5

Blamo's stomach still wants more!
Blamo needs to eat for war!
If Blamo's stomach isn't fed,
Blamo will make people dead!

He sings . . . badly, his off-pitch voice grating.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

After loading everything up, I stll cant get over the fact that I'm carrying more than my weight and its considered a light load, and munching on a ration: Spes begins to mutter to himself in the sing song fashion of the goblin in a feeble attempt to get his courage up despite the Goblins hunger.

Goblins should not be so hasty.
I know that I am not tasty.
If he tries he wont be gleeful,
'cuz he dont know that I am lethal.


Qadira Runelords

Sing1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

Packing up his gear, William tries to restrain himself to necessities, not wanting to weigh himself down. He frowns a bit at the heavy pack when he's done - apparently, he did not succeed. He does eye the armor given him with an appreciative eye, although it's a bit heavy for his taste. As the goblin's grating whine begins to get to him, Will says very little, but his eyelid twinges, and in his head a rhyme runs unbidden.

"If one more time the goblin sings,
Then soon his neck I'll have to wring.
If stuck I stay with monsters foul,"
I'll do a bloody runner, see if I don't.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Sense Motive on Will, he seems a little blank faced:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Hmm, the tall one doesn't seem to fond of us. Well, Maybe I can help with that
Diu adjusts his pace so as to keep in time with Crimson as he tries to get a conversation started, So, umm, why you so quiet?


Qadira Runelords

All the Reds stumble up to the parade ground and are unceremoniously marched to a dusty obstacle course.

It is a large square lot with various obstacles like pits with ropes over it, and walls and manufactured brambles etc. The path is made obvious with a floating red line that shows everyone which way to go.

Alright you. Fastest unit through gets double rations today. Slowest gets nothing. If you aren't clean when you get through then you don't eat. Got it maggots?

A halfling down the way says No problem its just dust.

I am glad you pointed that you pointed that you. OK Boys

A couple wizards step out and mutter a cantrip several times and water floods the field turning it into a muddy bog.

GO!

The reds all rush to the course. The first obstacle is the classic rope hanging over a pit. The pit is 15 feet across with water in it.

Time to work like a team maggots!!!

Acrobatics 15 to leap the pit, 2 Acro rolls of 10 to swing on the rope, or you can climb the structure with a 3 climb of 12 (follow falling rules on your own) Got another idea you can do it. also I leave it to you to describe what happens.


Qadira Runelords

remember encumbrance, no ditching gear now! NO RULES other than that, and you have to overcome each obstacle


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

So to clarify, We can:
1. Acrobatics 15 to leap the pit
2. Acrobatics 10 to swing the rope
3. Climb of 12 ito clim the structure
are these our choices or are we supposed to do all three and if not, does the whole team have to do the same thing? Also, how tall is the structure, I have a climb speed so I can move pretty fast up that. and we have rope that we can use to help others up.


Qadira Runelords

one acro15 check to leap. 2 acro 10 checks to swing, 3 climb 12 checks to scale.

the team just has to get across you can do it 3 ways or all the same. Helping is fine, and yes froggy you can just climb it. It is 10 ft high and 15 across


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Lolz, I think I'll climb. The best part is I can do an accelerated climb (double speed for 30 ft movement) for -5, take 10 because I have a climb speed and still chill at a healthy 14, though I kind of want to wait and post in character until I can see what everyone is doing so I can write in reactions as well. I assume they may want to make take the lower, and possibly faster leap. I'm curious though, If I'm climbing at 30 ft in the round how far can I run before and after the climb, I ask because I'm not restricted by any weight and so can move pretty fast.


Qadira Runelords

this is not in initiative, so you can go as far as you want, you can say I climb up and wait in the middle, offering a second rope. or I go all across and pick my butt. Just have to make the checks whatever they may be. The speed will be based on how many fails you guys have.


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

Will stares out across the course, then hefts his heavy pack again.

...the Abyss with that.

With almost exaggerated casualness, he unshoulders his pack and turns to the frog-thing crouching beside him. "You look like a decent climber, little friend. Carry this across for me, would you?" Without waiting for a response, he drops his pack onto Diu's load, cracks his neck, and grabs ahold of the rope to take a swing.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Acrobatics.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Spes, thinking that Will may finally be warming up to him and with a load now bulging on all sides, runs (or waddles depending on how you look at it) over to the wall and climbs it with relative easy (I say relative because not only is he carrying a pack thats almost 4x his weight, he is doing it at 10 ft a round compared to other medium sized creatures at 7 (and MAYBE 14)
Take 10 on my climb for 10+9-6=13
As he gets to the top, Spes looks around to see if his new friends need any help, Will appears to be going swimming, and the goblin is no where to be seen. I wonder if he just made for the double rations, he did sound pretty hungry...


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo appears out of nowhere and jumps towards the pit!

