Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Renaissance Strange Aeons (Inactive)

Game Master Keith S.

Renaissance Strange Aeons
current map
Player's stuff
Info from Dr. Losandro's journal
The Clue Bat
handout 2


101 to 150 of 1,250 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

"Bastet provides," he says serenely as he unlocks the door and steps out in one fluid motion. He folds his hands back at the wrist, forming the shape of claws with his fingers, and moves towards the Doctor.

Move into flank with whoever is engaged directly.


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

[Trevor can easily scoop up a 1d6 simple weapon or a light simple weapon from the table]

The doctor reels from the solid hit from Faradin. The man on the table screams Take THAT, you B*&$#

She slashes back at him!

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18, hitting for damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

It's the player's turn. Both cell doors are open. I think the map is current. The good doctor is definitely damaged. Not sure if Faradin is still standing but I think he has taken 16 points of damage. The players can easily move to flank the doctor.

Liberty's Edge

Male / HP 12 (8) / AC - 17(19) / Touch - 14 / Flatfooted - 15 / Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +0 / CMB +5 / CMD 19 / Initiative +4 Human Cad Fighter / Level 1

The blade slashes clear across Faradins chest and suddenly everything is black.

1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0

-5

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

When it gets around to my turn again, 5 foot step back and cast stabilize on Faradin.


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

I will assume you do that after Trevor moves to flank the doctor to give him the bonus to hit. Or to get out of Lazare's way so he can replace you and flank.

The doctor's AC is 14.


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

Trevor moves around the table after scooping a weapon so he flanks that crazy doctor mofo.

Your license is being revoked!
Club,Two handed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Feh, even with flank that misses


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

I think I have everyone on the map where they are supposed to be.

JP moved one square west (5 foot step) but still is in range of the good doctor. Trevor is flanking and standing over the unconscious Faradin (I changed the font color to black to indicate a down PC).

Need your mouser to go next.

Grand Lodge

AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 16 ++ HP 29/29 ++ Panache 3/3 +3 INI, +7 Perception; +3F +9R +0W

Lazare moves out of the open cell, happy to not have his little head stuck between the bars. Moving toward the doctor he yells Rabbit Punch! and tries to strike the doctor with a low blow.
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 1 = 15 Damage: 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Move to square south of the doctor "O". If *it* attacks someone and misses, my abilities trigger.

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

I'll need to cast defensively or attack, shift again, and then cast. I think I'll attack then shift then cast next turn.

The Lord of Cats strikes with two clawed formed strokes, slashing downward at the thing.

flurry of blows, flanking: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

flurry of blows, flanking: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

Somewhere we missed adding in guidance I think, though I am not sure it would have mattered. JP cast it twice and you are within the 1 min duration.

So if it matters feel free to adjust damage or attack.

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

I don't think it would have mattered. The halfling hit anyway and the investigator gave up the ghost.


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

Trevor and Lazare both miss, but Jean-Phillipe makes a solid hit with a swiping claw hand! The good doctor staggers, her figure ....rippling to the non human form and then back again.

She swipes at the hafling trying to sucker punch her!

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26, hitting for damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

(not sure how Lazare wants to handle his special abilities so I will let him sing out on that one)

Its the players turn.

Wow, I am rolling WELL!

Liberty's Edge

Male / HP 12 (8) / AC - 17(19) / Touch - 14 / Flatfooted - 15 / Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +0 / CMB +5 / CMD 19 / Initiative +4 Human Cad Fighter / Level 1

Sadly I think Lazare gave up Parry and Riposte and the ability the Mouser replaces it with only triggers on a miss. And that sadly is no miss. TPK before we leave the first area? Maybe!


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

No worries! Lazare is still up! Might be a bit concerned that the crazy cat dude is the only one hitting (except for a Faradin blast).

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

Sliding back beside the table, he casts a conjuration on Faradin. His own form then ripples and phases into two.

Stabilize, then as a move action he creates an illusory double that functions as a single mirror image.


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

TPK on first fight? Bah! Play Traveler and die in character creation!

Trevor 5 steps so he is flanking with Lazare and swings at the nasty.

Club,flank,two-hand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Get in the car dice-roller, we're going to the vet


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

I love that about Traveler!!

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

I can't wait for starfinder so I can throw in some classic Traveler.

Grand Lodge

AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 16 ++ HP 29/29 ++ Panache 3/3 +3 INI, +7 Perception; +3F +9R +0W

3/13 Hitpoints. Yes, my abilities only trigger on a missed attack by the NPC.


