Reign of Winter (group two) (Inactive)

Game Master Whack-a-Rogue

Ruined Temple
Loot List


8,151 to 8,200 of 8,413 << first < prev | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | next > last >>

HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

I'd like to, very carefully, check out the two buildings mentioned as well as the burned out one in the center. If anything else catches our eye, like a poorly guarded ammo dump, then we can check into that too. :)


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

I agree with everything said above.


Kingmaker

Assuming you're entering via the graveyard in the NW corner, here are some locations of note in order of appearance. Getting closer to any of them, however, may alert a nearby patrol.

D4 - Barracks
A thick padlocked chain secures the stout wooden door of these barracks.

F - The Abbot House
A solidly-built stone house, its roof covered in snow, stands here amid the mud and snow of the camp's inner yard.

D3 - Burned-Out Barracks
The blackened remains of a long wooden barracks building threaten to crumble into ashy ruin in the snow. The haphazard pile of burned timbers resembles a mound of charred and tangled bones.

Amid the ruins, a Large jackal-headed creature is shuffling among the debris, gnawing on what appear to be burnt bodies. Oddly, seeing it makes you feel hungry (although you're under no compulsion to act upon this feeling).
Jackal-Headed Creature
--------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if any of these pique your interest. If not, tell me which direction you're headed within the complex.


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

I want to check out G and D6


Kingmaker

With that route, things get significantly more interesting....

G - The Ruined Chapel
The ruins of an ancient onion-domed chapel sit on a small rise at the camp's center. Its charred bricks still smolder like dying embers as fresh flames flicker eerily across their crumbled surface. As you watch, an arc of electricity arcs from one of the perimeter watchtowers, and as it strikes the barbed-wire, the chapel momentarily appears remade. As the flash of electricity fades, the chapel crumbles back to its original ruined state.

D6 - Macabre Surgery
Every wall of this long building is splattered with gore, and eviscerated bodies are strung up with barbed wire, their flayed flesh stretched taut to expose raw muscle and their disemboweled entrails draped like limp clotheslines over the high rafters of this horrific chamber.

Your presence attracts the attention of the apparent architect of this grim tableau: a Large, four-armed humanoid composed of coiled wire, flayed flesh, and tangled nerves. "Tiny versions of a Halfling and a Gathlain? So adorable. I wonder how efficiently your organs would function if transplanted to a larger body."

The Mad Doctor
-------------------------------------------------------
You each have a single Move or Standard Action before the fun begins....


HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

Abrasax reaches out her hand and does something you Hobbes. He suddenly feels weightless, but in control. Fly, Hobbes! she commands.

Fly at 55ft with perfect maneuverability


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

"I don't." Hobbes does as commanded and takes off into the air! Flying 55 feet away preferably to a spot where I can hide.


Kingmaker

1d100 ⇒ 67

Fortunately, the creature seems unwilling to leave his 'patients' unattended. Unfortunately, your rapid movement catches the notice of a pair of the metal wagons returning to what appears to be a supply building.
Abraxas: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Damage: 8d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4, 6, 3, 4, 5, 1, 2) + 1 = 28
Hobbes: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 Damage: 8d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 5, 1, 1, 3, 3) + 1 = 20
Targeting normal AC due to your distance. Don't forget that your AC is higher due to your reduced size.


HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

Abrasax watches Hobbes to make sure he's alright, then creates a nimbus of light on the end of the wagon's weapons and flies upward and in the opposite direction of her allies in order to confuse the defenders. The light should make targeting her at altitude against the night sky very, very difficult.


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

Hobbes lets out an expletive as he is hit. He keeps on flying back towards the party anyhow.


Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

Percy gets kinda bored while she sits in the graveyard and starts fiddling with her Rod of Wonder. She points it as the nasty guard tower and pretends to shoot back.
which effect?: 2d100 ⇒ (1, 63) = 64

Quote:
Any nonliving object of up to 1,000 pounds of mass and up to 30 cubic feet in size turns ethereal.

It's up to you if that gets the guns or maybe just the entire top floor of the tower turns ethereal. Either way should be fun! Maybe I'll kill a few of the dirtbags up there as their floor turns into mist!

After the thing happens, Percy starts snorting as she tries to suppress a giggle. After all, there's not ray or anything, so as far as they know their tower turned to smoke for no reason!