Acrobatics1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Assuming something horrible doesn't happen like jumping right onto Crimson and beginning to ride him (which may be likely):
He splashes into the pit loudly, right beside Crimson, and cackles. You're not sure if he meant to do that.


Qadira Runelords

DC 5 Swim to get out, make your rolls and I will note how long it took. Spes make your last two check to get down as well.

Both Blamo and Will are soaked, and are assaulted with laughter. Blamo's pack is drenched as well, causing it to be 10 lbs heavier. Behind them they hear more swearing and laughing as others fail.

The next obstacle in front of them, after slogging through the mud to get to it is a large ditch, that looks upsettingly similiar to an old latrine, and smells similar as well. Across it is a narrow beam, that is straight halfway across then zigags the rest of the way.

Acrobatics 12 to reach the middle then 15 to reach the end., or 3 DC 14 climbs. Falling sends you into the sewage. You get covered and are sickened until you get cleaned. Got something you want to use to make it easier. Assume the answer is yes, if it makes sense somehow and you can add a +2

The first one of you get to the middle, check this:

Just as our hero has reached the center one of the onlookers shouts. Well this is dull, lets make it a little harder! This is followed by the casting of a spell. Suddenly the beam under you i covered in Grease. DC 14 Reflex or fall into the foulness


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Medium encumbrance! And so that's what the latrines were for!

Swim 1d20 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 3 = 13

Blamo follows Crimson around in the water, still cackling. When they get out, Blamo immediately races through the beam, heedless of the others behind him.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 6 - 3 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 3 = 19

He easily reaches the middle wildly and prepares to zigzag when an onlooker casts a spell!

Reflex 1d20 + 4 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 3 = 8


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

I can just take 10 for the rest of my climb right?


Qadira Runelords

Yup, since you have a climb speed. Just keep in mind your encumbrance. Though Blamo got to the center first and gets the spoiler!! You can all read it now. As soon as he passes it will be dismissed


Qadira Runelords

The laughter from the onlookers is deafening as Blamo tumbles into the foulness with a satisfying squelch.

DC 15 Climb to get out


Male Goblin Alchemist Expert 1 / Trickster 1 | HP 6/17 | AC 18/13/16, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +3, Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2

Blamo falls into the foulness and is assaulted by the smell. Blamo doesn't seem to be too bothered by it, however, and immediately looks for the caster, attempting to climb out in order to retaliate.

Whoops, forgot the penalty from getting sickened.

Climb 1d20 + 1 - 3 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 3 - 2 = 3


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Spes shakes his head as he climbs down the other side, perhaps Will would like some help Will, umm, do you er, need a rope?
Not sure what rolls I would need for that but let me know and I can throw one down


Qadira Runelords

Nothing. If he chooses to use it you can pull him to the edge and he is out.


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

"Son of - " William suddenly, unexpectedly, finds himself covered in mud. He shakes his head, whipping his filthy hair away from his face, and strikes out for the far side.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 Swim

Hampered by his armor, but undaunted, Will makes his way out of the muck and prepares to assault the next obstacle, after a cheery wave to the onlookers in which he splatters himself with a bit more mud. He grins through it, hoping to earn a bit of respect for taking his lumps, anyway.

He throws a glance towards Spes, and notes Blamo's greasy 'progress'. Under his breath, he mutters, "Wonderful." Holding his arms out for balance, he steps out onto the plank and takes a few tentative steps. Maybe it's easier than it looks.


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

Forgot to roll Acrobatics...

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

Gr. And again.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Male Human Gestalt: Warrior 1/Bard 0. AC 17/13/14 Init: +3, Fort: 5, Ref: 3, Will: -1 HP 7/13

Will, after a few moments of trepidation, makes his way to the other side unscathed. He holds his hands up in a gesture of victory, then, feeling generous in his small victory, looks back to his teammates, offering them moral support if nothing else.


Male Gripplis Adept/1 Priest/1 AC(12/12/11) HP 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +7

Spes, seeing Will pretty much glide over the grease covered planks, tries to make his way over by climbing the underside.
1d20 + 9 - 6 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 6 = 7
Unfortunately, as soon as flips himself over, the weight of the pack keeps him going and he falls flat on his face into the filth. Face now covered in muck and filth, Spes trudges over to the huge wall in front oh him and begins to climb.
1d20 + 9 - 6 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 6 = 10
Still, Spess finds no purchase as the loose dirt crumbles around him. Alright, one more try, after that, I may be in some trouble.
1d20 + 9 - 6 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 6 = 23
After searching a bit, Spes finds a good solid spot and climbs up. With the fiasco of the planks behind him, Spes pulls out a rope and throws one end to the Goblin If Blamo wants food, Blamo will use the rope he calls out. I really hope we dont come in last, I'm to young to be eaten
Assuming this is the last obstacle I'll use create water to wash myself off. However, if there is more after this, I'll wait

1 to 50 of 515 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rise of the Red Tunics: Shattered Shackles of the Crimson Regent-Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.