Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Reviving Netherfall (Inactive)

Game Master Herkymr the Silly

Ashfall occurred 100 years ago when a volcano erupted from the middle of the . The resulting steam and ashfall caused the sun to be "washed out" for 75 years.


51 to 100 of 238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Ranger 1 (Skirmisher)

Ghorum finishes his ale, eyeing the curious group gathering at a nearby table.

He nudges Jim, and whispers "Oy...watcha thinks goin' on over there, huh?"


Mirasal seems rather caught off guard at Faagaki question. well..well.. um ah um ... Sh sh please don't tell I shouldn't have said that Mistress will skin me for the filling of her pastries if she heard that. She grabs Faagaki's arm almost begging for his silence as she looks at him.

Miya:
Koda speaks in your mind just wait little one you will want my council before the night is much gone. I shall enjoy watching you have to ask before I help. and with that the psuedodragon disappears up the stairway to the far left of the room.

Heimdallr:
Koda speaks in your mind Keep the young miss out of trouble. I leave her in your charge for the night.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Miya pays not heed to the little wind bag hes always saying thats and that, wagging a finger.

She is a little worried about the gnome girl.

"all right not a word from me"

She whispers


1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 271d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

Ghorum:
As you watch, a small dragon leaves the side of the young lass and flies towards the stairs.

@ Ghorum Sense motive DC 15

[spoiler=successful]The little dragon pauses mid-flight momentarily when you make your comment. Its as if he heard and understood you.You get the impression that he is more than a pet or a mere companion.

Spoiler:

@Heimdallr Perception / sense motive dc 12/15
[spoiler=successful perception]As you move to leave the room, you pass a small group of trolls and orcs sitting in the corner just to the right of the door.They are almost all heavily armed. Once troll in particular seems a bit out of place. He is not wearing armor and carries no visible weapon. His arms and face however are etched with runes and his eyes tend to shift to rapidly for innocence. You here yeaa that'd be the way to do it. Hit it while the overseer is here and nobody is worried about us."[spoiler]

[spoiler=successful Sense Motive]You feel that this group is plotting something and for some reason you feel that the inn or the town itself may be their target.

@Miya as Koda leaves a large group of weary looking caravan guards and some well dressed merchants enter the room from the stairway that moments before Koda exited through. After glancing around for a moment, one well dressed dwarf approaches a table in the far corner. You can't make out the conversation but you can feel the anger from the voices.


Thanks miss really thanks ... Missus makes fine food but has a harsh tongue and rough hands. I..I wont forget it.

You sir please hold your peace about what I said. I should not have spoken about the mistress's matters especially in front of a group of strangers.


@tess

Spoiler:
You are able to identify the ingredients and are certain that you could make this if not improve on it if you are given a bit of time and the right supplies. You are certain that this town would have almost everything you would need to mix for these.


Koda flies to the room where Miya left the alchemist Tess. RRRR!!! Hope you had a better night than I have. he mutters in Tess's head I got called a lizard, annoying, and a nuisance.

I hope you didn't blow up our stuff while you were dinking around up here.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Miya seeing what looks to guests with cash come in
"Sorry guys have to work" with that she gos onto the stage and starts to play her some light music, nothing to hash just a light son to start the night off.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki smiles reassuringly. No, no. I will not say a word. Thank you for your help. While I have you here, do you have any fish or similar dishes? I will take a plate if you do. And if not, a plate of whatever you do have. Oh, and some water to drink. With a smile he places a gold piece in her hand. I hope this will cover it.

When the barmaid leaves Faagaki turns to Miya, his face slightly drawn now. I was from the Weiter Down Islands, but my home has been recently destroyed. That is why I am here now. Searching for a safe place for those of my people that remain. Faagaki pauses for a moment then looks hopefully at the dragoon-like creature. Do you know anything about the Vales of Solstice? I have heard there is safety there, but as of yet, I have not found one who knows a safe way to enter.


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

*Responding to Koda's request*

Draconic:

Spoiler:
Sure.

