Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Redelia's Masks

Game Master Redelia

map


1 to 50 of 64 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Please dot and delete so you are notified of new posts.


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Venture Captain Michael Schwartz summons you back to his workshop. "Between the evidence you brought back and some things that our other agents have noticed, we have concluded that the Temple of Razmir in Tamran was responsible for sending the armed band that invaded Kassen's tomb, and that they removed several amulets of possible historical or magical value. We need you to go investigate their temple. You can either do this by pretending to be new initiates to their faith, or else by going and raiding the temple by force. We have determined a recruitment meeting coming soon, so you can use that if you wish to pretend to join. You obviously could not bring with you any gear that identified you as part of the society or as belonging to another faith, if you chose this path. If you choose to raid, there are enough government officials suspicious of Razmir that as long as you can provide evidence afterwards they are guilty of wrongdoing, there will be no bad consequences to you or to the Society. Any questions?"

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

"I will leave my holy symbol at home... it is more of an object of meditation than worship, as I am not a priest. Still, best left behind lest it be spotted even if well hidden. Investigate their temple, hmmm?... do you want us to try to recover the amulets, or simply map the place as much as possible for a strike team to break in and recover the amulets later?"

Liberty's Edge

(the Visual) Human Female Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50

"We get to go undercover!" Lauranna squeals in excitement.


Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50

There is a sudden strong breeze, and workshop door flies open. A moment later a second wind blows through going in the opposite direction. In the wind's wake, in the spot where Lauranna was standing in her shining armor only a moment before there now stands Lauranna dressed like an overweight guardsman complete with a fake nose and preposterously huge moustache.

" I love going undercover! I mean: Ich gehe gerne undercover." Lauranna puts a finger to the side of her fake nose and wiggles her funny moustache conspiritorially.

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji L/N Skald/3 | HP: 24/24 | AC Norm/Tch/FF: 20/11/19 | CMB/CMD: +5[-1 if not raging]/15 | F/R/W: F: +6[-1 if not raging]/+3/+6[-1 if not raging] | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Low-light Vision | Bluff +3, Diplomacy +7, HAnm +9, Intimidate +9, Kn Arcana +2, Kn Hist/Local/Nature +5, Kn Other: +1, Perc: +6, Perform (Percussion) +9, Spellcraft +4, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: None

Syllyn looks dubiously at Lauranna's disguise and opines,

"Is a disguise absolutely necessary? I mean, it's not like we are all that well known. Just leave your wayfinders and holy symbols at home and you should be alright."

"Besides, a Nagani's head comb is a point of honor and recognition and I truly detest having to mess with it. I think I'll take my chances with no disguise."

Though he will leave his wayfinder behind.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Sniper (Rogue) / 2nd | HP:17/17 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:2 CMD:17 | Saves F:+1 R:+8 W:+1 | Init:+7 | Per: +8

Dylph shrugs. "I'd prefer a raid under cover of darkness...but I guess undercover will do...don't think I'll make a convincing initiate though..."


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

I just want to make sure that Lauranna understands what she's getting herself into. The lack of a holy symbol can be pretty brutal to a cleric, unless you have something like that birthmark trait...

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel wrinkles his nose at Lauranna. "Not sure about the initiate approach...I like the sneaky raid approach. I am not good at lying or deceiving people. But I can hide pretty good."


Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50

"And check this out! Um, I mean: Schau hier." Lauranna pulls back her gauntlet revealing a tattoo of a short sword with three notches in it. Ultimate Equipment, Chapter 2, holy symbol tattoo (100 gp). I figure she could cover it or disguise it with her disguise kit if she ever had to bear her arms.

"I was going to get an anchor with something about my mom on it, but I never really knew her...." She grows quiet for a moment before looking up excited again. Putting her finger to her potato-like false nose, and wiggling her mustache, she turns around and hauls up her back padding (which turns out to be a feather pillow) revealing an intricate design like a cluster of thorny elk's antlers along her lower back. "Neat huh? I got a discount on it when I had my arm done." She waggles her mustache. Somehow it is so endearing that the party all feel better about it and themselves.

channel positive energy: 1d6 ⇒ 5

"Oops. Sorry, sometimes that happens when I wish really hard now."

