Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Rise of the Amazing Red (Inactive)

Game Master Daxter


251 to 300 of 398 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Trys chases after the Alchemist in the corner and swings at him with all her might. This guy is starting to annoy me.

    Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 - 1 = 20
    Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 3 + 1 = 16

    Moved to just above the left dog. Crosses fingers...


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Trys runs over and swings with plenty of force, however Yarak deftly dodges it at exactly the last second.

    Mayumi!

    Grand Lodge

    Would a 21 have hit? Trys forgot Bless.

    Mayumi continues Inspiring and pulls a jade hairpin from her hair. She readies to hurl it with all her might should a goblin come around the corner.

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Oo, does that make the difference? I couldn’t remember if we had Bless up or not. I’m in too many PBPs...


    Male Human(Amazing)

    It would have, except I forgot that he also total defensed because someone frightened him. Sorry about getting your hopes up.

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Hrm, had I remembered that I would have gone for the other mook. Oh well, give and take I guess.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Well you stunned him for a turn.

    The last apprentice tries to take down the dog.

    1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

    1d2 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (1) + 1 = 3

    However he misses.

    Yarak gets over his fear of the female longshank and draws another scrap bomb. He even ignores the dog and the lucerne hammer in his face as he tosses it at Trys.

    Trys AOO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

    1d12 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

    Dog AOO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

    1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    The dog is unable to lock its jaws on the small mad bomber, but Trys is able to connect with a well place swing.

    Bombs away!: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 1 = 24

    3d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4, 1) + 3 + 1 = 12

    Trys is hit and the shards go flying. The goblin smiles as the retributive bomb does its job.

    Lucia Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

    But Lucia dodges most of them and only takes 3 damage. Trys takes 12 and is bleeding for 3 again.

    Map 6!

    Up

    Lucia
    Erin
    Yandu
    Cliff

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin steps up to the goblin, lashing out with her blades again in hopes to bring the bomber down before he causes further harm.

    Attack 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 (Bless, Inspire Courage)
    Damage 1 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 (Inspire Courage)

    Attack 2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 (Bless, Inspire Courage)
    Damage 2 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 (Inspire Courage)
    False hopes it appears

    "Stand still will you!"
    Erin shouts in frustration at the goblin.

    Liberty's Edge

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    The first dog carries on to attack the alchemist who has nowhere to go.

    1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    The other one goes for the apprentice - having tasted blood already.

    1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    And Yandu lets fly another bolt from the crossbow

    1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 11 (Bless, Inspire Courage) Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Inspire Courage

    The first dog seems unable to overcome the defense of the alchemist. But the second dog seems to like the goblin blood. Yandu's shot goes far as he doesn't like to endanger the dog.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    And Erin's attacks both miss wildly while one of Yandu's dogs bites the apprentice in half. But the cornered alchemist evades all who try to fight him.

    Liberty's Edge

    Female Human Fighter 3/Ranger 1

    5-foot step up -- hits goblin.
    1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Cliff decides that discretion is the better part of valor and takes a defensive stance.

    Up Next!
    Mayumi
    Trys
    Team Goblin

    Grand Lodge

    Mayumi continues inspiring and readying.

    Inspire 7/10

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Trys pulls out a potion and drinks it.

    CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Yarak the goblin alchemist stands against insurmountable odds. Cornered , outnumbered, and sensing defeat he decides to try to take out Erin along with him.

    Erin AOO: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

    1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

    Dog AOO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

    Lucia AOO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

    Trys AOO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

    1d12 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

    Both Erin and Trys are able to strike Yarak before he tosses his bomb. But the pain does not stop the intrepid little goblin.

    Explosive Bomb: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 = 30

    3d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6, 2, 4) + 3 + 1 = 16

    Trys Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

    Dog Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    Lucia Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

    Yarak Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

    Erin takes 16 and is on fire. Lucia takes 3 from the splash while everyone else takes 7. Which means that this is the last act for Yarak the goblin. He laughs maniacally even as the his wounds knock him unconscious. Combat Over!

    Grand Lodge

    Mayumi pokes her head around the corner.

    Seeing the battle is over, the gracefully shuffles her way over to her injured comrades. Along the way she pulls a slender wand from the sleeve of her kimono.

    "A battle well fought", she says softly. "Let me do what I can to treat your injuries."

    I have no idea how injured everyone is. If you have a wand of your own please say so and count the charges I spend off your own.

    Erin: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
    Erin: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
    Erin: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

    Lucia: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
    Lucia: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
    Lucia: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

    Trys: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
    Trys: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
    Trys: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    Mayumi: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Yandu: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
    Yandu: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
    Yandu: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

    Liberty's Edge

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu thanks Mayumi for using his wand.

    "You seem much more skilled with the wand as I'm myself. I never heal that much and it sometimes doesn't even work."

    The last dog gets dismissed.

