Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Reign of Winter (group two)

Game Master Whack-a-Rogue

Loot List


7,401 to 7,450 of 7,512 << first < prev | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | next > last >>

Male Catfolk HP (68/86) Subdual (68/86)
Stats:
AC21/Touch11/Flat 20 | Fort+12/Ref+7/Will +4 | Init +3
Skills:
Stealth + 0, Perception +6, Sense Motive +5, Survival + 8, Intimidate +5, Diplomacy +12, Ride+15
Class (Samurai) (8)

All entangled up in who knew what the felinerai growled and continued to put arrows into the moob neast!

attack 1 entangle, percied: 1d20 + 12 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 2 - 2 = 13
damage 1: 1d6 ⇒ 6
attack 2 entangled, percied: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 18
damage 2: 1d6 ⇒ 3


RoW Map

GM Rolls:
Reflex: 2d20 + 9 ⇒ (7, 16) + 9 = 32
Crit?: 1d100 ⇒ 88
Misfortune?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Sigrun: 3d20 + 14 ⇒ (9, 18, 3) + 14 = 44
Sigrun2: 3d20 + 14 ⇒ (20, 10, 4) + 14 = 48
Damage: 1d6 + 1d4 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (1) + 4 + (6) = 12
Primal: 2d100 ⇒ (19, 1) = 20

The denizen of Leng turns its attention to Sigrun and lashes out with claws and tentacles that seek to render her immobile. Meanwhile, the moon-beast attempts to muddle Neverhome's mind, causing Percy's magic to trigger (I'll let you narrate what happens).

Neverhome: Will DC 21 vs confusion for the next 11rds
Sigrun: 3+3pts damage; 6pts DEX damage

Denizen of Leng: 27pts damage, misfortuned, crit resistance, SR
Moon-Beast: 71pts damage, misfortuned, immune to crits, SR

Percy: which Primal Event would you prefer?
1) Everything and everyone becomes bleached for the next 9min. Percy makes a Will Save DC 15 vs shaken
2) Moon-Beast turns inside-out but is otherwise unharmed.[/ooc]


Vitals:
HP: 55/55 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +11; Ref: +11; Will: +13 | Init: +4; Perc: +11; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 0/2 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 4/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 2/3

The creature weaves it's magic and something goes horribly awry. Suddenly, a finely dressed butler appears next to the beast and rapidly starts stretching a cord against various bits of it in blatant offence of the beast's personal space. It then stands aside and snaps. The Moon Beast is instantly clothed in a puffy hat and trousers. Looking dissatisfied, the butler snaps again and the Beast turns inside out! Amazingly, all of its internal organs seem to be functioning just fine...

Percy looks disgusted, and reflexively throws a ball of force at it. If possible her magic only made the thing Uglier!
ranged touch attack into melee: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
damage, force: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 9
Vitals:
HP: 75/102 {99/129 when raging} | AC: 25; T: 14; FF: 20; CMD: 25 | Fort: +14 (+15); Ref: +8; Will: +7 (+9/+11) | Init: +3; Perc: +11; Stealth +10; Survival +15

I have DR 4 so the initial 3pts does no damage. If intitial damage doesn't penetrate DR secondary effects don't happen right? Any single hit that does less than 4 damage should have zero effect. I'll wait for the clarification before posting reaction/action


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


RoW Map

@Sigrun: You're correct.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 9
Vitals:
HP: 75/102 {99/129 when raging} | AC: 25; T: 14; FF: 20; CMD: 25 | Fort: +14 (+15); Ref: +8; Will: +7 (+9/+11) | Init: +3; Perc: +11; Stealth +10; Survival +15

Woo hoo!

Sigrun stands amidst the unleashed fury of the bizarre denizen, a mountain weathering a storm, unaffected by the creature's attacks, a slight smile of amusement and the promise of violence gracing her lips.

She presses the attack with chillingly silent efficiency.

Adamantine/magic: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 19 + 2 = 37
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Adamantine/magic: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 2 = 31
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Rage round 6/24. Blessing of Fervor benefit: Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

I'm still grappled, right?


RoW Map

@Neverhome: That's correct.


Vitals:
HP: 99/99 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 23 | Fort: +12; Ref: +14; Will: +10(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +21; Stealth +15; Survival +15
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 9!