*waggle, waggle*

Just so you know her stealth mod is -2, while her bluff mod is +2, and her disguise mod is +4 with her kit.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Nagaji L/N Skald/3 | HP: 24/24 | AC Norm/Tch/FF: 20/11/19 | CMB/CMD: +5[-1 if not raging]/15 | F/R/W: F: +6[-1 if not raging]/+3/+6[-1 if not raging] | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Low-light Vision | Bluff +3, Diplomacy +7, HAnm +9, Intimidate +9, Kn Arcana +2, Kn Hist/Local/Nature +5, Kn Other: +1, Perc: +6, Perform (Percussion) +9, Spellcraft +4, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: None

We're doomed.

Liberty's Edge

Init +9; Senses low-light vision; Perception +11 ————— Defense ————— AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 17(1d8+2) Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Being a half elf, most people do not tend to pay much attention to me so hopefully that will continue. I have no major weapons or much of worth so perhaps the disguise for me will not be necessary

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel looks sour. "I guess the disguise thing really does not have to be a disguise for any of us. These Rasmirians won't know us from anywhere, so what does it matter."
Purnel considers more. "I always have weapons on me, even when I don't, so I am good there." "I just hate giving up my freedom to a 'cult'. It seems risky. I don't do well at pretending. And, I won't go against my conscience. I could not live with that." Perhaps, Purnel could be disguised as a kid, an orphan or such. Not sure Initiates are taken that young. Do they ignore children???

"What do we know about this cult? Is it evil? They seem to use undead or the undead was a result of their careless greed."

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

they might sacrifice children, lol... wait, these aren't urgathoans... so I dunno. As a side note, Aerian doesn't plan to go disguised, as he's better at bluff than disguise. Just go as himself joining the cult.

Liberty's Edge

(the Visual) Human Female Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50
Purnel Yull wrote:
"What do we know about this cult? Is it evil? They seem to use undead or the undead was a result of their careless greed."

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Lauranna's mustache begins to waggle again.

What does she know about Razmir's cult.


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Razmir's clergy claim he has passed the Test of the Starstone and is a living man and yet a god. There are dark rumors of drugs and extortion about his followers, but nothing confirmed. His nation has rather agressively expanded several times.

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

"You know Lauranna, with a disguise, they might see through it and then find your presence suspect because you came in disguise... If you go in as you, and simply bluff that you want to join the cult, you have one less layer of duplicity to worry about. Of course, you do what you want, but remember, if we go in as a group, if you get caught, we are all caught."

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji L/N Skald/3 | HP: 24/24 | AC Norm/Tch/FF: 20/11/19 | CMB/CMD: +5[-1 if not raging]/15 | F/R/W: F: +6[-1 if not raging]/+3/+6[-1 if not raging] | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Low-light Vision | Bluff +3, Diplomacy +7, HAnm +9, Intimidate +9, Kn Arcana +2, Kn Hist/Local/Nature +5, Kn Other: +1, Perc: +6, Perform (Percussion) +9, Spellcraft +4, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: None

"You know, she being a gnome and all, I don't know that they would be all that suspicious of her. Let her wear it. As soon as she opens her mouth they will be befuddled. Count on it."

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

Aerian chuckles. "She constantly befuddles me." he says with a grin.


Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50

"That's it! I could go dressed as a gnome! I'll need a fake beard, and a pointy red hat, and I'll have to stand really far away so I look smaller...." Lauranna the guardsman considers the possibilities.


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Purnel and Dylph, are you OK going along with the majority of the group?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Sniper (Rogue) / 2nd | HP:17/17 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:2 CMD:17 | Saves F:+1 R:+8 W:+1 | Init:+7 | Per: +8

Dylph shrugs. "Still think we're better off raiding...but I defer to the majority..."

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

I don't object enough or have enough logic behind it to enforce it. I just know I would prefer sneak raiding. But if group whats to join then I guess i wiil join.

