Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ringtail's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Ringtail

Ringtail's Rise of the Runelords - Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings

The party, along with their newest ally, brave the perils of the Nettlewood in order to face the goblin threat at Thistletop and put an end to the menace once and for all.


1,651 to 1,699 of 1,699 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

"I say we follow the path." Ansruath says after hearing Gorgoron.


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

I healed you up pretty well with my Channel Positive energy. You should be at 28/31. Do you still want a heal?

Here's the post: Link


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

I did not see that post at all. And I double checked. I am confused.


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

"Alright. The gate then. Ansruath? After you."

Gorgoron adjusts his grip on his spear and follows after the half-elf.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

Ansruath nods before readying his blade before moving forward.


Brony Vegetarian Book Worm 1 / Gambler 13 / Zombie Slayer 6
Gorgoron wrote:
Gorgoron looks over the goblin fortress, looking for weaknesses and a way in. Perception: d20+5 Ringtail, any other noticeable features of the palisade besides what was mentioned? 10 ft tall with two 30 ft towers...Is the gate open or closed?

The fortress seems to be comprised primarily of wood, slightly damp from salty, sea-wind. The walls of the structure rest precariously close to the edge of the rock that it sits atop, between 5 and 20 feet. From your position in front of the bridge you can only see about a quarter of the complex. The large double doors a couple of yards up the path hang ever so slightly ajar and you still don't see any sentries atop the watch towers. Though you don't see any windows on the front face of Thistletop, the stockades can be climbed with a DC 20 climb check. There is likely a way in through each tower, as they are connected to the structure, and possibly other entries if you search around or on top of the building.

Sorry about the brief delay; I haven't had both my copy of Burnt Offerings on me and access to a computer simaltaineously lately. With that information did the group want to continue foward to the visible main gate?

Also, Gorgoron: The map of Harrowstone in your CC game- it looks gorgeous and I would like to do something similar for Thistletop. What program did you use to design it?


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

Yes, we'll move forward. Ringtail, the program I used is called MapTools and is from RPTools.net. It's freeware that is java based, so you don't need to install anything and you should even be able to use it on your work computer. I keep on the files on my flash drive for that same reason. I'll send you the info tomorrow, but unfortunately, it is late here. Ttyl.


Brony Vegetarian Book Worm 1 / Gambler 13 / Zombie Slayer 6

MAP

The path from the rope bridge toward Thistletop Fortress is a short one. The stockade that serves as the structure's outer wall appears to be made primarily of thick, wooden timbers, mossy and damp from the salty ocean air. Most of the wood appears to have been scavenged from ships; a few nameplates remain affixed to some of the timbers, while others looke like they might have once been masts. Two thirty-foot-tall watchtowers guard the stockade's Southern facade. A quick jaunt around the fort reveals no other immediate entrances, though many patches of briar- and nettle-laced shrubbery that looks none too pleasant surround the building, and your fleeing foe is no where to be seen. You notice that there is no roof over the Western edge of the make-shift castle, the stockade looks as though it may be able to be climbed, offering a second route within, possibly into a courtyard or stable of some kind.

I more or less jumbled the characters on the map in front of the door. As soon as the map is neccessary for combat we will reposition, so don't fret if you aren't where you want to be or don't feel like taking the front door. The colored area on the map is visible; the portions behind doors or that are otherwise not visible have been grayed out and will be filled in upon being viewed. Walls are denoted via black lines and doors have arrows pointing to which line they lie on. If there is no arrow, it is on the line directly below the text (or I made an error).

I know I already double checked to see if the group was continuing through the main gate, but I'll throw this map up as well as a the narrative and if anyone changes their mind, let me know, otherwise I will continue as soon as possible.


Welcome back Ringtail!

"Will one of you gentlemen please get the door for me?" Alyoma asks in a overly polite tone, playing the grand lady for humorous effect.