*After putting Tazz in my room, I close the door behind me on my way out and return to where I was sitting. After I return I will ask for some meat.*


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 35/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

"Looks to me like that creature is a devilspawn. We'd do well to watch our backs in here, Ghorum. But even more for that girl he's talking to." Jim leans in, looking very concerned. "I've seen her type before, Ghorum. And rumor has it, her kind..." he pauses for effect, "can play such a tune as would even make you dance, and nobody needs to see that! Jim erupts in laughter, spilling some ale on the bar and slapping his knee.


Male Dwarf Ranger 1 (Skirmisher)
Jim Seeker wrote:
"Looks to me like that creature is a devilspawn. We'd do well to watch our backs in here, Ghorum. But even more for that girl he's talking to." Jim leans in, looking very concerned. "I've seen her type before, Ghorum. And rumor has it, her kind..." he pauses for effect, "can play such a tune as would even make you dance, and nobody needs to see that! Jim erupts in laughter, spilling some ale on the bar and slapping his knee.

"Bah! exclaims Ghorum at Jim's jest. He pauses for a moment or two with a sour look on his face, them bursts out laughing himself.

"That would be a sight, woundn't it?!" he says, catching his breath.


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

good good. Tess will trundle downstairs to inform Miya the she is going to go get some ingredients for the fireworks.

@miya Miya Ill be rig...... As Tess stares at the new comer with her jaw dropped. er Miya Ill be back in a bit Tess then flees the room not sure what to make of the new creature.

sorry for the absence I dont have reliable internet im in the field till next sunday. I will attempt to post when i can


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Miya looks on as her freand runs at the site of the others in the room.
O well best get on, warm them up with some thing funny

"This one's for all the Dwarfs in the room, 'she not be a looker but her beards nice and long'"

She starts to sing the currently popular funny dwarf song with all its double meanings.

1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27


Tess Le'Blanc wrote:

good good. Tess will trundle downstairs to inform Miya the she is going to go get some ingredients for the fireworks.

@miya Miya Ill be rig...... As Tess stares at the new comer with her jaw dropped. er Miya Ill be back in a bit Tess then flees the room not sure what to make of the new creature.

sorry for the absence I dont have reliable internet im in the field till next sunday. I will attempt to post when i can

no worries I only expect one per week but more is fine just not expected


Ghorum Kraak wrote:
Jim Seeker wrote:
"Looks to me like that creature is a devilspawn. We'd do well to watch our backs in here, Ghorum. But even more for that girl he's talking to." Jim leans in, looking very concerned. "I've seen her type before, Ghorum. And rumor has it, her kind..." he pauses for effect, "can play such a tune as would even make you dance, and nobody needs to see that! Jim erupts in laughter, spilling some ale on the bar and slapping his knee.

"Bah! exclaims Ghorum at Jim's jest. He pauses for a moment or two with a sour look on his face, them bursts out laughing himself.

"That would be a sight, woundn't it?!" he says, catching his breath.

The elf to Jim's left laughs at the comment and then quickly realizing others heard him, he returns very rapidly to his ale.


Faagaki Heitoka wrote:
** spoiler omitted **Faagaki looks around to see what she might be talking about. Overseer? What? Then out loud he asks, Well, I am sure that it will go well. But, if I may ask, why especially tonight?

Mixed around the room are probably 30 to 45 people. all races are mixed in this lot with the prevalent being halfling ans gnomes. There is a group of 4 dwarves sitting in one corner all seem rather dejected and down. A small group of trolls and half orcs sit mingling with a odd assortment of humans in one corner almost against the door.

There are several small groups talking but most of the conversations seem to roll around the basic day to day life of the settlement.