    "If you don't mind to wait a moment while everyone heals and searches the place - I will just get Anya."

    Yandu starts to summon Anya. takes a minute

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin drops to the floor and rolls to put out the flames. Once the flames are out, she humbly hands Mayumi her wand and says quietly from the floor.

    "Told you we would all get burned."

    27/43 health, could use a couple more hits if you would please.

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Trys makes sure the mad bomber is really dead with a couple swipes of her hammer before she stumbles and sits down, her grievous burns catching up with her.
    Oof, that little guy was more trouble than he was worth! Why do I have the feeling that he won’t be the only annoying Goblin we face down here?

    @Mayumi, Thanks, I’m feeling a bit better.

    Trys gets up and hands her wand to Cliff for a little extra healing.
    CLW x2: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 6) + 2 = 12

    @Cliff, Why don’t you hang on to that for a while? We could use someone swinging a wand if we get into another fray like that.

    Trys surveys the room for any valuables or information.
    Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


    Male Human(Amazing)

    On the goblins, you find:

    11 alchemist's fires
    2 acid flasks
    +1 studded leather armor(small)
    alchemist's kit
    formula book
    3 masterwork dogslicers(small)
    3 torches
    3 leather armors(small)
    2 flash powders

    Grand Lodge

    Mayumi takes the offered wand and invokes its magic on Erin a couple more times.

    CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
    CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Oo, Flash Powders! Cliff and Mayumi can take most of those AFs.

    Trys takes one Flash Powder and one Alchemist Fire.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin slowly picks herself off the floor.
    "Thanks Mayumi."

    She then more closely examines the various scorch marks on her clothing.
    "Brand new robe from Hinojai."
    She says, gesturing disgustedly.
    "I am going to have to buy another one when we get back to town."

    She then turns her attention to the rest of the room, and her companions.
    "Everyone alright?"

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    "I think everyone is accounted for Erin. Thank you."

    Cliff graciously takes the offered wand from Trys.
    "I'll take good care of it and return it to you when we are done with this entire goblin mess."

    Cliff looks at the loot and takes 3 alchemist fires and one acid flask.

    "Damned poison. My cursed axe feels so heavy now."

    Cliff then uses his wand of Infernal Healing on himself to max out his hp.

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Trys checks if any of the Goblin mooks are still alive, just unconscious.

    Loos like I forgot to get Smelling Salts for Trys. I will need to remedy that...

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    If there is a goblin still alive, Cliff will bind them up with rope and use a charge off his infernal healing wand to get them conscious again.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    They're all dead.

    The hallway turns left and then left once until you see:
    A large stone channel bisects this dank chamber. Thick masonry pipes clutter the room, feeding into the channel or flowing across the ceiling. A stone walkway without a railing crosses the channel, but crude barbed caltrops litter the length of this bridge. The entire chamber is damp and moldy, and the faint sound of dripping water resonates softly through
    the area.

    You also notice 4 goblins, all brandishing dogslicers. Guarding the stone walkway is a vicious looking goblin dog that seems to be a healthier breed than normal. Behind the walkway is another goblin who seems to wearing unusual finery which seems to hide any sort of armor. He looks like he was waiting for you. He breaks into a laughing fit as his minions close in.

    Init:

    Cliff
    1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

    Erin
    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

    Goblin Sharpers
    1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

    Duskhound
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

    Lucia
    1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

    Mayumi
    1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

    Trys
    1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

    Versevosh
    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

    Yandu
    1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

    Map

    Init Order is:
    Erin
    Versevosh
    Dusk Hound
    Mayumi
    Trys
    Lucia
    Cliff
    Goblin Sharpers
    Yandu

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin steps into the door and to her left, attempting to remove the first goblin before combat begins in earnest.

    5foot step diagonal toward goblin, full attack.

    Attack 1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
    Damage 1 1d6 + 5 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + (1, 4, 3) = 18

    Attack 2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
    Damage 2 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (2, 3, 6) = 15

    "Even more of the little buggers in here, be careful!"
    Erin shouts in warning, as she carves up the first goblin in the room.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Erin's first strike slices clean through he target, not needing a second swing. The eyes of the other goblins shift towards the rogue after that.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Versevosh eyes the lot of you with disdain as he starts with a song about intrepid adventurers who thought they could fight only to be trounced by the neverwnding army of brave and bold goblin warriors.

    Bardic Performance:Satire. The party gains a -1 to all attack and damage rolls as well as saves versus charm and fear.

    His performance seeks to undermine your confidence and for the time being, he is successful. The dusk hound needs no command as it lunges towards Erin. It is in the square right above her.

    Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

    1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

    However Erin is able to dodge it's vicious fangs.

    Up Next
    Mayumi
    Trys
    Lucia
    Cliff

    Grand Lodge

    Mayumi's brow furrows at the goblin's unkind tale.