Male Human Whiteblade Magus of Iomedae 4 (AC: 14 (18 w/shield) [T: 10 FF: 14 (18)] | HP: 34/34 | F+5, R+0, W+4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +0/+2 with blade drawn)

Thaddeus, clearly abashed that he hadn't already thought of it, reacts accordingly "Of course, Milady. My apologies for not having the forethought to have acted on it previous to your suggestion." He bows, and moves to open the door for the lady.


Brony Vegetarian Book Worm 1 / Gambler 13 / Zombie Slayer 6

Apologies in advance for any spelling errors; Google Docs is being difficult right now.

The door is appearently unbarred and it creaks open with a gentle tug of the pull ring from Thaddeus, ever the paragon of ettiquete. Despite the screeching, rusty hinges, it swings free with relative eash. Beyong, you find the room before you to have a floor of hard-packed soil, as if the builders either ran out of lumber after building the walls and roof, or as if they simply never thought about building a floor. A number of poorly preserved horse and dog heads are mounted along the Eastern wall, while along the Southern wall hangs a pair of large bat-like wings tacked to the wall with a series of daggers. There are numerous exits branching off this entry hall in all directions. (Room C11)

Knowledge (nature) DC 14:
The severed wings appear to belong to a harpy. A strange and horrid creature capable of captivating men with a beautiful song despite their monstrous appearance and dispicable demeanor.

Appraise DC 20:
One of the daggers is of finer quality than the others. At first its dirty appearance makes it seem as unremarkable as the rest, but your eyes detect a pearl set into the hilt. If cleaned up the fancy blade would likely fetch 100 gold pieces on the open market, or half that value if sold to a shop. The rest of the trophies are utterly worthless and a bit disgusting.

MAP


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

Welcome back!

Gorgoron steps into the room cautiously, his spear held out before him in a guarding position. He eyes the bat like wings on the wall quizzically for a moment before returning his gaze to the corners of the room, hoping his Darkvision will reveal any foes hiding within the shadows.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

Ansruath holds his blade at the ready as he walks into the room.


Appraise Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

"What a horrible hall," Alyoma whispers. "Where should we go next?"


Male Human Whiteblade Magus of Iomedae 4 (AC: 14 (18 w/shield) [T: 10 FF: 14 (18)] | HP: 34/34 | F+5, R+0, W+4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +0/+2 with blade drawn)

Thaddeus steps up into the doorway, sword at the ready, looking to the two in the lead to give some indication of whether there is trouble.

Ringtail, here's the map, just let me know if you want me to change anything.
MAP


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

Gorgoron shakes his head when he catches the questioning glance from Thadius, indicating that he has not yet seen anything indicating trouble. He continues searching the room for any recent signs of habitation. He is looking for burning fires, hot ashes, warm or unspoiled food and the like, anything that might indicate how long it has been since this chamber was occupied. He is of course also keeping an eye out for anything suspicious, or valuable. Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24, Appraise (untrained, with + 2 from dwarven greed): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

"Hmm, this dagger looks nicer than I'd expect these createn to be using... "
Gorgoron pulls the knife from the wall, and cleans off a bit of the gunk accumulated on it.

If he does not spy anything else of note, he'll indicate the double doors to the west as his chioce of direction.


Brony Vegetarian Book Worm 1 / Gambler 13 / Zombie Slayer 6

Thank you for the map; it looks much nicer than anything I'd ever be able to do with Google Docs. :) Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to post today except for this brief message, but I'll have all evening tomorrow to catch up all over the place and continue onwards here.


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

in the absence of any dissenting opinions, Gorgoron will move to the double doors to the West, signalling the others to fall into their marching order beside and behind him. When they are ready, he will slowly open the door, ready for any foes on the other side.


Male Human Whiteblade Magus of Iomedae 4 (AC: 14 (18 w/shield) [T: 10 FF: 14 (18)] | HP: 34/34 | F+5, R+0, W+4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +0/+2 with blade drawn)

Updated the map to reflect, and took a little liberty with positioning us at its opening. Let me know if you would be elsewhere.

