Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Rannik's Crypt of the Everflame

Game Master Patrick Levasseur

Maps
Loot


1,501 to 1,541 of 1,541 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

M Half Orc Bloodrager 2 / Init +3; Perc +5 / AC 16, 11, 14 / hp 26/25 / F+6, R+2, W+2

I owe you one cure potion. Go ahead and take them.

Hoga will take one of the Enlarge Person potions. That sounds fun.


Ok, so let's get this moving again then.

As you move into the small tunnel, it's become quite apparent that this wasn't dug out for someone as big as Hoga. Luckily, the tunnel isn't that long and it soon opens into a large cavern. You can hear some digging noise and some small voice barking in the room. The noise of the digging and the echo make it hard to really hear what they are saying, however.

Voice 1 Draconic:
"This is... Why... dig him..."

Voice 2 Draconic:
"Because... boss... so. And... against... skeletal... Give... creep..."

Voice 3 Draconic:
"... saw what... old boss..."

Hoga:
You three small shapes moving about in the cavern ahead. They seem to be diggin out something.

The tunnel and the area covered in rumble are dificult terrain.


M Half Orc Bloodrager 2 / Init +3; Perc +5 / AC 16, 11, 14 / hp 26/25 / F+6, R+2, W+2

What are they? percep: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Hoga takes a look, and drinks his potion of Virtue.


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11

Kyras follows Hoga closely, looking for traps as he moves forward. Take 10 for a 24 again.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +6 | Init: +2 Perc: +5

"What's all the mumbly jumbly talk I'm hearing? Does anyone recognize it?" Kakrish whispers to the others hoping that whoever is speaking ahead doesn't hear him.


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11

When Kyras hears the voices he will note that They speak Draconic. I cannot quite hear all their words though. I think they are digging.


Hoga tries to get a better look at the creatures, but they are moving in the rubles and he can't get a good look at them. He did notice that they were rather small and have a tail. Kyras keeps an eye out for traps, but does see any. As for Tamora, her detection spell does reveal that what ever is in the cavern up ahead it is definitely evil.


Female NG Human Inquisitor (Monster Tactician) 2 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 14 (12 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +8 | Init: +7 | Peception +10, Low Light Vision, Darkvision 10 ft | Speed 30ft | Summon Monster 6/8 | Blessed Surgery 5/8 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

"Speaking draconic in a high pitch sound and digging is unlike the mindset of a dragon. I would assume they are kobolds."

Tamora holds a loaded crossbow in one hand.

"What lies ahead in the cavern or what those creatures attempt to unearth definitely radiates an evil aura. Be wary, my friends. It is best that we went in prepared and armed."


M Half Orc Bloodrager 2 / Init +3; Perc +5 / AC 16, 11, 14 / hp 26/25 / F+6, R+2, W+2

Hoga takes advantage of his extra hit point.

I'm ready. Let's go.

He heads toward the creatures, ready for anything. He speaks to the creatures with a growl.

Hey, youse guys! What ya doin'?

intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Hoga walks into the cavern, growling at the small creatures. All three of them stop moving and look at the Half-Orc. Now that he is closer, Hoga is able to confirm that they are indeed Kobolds. They shriek when Hoga speaks, and take a few steps back. With high pitched voices, two of them speak to each other. Then the first one start running back while the other two run down the rubles where some crossbow are propped against a rock.

Draconic1:
"Ah! How did he gets here."

Draconic2:
"Not the time to worry about that, get the others!"


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11

Backing uo Hoga, Kyras begins to move in pursuit of the kobolds. Double move towards the kobolds. He will pull a short bow as he moves.


CG Male Hobgoblin Geokineticist 2 | Common, Goblin | HP 20/20 (-3 NL) | AC:18 T:15 F:13 | CMB+1, CMD 16 | F+8, R+9, W+1 | Init+7 | Perc+5, DarkV 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Burn 0/7 | DR 1/adam (DR 1/-- 1rnd if 1 burn spent) | Active conditions: None...

Kyzen sees Hoga moving in and Kyras passing him going futher into the tunnel weapon in hand. Kyzen then moves forward and try to find the Kobolds

"Kobolds, where where, I knew we would find more of these sneaky little beasts, I hate kobolds!"

