Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Rise of the Amazing Red (Inactive)

Game Master Daxter


201 to 250 of 398 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Human(Amazing)

Erin bravely moves into the room while Trys tries to hide under the upper level, but not before taking a shot at the goblin above her. The arrow pierces through its shoulder causing it to scream a curse in its native tongue.

The leader, Yarak takes a vial from his belt, drinks it and disappears.

1d20 + 37 ⇒ (1) + 37 = 38 That's a good roll to get out of the way

The other 3 goblins all take flasks from their belts and instead of drinking them, they hurl them. At Erin.

Alchemist's fire: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 versus touch

1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4

Alchemist's fire: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 versus touch

1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (6) + (2) = 8

Alchemist's fire: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 versus touch

1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (5) + (3) = 8

So 20 fire damage and Erin will burn for 1d6 on their next turn if it is not put out.

This should work.

Trys is under the ledge to the right and Mayumi moved back up off the map.

Waiting on:
Lucia
Erin
Yandu
Cliff

Andoran

Female Human Fighter 3/Ranger 1

Lucia once again pulls out her longbow.. Guess I'm going ranged fighting today. Lame..

Move Action: move 10 ft back behind Mayumi--staying in range of Inspire Powers. Pulls out longbow while moving.
Standard Action: shoots closes goblin that's up on the ledge.
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Andoran

Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

Movement: Yandu moves 25 feet total (fleet) to end up inside the room but next to the entry to be out of the way for the fighters.

This is 15 foot east, 5 foot north of Erin.

He then casts a Summon Monster II 25 feet diagonal SouthWest. A starteled horse appears adjacent to the two goblins south of Erin. It rears up and his hooves attack the goblin east of it.

Melee 2 hooves:
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The poor horse seems to be so spooked - it just randomly hits the air - you can't even tell from it's attack which of the two goblins it has targeted.

Sczarni

Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

Cool, map works now.

Erin lets out a pained scream as she catches on fire. She doggedly continues up the stairs forward, a literal angry ball of flame, into a flanking position with the horse to strike.
10 foot west, onto the stairs, making a small jump if needed.

Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31(Flank, One Attack, Inspire Courage)
Confirm 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29(Flank, One Attack, Inspire Courage)
Activating Offensive Defense if Sneak Attack lands, +3AC.

Damage 1d6 + 5 + 3d6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (4, 2, 3) = 17(Inspire Courage)
Critical Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 (Inspire Courage)


Male Human(Amazing)

And Erin skewers the goblin nearest to her. He falls over dead. Good job!

Cliff up! Followed by Mayumi and Trys

Grand Lodge

Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

Good chance we'll need all the to hit bonuses we can get for the alchemist, so...

I'll move to about 10 feet east of Lucia, and 10 feet south of Yandu.

"The Gods have not forsaken us! Push forward!

Cliff casts bless.

Grand Lodge

Mayumi moves back towards the room, continuing her inspiring poetry.

Inspire Courage 3/10

Goblins wielding flame-
Burning brightly in the dark-
Violently ended-

Whispering a lyrical verse, Mayumi conjures a burst of sparkling pigment to reveal the hidden goblin.

Glitterdust to hit the Alchemist and any other goblins without hitting Erin.

Sczarni

Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Round 2

    Trys shifts to the left, closer to the stairs but still under the overhanging floor, and attempts to stare down the Goblin in the upper left.
    Intimidation: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
    Yeah, that’s not going to be enough to turn it into Frightened. So he is Shaken for 2 or 3 rounds, depending on if I beat the DC by 5 or not.

    Erin, you may want to spend a round putting out those flames.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    Flames from alchemist fire only lasts 1 round.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Yarak: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

    Goblin Mook: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

    Mayumi's glittering dust blinds one of the apprentices while Trys puts the fear of human women into the other one. Because you are bigger than him, you beat the DC by 10, so shaken for 4 rounds which means frightened. He looks like he wants to bolt, but he has no where to go, being so high up and the doorway blocked. Yarak appears and does not look happy that his time being unseen was cut short.

    The frightened goblin runs to the left corner of the room and puts up his hands in defense. The blind one walks over to the right corner, all the while rubbing his eyes.

    Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

    And he is still blind.

    Yarak, now very upset and feeling quite petty looks at Mayumi. He drinks a flask from his belt and immediately vomits it up. But instead of liquid, out comes dozens of tiny spiders that crawl straight down to the floor and start covering Cliff, Trys, and Mayumi. Yarak grins at the chaos he has created.

    Swarm Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

    Poison Saves!

    Trys Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Cliff Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    Mayumi Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

    Str Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1

    Erin Burn Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

    Map!

    Recap:The goblin one the left corner is frightened and in total defense. The goblin in the right corner is blind. Erin takes 2 more fire damage and is no longer on fire. Cliff, Trys, and Mayumi take 4 damage from the swarm. Cliff and Trys also take 1 str damage. On your turns, remember your distraction save. The DC is 11.

    Waiting on:
    Lucia
    Erin
    Yandu
    Cliff

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu approaches the goblin alchemist with mace in hand.

    Heavy Mace 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

    "Erin - take him down"

    Not sure how well I can guide the horse but this should ensure flanking for Erin - and as I hit I'm surely threatening :)

    Sczarni

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    I was assuming that the higher story of the room was the lower half, and that the upper half of the room was on level with us. Is that correct?

    Assuming that, when I said "shifts to the left, closer to the stairs" I was envisioning that I would end up right underneath where the Alchemist is now. Am I still hit by the swarm there?


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Yes,that is true. I just forgot to move you. The swarm emanates from him and moved towards Mayumi. So it will still hit you as it crawls down from the upper floor. And Yandu, you cannot him him since he is 10 feet up. Unless of course you mounted the horse you summoned. :)

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    DM - sorry - I just didn't realize where the upper area of he room is.

    Please replace my action with a Daze Monster Spell - DC 15 - on the Alchemist.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    That I can do.

    Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

    Yarak shrugs off the spell just barely.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin 5 foots further onto the platform and takes 2 swings at the alchemist.
    Attack 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9(Inspire Courage)
    Damage 1 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 (Inspire Courage)

    Attack 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22(Inspire Courage)
    Damage 2 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 (Inspire Courage)

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    Erin, don't forget to add +1 to hit from bless. It stacks with inspire courage.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    Save vs. Distraction:

    1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

    Assuming I saved, I will single move in a direction so that I can approach closer to the alchemist to eventually axe him in the face. Then I will cast inflict light wounds on myself.

    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

    Save vs. poison

    1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Erin's first swing goes so wide that the alchemist lets down his guard only to get hit right in the face with the second.

    Cliff successfully saves versus the distraction and cures himself, calling upon the dark energies of the world to do so. But he fails to resist the poison and takes another
    Str Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2 damage.

    Sczarni

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    I apologize for all the rules discussions recently. I just refreshed my memory on how Swarms work. They take up a 10 foot square and do their damage etc at the end of their move. In other words the swarm would either hit me because it stopped there, or move on and hit Cliff/Mayumi. It's perfectly logical either way, so let us know who it is hitting.

    Sczarni

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Oh, and Yandu summoned the horse on the upper level so it should get a shot in at the Alchemist on his turn.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Fair enough on the swarm. It will attack Cliff and Mayumi then. Trys can take back her damage. Apparently I was mistaken about the horse as well. Here are their attacks on Tarak.

    Hooves of Freedom: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

    1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Hooves of Freedom: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

    1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    However they also miss Yarak.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Going to NPC Lucia.

    Lucia moves past Mayumi and takes a shot with her bow.

    1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 9

    1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

    And she misses.

    Up next!
    Mayumi
    Trys


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Map! Now with more accuracy. Keep in mind Mayumi is sharing a space with the swarm.

    Grand Lodge

    Distraction: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

    Inspire Courage 4/10

    Mayumi screams in terror as the carpet of spiders climb up her kimono and bite her legs.

    She maintains her composure long enough to pull a bead off of the necklace taken from Ekkie and hurls at the upper corner of the room.

    3d6 Fireball: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 3) = 8

    Reflex saves for the horse, both the goblins in the corners, and the swarm.

