Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Raise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


1 to 50 of 137 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Its late in the month of Rova when you all arrived for the swallowtail festival. The town of Sandpoint has been even more full of life than usual, which is saying something for this small but bustling port village. Its the night before the festival starts and your all sitting in The Rusty Dragon trying to get service but you're finding that difficult. All the staff seems overwhelmed by the amount of people they have to wait on and its been about 20 minutes and you still haven't gotten service.

The bar's owner, a young Tian woman by the name of Ameiko, can be heard shouting orders from the kitchen. She hasn't left said kitchen since you've arrived which you also find a little strange because she's known to greet all her guests.

A fair skinned elf stands on the stage trying to entertain the large crowd that has packed the restaurant tonight. She appears to be some sort of bard and she sings the most exquisite songs. A sudden hush starts to fall over the room as she begins to sing this song.

When she is done the room erupts in applause and she takes a gracious bow and then exits the stage. Those that continue to watch her see her disappear into the kitchen real quick and reappear wearing a white apron and carrying a piece of paper. She then begins to wait tables.

Anyone who wants to get her attention can.
Yes I know I'm a nerd but I love that song. Link was provided for anyone who wants to hear the bard sing.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome waves his arm. Excuse me. May I please have some service? I'd like some ale and stew.


Female Elf Bard(Arcane Duelist) 3

The bard from before appraoches the young fighter.

"Yes I'll get that right with you. So sorry about the wait...didn't expect this many people in from out of town...we're horribly understaffed tonight and with Ameiko held up in the kitchen...oh sorry I'm rambling again..." with that you see a flush come across her face and she turns to get you your ale and stew. She returns a moment later.

"There you go sir. Is there anything else I can get you? Oh and I've got to appologize the stew is yesterdays just reheated. Ameiko has been tying up the kitchen all day so we haven't been able to cook anything fresh...hope you don't mind. Its still rather good and it has fresh carrots and cabbage in it...oh there I go again rambling...is there anything else I can do for you right now?


M Human Fighter 1

Oh no problem with reheated stew, stew always tastes better reheated. I'm all set for now. Excellent song by the way.


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1

The small, golden-haired gnome finally pushes his way through the crowd, looking flustered, hot, and tired as he seeks an empty spot at a table (with a high enough chair). He is frustratedly muttering continually under his breath.

Spoiler:

"I forgot about the festival! Ai! I shouldn't have stayed out at those ruins this long! Now I can barely push my way through this crowd! This is a sea of codpieces and knickers! Ai!"

Hoisting his pack higher on his shoulder, he stretches on his tip-toes, looking vainly for a place to sit.


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0

"Miss?, a moment please." Xogar says as the elf passes by.

When she acknowledges him he will say:

"A hearty helping of the stew and some mild ale please."

"Your performance was excellent. Iomedae appreciates those who use their talents for the benefit of others. Here, take these."

He says as he hands her 2 gold.

Are there any seats left at my table?


Female Human(Taldan) Cleric/1 of Shelyn HP 8/8 | AC 12 Tch 12 FF 10 | F +3, R +3, W +7 | Init +2 | Perc +4,

Viviana look around the room,then notices large unkempt man sitting alone and waving hand at her.
She walks through the crowd to the man's table and sits.
The man nods at her
-See? As i told you crowded as dog's...mm sorry

Yes ,thank you. -Viviana replies and puts a gold coin on the table.
The man grabs the coin with smile.
-Thanks if there is anything else that..

-No. Viviana interrupts,and adds-That would be all.
The man shrugs and walks away.
Now alone,Viviana tries to catch the bard's attention.
- A bottle of your best wine, please.

spoiler:
The man was caravan guard,Viviana offered him coin to keep table for her,after she heard how crowded the place is,during the festival.


Female Human Oracle 1

A thin figure sat perched on a chair near the back, her fingers moving a string over several pale stick-like objects while a serene light fills husky blue eyes. Under her breath Mazranna was humming the beautiful tune in an off-key note as she wove her items. The heavy bustle doesn't appear to bother her, nor does the lack of food or drink. She'd chosen well in picking this town, surly some of those around her would wish to know their fate on the open rode. But that was for tomorrow, for today she was content to sit quietly and watch. As she moved her head to look up the bones clinked softly, perhaps the reason why her table didn't have occupants for long despite how crowded the room was. Delight sparkled in her eyes as she soaked up the variety of people that only a festival produced.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome digs into his stew and ale, wondering if there will be any more singing tonight or if Ameiko will come out and perhaps provide a song as well. Hmm.. I think she is a bard from what I heard. Wonder if Faunra can answer that question.