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

@Lazare - you are up to act as well as examine your injuries!

Remember, there is a table full of small weapons you can scoop up.


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

How about someone gives an action for Lazare?

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

Reeling from the blow, the stalwart halfling places one hand on his hip and gestures limply with the other, "I'm a little tea pot!" he asserts loudly.

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

Feinting up then down, the half-man grabs a sharpened tool from the table and jabs it into the creature's foot.

light weapon, flanking, guessing on damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

With a yell of rage, and a the heck with this, I am a doctor, not a guard! she leaps over the table and runs to the door at the east end of the room.

Lazare and Trevor get AOO, plus everyone gets a normal round.

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

Lazare takes a parting swipe at the "Doctor".

light weapon, flanking, guessing on damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 251d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

Moving swiftly to Faradin, Jean-Phillipe lays both palms firmly on the man's chest and whispers, "Rise!"

Spontaneous conversion of Murderous Command to Cure Light Wounds

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

Trevor swipes at the whateveritis.
Club,twohand,flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

Trevor makes a solid hit with his AOO; she limps badly to the eastern door, her form rippling to this creature to a thing that looks a lot like Trevor to the doctor.

Trevor also gets a normal round - a move and an action.

Everyone can also make a knowledge dungeoneering or science check to see if they recognize the creature type.


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

WHY DOES IT HAVE NO FEET!?

Trevor runs over and jussst manages to get close enough for another club strike. Club,twohand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 131d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Grand Lodge

AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 16 ++ HP 29/29 ++ Panache 3/3 +3 INI, +7 Perception; +3F +9R +0W

Sorry, busy with work and sick. Thanks to the cat dancer for making rolls for me.
No knowledge skills... so you all are on your own!


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

we will give Trevor a special +1 to hit as she is fleeing

The doctor collapses to the ground, blood and brains oozing from the club hit from Trevor.

She reverts to THIS as she dies, gurgling.

Combat time is over, your are free to move about the cabin.

map of what you know will be up in a few along with a description.


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

The room is as previously described - a basement work room / store room, hastily converted into an ad hoc torture chamber.

Your possessions are found in a pile in the western end of the room.

A1b (don't ask me about the numbering) is a furnace. a cold, iron furnace hunkers in the corner of the basement, its four foot square door gaping half open. Nearby sprawls a heap of gory clothes and other dubiously flammable trash.

The eastern door is a well made door of wood, fitting well into its frame and equipped with a door knob, which no one has tried.

map is updated with what you know; what do you do next? I think Faradin is up to 0 hp? Roll some perceptions if you want to search


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

See! No feet! Trevor grabs his gear and suits up. Uhh..we best help our cellmate here, anyone know healing?

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Wanna try the door to the east?

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

Seeing that he hasn't come around, he closes his eyes and calls upon Bastet again.

Convert last spell to Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Gingerly picking through the pile, he pulls out his heathered olive practical wool suit, wrinkling his brow to match the wrinkling of the suit. Checking each of the brass buttons of the jacket and straightening his frilled white shirt with a mandarin collar, you can see from the deep creases it was once heavily starched. He wraps his silk neckerchief and ties it into a large elaborate knot, then wraps a long wool scarf around several times before fastening a bandolier belt with throwing blades and pouches. He bends down low, pulling on his brogued leather boots with long pointed toes and then pulls his short beaver felt hat down over his brow. Hefting his walking stick and rapping the metal handle on the bars, he fastens the Bastet's claws on both hands, then tightens his leather belt pouch and courier bag. Taking a pinch from his wooden snuff box, he offers it in turn to the others, smiling broadly.

After this elaborate ritual, you don't want to tell him about the big bloody handprint on the back of his jacket.


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

You find two cure light wound potions (1d8+5) under the table in the alcove to the NW.

You also discover the 'patient' is dead. He bled out due to a slashed femoral artery you did not previously notice.

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

The Lord of Cats pushes open the four foot square door of the furnace with his walking stick to peer inside.

He then pokes the pile of gory clothes and other dubiously flammable trash to make sure nothing is concealed.

I assume there is nothing on this thing, we can really use a potion since i'm out of healing.


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

Ah..oh..well...umm...We forgot to save the guy on the table. Trevor looks ashamed.

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

Perception, room: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Perception, furnace: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Perception, stuff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Perception, good measure: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

"You should take these," holding out the potions, "the Goddess cannot help us any longer, we must help ourselves."

"That man could not have been saved, Trevor, my magic did not stop his bleeding."


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

Several things are noticed as you check out the room.