Kingmaker

Assuming Percy's targeting the NW watchtower closest to the graveyard
The soldiers manning the tower scream in horror as the tower vanishes from under their feet and they plummet to their deaths. The ruined cathedral momentarily returns to its former glory before a bolt of lightning strikes Percy, and everything (except for the dead guards) resets itself.
Electricity: 3d10 ⇒ (1, 8, 1) = 10 (Reflex DC 14 halves)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

reflex: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Percy tries to duck behind her gravestone and fails, but only gets mildly zapped. She holds up her hand from behind the stone and flipps off the camp in general and the cathedral in particular.


Kingmaker

Hobbes and Abraxas can rejoin the party whenever they're ready. As long as they head straight back, there's no risk of another encounter.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

Abrasax arrives and stares at Percy who's hair is slightly smoking. Did you seriously just make a building disappear?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

Percy does her best bobble head impression.


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

" Yer amazing, Gorgeous." Hobbes gives Percy a peck on the cheek after arriving and attempts to put out the smoke in her hair at the same time.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 13
Vitals:
HP: 154/154 {198/202 when raging} | AC: 24; T: 13; FF: 20; CMD: 29 | Fort: +15 (+16); Ref: +10; Will: +9 (+11/+13) | Init: +3; Perc: +14; Stealth +12; Survival +18

"So, anything noteworthy?" Sigrun asks with a chuckle at the antics.


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

"There was a weird four armed thing that wanted to dissect me. Then some dirtlings shot at me. The church was really weird, for a sec I thought it wasn't a pile of slag."


HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

Abrasax nods. And then Percy made the tower disappear so we should have a clean route in for a time. Well, at least a route without a tower. There was a weird, jackal headed thing in one of the barracks too. This place feels more like Golarion than some place without magic to me. Magic is all over this place.


Male Catfolk HP(54/134) Sub(54/134)
Stats:
AC21/Touch11/Flat 20 | Fort+13/Ref+8/Will +5| Init +3
Skills:
Stealth + 0, Perception +9, Sense Motive +8, Survival + 9, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +13, Ride+15
Class (Samurai) (10)

"Well that is good I suppose in a way.. I know how to deal with that.. those loud death noise things I do not. This four armed thing must it die yes yes?"

He began his tail lashing wildly back and forth an extreme counterpoint for how calm the rest of him seemed. He certainly seemed ready to provide death to any inside the camp that needed it.


HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

Abrasax shrugs, Possibly? It might help to interrogate him. We are here to find out about Baba Yaga's prison, after all.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

Percy smacks her rod in her hand like an impatient cop. I could rod him.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

And have him burst into a flight of butterflies? Abrasax comments.


Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

Percy shrugs and grins.


HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

I love it. Lets go!


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

"You are scary sometimes, Gorgeous. Let's go."


Kingmaker

In case I wasn't clear in my previous post, the tower Percy zapped came back when the lightning hit Percy. Those guards are quite dead, though, so you'll have a brief window of opportunity before a patrol comes to investigate. What's the plan?


Kingmaker

I was asking for clarification because several party members aren't particularly stealthy and because certain routes might trigger an encounter. To save time and keep things moving, I'll rule that you take the one route that's free of triggering instances as it's very similar to the path Hobbes/Abrasax took earlier. Everyone's now in area D6 on the map.

Knowledge(planes) DC 22:
The horrifying creature is an Interlocutor Kyton. These insane 'surgeons' use their immense healing abilities to keep victims alive as they perform experiments in an attempt to create the perfect form of torture. Their treatises on pain and sensations are well-known across the Planes, and particularly-sadistic tyrants have been known to bind them to run their torture chambers.

Interlocutor Kytons are immune to cold, resistant to magic, and possess minor devilish qualities (DR vs nonGood or nonsilver weapons). They can also regenerate.

Dimensions
20ft wide x 80ft long


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Catfolk HP(54/134) Sub(54/134)
Stats:
AC21/Touch11/Flat 20 | Fort+13/Ref+8/Will +5| Init +3
Skills:
Stealth + 0, Perception +9, Sense Motive +8, Survival + 9, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +13, Ride+15
Class (Samurai) (10)

I am very stealthy thank you very much, why i am the stealthiest catfolk Samurai in all of Golorian. Why my very name is the epitome of stealth >^.^<


Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

oops, jumping the gun there:
Percy points her rod at the monster and presses the button.
2d100 ⇒ (24, 46) = 70
A lightning bolt springs from the rod!
DC 15 reflex for half: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 6, 2, 5, 4) = 28

She then pouts. Apparently that wasn't the effect she was looking for.

Percy peeks into the room to see if she can spot the thing Abrasax and Hobbes described.