    "Very rude!" she exclaims.

    The tian girl counters with a bit of inspiring poetry.

    Ugly Foul Goblin-
    Saying Unkind Words Carelessly-
    Heroes Do Not Laugh-

    Inspire Courage 8/10

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Trys steps 10 feet forward and swings with all her might at the hound, perceiving it to be the current greatest threat.

    Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 1 = 25
    Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24
    Damage: 2d12 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 11) + 8 + 6 = 28

    Rawr!


    Male Human(Amazing)

    And Trys summons up her female fury and smashes the dusk hound into the ground.

    Lucia and Cliff!

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    Cliff moves toward the goblin on the left side of the room (directly below) wielding his battleaxe.

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

    Damage:1d12 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

    "Stand still and die for the glory of Taldor goblin! (cough, cough)"


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Lucia shoots her bow at the very rude goblin bard.

    1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

    1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

    However she is distracted by his mocking words.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    The goblin to the right of Cliff attempts to move into the flank while avoiding Trys' hammer.

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

    He successfully tumbles into the flank and attempts to gib him.

    1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12

    But he misses, so his comrade on the other side will try his luck.

    1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21

    1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 1 = 5

    And Cliff is stabbed in his left kidney. The goblin at the far right of the room attempts to hit Trys with an alchemist fire.

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

    1d6 ⇒ 6

    It hits and Trys is on fire. On her turn she will burn for another
    1d6 ⇒ 3

    Up next is Yandu and I will update the map after that.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    NPCing Yandu since he hasn't posted since Friday.

    Yandu decides to create a little mischief as he asks his friend to fight fire with fire. He gives her a bit of Guidance before she heads into the room.

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

    Anya deftly tumbles into the right next to the fiery Trys and lobs an alchemical flask at the goblin on the right.

    Fire!: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 25

    1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

    And it hits the poor goblin right in the head, almost knocking him out instantly. The goblin regains his senses quickly enough to find out he is on fire.

    Round 2

    Up next!
    Erin

    Liberty's Edge

    DM: Sorry - but the site was down yesterday evening (UK time) for a few hours and mornings are tight between getting the family ready and being on my way to work. This is mainly to confirm I was reading and following but it wasn't my turn until yesterday ...
    Anyhow - thanks for nice dice rolling.

    Anya looks proudly back to Yandu as the flask shatters on the goblin. She seems to enjoy herself.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    It's okay, I understand. Just have to keep the game moving.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin takes a couple of swings at the goblin now in front of her.
    Full attack and 5 foot step north.

    Attack 1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 (Inspire, Dirge)
    Damage 1 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 (Inspire, Dirge)

    Attack 2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 (Inspire, Dirge)
    Damage 2 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 (Inspire, Dirge)

    "Can someone please stop all this racket? It is making it very hard to concentrate."
    Erin yells out over the cacophony of two songs at once.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Versevosh continues the racket, but takes a moment to attempt to instill fear into Trys' heart. He moves 10 feet to his right so his target will be in full view of his awesome might.

    "I am the mighty Versevosh, tricker of stupid longshanks. Flee or fear my wrath!"

    Cause Fear on Trys.

    Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

    However Trys is not afraid(well a little actually) and stands her ground, though she is now shaken.

    Up
    Mayumi
    Trys
    Lucia
    Cliff

    Grand Lodge

    Inspire 9/10

    Mayumi steps behind Trys, produces the healing wand, and taps her with it.

    CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Ow! What’s with all the burning!

    Trys takes a 5-foot step foreword. Listen here, Ver-whaever. I’ve already strung your pals up by their ears and added their teeth to my collection. But don’t worry, if you skick around I’ll brew up something special for you! Two can play at that game. ;)

    Intimidate: 1d20 + 16 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 16 + 4 - 2 = 32


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Well I was going for the irony of course, but you had to go and be effective.

    Versevosh considers his options, but looks like he is going to run.

    Dark Archive

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Indeed, if it would have worked it would have been lol-tastic. Way to roll me a good Will save.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    I know, I'm kind like that.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    "Thank Cayden, I thought that green twerp would never shut up."
    Erin exclaims in response to Trys' challenge.

    Liberty's Edge

    Female Human Fighter 3/Ranger 1

    Oh for goodness sake more goblins?

    Switches weapons, shoots for big one throwing more alchemist fire.
    Shoots: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
    Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


    Male Human(Amazing)

    And Lucia drops the little pyromaniac with a shot of her bow.

    Cliff followed by the 2 remaining goblin sharpers.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    Cliff puts a hand to his wound, brings it up to his face, shows the pitch black blood to the goblin.

    Now look what you've done. You are cursed to die now.
    Swing greataxe at the goblin in the flank

    1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 flank, str penalty, inspire, dirge

    1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

    5 foot step down and left

    251 to 300 of 398 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rise of the Amazing Red All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.