First, you are in a well made masonry room; it looks like a typical basement for a large building. There are signs that the place has partially collapsed - the pile of rubble at the western end is from the room and walls collapsing in.

The furnace is a big-ish type of boiler that could provide heat and hot water to a big place.

Inside the firebox, in the ashes, you can detect several humanoid bones, easily from a half dozen bodies.

On the heating side of the furnace are water tubes and air heater elements; one of the main air vents is pretty big. A small creature could easily climb up here; a medium creature would also fit, though it be a squeeze. And would likely smudge his clothes terribly.

You can smell some unpleasant rot and decay from the eastern door.

You are all geared up as your characters were generated.

Liberty's Edge

Male / HP 12 (8) / AC - 17(19) / Touch - 14 / Flatfooted - 15 / Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +0 / CMB +5 / CMD 19 / Initiative +4 Human Cad Fighter / Level 1

Faradin stiffly slides in to his armor, gritting his teeth against the pain. When he is done dressing and situating his gear, he moves to offer his hand to Jean-Phillipe.

"Yeh saved me, thanks for that. I'll make sure to return the favor in the future!"

His thanks given, he looks around the room slowly. "So, which way do we go? We need to get the hell out of... wherever this is. I think. It feels wrong but honestly I don't know where the hell else we can go. I..."

'I can't really admit I don't know anything, they will think I am mad!' he thought closing his mouth and moving around to the body of the creature.

"Really f!#*ing hate this creature whatever the hell it is."


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

You best drink a potion, Faradin. Along with Lazare. Trevor looks around and notices the smell. I got a feeling there are victims behind that door, but we still need to find a way out. Trevor hefts his hammer. We best get moving. Trevor will head to the door


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

Trevor can easily move to the door. Does he open it or ???

Liberty's Edge

Male / HP 12 (8) / AC - 17(19) / Touch - 14 / Flatfooted - 15 / Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +0 / CMB +5 / CMD 19 / Initiative +4 Human Cad Fighter / Level 1

Faradin nods before taking one of the options and ripping the stopper off before downing the liquid.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Cracking his neck and grinning he moves after Trevor, twirling his cane slowly.

Grand Lodge

"Lord of Cats" Human (Taldan/Garundi) CN Warpriest (Sacred Fist) of Bastet 3 | HP 21 | AC 20 | T 19 | FF 16 | Fort +3 | Ref +4 | Will +7 | CMD 20 | Init +3 Perception +10
skills:
Acrobatics +9, Intimidate +1, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Lore (Bastet/Felines) +5

"Hang on, there appears to be a way up here, although i'm not sure all of us will fit..."


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

Trevor embraces spontaneous action and OPENS THE DOOR!


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

Beyond the door is another high ceiling basement room.

As set of rickety stairs lead up to the ceiling, but the steps stop after a few feet. The handrail continues a bit further and then stops.

A tunnel leads off to the north, but is choked with rubble.

A broad chute extends diagonally through the east wall. Beneath it lies a pile of a dozen mutilated humanoid bodies. There is a strong smell of rot and decay, and a buzz of flies hangs in the air.

The bottom opening of the chute is a about 8 feet above the floor. The chute is angled at about a 45 degree angle, protruding a few feet into the room.

The bodies are heaped up about 4 feet.

Make perception checks or knowledge engineering checks as you desire.

Map is up.


1/2 Vigor
Mutagen stats:
AC19/T12/FF17
1/2 Orc Fighter(Mutation Warrior)3HP30/31,Init6,F5(+7 vs. poison)R2W2AC17T12FF15Per+5

Ugh! This is horrible! How did we ever end up here?

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Male / HP 12 (8) / AC - 17(19) / Touch - 14 / Flatfooted - 15 / Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +0 / CMB +5 / CMD 19 / Initiative +4 Human Cad Fighter / Level 1

Faradin shrugged at the Cat Man before following Trevor through the door, drawing the blade from his cane, twirling it slowly.

"Classy establishment we got here!"

Perception-1d20 ⇒ 4

Knowledge(Engineering)-1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


male Human? pbp GM / 1 current map ; second floor

Faradin is fairly sure the damage (the rubble blocking the exits, and what is fallen in the first room) is recent. Some sort of large earthquake or similar. Of which you have no memory of.

Trevor notes that of the bodies in the pile, about half are dressed as you were - light gray pajamas, slippers, etc.

The others are dressed in white clothes - pants with belts, shirts that button down the front, light white jackets with a chest pocket and hand pockets. All are human. Are are dead due to some form of violence.

101 to 150 of 1,250 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.