    Mayumi flees back down the hallway, letting the flames from the ball of flame cover her escape.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Horse: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

    Swarm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    Left Goblin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Right Goblin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

    The swarm dissipates as the fire kills almost all the spiders. Only the goblin that could not see the fireball evaded some of it. If you can't see it, it can't hurt you right?

    Sczarni

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Trys scrambles up the stairs, dropping her bow along the way and drawing her hammer. She then takes a downward swing at the BBEGoblin over Erin's head.

    Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 13

    Boo, I'm going to guess that misses. I should be right above where Erin is now.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin shows a pained smile as sinks one of her blades into the alchemist.
    "I just bought this robe you pyromaniac freak!"

    Sensing a large movement from behind she drops into a low stance.
    "I know I am not the tallest person in Golarian, but why does everyone feel the need to swing deadly weapons over my head?"
    She shouts in reaction to the whistling sound of Trys' weapon clearing her head by less than an inch.

    Sczarni

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Well, try not to be in the way next time! Trys winks at Erin.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    rys scrambles for a good position and strikes at Yarak. Her attempt only causes the goblin alchemist to laugh. He steps back
    and away as he throws a bomb made of scrap at Trys while letting his minions deal with the horse.

    1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 1 = 19 versus touch.

    3d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4, 3) + 3 + 1 = 13

    Erin Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

    Cliff Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

    The horse strikes at him with a hoof for daring to ignore it.

    Hoof!: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10 But he misses.

    Cliff takes 3 damage from the splash, while Erin evades it. However Trys gets hit right in the chest which causes her to bleed from her sternum. Trys has bleed 3 now.The goblin gets over his fright of Trys and attempts to jab at the horse with his torch.

    Fire Hand!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

    1d2 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (4) + 1 = 7

    His torch finds its mark and the horse dissipates. At the same time the goblin on the right gets the dust out of his eyes and moves to hurl an alchemist fire at the one who summoned the horse.

    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

    1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (5) + (4) = 9

    Yandu takes 9 damage and is on fire. Lucia takes 1 point of splash damage.

    Map #4

    Waiting on:
    Lucia
    Erin
    Yandu
    Cliff

    Andoran

    Female Human Fighter 3/Ranger 1

    Lucia moves into the room again and decides to at last be bold. She drops her bow grabs her mace and runs after the goblin in front.

    Charges solo goblin with mace. On left side.
    1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 14

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Fire Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4

    Concentration 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

    Move action: Yandu soaks up the fire. He even seems to have a strange smile on his face as he scoops up some of the ash from his burning hair and stores it in a pouch.

    Standard action: Looking for more mayhem he conjures some more dogs.

    Dogs 1d3 ⇒ 3

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    3 dogs appear - two of them east of the alchemist and his helper, one west of the third goblin.

    Attack on Alchemist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

    Attack on Goblin next to Alchemist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

    Attack on other Goblin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Not sure how casting while on fire works - so I did the damage at the start of the turn.
    Comrades - you have some flanking again


    Male Human(Amazing)

    The way you handled it was fine.

    Yandu is able to ignore the burning sensation and conjures up dogs to distract the goblins. However the alchemist seems almost immune to them as he deftly dodges one of their attacks. His nearby apprentice is not so lucky and is bitten which seems to enrage the goblin.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    5 foot step forward and full attack on main alchemist.

    "In the way? By all means I will allow you to take the first volley of explosives next time."
    Erin retorts while swiging at the goblin leader.

    Attack 1 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12(Bless, Flank, Inspire Courage)
    Damage 1 1d6 + 5 + 3d6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + (1, 1, 1) = 12 (Inspire Courage)

    Attack 2 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30(Bless, Flank, Inspire Courage)
    Confirm 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
    Damage 2 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (5, 2, 6) = 18 (Inspire Courage)

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    Cliff moves up the stairs behind Erin and attempts to aid her AC.

    1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 21 (Bless, Inspire Courage, -1 Str penalty) vs AC10

    Cliff moves behind Erin, believing she will be the next target of the Goblin's wrath and prepares to shove her out of the way of the next bomb should it become necessary.

    Save vs Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Erin is able to yet again catch Yarak off guard with her off hand weapon, however he looks like he has a lot of fight left in him. Cliff moves and attempts to help her dodge out of the way if a bomb chooses to come her way. He also successfully staves off the poison coursing through his
    blood.

