Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Rappan Athuk Old School

Game Master brvheart

Initiative Order:

Katzor
Elathras
Irenicus
Mitleid
Gruk
Beltin
Gnolls

Rappan Athuk Player's Will


5,101 to 5,134 of 5,134 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>

male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |

Elathras happily goes to the goblin blacksmith and asks, "So what have you been working on?"

did we give him any specific requests?


Male Human Evoker (Scrollmaster) 5: HP 32/32; AC 14/12/12; CMD 14; Init +2; Per +4; F+2/R+3/W+5; Force Missle 8/8

Irenicus looks for damaged structures he can repair especially close to his study.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Paladin3/Oracle2 | AC18, T11, FF17 | HP 52/52 | F11, R7, W9 (+2 death, Uncanny D) | Init +1 | Perc -2 | Immune: Disease/Fear Melee: [dice]1d20+9[/dice] [dice]1d8+7[/dice] | Melee Power Attack: [dice]1d20+7[/dice] [dice]1d8+13[/dice] | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4 (1d6) | Channel 4/4 (1d6)

Dolgrin spends a morning looking over the gatehouse, gathering the necessary list of supplies.

"It's in a sad state friends, we're going to spend a thousand gold if we want it to work, but the good news is that the stonework is sound. We'll be replacing timber and iron, and we have access to those in abundance."


status:
AC 16 (t 12) (ff 14) | F+3, R+3, W+4 | CMB +4 CMD 16 | Init +4, Per +10, SM +0 | speed 30 ft | Fire Ray 6/day (1d6+2) | HP 31/39
Male Half-Orc:
Racial Traits: Bestial, Darkvision, Intimidating, Orc Blood, Orcish Weapon Familiarity
Wildblooded Sorcerer; Primal [fire] bloodline, level 5

"At least we now have enough money to patch up this place!"

see my post in the discussion area here about our available castle upgrade funds.


male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |

Elathras nods in agreement, "It would be nice to see gates, a stable and the towers fixed."


status:
AC 16 (t 12) (ff 14) | F+3, R+3, W+4 | CMB +4 CMD 16 | Init +4, Per +10, SM +0 | speed 30 ft | Fire Ray 6/day (1d6+2) | HP 31/39
Male Half-Orc:
Racial Traits: Bestial, Darkvision, Intimidating, Orc Blood, Orcish Weapon Familiarity
Wildblooded Sorcerer; Primal [fire] bloodline, level 5

"And some proper privies, I daresay!"


M Fighter (Polearm Master) 5 | HP 34/50 | AC: 20 T:14 FF:16 | F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 | CMB+8 CMD 21 | Init. +3 | Perception: +1 Condition:

Daal looks at the place. "Has some potential provided you get a gate built properly."

I didn't realize you guys are owners of your very own keep. How far are you from Bard's Gate?


AC (25)24/11/23 | HP 47/47 | F+7,R+3,W+8 | +2 on saves versus spells, poison and SLA | +2 on saves against charm, compulsion, and emotion effects | Init.+1/+3 Underground | Perception +4 (+2 vs. unusual stonework) | Darkvision 20'

"With our very own smith, we might even start making a profit from this place!"


male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |

I know someone had the goblin making a weapon, I assume they will speak to him the first day. this post is just for when were ready to do something as a group. We could split the party and go hunting the bear, if were going to be here a while :-)

After the first day Elathras starts to get bored, so in the morning Elathras goes to his friends. "So are we staying here for a few more days? If we are who would like to go hunt the red bear we heard about? If were not staying, lets go back to town and hire the workers we need to finish the work here." He smiles as he pulls the scarf over his nose from habit. "Then we can go back to the crypt."


Male Human Evoker (Scrollmaster) 5: HP 32/32; AC 14/12/12; CMD 14; Init +2; Per +4; F+2/R+3/W+5; Force Missle 8/8

"Let us go to town and acquire the building supplies and workers for the renovations. It may be prudent to acquire the services of a carpenter in our castle retinue permanently to oversee construction."


status:
AC 16 (t 12) (ff 14) | F+3, R+3, W+4 | CMB +4 CMD 16 | Init +4, Per +10, SM +0 | speed 30 ft | Fire Ray 6/day (1d6+2) | HP 31/39
Male Half-Orc:
Racial Traits: Bestial, Darkvision, Intimidating, Orc Blood, Orcish Weapon Familiarity
Wildblooded Sorcerer; Primal [fire] bloodline, level 5

"Sounds good. We can afford the materials to fix this place up a bit better."