Hobbes continues to try to break free.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35


Male Human (Varisian) Witch 9
Vitals:
HP:64/66| AC: 13; T: 13; FF: 11; CMD: 17 | Fort: +8; Ref: +8; Will: +9(+2 vs. fear) |Init: +6;Perc: +11;Stealth +2;Survival +2
Hexes:
Evil Eye (at will)| Cackle (At will)|Misfortune(At will)| Feather Fall (At will, self)| Levitate (Once per day)|Fly(9/9 Minutes)|Stardust 2/2|Ward(At Will))

Zses is rather perplexed at the appearance of the butler and what follows.
"It looked kind of funny in the puffy hat! Better than now, at least." the witch tries to force a laugh, before taking a deep breath and letting a shout toward the frog-beast.

Mechanics:
Spell Resistance Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Spell Resistance Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
EPS, DC 17 Fort halves and prevents Daze: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 2, 2) = 9

Blessing of Fervor: Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Move Action: Cackle
Standard Action: Bouncing Ear-Piercing Scream on moonbeast. If it fails to affect it either for resistances or SR...
Swift Action: Redirect it on the Denizen of Leng


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

I forgot about blessing of fervor, the total would be 37


RoW Map

GM Rolls:
Moon-beast: 2d20 + 9 ⇒ (17, 6) + 9 = 32
Sigrun: 3d20 + 14 ⇒ (3, 8, 12) + 14 = 37
Sigrun2: 3d20 + 14 ⇒ (10, 3, 12) + 14 = 39

In an extraordinary bit of bad luck, the moon-beast is momentarily stunned by Zses' spell, and its minion somehow completely misses every attack against Sigrun.

Denizen of Leng: 54pts damage, misfortuned, crit resistance, SR
Moon-Beast: 90pts damage, misfortuned, dazed (1rd), immune to crits, SR


Vitals:
HP: 55/55 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +11; Ref: +11; Will: +13 | Init: +4; Perc: +11; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 0/2 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 4/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 2/3

Percy tries to dispell the ethereal spikes and free her comrades using the last of her most powerful magics.

CL check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Male Catfolk HP (68/86) Subdual (68/86)
Stats:
AC21/Touch11/Flat 20 | Fort+12/Ref+7/Will +4 | Init +3
Skills:
Stealth + 0, Perception +6, Sense Motive +5, Survival + 8, Intimidate +5, Diplomacy +12, Ride+15
Class (Samurai) (8)

degrapple: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Vitals:
HP: 99/99 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 23 | Fort: +12; Ref: +14; Will: +10(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +21; Stealth +15; Survival +15
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 9!

Hobbes continues to struggle as he tries to break free.

CMB: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 = 18


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Neverhome's previous roll was a CMB to break free, did he succeed?


RoW Map

@Neverhome: Gotcha. In that case, you're free.


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Not feeling any more attacks of bad breath coming fourth, aside from a few rough coughs, Neverhome moves behind the creature trying, and failing, to attack his beloved.

Blessing of Fervor benefit: Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 15 + 2 + 2 = 34
Damage (slashing, magical): 2d6 + 17 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5, 2) + 17 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 29 the +2 is Fire damage.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 9
Vitals:
HP: 75/102 {99/129 when raging} | AC: 25; T: 14; FF: 20; CMD: 25 | Fort: +14 (+15); Ref: +8; Will: +7 (+9/+11) | Init: +3; Perc: +11; Stealth +10; Survival +15

Grinning wickedly as Lyosha circles behind the Denizen, Sigrun continues to assail her enemy.

Adamantine/Magic/Blessing/Flank: 1d20 + 19 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 19 + 2 + 2 = 36
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Adamantine/Magic/Blessing/Flank: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 2 + 2 = 21
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Rage round 7/24. Blessing of Fervor benefit: Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.