One human sits next to a dwarf drinking. The dwarf says Oy...watcha thinks goin' on over there, huh?" you don't hear a reply but notice the dwarf scowl at whatever was said then burst out laughing with the human he was talking to.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Sorry that was my performance roll

Then into the bardy song the two good looking elf males who married each other thinking the other was and elf maid "Shock in the you-tree", then the one about the 5 Drunk Orks and the mule there taking to market "never Kiss a mule to market". after the the old "Im sorry miss that's only my short Sword", follow that with the Tiefling and his clever tail "three hands are better than two Mrs", Then the one about the very well endowed female berserker and the farm-boy. "Ragging in the valley" and lots and lots over very Blue jokes about Clerics and paladins, demons and nobles.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Oops, missed the fact that Heimdallr left the room.
Faagaki listens to the music for some time while he waits for the Dragon-like creature or the human to return.

When the dragon-like creature returns, Faagaki asks him if he knows anything about the Vales of Solstice. I have heard there is safety there, but as of yet, I have not found one who knows a safe way to enter.


@miya 270 silver earned


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Answering Faagaki's question.

Where is the place you are asking about? I only know the names of the land that my flock knows. Though my home is very safe and hard to get to sometimes even for my own flock. Do you think you might be describing my home? I do not remember the history keepers ever telling of anyone that looks like you.

What is your name? I am Heimdallr. Are you new here too? I do not remember ever seeing a blue person anywhere.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Flock? It might be the same. . . . Are there halflings or gnomes there? he asks hopefully. Regardless, if it is safe, I would like to see it. See if I can get my people a home there. Faagaki stops for a moment then he smmiles. I am Faagaki Heitoka, son of Rabana. There are not many that look like me. We are all children of the marids. As I said before, my family descends from Rabana specifically. The more he speaks of the marids, the larger Faagaki's smile grows.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Miya ends her act and heads to the table where her new chums now sit.
"Well that went well, some odd ones here to night, not us of course but odd, any how round of drinks on me for us a?"
She starts to sort the coins she got.


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Gnome? Half...ling? I do not know what those are yet. There are only Dovalka like me where I came from. But it is very safe! We build our homes into the side of very, very tall cliffs, so it is very hard to get to if you can't fly. While I am still young for a Dovalka, I only ever remember two outsiders coming to visit us until the black snow brought about the long night. They said getting up the cliff was almost as difficult as getting through the mountains.

I read the suggested course of action by Miya, and I would have no qualms taking that course of action if I could eventually revert to the character I built. I laid out a course of action that I hope is agreeable to everyone and keeps me at an even standing with everyone else. I hope you all approve.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"Cliff you say, sound a hoot your home, sea, rock, cliffs, mountains. Much in the way of Civilization like indoor toilets, hot baths and ...

Just then the wine comes.

"Good wine"

She pours every one a cup.

"I really do not mean to alarm any one but I have the feeling that old toe rag Koda was right, I have been a bard long enough to smell a bar that has more than beer brewing under its roof. So look Sharp I think we may be in a fight before long"

She winks at them then looks around the room, spots the two dwarfs at the bar.

"Now they look like chaps who can look after themselves, just what a girl needs when a fights coming"

She gets up and walks over to them.

"I heard that crack about dancing, that was good and well timed, you fine dwarfs have any more jokes, I'm always looking for now matrial and ill pay on drink, why not come and join us."

She puts her arms around them and say.

"Names Miya, and did you here this one, Two Elf couples decided to swap partners for the night. After 3 hours of amazing passion one Elf says 'I wonder how the girls are getting on?"

she leads them to the table and say to Mirasal

"Mirasal, two beers for my now chums here, the good stuff please"

She take her seat and smiles at them waiting for them to sit with the others.


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 35/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

"Well Ghorum, it seems I was right. This one is one to worry about. But more because she thinks I'm a dwarf!"
Turning to the newcomer, Jim responds indignantly but in good humor.
"I haven't a beard, have I? And what of my devilish good looks? I am no dwarf, good performer. I have elf blood in my veins! But I thank you for the drink and the show. You are welcome company with me so long as we both stay in town."


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki has to think for a moment before he can understand what Heimdallr was saying. But after a moment he nods. It's not the Vales of Solstice, but I would definitely like to learn more about it.

Faagaki wrote:
do you have any fish or similar dishes? I will take a plate if you do. And if not, a plate of whatever you do have. Oh, and some water to drink.