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

IF he sees one, THEN he attacks it with a blast

Kinetic Blast Attack Point-Blank Attack
KB/B + PB Att: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
KB/B + PB Dmg: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8

* if not within 30', deduct -1 to att and dmg

ELSE if he don't see any kobolds he will provide total cover on the north face of where he stands

Kinetic Cover (Sp):

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinetic Cover (Sp) Class Ability (Kineticist)
Element aether, earth, or water; Type utility (Sp); Level 1; Burn 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
You call up elemental matter to defend yourself and your allies from attacks. As a standard action, you can select one face of a square within 30 feet of you and move elemental matter to block that face, providing total cover from that direction. The face you select must be supported by the ground, and the kinetic cover cannot support more than 5 pounds of weight. Water, ice, and telekinetic force are translucent, but earth, metal, mud, and the like are opaque and block line of sight. A creature who strikes the cover can easily destroy it. Regardless of its composition, the cover has hardness 0, AC 5, and 2 hit points per kineticist level you possess. You can have a number of kinetic covers in existence equal to your Constitution modifier + 1/2 your kineticist level.


Kyras and Kyzen follow Hoga in the room, while Kyras just moves as far as he can, Kyzen seize the moment to fire a blast of earth at one of them. The blast hit the small Kobold straight in the chest. He slows down for a moment and speak to the other one.

Draconic:
"That one can fire earth, aim for him first."

Initiative:

Kakrish: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Hoga: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Tamora: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Kyzen: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Kyras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Kobold: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Tamora is up


Female NG Human Inquisitor (Monster Tactician) 2 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 14 (12 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +8 | Init: +7 | Peception +10, Low Light Vision, Darkvision 10 ft | Speed 30ft | Summon Monster 6/8 | Blessed Surgery 5/8 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Tamora moves into range and shoots the kobold that Kyzen has injured.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


Tamora fires a bolt at the closest Kobold. Sadly, the bolt passes over his head and bounce harmlessly of the stone wall. The injured Kobold, seeing that Kyras is near him, take a step forward, takes out a short blade and attack the Elf. The other Kobold grabs a crossbow and loads it. The last Kobold runs into the dark corridor, disappearing out of sight.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Kyras, is your AC 16 or 20? Your sheet doesn't match your header.

Intiative:

Tamora: Done
Kobold: Done
Kyras: Up
Hoga: Up
Kyzen: Up
Kakrish: Up

Battle Map


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11

It is 16. Header fixed. Kryas has reach though and if the kobold was visible he provokes as he moves in.

AOO, mwk cold iron fauchard : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Kyras take a swing at the Kobold as it moves forward. While the strike was expertly done, the kobold was able to dodge it at the last minute. Feat: Mobility


Male Dwarf Warpriest 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +6 | Init: +2 Perc: +5

"Kobolds! Nasty kobolds!" Kakrish hustles forward and draws his greatsword from the scabbard on his back. The spirit of the battle infuses him and a grin splits his face. "I love fighting kobolds." As he steps closer to the closest of the small reptilian creatures he starts to sing.

"Kobolds nasty, kobolds stink. Not like a trog though even if their pink." Then he hums a few notes, obviously forgetting the words to his song.

Perform(sing): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Double move. And I warned you, Kakrish thinks he's a singer... It is just for performance, no bardic abilities.


CG Male Hobgoblin Geokineticist 2 | Common, Goblin | HP 20/20 (-3 NL) | AC:18 T:15 F:13 | CMB+1, CMD 16 | F+8, R+9, W+1 | Init+7 | Perc+5, DarkV 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Burn 0/7 | DR 1/adam (DR 1/-- 1rnd if 1 burn spent) | Active conditions: None...

As Kyzen moving forward, passes by Kakrish, he tries to sing along... Surprisingly he did very well!!!

"Kobolds! Nasty kobolds! Lets get them before reinforcement they bring!"

Perform Sing: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

Then blast the other Kobold, since he isn't as efficient when enemy is already in melee...

Kinetic Blast Attack Point-Blank Attack
KB/B + PB Att: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15
KB/B + PB Dmg: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10


M Half Orc Bloodrager 2 / Init +3; Perc +5 / AC 16, 11, 14 / hp 26/25 / F+6, R+2, W+2

Hoga moves, not having moved far enough in at first. He's not close enough to any to hit them.

But, the other guys are...


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11

Surprised by the agile kobold, Kyras takes a cut from the short blade as the creature dodges past his weapon.