Male
Crunch:
HP46/46, In+4 Perc +12 F+7 R+6 W+8(+5) AC17 FF14 T17 CMD23 Darkvision60ft, 30 ft
Dwarf Zen Archer Qi-Gong Monk 5

"Well any decent castle needs a carpenter, a mason and a smith. A smith at least we do have!" The monk chirps in.


status:
AC 16 (t 12) (ff 14) | F+3, R+3, W+4 | CMB +4 CMD 16 | Init +4, Per +10, SM +0 | speed 30 ft | Fire Ray 6/day (1d6+2) | HP 31/39
Male Half-Orc:
Racial Traits: Bestial, Darkvision, Intimidating, Orc Blood, Orcish Weapon Familiarity
Wildblooded Sorcerer; Primal [fire] bloodline, level 5

Stone-masons would be a good addition later on too.


male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |

Elathras nods his head in agreement. "Then let us gather what we need and head back to 'the ''ferry.'"

Once the team has finished their tasks at the fort, Elathra's leads the team back to 'the ferry'.

if they are uninterrupted
arriving late in the afternoon ??? he asks, "Who will speak to the Carpenters and Stone Masons? Then who will speak to the new arrivals to see if they would like to reside at the fort?"


male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |

Shrugging his shoulders as the others look at quizzically at each other, Elathras walks into the tavern and asks the owner. "Can you recommend a carpenter and stone mason we can hire?"


AC (25)24/11/23 | HP 47/47 | F+7,R+3,W+8 | +2 on saves versus spells, poison and SLA | +2 on saves against charm, compulsion, and emotion effects | Init.+1/+3 Underground | Perception +4 (+2 vs. unusual stonework) | Darkvision 20'

The dwarf nods. "I'd guess a local will have the most knowledge about who to trust around here."


status:
AC 16 (t 12) (ff 14) | F+3, R+3, W+4 | CMB +4 CMD 16 | Init +4, Per +10, SM +0 | speed 30 ft | Fire Ray 6/day (1d6+2) | HP 31/39
Male Half-Orc:
Racial Traits: Bestial, Darkvision, Intimidating, Orc Blood, Orcish Weapon Familiarity
Wildblooded Sorcerer; Primal [fire] bloodline, level 5

"A carpenter willing to move a few hours' walk from here" Gruk chimes in.


Paladin3/Oracle2 | AC18, T11, FF17 | HP 52/52 | F11, R7, W9 (+2 death, Uncanny D) | Init +1 | Perc -2 | Immune: Disease/Fear Melee: [dice]1d20+9[/dice] [dice]1d8+7[/dice] | Melee Power Attack: [dice]1d20+7[/dice] [dice]1d8+13[/dice] | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4 (1d6) | Channel 4/4 (1d6)

"We're rebuilding, but the roof is good. We might also be interested in anyone skilled with locks."


Male
Crunch:
HP46/46, In+4 Perc +12 F+7 R+6 W+8(+5) AC17 FF14 T17 CMD23 Darkvision60ft, 30 ft
Dwarf Zen Archer Qi-Gong Monk 5

"Well we should delve again down, because we know for sure downstairs are horrible creatures."


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

The costs are inclusive and do include hiring the needed expert skilled pros. We can handle this off hand if you wish so you can get back dungeon delving.


M Fighter (Polearm Master) 5 | HP 34/50 | AC: 20 T:14 FF:16 | F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 | CMB+8 CMD 21 | Init. +3 | Perception: +1 Condition:

dungeon delving Daal became a mercenary to get away from the life of a merchant


status:
AC 16 (t 12) (ff 14) | F+3, R+3, W+4 | CMB +4 CMD 16 | Init +4, Per +10, SM +0 | speed 30 ft | Fire Ray 6/day (1d6+2) | HP 31/39
Male Half-Orc:
Racial Traits: Bestial, Darkvision, Intimidating, Orc Blood, Orcish Weapon Familiarity
Wildblooded Sorcerer; Primal [fire] bloodline, level 5

But we are hiring people to do that for us.
Then we can devote more time to the really good stuff!


M Fighter (Polearm Master) 5 | HP 34/50 | AC: 20 T:14 FF:16 | F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 | CMB+8 CMD 21 | Init. +3 | Perception: +1 Condition:

no prob just Daal will have little to say. he is a soldier. just give him the tools he needs to get his job done


male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |
Elathras Narcinal wrote:
Shrugging his shoulders as the others look at quizzically at each other, Elathras walks into the tavern and asks the owner. "Can you recommend a carpenter and stone mason we can hire?"

just waiting, Brv if you want to narrate the events and send us back I'm good with that.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

When you are ready to go let me know. The skilled workers will need to be brought in from out of town.


male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |

Can we send a letter to request them? Other than that ready to go.