Vitals:
HP: 55/55 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +11; Ref: +11; Will: +13 | Init: +4; Perc: +11; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 0/2 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 4/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 2/3

A side note for everyone: Blessing of Fervor allows you to pick it's effect every round. ;)


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 9
Vitals:
HP: 75/102 {99/129 when raging} | AC: 25; T: 14; FF: 20; CMD: 25 | Fort: +14 (+15); Ref: +8; Will: +7 (+9/+11) | Init: +3; Perc: +11; Stealth +10; Survival +15

I know. Enjoying the attack and AC bonus though. Mitigates and complements raging


Male Human (Varisian) Witch 9
Vitals:
HP:64/66| AC: 13; T: 13; FF: 11; CMD: 17 | Fort: +8; Ref: +8; Will: +9(+2 vs. fear) |Init: +6;Perc: +11;Stealth +2;Survival +2
Hexes:
Evil Eye (at will)| Cackle (At will)|Misfortune(At will)| Feather Fall (At will, self)| Levitate (Once per day)|Fly(9/9 Minutes)|Stardust 2/2|Ward(At Will))

Zses glares at the Denizen of Leng, chuckling as the creature misses all of its attacks.

Mechanics and OOC:
Blessing of Fervor: Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Move Action: Cackle
Standard Action: Evil Eye, DC 19, -4 to attack rolls on the Denizen of Leng.


RoW Map

GM Rolls:
Evil Eye: 2d20 + 15 ⇒ (10, 13) + 15 = 38
Zses: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sigrun and Neverhome work together to destroy the Denizen of Leng as Silence wriggles free of the spell trapping him. The Moon-Beast summons a creature of pure elemental flame to attack Zses, but the Witch is able to realize that it's a mere illusion of shadowstuff. Its last trick expended, the beast falls quickly.

Loot
eye of the void
Ruby x15 (sells for 100gp each)

You also find a much larger ruby that's probably worth several thousand gp. Inside, you can see a small humanoid figure moving around as if trapped.

Knowledge(arcana) DC 28:
This ruby is the material component for a trap the soul spell.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vitals:
HP: 55/55 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +11; Ref: +11; Will: +13 | Init: +4; Perc: +11; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 0/2 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 4/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 2/3

Percy bends over to catch her breath, but she is also smiling like a maniac. Did you see what that magic did! That was AWESOME!

She gathers up the rubies and such, but has no idea what the big ruby is. Hey, Zses. Do you know what this thing is?


Vitals:
HP: 99/99 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 23 | Fort: +12; Ref: +14; Will: +10(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +21; Stealth +15; Survival +15
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 9!

Once Hobbes is free, he dusts himself off before going over to Percy. "It was great Gorgeous. Congrats, ya outdid yerself."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Varisian) Witch 9
Vitals:
HP:64/66| AC: 13; T: 13; FF: 11; CMD: 17 | Fort: +8; Ref: +8; Will: +9(+2 vs. fear) |Init: +6;Perc: +11;Stealth +2;Survival +2
Hexes:
Evil Eye (at will)| Cackle (At will)|Misfortune(At will)| Feather Fall (At will, self)| Levitate (Once per day)|Fly(9/9 Minutes)|Stardust 2/2|Ward(At Will))

"Hhhhmmmm..." Zses looks at the big ruby, scratching his head "There's something weird about it, but I can't quite say what it is. I'll have to think on it a bit..."

Knowledge(Arcana,Zses): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
Knowledge(Arcana,Crow): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Ach! We still got Lyosha, our secondary witch, to roll on that, tough!


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Sorry!

"Is... is someone trapped in there?" Neverhome lets out as he looks over the large gem alongside Zses, obviously offput by the disturbing curiosity.


RoW Map

I'm back in town, so we can resume whenever. XD Just so you know, that Knowledge check isn't required. It gives a little more info about the gem, but you can proceed without it.


Vitals:
HP: 55/55 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +11; Ref: +11; Will: +13 | Init: +4; Perc: +11; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 0/2 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 4/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 2/3

No idea. Speaking of no idea... I guess we just walk into the great unknown to get out of here? I mean, the garden is lovely in that horror house kind of way, but I kinda want to move on, you know?


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

K, guess we'll move on then.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 9
Vitals:
HP: 75/102 {99/129 when raging} | AC: 25; T: 14; FF: 20; CMD: 25 | Fort: +14 (+15); Ref: +8; Will: +7 (+9/+11) | Init: +3; Perc: +11; Stealth +10; Survival +15

"I guess so." Sigrun says, stretching.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
RoW Map

This square room appears to be a cozy wooden cabin. Shelves packed with esoteric knickknacks and strange ingredients line the walls. Among them, you see a plague doctor's mask, frost giant beard, a blue dragon scale, and a nugget of gold. A stone fireplace with a large mantel takes up the room's northwest corner, while opposite the room's other door stands a simple wooden table on which rests a cracked clay bowl - inside is a brown hen's egg. A large blackened cauldron sits in the center of the room. Outside, the windows reveal a snowy, mountainous landscape. As soon as you enter the room, a trio of large jet-black ravens fly around the room, cawing loudly.

