Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Reviving Netherfall (Inactive)

Game Master Herkymr the Silly

Ashfall occurred 100 years ago when a volcano erupted from the middle of the . The resulting steam and ashfall caused the sun to be "washed out" for 75 years.


201 to 238 of 238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Faagaki Heitoka wrote:
[dice=Sense Motive]d20+3

something doesnt feel right or completely right


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Sense Motive

You hear a growling from under the bed,
"Some thing is not right here but what?"

Have we lost most of the players, seems a bit light here on game play?


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

I am still checking in almost daily.


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

not lost just sure that tess has no sence motive lol


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 35/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

here, just no character reason to do anything.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

No, I'm not satisfied. Something is wrong with your story. I can always get the guard involved if you don't tell the truth.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


what does koda do?


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

I might be wrong, but I thought you were running Koda?


she has him for most the time. I will use him as a help/balance to push some things in the story along as needed. That is why i sent her his sheet


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Yes so did I GM, you make a Alt for him and posted him and said you would run him, I'm fine with runing Koda

Koda flys down and talks to the two,

"now now little ones, you know there is more to this and fish scale words, talk or the big one may come back and eat you."

Koda The Psuedo


oops I thought i had said other wise. It would be easier if you ran him over all atleast for right now that would also give me an opp to see how you perceive him.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

OK done GM


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

Chirp Chirp


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

If this game is dead can you pull the plug GM so I can have less showing up on my board.


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Hope this game isn't dead


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

yep its dead, GM could you drop Miya Setsuko Fuyaki out of the game, so I can free her up for a live game I want to put her in.


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

I have to agree tho i really liked the bookwormish alchemist lol and the party makeup.


sorry guys wife left on an emergency trip and I had to help get her prepped and out of here

From down below you suddenly here a loud screeching and the two kobolds attempt to rush past you and out the window

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Koda suddenly chirps up That's a creature in danger!! Grab these two they must have something to do with it. QUick we can take them below and see what is happening.

You all here a bellow from outside and then the sound of the cart rumbling like a thunder beast down the street. The driver lets out a long winded stream of profanity that makes most of you uncomfortable. From his comments about stupid orcs and ugly dwarves you gather he is not having a great success on getting these creatures back under his control.

Suddenly the hair on you body seems to electrify going rigid as you here and smell bolts of lightning sizzle in the air outside.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Grapple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Faagaki, hearing Koda, grabs for the nearest creature.

Yes I know I'll take an AOO.


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 35/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

Jim draws his whip and tries to trip the other.
trip: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Yeerr back


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Heimdallr was in the room with Tazz when he heard the commotion, a bit alarmed by the unusual noise he commands Tazz to follow behind him as he exits the room. Then, hearing everything going on in the other room, Heimdallr walks expediantly toward the room he came from to see what all the noise is about.

By my guess, it would take me 2-3 rounds to get there. When I created Heimdallr the idea was for someone very physically imposing, but pretty naive to fighting between sentient races. So I put him at slightly faster than a normal walk right now.

Also, very glad to have you back and I hope everything is okay with whatever your wife had to leave suddenly for.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

The back of the bed cloths flips up a tad at Koda;s call and a fury hand cast Sleep DC14 on the two green Varmints.

"bed time for you"


1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

The two creatures slump into a slumber and Faagaki is just in time to catch the smallest one from hitting the floor.
Finally you got something right. Of course it did take my prompting to get you to move!!! Koda huffs obiviously trying to decide whether to be irritated or be pleased.

About this time Heim enters the room....[spoiler = your turn ????]....???? your shot to "act" ..... boo boo booo don't jump I am not a ghost.[/spoiler]

The smell of burning or burnt wood begins to seep up through the floor boards.


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

Tess sniffs the air I suggest we check downstairs. If someone would please tie these guys up and bring them with us


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"They where scarry Koda!"

Miya comes out from under the bed,

"tie them up ok tie them up, but with...?"

She looks around for some thing to do that with.

Then she stops,

"I can smell burning"


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

[spoiler = your turn ????]....???? your shot to "act" ..... boo boo booo don't jump I am not a ghost.[/spoiler]
Whut?

Spoiler:
I don't get it.

Heimdallr walks into the room just in time to catch Miya commenting on the smoke. Burning? Heimdallr proceeds to sniff the air. Oh, this is not good, why is everyone standing around? We need to leave! Heimdallr notices the two Kobolds on the floor motionless. Gesturing towards them he exclaims with a hint of frustration in his voice. Honestly sleeping at a time like this...Hatchlings! He walks into the room toward the Kobolds and gathers each of them under his arms like a parent would carry a small child.
DM:

Spoiler:
If they wake up and struggle I would say they could escape without having to roll CMD.

After picking up them up he moves quickly to the door to head downstairs, looking back he addresses the group.
Lets go!


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"good idea I have a feeling this place is on fire, I could be wrong but its the smell that.. O blast it lets go"

She heads for the door as.

"come on Koka, this is bad we need to get"

Genuine concern is in her voice, for the little Dragon

"tess its time to go get your things"

She grabs Tess's hand and her things and follows Heimdallr out the door.


--Heimdallr-- wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Whut?
** spoiler omitted **

Heimdallr walks into the room just in time to catch Miya commenting on the smoke. Burning? Heimdallr proceeds to sniff the air. Oh, this is not good, why is everyone standing around? We need to leave! Heimdallr notices the two Kobolds on the floor motionless. Gesturing towards them he exclaims with a hint of frustration in his voice. Honestly sleeping at a time like this...Hatchlings! He walks into the room toward the Kobolds and gathers each of them under his arms like a parent would carry a small child.
DM: ** spoiler omitted **
After picking up them up he moves quickly to the door to head downstairs, looking back he addresses the group.
Lets go!

[ooc]that was your cue to enter....:)[ooc]


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Picked up that much, but the whole ghost thing was just completely out of nowhere.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki picks up the Kobold he caught and begins moving out of the room.


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

Tess grabs her meager amount of gear ok Miya I am ready lets go.


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 35/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

"Well I won't be left behind." Jim says, following and holding his whip.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

GM what do we head into down there?


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

So Fagaaki stated he picked up a kobold, and I took the liberty of just declaring I picked both of them up and carried them off. SO WE HAVE A MAGIC THIRD KOBOLD!!!1one.
Should probably sort out who is carrying which and how many.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Sorry I missed that you had picked up both. I had caught one while you were still I'm the hall with an attempted grapple at the same time it fell asleep, so I assume I still have that one.


I will post by saturday. I have been prepping a bit and work got insane I did 53 hrs in a week period of 5 8hr scheduled shifts


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Ok, was not sure if you would have let go of it or not, so it seemed reasonable at the time to say I grabbed both in order to advance advance advance advance the plot... So I think we can just say that I picked up the one you did not grapple, so you got one and I got one.

201 to 238 of 238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reviving Netherfall All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.