Kyras takes a step back and tries again to hit it.

mwk cold iron fauchard: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Kakrish and Kyzen start singing as the battle progressed. Surprisingly, the Hobgoblin manages to carry a tune while the Dwarf sounds ok, but nothing great. Hoga closes in on the kobolds. Kyras, taking a step back, swing again at his foe. This time the weapon connects and leaves a bloody slash across the little guy.

Intiative:

Round 2
Tamora: Up
Kobold: Next
Kyras:
Hoga:
Kyzen:
Kakrish:


Female NG Human Inquisitor (Monster Tactician) 2 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 14 (12 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +8 | Init: +7 | Peception +10, Low Light Vision, Darkvision 10 ft | Speed 30ft | Summon Monster 6/8 | Blessed Surgery 5/8 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Tamora drops her crossbow, drawing her longspear and advances towards the kobold. When she reaches it, she jabs at it with her weapon.

Longspear attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Longspear damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Tamora gets in melee with the Kobold, thrusting her spear at it. Some of the ruble got under her feet, making her lose her balance. She is able to regain her footing, but the spear fails to reach the target. The injured Kobold, seeing the line of enemies in front of him, decided that it would be better to do a tactical redeployment and moves away from the group. The other one lifts his crossbow and aims at Kyzen. With a click the bolt flies toward the Geokineticist. In his rush to join back his friend, he aims too low and the bolt just hit the ground midway. He then drops the crossbow as retreat back.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Initiative:

Round 2
Tamora: Done
Kobold: Done
Kyras: Up
Hoga: Up
Kyzen: Up
Kakrish: Up

Battle Map


CG Male Hobgoblin Geokineticist 2 | Common, Goblin | HP 20/20 (-3 NL) | AC:18 T:15 F:13 | CMB+1, CMD 16 | F+8, R+9, W+1 | Init+7 | Perc+5, DarkV 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Burn 0/7 | DR 1/adam (DR 1/-- 1rnd if 1 burn spent) | Active conditions: None...

Kyzen follows the kobolds, determine to not let them get away he aims at the farthest one (the one already injured)...

"Oh no, you will not get away that easily!"

He then blast the kobold in the legs, hoping that he will fall and we could interrogate him...

Kinetic Blast Attack Point-Blank Attack
KB/B + PB Att: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22
KB/B + PB Dmg: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7


M Half Orc Bloodrager 2 / Init +3; Perc +5 / AC 16, 11, 14 / hp 26/25 / F+6, R+2, W+2

Still moving at half speed, Hoga can't catch up to the little freaks.


Hoga tries to catch up to the Kobolds, while Kyzen once again uses a blast of Kinetic earth energy against the injured one. The blast hits it in the just, dropping the Kobold on his back. For a second you think he will rise again, but then his arms drop back down and the Kobold stop moving.

Initiative:

Round 2
Tamora: Round 3 Up
Kobold: Done
Kyras: Up
Hoga: Done
Kyzen: Done
Kakrish: Up

Battle Map


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11

Not wanting the small threats to get away Kyras charges the nearest one and slices at him with his fauchard, cutting the creature deeply.

mwk cold iron fauchard: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 271d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 261d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Dwarf Warpriest 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +6 | Init: +2 Perc: +5

Kakrish continues singing his made up tune, "Kobolds! Nasty kobolds! I wonder what makes them stink." He moves as quickly as he can towards the one remaining kobold.

Perform(sing): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

The signing is getting worse. Double move


Female NG Human Inquisitor (Monster Tactician) 2 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 14 (12 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +8 | Init: +7 | Peception +10, Low Light Vision, Darkvision 10 ft | Speed 30ft | Summon Monster 6/8 | Blessed Surgery 5/8 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Tamora catches up with the party.

Double Move


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11
Kakrish Stonetoe wrote:

Kakrish continues singing his made up tune, "Kobolds! Nasty kobolds! I wonder what makes them stink." He moves as quickly as he can towards the one remaining kobold.

[dice=Perform(sing)]1d20-1

The signing is getting worse. Double move

That doesn't rhyme Kakrish. Are you even trying?


M Half Orc Bloodrager 2 / Init +3; Perc +5 / AC 16, 11, 14 / hp 26/25 / F+6, R+2, W+2

lol


Male Dwarf Warpriest 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +6 | Init: +2 Perc: +5

Going slightly out of turn but since this is just role play I think it's ok.