"Baba Yaga has gone on,
Off to see her only son.
But a trail she left behind,
If the breadcrumbs you can find!

Seek you now the two-headed eagle,
Held by the Dragon Legion regal,
In Fortress Spurhorn mountain pass.

Then find the bearskin that finely adorns,
The chambers of the Howling Storm,
In the Drakelands palace of Ivoryglass."

As they speak this rhyme, they pick seemingly-random items from the walls and lay them out in front of you. First, they take a stuffed two-headed eagle. Beside this, they place an iron spur and a drinking horn. Next, they drop an elephant tusk and a small hand mirror onto a bearskin rug. Once finished, the three ravens disappear.

Treasure
flying ointment x4
habit of the winter explorer


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

"... Dearest Grandmother has son?" Neverhome lets out, the revelation completely catching him by surprise. After collecting himself he'll turn to Syvet. "Did you know Dearest Grandmother had son? I only knew of Queens who ruled frozen Irrisen."


Vitals:
HP: 55/55 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +11; Ref: +11; Will: +13 | Init: +4; Perc: +11; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 0/2 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 4/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 2/3

Percy is equally taken aback. Poor guy. Think of the family reunions!


Vitals:
HP: 99/99 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 23 | Fort: +12; Ref: +14; Will: +10(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +21; Stealth +15; Survival +15
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 9!

"Maybe it's a metaphor? Also, you're her grandson right? Does that usually happen?"


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Neverhome nods his head back and forth "Da? But... difference between son and grandson. Never heard of Son, only Queens..."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Scratching his head at yet another enigma Neverhome takes out the ruby they had found earlier. Turning it over in his hand he became more and more disturbed by the image of the person trapped within.

Stopping, he stares at the large gem for a moment before he dashes it against the table.


RoW Map

Syvet (who's currently using some sort of illusion to make herself look almost like a normal cat) shakes her head. "I'm not aware of any male children, but it's also my understanding that quite a few generations have passed through the Hut since the stump beast ate me. I'm afraid that my knowledge of Baba Yaga's descendants hasn't been up-to-date for quite some time."
-------------------------------------
The gem shatters against the tabletop, and there's a flash of light. When it clears, an enormous blue humanoid wearing elaborate robes stands before you. Bowing deeply, he speaks in a deep (but pleasant) voice, "Ah, my new friends, you have my eternal gratitude for freeing me from my prison! I am Zilvazaraat, peddler of wondrous wares from across the Great Beyond. How may I be of service to you?"
Zilvazaraat
Those who have a knowledge of extraplanar beings recognize him as a mercane - a race of merchants who traverse the planes buying and selling magical items. They're known to be fair dealers who get along with all but the most warlike of sentient beings.

If you're willing, as a reward for saving him, Zilvazaraat will give each of your cloaks a +1 resistance bonus to saving throws. If you already have a cloak of resistance or another item that gives a resistance bonus, he'll instead improve it by +1.


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Uh, we have the Atrosa Automatic Bonus Progression thingy...


Vitals:
HP: 99/99 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 23 | Fort: +12; Ref: +14; Will: +10(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +21; Stealth +15; Survival +15
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 9!

"What? How did you get stuck in there?


RoW Map

@Neverhome: this'll improve saves by +1, then.

"To be honest, it's all a bit fuzzy. I remember running into some sort of tentacle-faced creature, but then everything turned red, and I couldn't get out."


HP: 111/111 | AC/T/FF 13/13/11 CMD 24 | Fort +12(14) Ref +8 Will +8(10 | Init +2 Rage 21/21 | Acid Res 5 Cold Res 2 | Fortification 15% | Death Curse DC 16 | Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perc +13 Intimidate +8 Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (Nature) +7 Stealth +2 Survival +9

Okies.

"We slew... tentacle-faced creature, you will must have to worry about that again."


