Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Reviving Netherfall (Inactive)

Game Master Herkymr the Silly

Ashfall occurred 100 years ago when a volcano erupted from the middle of the . The resulting steam and ashfall caused the sun to be "washed out" for 75 years.


101 to 150 of 238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

@Jim....Your mug flies across the room spinning through the crowd. It slides under the edge of a stool occupied by a well armored dwarf as he settles back down. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

The chair leg hits the mug crushing it and upending the dwarf head first into his plate of food. With loud angry words in dwarven

if you speak dwarven:
Who in the blasted lands would be so clumsy and/or stupid to dump me from my chair!!

he stands up, brushes off his face and attempts to clean the chunks of stew from his now greasy beard. He glowers around the room. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Not seeing anyone that might be the culprit, he turns back straightening his stool;finishes cleaning himself off very meticulously. Walking around the table with his stool, he sits where he now can clearly see the gathered and raucous crowd . He pulls out two gem encrusted short swords and places them with in quick and easy reach of his new position. Waitress , bring me some more of this. he motions to the mess. and something to make me presentable again.

perception DC 25 (Jim 20)

successful=in dwarven:
Looking like a disaster would not be good when I need this job so badly


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 37/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

Was that my mug's attack roll?
EDIT: Okay I see it now. Looks like the post was updated. That's one powerful mug. I'm going to keep these as thrown weapons.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Nah, DM says it's the other guys reflex


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

To the gnome.
Yes, I can move if you need me to. Though could I have a pastry instead?
To Faagaki, after moving tables. (I will follow him)
What do they call that kind of drink? I am not sure I really like it, it tastes like an uncooked root we sometimes for medicine. But I don't think everyone here would be drinking medicine.
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6


"O he smashed and he crashed as he walked down the street
That old blind and deaf troll with to many left feet!
The watch ran up the hell to the Buergurs Keep,
To wake the lordship as he fa*ted in his sleep!..."

Miya dos not see any thing much having to much fun.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki laughs at Heimdallr's question. That is ale. As you can see, I don't drink it myself. I stick with good old water. Faagaki laughs again as he continues to explain how ale is made. Or at least how he thinks it's made. I never brewed the stuff myself, but I'm pretty sure it is made from a root. . . .


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

As Tess moves to the table that Miya pointed at she catches the comments about ale and mumbles just loud enough for them to hear. barley Looking around she finishes the whole sentence Sorry name is Tess. Im Miya's traveling companion. And ale is made from barley and hops. with that she goes back to doing calculations in her little notebook.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Miya ends her song and heads down to sit next to tess, well thats the plan saying

"Im here all night please give generously"


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 37/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

Jim gets himself up off the floor and rights his stool, taking his place back at the bar.
"Perhaps I've had one too many... Better make it two!" He says as he orders another round.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki looks around at Tess' comment. Barley? I guess I've heard that before. He pauses, thoughtful for a moment. Tess? I am Faagaki, son of Rabana. I am pleased to meet you, Faagaki says, bowing. What is it you are doing there, if you don't mind me asking?


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

looking up briefly from her notebook traveling. came into town with Miya as Miya approches Miya I got enough to make 4 of the ones you call paper candle. and I picked up what the shopkeep called a desnan candle


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"wow that great, that will give us loads to play with"

Looking around the room before siting down.

"Good crowed in tonight go some real coin so we can eat and drunk, I see you have meet Faagaki hes looking for a new home, and then Heimdallr here comes from a city of Dragons, Jim hes an elfs son whos an adventure with his dwaft mate who seems to have drunk to much. just to let you know there will be a fight soon, I can tell, its that kind of night. How about we see if we can start it"

She says with an evil grin.

before getting up and going over to the orcs.

"hay lads hear this one, An occ walks into a bar and says, "Drinks for everyone, and barkeep, pour one for yourself too." Everyone thanks him and, a few minutes later, he buys another round for everyone including the bartender. He orders a third round and the barkeep says, "Sure, but please pay for the first two rounds before I pour the third." The generous Orc says, "Money? I don't have any money." The bartender kicks the crap out of him and throws him into the street. A few minutes later he comes back in and says, "Barkeep, drinks for everyone. But not for you. you get nasty when you're drunk."

She says this loudly so the whole room can hear.


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Thoroughly surprised by hearing Miya mention a fight.
Fight!? What do you mean fight? There is nothing to hunt! And we are inside!


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

What? I am not looking for a fight. Why are we looking to start a fight? We should just sit and think that through for a minute. Faagaki's protests go on, even after Miya has left the table. He frowns slightly as he stares after her. She can't be serious, he mutters to those around him, right? She's not serious?


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Faagaki, what does she mean by start a fight? I know this word but Dovalka only fight while hunting. What does she mean?


As the crowd begins to get louder and louder, the sound of a large wagon or carriage is felt as it rattles the room echoing over the sound of the happy riot. The sound seems to stop a few doors down from the inn. When it stops, suddenly you find yourselves alone with each other in the inn common room.
The innkeeper comes out, looks a round frantically. wipes off a few perceived stains and brushes back her hair and off her apron before waffling back behind the kitchen doors and ordering her maids to "serve up the best and don't spare the heaping."


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki stares around the now empty room, suddenly a little unsure of himself, and wondering where everyone went, and what's going on.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

At the sudden quietness Tess looks up. um what happened did the drunken dwarf run everyone off?


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 37/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

Jim looks around, thinking perhaps it got later than he realized.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Nothing new from the perceptions.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"&*^^(!, Tess room emptying like that can only mean on thing, PRESS GANG! quick as you can to our room, come on you lot shake a leg, we can see whats going on outside from our rooms windows up ya get! Unless you want a life in the Army or at sea."