Kingmaker

SR Check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Percy's lightning strikes the creature, and it winces as sparks arc across its exposed nerves. It's quick to recover though, and charges forward with a wicked grin. A razor-sharp claw slices at the Percy's face. "Let's widen that grin a little!"
Claw: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

At the far end of the room, the lightning bolt blows apart the door of a storage closet - revealing a pair of cowering human children in their early-mid teens. The older (a boy) is holding the girl behind him as if to shield her.

Role call! What's everyone else doing?


Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

Percy, luckily, dodges the claw and reaches out to touch the thing!
concentration: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
touch!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
DC 21 will or be cursed and suddenly have a 50% chance per round to believe that his body is whole again and completely unmodified, providing enough distraction for him to loose his turn.


HP: 63/63 | AC: 15; T: 15; FF: 10; CMD:21 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +7| Init: +3; Perc: +19

Abrasax does something magicky and everyone feels like time has suddenly decided to be on their side!
Abarasax casts Haste, basically


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

Hobbes' face grows red as he sees Percy get assaulted. His hands are a blur as he rapidly fires arrows at the creature.

Haste, Deadly, Rapid: 1d20 + 22 + 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 22 + 1 - 2 - 4 = 34
Manyshot: 2d6 + 20 ⇒ (6, 3) + 20 = 29

Haste, Deadly, Rapid: 1d20 + 22 + 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 22 + 1 - 2 - 4 = 35
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Haste, Deadly, Rapid: 1d20 + 22 + 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 22 + 1 - 2 - 4 = 36
Confirming Critical Threat: 1d20 + 22 + 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 22 + 1 - 2 - 4 = 19
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Haste, Deadly, Rapid: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 17 + 1 - 2 - 4 = 14
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Haste, Deadly, Rapid: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 - 2 - 4 = 8
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Female Adorable Winter Wolf Puppy 11 HP: 112/112 | AC: 25; T: 13; FF: 22; CMD: 31 | Fort: +13; Ref: +11 Will: +8| Init: +3; Perc: +10; Survival +7; Scent

Hila runs up to defend her favorite party member.

Power Haste Nom!: 1d20 + 15 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 15 + 1 - 3 = 28
Vital Strike: 4d6 + 22 ⇒ (5, 1, 5, 3) + 22 = 36
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 13
Vitals:
HP: 154/154 {198/202 when raging} | AC: 24; T: 13; FF: 20; CMD: 29 | Fort: +15 (+16); Ref: +10; Will: +9 (+11/+13) | Init: +3; Perc: +14; Stealth +12; Survival +18

As SIgrun charges forward, she finds herself daunted by the creature's alien appearance, her swing going wide.

Adamantine warhammer, charge: 1d20 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 20 + 2 = 23


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 0/187(226) | AC/T/FF 16/13/16(21/11/21) CMD 30(34) | Fort +18(21) Ref +9 Will +11(14) | Init +2 Rage 23/32 | Acid Res 10 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 17 | Darkvision 60ft, Blindsense 30ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Sorry, thought I had posted earlier.

Seeing the grizzly alien horror before them Neverhome remembers the gift his cousin gave him and draws the earthy looking sword while charging alongside Sigrun

Sword of the Planes (charge): 1d20 + 25 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 25 + 2 = 46
Damage: 1d8 + 25 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 25 + 10 = 37+Fire, Acid, Electricity, Negative
Confirm: 1d20 + 25 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 25 + 2 = 43
Damage: 1d8 + 25 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 25 + 10 = 37+Fire, Acid, Electricity, Negative
72 if confirmed. Damage is considered Slashing, Magical, Silver, Cold Iron, and Adamantine for overcoming DR.

Neverhome may not know what that thing is but he knows it's not natural. I factored the bonuses assuming a non-elemental outsider.


Kingmaker

Percy's touch narrowly misses the creature as it unnaturally twists away. As for the more physical attacks, their effectiveness is drastically reduced by the creature's devilish resistances. For a being with exposed internal organs, it's surprisingly hardy. Neverhome's sword, on the other hand, proves frighteningly effective. In fact, your foe's body actually stops sewing itself back together after that strike (Neverhome's sword stops its regeneration).

Backing up, it casts a healing spell before lashing out at Neverhome.
CSW: 3d8 + 14 ⇒ (4, 8, 4) + 14 = 30
Claw: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Claw: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 20 = 36 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Claw: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 20 = 32 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Claw: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Additional Rend Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Mad Doctor: 96pts damage

You've learned that it has DR and regeneration (Neverhome's sword bypasses it) and is immune to cold.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 13
Vitals:
HP: 154/154 {198/202 when raging} | AC: 24; T: 13; FF: 20; CMD: 29 | Fort: +15 (+16); Ref: +10; Will: +9 (+11/+13) | Init: +3; Perc: +14; Stealth +12; Survival +18

It moved back, cast a spell, stepped forward AND made a full attack in one round??? WOW


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

That is a pretty good monster.