When the wine comes, Faagaki simply asks about his meal and water that he had asked for.


Male Dwarf Ranger 1 (Skirmisher)
Miya Setsuko Fuyaki wrote:


"Names Miya, and did you here this one, Two Elf couples decided to swap partners for the night. After 3 hours of amazing passion one Elf says 'I wonder how the girls are
She take her seat and smiles at them waiting for them to sit with the others.

Ghorum lets out a loud belly laugh at the joke.

[b]"Har!! Good one, girl! Ain't heard that one in ages!"

"Have a seat, lass. And thank ye for the drink...next ones on the boy here" he says, winking at Jim.

"My names Ghorum...of the Kraak Clan. Dis here lad is Jim...I look after him...you know, keep 'im outta trouble and such...right, lad?" he laughs, nudging Jim with his elbow.


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 35/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

"Well you certainly have a knack for setting off all the traps for me, though whether that's for better or for worse remains to be seen. With that, Jim takes a long drink, and begins again. "Do you remember the time we were sneaking around those obsidian ruins, I turn for one second, and when I turn back around, you're standing there like a dwarven pin cushion, a hundred darts stuck in you and your armor. 'Uh, Jim' you said, 'do ya 'spose these was tipped with beer?' and then fell flat on your face. Lucky for us your guts are made of iron. I was in no shape to drag you out of there."
Aside, to the bard, "You should hear his version. Much more interesting. A lot more heroics." Jim whispers as he throws back some ale with a wink.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"Im sorry Master Jim, bad joke on my part, But your story is the kind like, daring do and a life of adventurer, but where are my manners"

Looking down the long table she says.

"The tall one with wings there is Heimdallr he used to live on a cliff but found it dull. That's Faagaki hes looking for some place for his family to live. Tess shes a dwarf lady I meet some days ago, she out shopping but should be back soon. Could I ask are you adventures?"


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Picking up my bowl I hold it up in the air slightly and trace on the table with my finger the area around my home. Gesturing around the inside of the bowl.My home looks kind of like this bowl, the inside is pretty flat and lots of plants grow there. There are also some small lakes and streams around the inside. Tracing along the rim. The outside edge is where we make our homes in the cliffs. The cliffs completely surround the inside and are very tall. Tracing along the table around and underneath the bowl. Underneath our home is another bowl shape, which when I first flew and saw this I was amazed that it was the same size around as our home. I also found out this is where we get the burning stones and what we use to make these. Reaching behind my head to tap the hilt of my sword. Beyond our home, and for a days flight in the direction of either the rising or setting sun there are very tall mountains.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Wow. That sounds safe. Almost too safe for my people. I don't think they could get there. He looks down for a moment, eyes looking through the table. But when he looks back up he is friendly as ever. It sounds beautiful.


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

Yes, I love my home in the mountains. It provides everything we could ever need. Tilting my head quizzically. But how could it be too safe? I don't understand. There is nothing around that can hunt us, is that not desirable? I guess safe and difficult to reach come in a pair. Pausing for a brief moment. Though I am curious, it sounds like your home is not safe. Why is that? Are there animals in the area that are hunting you?


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"Any big city's there? because if not it sounds unbelievably dull


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

City? Thinking for a moment. Oh, a place where a big group lives, I understand now. I have not spent much time here, so I do not know if there is a central gathering place. Though I think there are probably more Dovalka then there are people here.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"now your talking a city of Dragons, what a story, come on we have to go, please... prittttyyyyy please..."


Male Dovalka Tribesman (Druid:1) Druid

How would I get you there if you can't fly?


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki smiles. Too safe. Like I said. As for my home it was destroyed. We were raided by a large tribe of Gnolls. Now, as the Suka of my village, I have vowed to find a new home for those who survive.


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

"I have my ways, my keeper can always help me out, well the room seems full, lot of traders in tonight, must be a big caravan or market on. Be nice to see whats on sale, you never know you could fins some thing magic in the guff they sell. Or better still old joke books."