    Trys and Mayumi up next!

    Grand Lodge

    Mayumi bats the last of the spiders from her kimono.

    Goblins use spiders-
    Foul little creatures of evil-
    Burned all to ash-

    Inspire 5/10

    Delay

    Sczarni

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    I think Cliff’s move puts him in between me and the Alchemist, so I can’t attack him. Thus, a change of tactics.

    Trys attempts to convince the Goblin throwing bombs that running away is a better option than continuing this fight.
    Intimidation: 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 16 + 4 = 29

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1
    Trys wrote:

    I think Cliff’s move puts him in between me and the Alchemist, so I can’t attack him. Thus, a change of tactics.

    Trys attempts to convince the Goblin throwing bombs that running away is a better option than continuing this fight.
    [dice=Intimidation]1d20+16+4

    Peter can we get a new map?

    Sczarni

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Hey Cliff, I could really use a healz in the near future. I'm bleeding remember.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    The apprentices each take their torches and jab them at a dog next to them.

    Left
    Fire Hand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

    1d2 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (3) + 1 = 6

    Right
    Fire Hand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

    1d2 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (2) + 1 = 5

    Confirming
    1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

    1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    And almost as quickly as it arrived, the dog closest to Yarak winks out as it is jabbed in the eyes with a small torch.
    Yarak take's Trys' threat to heart as he retreats to the back and puts up a defensive stance.

    Erin AOO: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

    1d6 + 5 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + (3, 1, 3) = 17

    Lucia AOO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

    1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

    Both Erin and Lucia miss with their AOOs.

    Map 5!

    Waiting on:
    Lucia
    Erin
    Yandu
    Cliff

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin 5 foot to receive flanks from the dog and attack the apprentice.

    Attack 1 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 (Bless, Flank, Inspire Courage)
    Damage 1 1d6 + 5 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (5, 3, 2) = 16 (Inspire Courage)

    Attack 2 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 (Bless, Flank, Inspire Courage)
    Damage 2 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (3, 3, 2) = 13 (Inspire Courage)
    Crit Confirm 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 (Bless, Flank, Inspire Courage)
    Crit Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 (Inspire Courage)
    +3AC per hit (Offensive Defense)

    Erin continues to swing wildly with her right blade and capitalize on the reaction of her opponents with the left.


    Male Human(Amazing)

    And Erin slices the apprentice in half. Good job

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1

    Cliff uses his last spell for the day to cast Cure Light Wounds on Trys

    Feel better now?

    Cliff moves to the top left corner of the map.

    Sczarni

    Character Stats:
  • 30/42 HP
  • AC 15 (T 12 : FF 13)
  • Fort +6: Ref +7: Will +3
  • Initiative +4
  • Half-Elf Rogue 4 / Fighter 1

    Trys's wounds begin to close. Oh, yes. Thank you.

    CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

    You know you can roll these sorts of things yourself, right?

    Grand Lodge

    Male Angel Blooded Celestial Oracle 1
    Trys wrote:

    Trys's wounds begin to close. Oh, yes. Thank you.

    [dice=CLW]1d8+1

    You know you can roll these sorts of things yourself, right?

    Woops. Not used to playing a healer.

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    One of the dogs makes a 5-foot step towards the alchemist in the corner.

    Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    The other one tries to bite the last standing goblin grunt

    Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    Yandu takes out a crossbow and fires one the grunt

    Attack 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 21 Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 into melee, point blank shot

    Take that and have fun with the dog.

    Andoran

    Female Human Fighter 3/Ranger 1

    No time to RP right now, so will act to keep adventure going.
    Move: 5-foot step to goblin in front of me.
    Standard: Attacks again with heavy mace: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 15
    Damage if it hits (unlikely)1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
    You know, this would be easier if I could hit something...


    Male Human(Amazing)

    Well, it happens.

    Yandu's crossbow bolt and the dog's fangs both maul the goblin apprentice but he is still standing.

    Next up
    Trys
    Mayumi

    201 to 250 of 398 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rise of the Amazing Red All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.