MAP


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

Ansruath holds his blade at the ready standing next to Gorgoron should anything be on the other side of the door.s


Brony Vegetarian Book Worm 1 / Gambler 13 / Zombie Slayer 6

Once again, prying open the door proves to be rather easy, though it would have to be for the minute pests to open and close the portals on a regular basis. Beyond the frame is a short hallway, dimly lit by the light streaming in from behind you. Without bringing in a light source in this room those with low-light or darkvision can see normally, otherwise those with standard human sight are unable to make out fine detail, not that there is much to see in this chamber. To your right is a door, which the dwarf and half-elves among you can see has been pinned shut along the rickety frame with twisted, old, rusty, and likely salvaged nails. Whatever lies beyond the smaller door stinks of old vinegar. It could probably be forced free or the nails removed with a bit of work.

Perception DC 19:
The double doors ahead are of greater interest however, as you hear a muffled voice. The damp wood and perhaps something else is distorting the noise beyond recognizable words, but the voice is very distinct from the tittering shrieks of goblins.


Male Human Whiteblade Magus of Iomedae 4 (AC: 14 (18 w/shield) [T: 10 FF: 14 (18)] | HP: 34/34 | F+5, R+0, W+4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +0/+2 with blade drawn)

As the darkness encroaches amongst the group he asks in a whisper, "I hope none of you would mind if I provide some light to see by?" He continues, saying a soft prayer, "Iomedae, the light of your honor may guide us in darkest times." as he casts light on his already white blade, causing the thing to emit a pale radiance around him.

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Gorgoron eyes the door with the nails with curiosity, then whispers to the others, "Which way?"


Perception Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

"I wonder what's behind the boarded up door," Alyoma whispers (since Gorgoron is starting to whisper).


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

Perception Roll:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Ansruath watches all the doors, standing ready, should anything come through them while the others discuss which way to go.


Brony Vegetarian Book Worm 1 / Gambler 13 / Zombie Slayer 6

Per the post in the discussion thread, shall I just continue on through intersections picking directions and pause only at combat and areas of interest, or do you want me to stop at each intersection to make the choice between characters?


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

I'd say just continue on until entering a place of interest. Obviously we would like to make sure the entire area gets explored, so barring exceptions like the towers, which are likely to be only single rooms, we'll explore a full floor before moving on to another level.


Male Human Whiteblade Magus of Iomedae 4 (AC: 14 (18 w/shield) [T: 10 FF: 14 (18)] | HP: 34/34 | F+5, R+0, W+4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +0/+2 with blade drawn)

Thaddeus contemplates the two options in the hallway, "The boarded door seems curious, but there may be two ways of looking at it. Did they board it up because it's dangerous or scary, or because there is something in there they hate or dislike. If it is dangerous, do we want it opened, but if it is disliked, could it benefit us against them." He thinks on it, before adding, "I have my doubts that any boarded door has something worthwhile beyond it, if the residents deem it necessary to seal off what lies on the other side. Not to mention, how much unwanted attention we may draw by tearing down the barricade."

I personally like to discuss each option, but as the newcomer to this group, I'm fine with whatever works best for the rest of the group, what has worked for you before, or what may be more conducive to a smoother PbP experience.


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

I have no major problem with that option either; really we just need a concensus of which. If more vote one one than the other, I'm more than happy to go along with it.


I like having some choice in the matter. It might not be much in the long run, but it does give me an idea what is where, instead of just running into combat after combat. And it does allow for events to unfold naturally, such as if we do decide to wander to a place that isn't "next" on the encounter list.
On the other hand, we don't need to spend too much time on empty rooms. Just a discription.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

I am okay with getting a vote if something in the room.