Hobbes continues firing on the creature.

Rapid, Deadly, Haste: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32
Manyshot: 2d6 + 20 ⇒ (1, 6) + 20 = 27

Rapid, Deadly, Haste: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Rapid, Deadly, Haste: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Rapid, Deadly, Haste: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Rapid, Deadly, Haste: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Female Adorable Winter Wolf Puppy 11 HP: 112/112 | AC: 25; T: 13; FF: 22; CMD: 31 | Fort: +13; Ref: +11 Will: +8| Init: +3; Perc: +10; Survival +7; Scent

Hila continues gnashing her teeth and bringing them against the demon.

Power Haste Nom: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
2d6 + 22 ⇒ (4, 1) + 22 = 27
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Power Haste Nom: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
2d6 + 22 ⇒ (1, 1) + 22 = 24
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Power Haste Nom: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
2d6 + 22 ⇒ (3, 5) + 22 = 30
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 5


HP: 0/187(226) | AC/T/FF 16/13/16(21/11/21) CMD 30(34) | Fort +18(21) Ref +9 Will +11(14) | Init +2 Rage 23/32 | Acid Res 10 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 17 | Darkvision 60ft, Blindsense 30ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Neverhome roars before viciously hacking back into the monster.

Que the music.

Sword of the Planes (1): 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (15) + 25 = 40
Damage: 1d8 + 25 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 25 + 10 = 39+2 Fire, 1 Acid, 1 Electricity, 1 Negative
Sword of the Planes (2): 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (10) + 20 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 25 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 25 + 10 = 37+2 Fire, 1 Acid, 1 Electricity, 1 Negative
Sword of the Planes (3): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 25 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 25 + 10 = 37+2 Fire, 1 Acid, 1 Electricity, 1 Negative
Sword of the Planes (Haste): 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (17) + 25 = 42
Damage: 1d8 + 25 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 25 + 10 = 36+2 Fire, 1 Acid, 1 Electricity, 1 Negative

Raging Brutality activated. Damage is considered Slashing, Magical, Silver, Cold Iron, and Adamantine for overcoming DR.

HP: 131/226


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 13
Vitals:
HP: 154/154 {198/202 when raging} | AC: 24; T: 13; FF: 20; CMD: 29 | Fort: +15 (+16); Ref: +10; Will: +9 (+11/+13) | Init: +3; Perc: +14; Stealth +12; Survival +18

As the creature tears into her lover, Sigrun slips into an icy rage, her hammer falling repeatedly in assault of the bizarre creature.

Rage: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44
Adamantine: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Rage: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20
Adamantine: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Rage: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Adamantine: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Rage(Haste): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (15) + 24 = 39
Adamantine: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Rage(Confirm 1st attack): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (15) + 24 = 39
Adamantine: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20


Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

Percy takes a step back and casts!
scorching ray touch 1: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 11 - 4 = 19
fire: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 1, 5) = 15
scorching ray touch 2: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 4 = 12
fire: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 6, 3) = 15
scorching ray touch 3: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 11 - 4 = 13
fire: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 6, 2) = 15


Kingmaker

Action Economy Explanation: it has Reach, so 5ft back, quickened SLA, Standard-Action claw barrage. XD

Neverhome's blade drops the creature, and then Sigrun and Percy make sure it's dead.


HP: 0/187(226) | AC/T/FF 16/13/16(21/11/21) CMD 30(34) | Fort +18(21) Ref +9 Will +11(14) | Init +2 Rage 23/32 | Acid Res 10 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 17 | Darkvision 60ft, Blindsense 30ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Neverhome arches a brow at the creature’s remains before holding his sword up. ”Thank you, Dearest Cousin.”

”Is everyone else okay?” he asks the others.


Vitals:
HP: 56/73 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +12; Ref: +12; Will: +15 | Init: +4; Perc: +16; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 3/3 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 8/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 3/3

I'm good. Percy reports.


Vitals:
HP: 138/138 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 27 | Fort: +14; Ref: +16; Will: +12(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +26; Stealth +18; Survival +20
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 13!

"Good here kid."


Kingmaker

In case it got missed in the chaos of combat posts, Percy's lightning bolt destroyed a closet door in the back of the room - revealing a pair of frightened human children.

8,151 to 8,200 of 8,413 << first < prev | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reign of Winter Gameplay (group two) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.