Miya looks around the room to see who's in.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Perception
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 Sense Motive

Then she leans back and onto her hands flips slowly onto the stage.
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 Acrobatics

And starts to play some light music

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 Performance
Finding that unless its rude and funny shes rubbish at it she changes tack my making it look like she messed up courtly music and then stops saying

"Gods I hate that stuff! let's have some fun, now this one go's out to all the larking robbers and thugs out there, you know who you are"

Try again with more ruder stuff.
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Performance

And starts to play 'That's no Rouge! that's my wife.'

As she talks she will look at the bar to spot who looks over or moves when she says this.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Perception


Female Dwarf Alchemist / 1

Unclear as to what items i need to buy for fireworks (dm decision)so imma guess that i bought what was needed and return to the inn

Tess wanders in to the common room nose buried in her little notebook making notes and going over notes. She glances up real quick just to find a table near where miya is playing


As Tess passes a table near the door, she over hears two people tlaking quietly So when the overseer gets here, we go outside and board his ..... realizing that Tess is near enough to hear they abruptly cut off.

Miya's playing has caught the attention of the more rowdy element in the tavern and several of them get up clear the tables from the center of the area directly in front of the stage area and begin dancing and singing along quiet raucously. Do you know the one about the troll that was as ugly as the ones in that corner? someone yells. This proclamation is met with more laughter.
Perception Miya = DC 15 [spoiler=success]You can see that the trolls in the corner are to busy talking and glancing furtively around the room to really pay attention to the comments of the dancers.[/b]

Heimdallr and Faagaki stay talking in at the table. A small gnome male approaches them cautiously Excuse me sirs.... the mistress has requested that you move tables. We have a very large "guest coming soon and this is his usual table. He tends to get very .... well...very welll he just tends to like his table. I am instructed to inform you that if you will move to another table that a drink will be provided for your kindness by the house,please?


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

Miya Smiles at the raucous group and says the heckler

"Pay me gold and not silver and I will even sing about how hansom 'you' are"

She jokes as she spots Tess coming in, she points at the table with the drinks on and the others.

"Tess that table, got you drinks in and some company, say hight to the gang."

She winks as she gos into, 'The Toll who came to town, and broke it'

"Lets see them bandy legs aggoing you lot, this ones for dancing to"


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 35/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

"Keep the music going! This is a fine way to spend an evening in the city!" Jim roars as ale splashes out of his violently wielded mug. He tosses 3gp to Miya, and downs his entire mug before crashing back down on his stool at the bar, a mirthful smile across his face.


Perception dc 23 everyone


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


@ Jim -- reflex check dc 12

success:
The stool rocks violently before breaking as you plop down on it. You however are able to quickly recover your balance without spilling your mug

failure:
The chair collapses beneath you. You stumble back into the crowd; tossing your drink undiplomatically over the heads of the crowd. several of the crowd stop and start looking around rather irritated at the "bath"


Male Human Monk 4 - HP: 35/41, - AC: 23:20/T: 19/FF: 15 F: +6/R: +8/W: +6[8] - CMB: +5 - CMD: 22, Speed: 40ft - Init +4 - Intuition: +9

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Jim staggers back into the crowd, chair toppling over and mug flying.
If you notice, he finished his drink before attempting to sit. Nobody gets a "bath" today. At least, not this round.


Male Advanced Undine Cleric 2

Faagaki continues to look around the room, though not with any particular diligence. He listens to Miya's music, laughing occasionally. But mostly staying out of the merriment.

When the waitress comes around and asks them to move, he agrees readily, Though I don't need the drink. I'm good with my water, he punctuates that with a big drink from his mug.


srry missed that.mug flies instead.

low 20% percentage -- you hit someone/thing with a mug1d100 ⇒ 6


Female Half-Celestial kitsune (outsider native) Bard L2
Status:
HP 19/19 | AC 19 | F +2 | R +8 | W +5 | Init +5 | Per +6

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Perception GM happy for you to make my Perception rolls if it speeds game up

51 to 100 of 238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reviving Netherfall All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.