Brony Vegetarian Book Worm 1 / Gambler 13 / Zombie Slayer 6

Okay then, I'll breeze through halways and rooms, stopping at intersections for a brief vote, either in character or out of character on which way to go, and stopping at points of interests that may warrant further investigation, or of course, combat scenarios. I'll take Thaddeus' lead on this one and bypass the nailed shut door, but feel free to come back to it at anytime if you feel curious. And, again, thank you for the help with the map.

Assuming a standard position for opening the doors of the most apt to melee combat standing in front, the group opens the double doors to the West...

Spanning a mere 15' across, an open flight of wooden stairs winds up to a trap door in the ceiling, some thirty feet above. The stench of both vinegar and alcohol wrinkles your noses as you push open the doors. In one corner is a small pile of belongings (clothing, light armor, weapons, and more, all sized for a smaller humanoid). Not far from the pile, pinned to the wall via a heavy crossbow bolt through the eye socket, is a green-skinned goblin, slightly bloated from its death. Hanging in a tangle of knotted ropes is the half-naked frame of an upside-down, fit halfling, unlit cigar clenched in his teeth through a a length of cloth used to gag him. Stripped to the waist, his form shows numerous scars an fresh wounds, though all look relatively superficial. He eyes are wide and a bit unfocused as he seems a bit inebriated as he struggles against his bonds. Those among you who've traveled with him before recognize the crossbowman, Flitter Whistle.

Flitter:
You were captured fairly recently, much like what we had discussed before, them keeping you a bit drunk to be easier to handle as they tormented you. While you'd like to claim the goblin slumped against the wall, that was just an unfortunate accident on the goblins' side as they played with your equipment after your capture. All of your gear has been piled in the corner, while the goblins have scavenged through it for "toys" it should all be there and in working condition. The goblins that had been holding you, while they waited for a "longshank from below" to claim you, appearently snuck up to steal a bag of pickles from the goblin cheiftain's food storage. They devoured most of them, hiding the rest in your gear. They are currently passed out on the tower above, having over-eaten themselves to sleep. There were four, but after the one that is smelling up the room bit the dust, only three remain.


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

Ansruath shakes his head "Well at least, he seems okay." He than goes to cut Flit down.


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

Gorgoron will move to Flitter Whistle's side as the elf cuts his bonds. "Flitter? What are you doing out here? Are you alright?" Gorgoron looks over the unbound halfling, and examines him for injury. Heal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Flitter: So much for your gallant entry! :)


Male Halfling Urban Ranger / Lvl3

More to my character to be mostly naked, stinking drunk and hanging upside down! ;)

Flit stares up at the Half Elf bleary-eyed. "Apprentice? No... Not green enough!" Shaking his head he struggles to look at Gorgoron before beaming in glee. "Ah! Apprentice, there you are. A lot less Green and Orcish since we last met but still... Can you cure this awful hangover man? What do I pay you for?! Do I pay you?" Pushing groggily to his feet, Flit hiccups, before toddeling over to his gear, sitting in the corner.

"Here? Well... I do not know really. Something about Goblins I assume. I was drinking. Then I woke up and here I was... Upside down. Damn green skins!"


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

"Well, I do not think they did anything funny to him. What do you think Gorgoron?" Ansruath, says after hearing Flit.


"I for one am glad we have rescued him," Alyoma comments. "But I wish he were more sober, or at least not as hung over as he is."

She wrinkles her nose. "And maybe bathed too..."


Male Halfling Urban Ranger / Lvl3

After pulling on his gear, Flit stands and turns, reaching in to his pockets and fumbling around a little, before pulling out a little stoppered tube. "Gorum's warty balls am I glad the consultant mixed this up before he left..." Pouring the tube in to his mouth he sighs softly as he feels it begin to work.

"Consultants Kindness. The best medicine ever!"


Male Human Whiteblade Magus of Iomedae 4 (AC: 14 (18 w/shield) [T: 10 FF: 14 (18)] | HP: 34/34 | F+5, R+0, W+4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +0/+2 with blade drawn)

Thaddeus looks on concernedly, worry crossing his features, "I can only assume at this point that you all are familiar with the drunkard you referred to as Flitter. Will he be a liability.... beyond the volume he uses that will most likely bring every goblin here down on our heads?" He whispers pointedly.