Miya is off and running up the stairs before she even finishes speaking


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

Tess quickly acesses what Miya said then darts with decent agility towards the stairs after gathering up her belongings.


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 37/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

Not too clear... is Ghorum being NPC'd? Is he just vanished until such time as he should return? There's a big difference between sitting with a burly dwarf at the bar and sitting alone at the bar.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

best pick ya mate up and carry him hehe your the one with a drunk dwarf or you could 'remember' him in the room later, just an idea hehe


Jim Seeker wrote:
Not too clear... is Ghorum being NPC'd? Is he just vanished until such time as he should return? There's a big difference between sitting with a burly dwarf at the bar and sitting alone at the bar.

haven't been given his information yet so for now lets just pretend he went upstairs to the room and fell asleep.


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Getting up to follow everyone else
Hey? why is every one leaving? What's a press gang?


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki looks as bewildered as Heimdallr. I have no idea, but he gets up and begins to follow Miya, taking a lingering look at the unfinished plate of fish.


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 37/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

Jim shrugs, grabs his mug, grabs an abandoned bottle of something that looks good, and follows the group.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Up in the room Miya opens the window has has a look down the street,

"close the door, come on lets have a look what going on down the street"


A loud thumping comes from the common room downstairs as it sounds as something or someone very large enters the building. You look out the windows and see a gigantic coach being pulled by 4 creatures you are not familiar with. 3 Ogre's stand at ready attention at the sides of this monstrosity and are liveried in gold and blue with a lightning strike/bolt down each shoulder. They are heavily armed and multiple small creatures flit in and out of your vision around this transport.

Where's the keeper here? a raucous and belligerent voice bellows from below. The floors shake from the volume and the intensity of the voice.


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

knowledge nature on the beasties1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Dovalka may not have much contact with the outside world, but they still hunt.

*B-B-B-Booya natural twenty


You have no idea what they are.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

boo hiss mean GM, with a nat 20 you should a last give a kind of Animal, bat, dog like etc. 20's must give something

"Gossh sounds like giant just walked in, not that I have ever meet a giant but I bet they sound just like that and Just look at that gigantic coach! this is so exciting"

Then as if a thought had stuck her she stops on her tacks and looks over at her little dragon keeper. Her eyes squint as she points a finger at it and says.

"What do you know about this Snake breath?"


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki stares around wildly. I thought you said it was a press gang, he says the words awkwardly, and before that a fight. Now you say you have no idea what's going on? Faagaki shakes his head then looks at the dragon creature, waiting to see if it knows.


Snake Breath indeed! I will tell you however what I know if you give me something special to stop me from being offended at your words .... Oh and yeah I need an apology. I must follow you and move about with your whims little vixen but it doesn't mean you can insult me " With that Kodo turns and flies to the far side of the room and curls up against the door as if to go to sleep.


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 37/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

"This looks like a dangerous lot. Anyone have any quick escape plans, if things should turn sour?"


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"Out the window always work for me" she says to Jim

At Koda's words, Miya huffs like a petchulant teen, she rolls her eyes the others and then walks over to Koda.

"all right, all right, if I must, I apologize, I'm sorry, so so so sorry"

She huffs this out and stands there,

"Now tell us what you know, if its not a press gang that that emptied and Inn is seconds, has to be some thing really scary come on you know you want to tell... come onnn whats down in the bar that got every one do worried they left undrunk drinks behind. I know you, you know some thing, that mind talky thing you do always gets you the best gossip"

Shes close behind him now, and tickles his tail.

"Come on you know you want to tell"


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

huh what whose scary. What did I miss Looking up from her notebook Tess is apparently oblivious to what was going on

darn new post notification. -3000 xp to Pazio forum creators


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"yes you missed the Inn emptying and some thing big walk in down stears,"


Koda sleepily replies Nothing much except some one coming that has the villagers terrified. But Illusion is present to and the creatures pulling the coach are called Gre-arachsol and are not from this plane


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 37/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

Jim thinks for a moment, a little fuzzy from all the drinking.
"Interplanar creatures." he paused, "I don't like those."


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki stands straighter at the mention of interplanar creatures. He thinks back through his studies to see if he's ever heard of those creatures in his study of the planes. Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Then he turns to the little dragon, Do you know which plane they are from? He asks. Assuming that I don't know. If I know, ignore that.


Koda -- Well they used to be part of the plane of chaos and also sometimes were seen at the gates of the abyss. Well that atleast was when they survived in the "wild"

From downstairs you can here the loud voice proclaim...This is decent food. Not like last time. I need someone to work for a bit. Pays well if they are successful.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"Did that thing just say 'pay' as in adventuring work?"

She looks at Jin,

"Your an adventure they say you can get boot load of gold doing that kind of work is that true?"

She hops around excitedly


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

hmmm Miya, you should calm down they said it was not from this plane


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 37/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

"Yes, you can find treasure when you're lucky. More often though you just find a pit full of angry aberrations snapping at your boots." Jim says casually, reclining against the wall.
"But I suppose I've collected a handful of... souvenirs, over the years."


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Miya sits down as Tess tells her to calm down, its one of the things she likes about Tess, her levelheadedness

"Magic Stuff! wow! that's stuffs like really rear, should we go down see what they want doing?"

she says this is a whisper as if some one could overhear them.


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Adventuring? Such as exploring new places? I guess that is what I set out to do, but I am not sure about those things outside, I don't know that I have ever heard of a place called the abyss.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

1d50 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Knowledge Planes

"I think is where the sun lives"


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Ahahahahaha, you accidentally rolled a D 50 and still only got a 3.

101 to 150 of 238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reviving Netherfall All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.