Male Human Evoker (Scrollmaster) 5: HP 32/32; AC 14/12/12; CMD 14; Init +2; Per +4; F+2/R+3/W+5; Force Missle 8/8

Irenicus assists Elathras in drawing up the contracts and letters to the laborers needed, then they purchase a wagon and some horses with saddles and a mule.

The laborers can bring the materials on the wagon back to the fort but an escort will ensure their safe arrival without losing the investment. Irenicus proposes they accompany them as far as the fort and head back to the dungeon from there.

There how's that? Assuming no random encounters after the wait for the workers and materials on trip to fort we ready to go


Paladin3/Oracle2 | AC18, T11, FF17 | HP 52/52 | F11, R7, W9 (+2 death, Uncanny D) | Init +1 | Perc -2 | Immune: Disease/Fear Melee: [dice]1d20+9[/dice] [dice]1d8+7[/dice] | Melee Power Attack: [dice]1d20+7[/dice] [dice]1d8+13[/dice] | Smite 1/1 | LoH 4/4 (1d6) | Channel 4/4 (1d6)

Works for me. Roll ye olde random encounter table, then if nothing changes to the dungeon!

Dolgrin enjoys the peaceful honest work of travel while it lasts.


status:
AC 16 (t 12) (ff 14) | F+3, R+3, W+4 | CMB +4 CMD 16 | Init +4, Per +10, SM +0 | speed 30 ft | Fire Ray 6/day (1d6+2) | HP 31/39
Male Half-Orc:
Racial Traits: Bestial, Darkvision, Intimidating, Orc Blood, Orcish Weapon Familiarity
Wildblooded Sorcerer; Primal [fire] bloodline, level 5

I updated our cash money in the discussion forums here, if anyone wants to check it out.
Including kitting up everyone with a riding horse and riding kit.
Opted for the cheaper not-battle-trained horses.
Which are way cheaper.


male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |

Once everyone is ready to go Elathras nods toward the ferry, "Shall we return by boat gentlemen?" He then heads to the bank, paying the ferryman, twenty gold pieces he climbs aboard. taking a seat in the stern. 'At twenty gold pieces they better not expect me to row.'


status:
AC 16 (t 12) (ff 14) | F+3, R+3, W+4 | CMB +4 CMD 16 | Init +4, Per +10, SM +0 | speed 30 ft | Fire Ray 6/day (1d6+2) | HP 31/39
Male Half-Orc:
Racial Traits: Bestial, Darkvision, Intimidating, Orc Blood, Orcish Weapon Familiarity
Wildblooded Sorcerer; Primal [fire] bloodline, level 5

"I'm as ready as I can be, I reckon"

Wdrozgrúk also boards and pays the ferry man 20 gp.

"Paying the ferry man" sounds ominous! :o


AC (25)24/11/23 | HP 47/47 | F+7,R+3,W+8 | +2 on saves versus spells, poison and SLA | +2 on saves against charm, compulsion, and emotion effects | Init.+1/+3 Underground | Perception +4 (+2 vs. unusual stonework) | Darkvision 20'

Kaz does the same, handing over the 20 gold. "Rest time is over for us, eh boys and girls? Let's get to it."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Half-elf Barbarian 4 /rogue 1 |HP 64/64 |AC 19/T 13/FF 16 | F+6/R+5/W+2 | CMB + 8 | CMD 21 |init + 7 | Perc + 14/traps 15 | Disable Device + 7/11/traps + 8/12 | Rage 10/10, AC 17, HP + 8, W + 4 |

Hearing Kaz refer to the intrepid group of adventurers as 'boys and girls' Elathras begins to look more carefully at his friends. 'I know that blow to the head affected my thinking, but I thought I could still tell boys from girls. Maybe it's Mitleid, Dwarves are hard to figure out for non dwarves and Kaz would be able to tell the difference.'


Male Human Evoker (Scrollmaster) 5: HP 32/32; AC 14/12/12; CMD 14; Init +2; Per +4; F+2/R+3/W+5; Force Missle 8/8

Irenicus also looks around suspiciously, not sure if he is unaware of something or if he should feel insulted. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

5,101 to 5,134 of 5,134 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk Old Style Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.