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Indomitable Rager) 9
Vitals:
HP: 75/102 {99/129 when raging} | AC: 25; T: 14; FF: 20; CMD: 25 | Fort: +14 (+15); Ref: +8; Will: +7 (+9/+11) | Init: +3; Perc: +11; Stealth +10; Survival +15

Yeah that'll work. My cloak slot's taken up by the Yeti cloak anyway


Vitals:
HP: 55/55 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +11; Ref: +11; Will: +13 | Init: +4; Perc: +11; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 0/2 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 4/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 2/3

As the anti-mage I fully endorse better saves. :)


RoW Map

Zilvazaraat smiles at Neverhome's words. "That's a relief, then."

If you want to buy/sell stuff, now's a great time to do so. :-)


RoW Map

Zilvazaraat seems very pleased with the many transactions. Once your business has concluded, he hands you a small raven figurine carved from obsidian. "Your patronage has been greatly appreciated. If you desire more lucrative dealings in the future, use this to contact me." He then vanishes. Zses recognizes this as plane shift spell.

To move things along...
You step outside the Dancing Hut into a strange new landscape. It's approximately noon, and yet it's surprisingly dark. The sun is only a small pinprick of light, and stars are visible - although you don't recognize any constellations. The air is cold, the ground is snow-covered, and you can see trees. You're not sure of the species, though, and the air smells slightly different. At the moment, you have no idea where you are.

Obsidian Raven:
Slotless; CL 11; moderate conjuration and transmutation; Weighs 1 pound; Costs 15,000gp
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
This figurine of wondrous power is similar to a silver raven, but it can be used to send messages across the planes. On command, the figurine turns into a raven (retaining its stone-like consistency, which gives it hardness 8). Another command sends it off into the air, bearing a message as the sending spell (with no chance of the message not arriving). The recipient of the message can then use the obsidian raven to plane shift (self only) to the plane from which the message was sent. The figurine can be used in this manner once per day. If not commanded to carry a message, the raven obeys the commands of its owner, although it has no special abilities, and it can maintain its non-figurine status for 24hrs per week (the duration need not be continuous).


Vitals:
HP: 99/99 | AC: 22; T: 17; FF: 17; CMD: 23 | Fort: +12; Ref: +14; Will: +10(+2 versus fear) | Init: +5; Perc: +21; Stealth +15; Survival +15
SSGOW Sexy Shoeless Tailor of War 9!

geography, Favored Terrain: 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 14 + 4 = 38

"Where in the inferno are we?"


Vitals:
HP: 55/55 | AC: 21; T: 14; FF: 19; CMD: 15 | Fort: +11; Ref: +11; Will: +13 | Init: +4; Perc: +11; Stealth +3; Survival +4
spells:
Eldritch Bolt (Su) 7/7 APF (Su) 0/2 Primal Magic 2/2 Trigger PME 1/1| Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Mending | LvL1: 4/8 |LvL2: 5/5 | LvL3: 2/3

Not the inferno... Percy quips. From somewhere. She is nowhere to be seen, but she's clearly here.

before leaving, Percy starts using the wand away form everyone else. Looking for 66-69
1d100 ⇒ 16 - gust of wind at windstorm force
fort: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 2 = 23
1d100 ⇒ 58 - darkness 30' radius 30' away
1d100 ⇒ 22 - detect my own surface thoughts, so I have a temporary metal echo
1d100 ⇒ 60 - Grass grows in 160-square-foot area before the rod, or grass existing there grows to 10 times its normal size.
1d100 ⇒ 31 - Heavy rain falls for 1 round in 60-foot radius centered on the rod wielder.
1d100 ⇒ 3 -Target affected by slow for 10 rounds (Will DC 15 negates).
will: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 13 + 2 = 25
1d100 ⇒ 51 -Target is affected by enlarge person if within 60 feet of rod (Fortitude DC 13 negates).
fort: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 2 = 27
1d100 ⇒ 51 -Target is affected by enlarge person if within 60 feet of rod (Fortitude DC 13 negates).
fort: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 2 = 31
1d100 ⇒ 81 -invisibility covers the rod's wielder. Now I'm tiny and invisible!
1d100 ⇒ 52 -Target is affected by enlarge person if within 60 feet of rod (Fortitude DC 13 negates).
fort: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 2 = 22
1d100 ⇒ 67 - success! I am now diminutive!

7,401 to 7,450 of 7,512 << first < prev | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reign of Winter Gameplay (group two) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.