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel with head down, "Same here."

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

"Captain Schwartz, I have a few questions." "One, what are new initiates required to have to be admitted? Do we buy our way in or some kind of reference?" "Two, I frankly don't know much about the living god and starstone transformation." "What kind of evidence or information are we to look for and fine?" "Are we specifically looking for the amulets they took from the crypt?"
Purnel machine guns questions at Schwartz. Hoping to hit anything that will be of use. He doesn't even know enough to really know what kind of information he will need.

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

"One more thing to consider on the initiate question, will we have to turn over all our possessions to the church as a donation?" "Buying a whole bunch of gear to use only to find out the Razmirians take it all away would not be good." Purnel adds as he really thinks about surrendering to the whim of a cult.

Liberty's Edge

Init +9; Senses low-light vision; Perception +11 ————— Defense ————— AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 17(1d8+2) Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Maybe the best disguise is no disguse. he suggests.


Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50

"No. The best disguise has a funny nose and mustache, obviously."


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

The Venture Captain sends you back to Kassen to meet with the Pathfinder Society agent Cygar. He will have any more recent news the Society has on the cult.

Your journey to Kassen is uneventful. Cygar has no news for you. He has made arrangements for you to travel to Tamran on the river barge Black Mist. He also tells you to talk to Pathfinder Society agent Reginar when you get to Tamran. He meets you on the dock on the morning your ship is to set off and checks if you have any last minute questions.

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji L/N Skald/3 | HP: 24/24 | AC Norm/Tch/FF: 20/11/19 | CMB/CMD: +5[-1 if not raging]/15 | F/R/W: F: +6[-1 if not raging]/+3/+6[-1 if not raging] | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Low-light Vision | Bluff +3, Diplomacy +7, HAnm +9, Intimidate +9, Kn Arcana +2, Kn Hist/Local/Nature +5, Kn Other: +1, Perc: +6, Perform (Percussion) +9, Spellcraft +4, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: None

Syllyn is out of questions.

Liberty's Edge

(the Visual) Human Female Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50

"What's the capital of Qadira?"

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel has none.
"Thanks for your help, Cygar. Don't mind Lauranna, she is always this way."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Sniper (Rogue) / 2nd | HP:17/17 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:2 CMD:17 | Saves F:+1 R:+8 W:+1 | Init:+7 | Per: +8

Dylph shakes his head no, ready to depart...

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

Aerial shakes his head to indicate he has no questions. "i'm ready to go."


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

As you climb on deck the ship, you are greeted by the captain, a dwarf named Walren. He seems gruff, confident, and experienced in his job. He makes clear to you that you are expected to stay out of the way of the crew and to help out if there are any problems with sea creatures or privateers. The journey will take about a week.


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

GM mystery rolls:

1d100 ⇒ 60
1d100 ⇒ 51
1d100 ⇒ 25
1d100 ⇒ 90
1d100 ⇒ 47
1d100 ⇒ 29
nope.

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

Aerian does his best to stay out of the way of the captain and crew, but still takes time to watch and learn how the ship and her crew operate.

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji L/N Skald/3 | HP: 24/24 | AC Norm/Tch/FF: 20/11/19 | CMB/CMD: +5[-1 if not raging]/15 | F/R/W: F: +6[-1 if not raging]/+3/+6[-1 if not raging] | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Low-light Vision | Bluff +3, Diplomacy +7, HAnm +9, Intimidate +9, Kn Arcana +2, Kn Hist/Local/Nature +5, Kn Other: +1, Perc: +6, Perform (Percussion) +9, Spellcraft +4, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: None

Syllyn wiles the time away performing for crew and passengers alike, but keeping out of the way for the most part.

Take 10 for a 19 performance if it matters.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Sniper (Rogue) / 2nd | HP:17/17 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:2 CMD:17 | Saves F:+1 R:+8 W:+1 | Init:+7 | Per: +8

Dylph spends most of his non-sleeping time on deck, fascinated by the sea...and help out if/when asked...