Kakrish looks at Kyras with a chagrined look and stops his song for a second, "What? Of course I'm trying. And honestly, I think this is one of my better songs." He breaks into a grin and adds another line to the song, "Kobolds! Nasty kobolds! I think they don't even think!"

Perform(sing): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9


Kyras charges the little Kobold, and manages to inflict a serious wound. The rest of the group tries to catch up, while enjoying some more of Kakrish' singing talent. As the group worries about the lack of rhythm in the song, the Kobold retreat again. Trying to stay away from Kyras deadly blade. Thinking that you again, have to pursue the lone Kobold, you hear others coming from the corridors ahead of you.

Initiative:

Round 3
Tamora: Done
Kobold: Done
Kyras: Up
Hoga: Up
Kyzen: Up
Kakrish: Up

Battle Map


CG Male Hobgoblin Geokineticist 2 | Common, Goblin | HP 20/20 (-3 NL) | AC:18 T:15 F:13 | CMB+1, CMD 16 | F+8, R+9, W+1 | Init+7 | Perc+5, DarkV 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Burn 0/7 | DR 1/adam (DR 1/-- 1rnd if 1 burn spent) | Active conditions: None...

"Do we pursuit or simply better position ourselves for the coming fight?"


M Half Orc Bloodrager 2 / Init +3; Perc +5 / AC 16, 11, 14 / hp 26/25 / F+6, R+2, W+2

Let them come to us. They might try ranged and flank attacks. Get ready!

Hoga steps to the fore and downs his potion of Shield of Faith (+2 AC= AC 18 atm).

I somehow managed to remove Hoga from the map. He should be at the front, ready to go.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +6 | Init: +2 Perc: +5

Kakrish's song fades as he hears the oncoming footsteps. "Yes, Hoga. Let's stand here and let them come to us!" Kakrish moves up next to Hoga and stares into the tunnel. "Come and meet your doom!" he shouts at the approach creatures. With a twinkle in his eye he hefts his greatsword and holds it out in front of him.


CG Male Hobgoblin Geokineticist 2 | Common, Goblin | HP 20/20 (-3 NL) | AC:18 T:15 F:13 | CMB+1, CMD 16 | F+8, R+9, W+1 | Init+7 | Perc+5, DarkV 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Burn 0/7 | DR 1/adam (DR 1/-- 1rnd if 1 burn spent) | Active conditions: None...

Since talking is a free action, Kyzen still have his action for the 3rd round. He creates an opaque Kinetic Cover that block line of sight, then moves silently and hide behind it.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

Kinetic Cover:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinetic Cover (Sp) Class Ability (Kineticist)
Element aether, earth, or water; Type utility (Sp); Level 1; Burn 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
You call up elemental matter to defend yourself and your allies from attacks. As a standard action, you can select one face of a square within 30 feet of you and move elemental matter to block that face, providing total cover from that direction. The face you select must be supported by the ground, and the kinetic cover cannot support more than 5 pounds of weight. Water, ice, and telekinetic force are translucent, but earth, metal, mud, and the like are opaque and block line of sight. A creature who strikes the cover can easily destroy it. Regardless of its composition, the cover has hardness 0, AC 5, and 2 hit points per kineticist level you possess. You can have a number of kinetic covers in existence equal to your Constitution modifier + 1/2 your kineticist level.


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11

Good trick Kyras thinks as he watches Kyzen crouch behind his created cover. He moves up to stand with his friend and readies an attack.

Lets form a line here. he recommends.

That is a tough kobold. I think I have done 28 points to him. I suspect character levels. :)


28? I counted 19 from you. The other 9 were done to the other Kobold that is now lying dead on the ground. Though I could have miscounted. But yeah, 25 buy points and level 2 instead of 1, expect some battle to have tougher critter then written.

The group gets in position to receive the Kobold reinforcement. Of the Kobold that ran away, you are pretty sure you'll never see that one again.

Tamora, you are up for round 4.


Male Half Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 14/18 | AC: 16 T: 11 FF: 15 | CMB: +4 CMD: 15 | Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +3, +2 vs enchantments and immune to sleep | Init: +21 Perc: +11

I think I thought it was the same one.

1,501 to 1,541 of 1,541 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rannik's Crypt of the Everflame All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.