MAP Update


"Yes, Thaddeus, we are familiar with this drunkard," Alyoma whispers back. "He helped us with the goblins when they attacked Sandpoint earlier. He is a good enough shot,... when his hands are steady."

"Well, Master Flitter, we are in the hold of the goblins who attacked Sandpoint. Do you feel well enough now to aid us in ridding ourselves of this nest of terror?"


Male Halfling Urban Ranger / Lvl3

Twirling the crossbow in his hand, before letting the butt slap in to his palm, Flit nods, pulling his hat down over his eyes a tad. "Lets do this!"


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

"I agree. Let's get this done. The Dawn Lady's light will either bring enlightenment to these creatures, or will burn them to cinders."


Male Human Whiteblade Magus of Iomedae 4 (AC: 14 (18 w/shield) [T: 10 FF: 14 (18)] | HP: 34/34 | F+5, R+0, W+4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +0/+2 with blade drawn)

Thaddeus nods in agreement, pointing wordlessly at either the stairs here, the barred door, or the hallway with all the others doors. He shrugs as if to silently ask which direction they should continue in.


Brony Vegetarian Book Worm 1 / Gambler 13 / Zombie Slayer 6

We’re going to move on to the North since there hasn’t been a definite decision which way to head one way or another if that is okay with everyone. As you can tell by Thaddeus’ map, the area is fairly enclosed to it shouldn’t be too difficult to backtrack to any areas behind you (like the stairs or the barred doors if that is your want), just let me know. Thaddeus, if you could illuminate area “C16” for us and reposition the group further up, it would be appreciated.

With the six of you, the room at the base of the tower quickly becomes cramped. Positioning yourselves to delve deeper into the goblin fortress the double doors to the North quietly swing inward, well oiled to allow scrawny goblin-arms to open with ease. Beyond it is a short, wide hallway ending in another set of doors devoid of furniture or notable markings (with the exception of goblin “art” whittled into the damp timbers that serve as walls that seems to be nothing more than disgusting scribbles of disturbed minds). The next portal opens with just as little effort as its predecessors.

Past it is a large courtyard, open to the sky. Tenacious clumps of particularly trampled grass grow fitfully here and there in the hard-packed earth, in places stained with blood or scratched with furrows. To the north, what looks to be two dead goblins lie slumped at the entrance to a outbuilding in poor repair.

Four, mangey, rat-faced canines raise their heads from their paws as the door swings open, quickly arching their backs with hisses and growls, ready to surge forward with savage fury.

If you could add 4 goblin dogs to positions O10, N12, M8, and K11 as well that would be excellent.


Vitals:
HP: 44/44, - AC: 18/T: 13/FF: 15 – Perception +11 - Initiative: +4 - F: +6 / R: +5/ W: +7 - Concentration +10 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro +3, Appraise +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +18, Fly +3, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +10, Kn: Arcana +9, Kn: History +9, Kn: Planes +9, Linguistics +14, Perception +11, Ride +7, Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12, UMD +13

Gorgoron readies his spear and smiles as he prepares to confront these beasties.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Male Half-Elf Fighter 3

Ansruath puts his blade at the ready after seeing the creatures.

Initiative:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Male Human Whiteblade Magus of Iomedae 4 (AC: 14 (18 w/shield) [T: 10 FF: 14 (18)] | HP: 34/34 | F+5, R+0, W+4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +0/+2 with blade drawn)

I'm sure I'm a lot late with this, but I didn't get the (3 new) back when they posted. So, for what it's worth I did update the map to what you asked.

MAP

Seeing the others react to the signs of danger, Thaddeus casually prepares for another fight.

Init 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

1,651 to 1,699 of 1,699 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ringtail's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.