Liberty's Edge

Init +9; Senses low-light vision; Perception +11 ————— Defense ————— AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 17(1d8+2) Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Being on a larger body of water the half elf will practice his water bending.

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel examines all the joints and steucture of the vessile hoping to see similarities to architechural designs. He helps when asked.


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

The first three days of the journey are relatively calm as you move on a river. The fourth day, when Lorqinor has his big wide lake of water to play with, one of the ship's crew observes what he does with his mouth wide open. He even almost drops a rope he was carrying.

Liberty's Edge

(the Visual) Human Female Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50

"Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. I'm bored."

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

"You could go for a swim in your armor, that would cure it." thinks Purnel after the fourth or fifth 'bored'.
"Lauranna, why don't you ask one of the sailors to teach you a few knots? They can be fun to practice." "Or as my old master architect used to say 'Boredom is just an opportunity to still and rest the mind."

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji L/N Skald/3 | HP: 24/24 | AC Norm/Tch/FF: 20/11/19 | CMB/CMD: +5[-1 if not raging]/15 | F/R/W: F: +6[-1 if not raging]/+3/+6[-1 if not raging] | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Low-light Vision | Bluff +3, Diplomacy +7, HAnm +9, Intimidate +9, Kn Arcana +2, Kn Hist/Local/Nature +5, Kn Other: +1, Perc: +6, Perform (Percussion) +9, Spellcraft +4, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: None

"Knots? That's boring too. How about we work on a performance? You have any performance skills?"

Liberty's Edge

Init +9; Senses low-light vision; Perception +11 ————— Defense ————— AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 17(1d8+2) Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Seeing the attention he is getting, the half elf will change the water he bends into different forms: dolphins, sharks, turtles.

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

"I've been told 'you're only bored if you're boring.' Find something to amuse yourself!" Aerian goes back to observing Lorqinor and recounting what he knows about the nature of water and other elements, going over salient points in his mind while he does so...

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel says to Syllyn, "I've been told I play a mean arm pit harmonica, but I was 6 summers ols at the time." Cupping his hand under his arm pit and working the adjacent arm up and down, out comes a crude 'Old Mcdonald'.

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji L/N Skald/3 | HP: 24/24 | AC Norm/Tch/FF: 20/11/19 | CMB/CMD: +5[-1 if not raging]/15 | F/R/W: F: +6[-1 if not raging]/+3/+6[-1 if not raging] | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Low-light Vision | Bluff +3, Diplomacy +7, HAnm +9, Intimidate +9, Kn Arcana +2, Kn Hist/Local/Nature +5, Kn Other: +1, Perc: +6, Perform (Percussion) +9, Spellcraft +4, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: None

"Ah, humor - I was thinking of something more serious, but I can work with that!"

Liberty's Edge

(the Visual) Human Female Cleric (evangelist) of Chaldira Zuzaristan 3 | hp 26 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +0 | KnNat +4, KnRel +3, Perc +3, SensM +3 | Luck 6/6 | Chan 5/5 | Perf 10/10 | wand clw 48/50
Syllyn wrote:
"Knots? That's boring too. How about we work on a performance? You have any performance skills?"

"Oo, I've got ranks in oratory from the seminary." Lauranna says brightly. "So I can talk, and stuff."

Purnel Yull wrote:
"Or as my old master architect used to say 'Boredom is just an opportunity to still and rest the mind."

"Sentences that start with 'Or as my old master architect used to say' are kinda boring too. Now maybe if your old master were a ninja. Oh my goddess! Purnel, are you a little ninja!?"

Aerian wrote:
"I've been told 'you're only bored if you're boring.' Find something to amuse yourself!" Aerian goes back to observing Lorqinor and recounting what he knows about the nature of water and other elements, going over salient points in his mind while he does so...

"Well then no wonder we're all bored. You're here. What's the radius of your boring aura? It seems to be sound based...." Lauranna stares intently and at extreme close range at Aerian from the vantage point of her tiptoes. "This doesn't bother you does it? I mean, I'm not touching you."

1 to 50 of 64 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Redelia's Masks Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.