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1

"Ai, 'scuse me, pardon me, you're on my foot thank you," the gnome almost chants as he forges his way to the edge of the recently vacated stage. Ducking through the last bit of crowd, he hops up to sit on the edge, feet dangling, thunking his pack down next to him. He looks about the room with sapphirine eyes, still muttering to himself.

Spoiler:

"Oof, big green one looks hard in a fight, and the one dunkin' himself into his stew can prob'ly handle himself too. Smart on that lady, payin' someone to hold a table, wish I'd have thought of it! Silly festival, sneakin' up like that! I have no idea what is going on with that scary bone lady though. Table's empty, but it's worth a gnome's life to sit there, me thinkin'!"


Female Human(Taldan) Cleric/1 of Shelyn HP 8/8 | AC 12 Tch 12 FF 10 | F +3, R +3, W +7 | Init +2 | Perc +4,

The wine quickly improves Viviana's gloomy mood,and she curiously look at the crowd.
-10 gold for the wine

Viviana:
This people look so strange. This fair-haired girl .. is she wearing bones?
And over there? An real orc ?!?!
Real orc enjoying his meal in more civilized manner than most of the human guests,and apparently unaware of how orcs should act, according to the tales.
This Sandpoint village may be more exciting than i thought.


Female Human Oracle 1

The veil served its purpose and blocked the soft smile that pulled at the blonde's lips from view as her sweeping pale gaze slid around the room. Thin fingers moving easily, the bone mimic above them shifting as the fetish grew with a few more strings without the guidance of her eyes. There were humans, as expected, like the beautiful brunette with the shocking streak of color drawing attention towards a face dominated by an aristocratic expression. Mazranna made a note as she seemed not only the kind to want a good love fortune but one who would have the money to pay for it. And where there was money, there would be the other sort that occupied the room. Warriors. Recognizable by the build, the way they moved their head. The half-orc a prime example of it as well as the human who was speaking with the bard who'd awed them earlier. Would they perhaps look for good omens before picking up a guard detail? Another bone was added smoothly and turned to make a human appearance in the fetish as she picked up one of the more unusual creatures. A half-orc who profited from his strength made sense. But what motive would draw one of the gnomes to a sea of stomping feet? Perched on the stage he had caught her attention a moment ago. This would take more work. How would she offer a fortune to someone like that, what would draw him to her table? It was a game she played, watching and learning what would gain her the coin to continue. And what of the guards? Would they be seeking something she could find? Person by person she built a reason she could use for those who lingered in the noise of the building. Listening with a content air for snippets of conversation that could be worked into her tellings.


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0

When the food arrives Xogar thanks the waitress and begins eating while observing the people around him.

"Tasty. Wish I had this all the time while traveling.".


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome notices the gnome up on the stage and wonders if he will be performing next. He waves to the waitress.
Excuse me, will the gnome there be performing next?


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1

Watching the harried waitress, the gnome shrugs and digs around in his pack, pulling out some rations to nibble on and a sheaf of notes to read. He hums happily to himself, kicking his feet as he snacks and reads his papers; he is obviously content to wait his turn patiently.


Female Elf Bard(Arcane Duelist) 3

Jerome:
JeromeCaulflower wrote:
Oh no problem with reheated stew, stew always tastes better reheated. I'm all set for now. Excellent song by the way.

Faunra blushes slightly at the complement. "Thanks..." she says as she quickly rushes off to tend to the other customers.

Xogar:
Xogar wrote:

"Miss?, a moment please." Xogar says as the elf passes by.

When she acknowledges him he will say:

"A hearty helping of the stew and some mild ale please."

"Your performance was excellent. Iomedae appreciates those who use their talents for the benefit of others. Here, take these."

He says as he hands her 2 gold.

Are there any seats left at my table?

Faunra blushes brightly and bows before taking the gold and putting it in a pocket in her apron. ”Thank you very much sir. So you’re a servent of Iomedae? Well servents of Iomedae eat for free at The Rusty Dragon. Especially ones as generous as you are. she says the last part as she reaches out and runs a hand over your cheek. She will then get your stew and ale.

Viviana:
Viviana wrote:


- A bottle of your best wine, please.

Faunra smiles and nods ”Right away miss”


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0

As Faunra brushes his cheek with her hand he brushes the back of her hand with his fingertips. "You have a gentle touch" he says just loud enough for her to hear.


Female Human Oracle 1

The thin, blonde figure rose from her chair in a soft clink of bones. The soft smile hidden by her veil apparent in her eyes as she drifted through the patrons. The oracle failed to notice the space that seemed to grow around her, individuals swaying back as much as the heavy atmosphere allowed so she could pass by with a light step.

"Thank you" She murmured in a slightly accented tone as she passed the busy waitress. Pressing the finished bone fetish into the bards hand without more than a seconds pause. It had been a beautiful song and she would remember its haunting quality for some time even if she could never attempt to mimic its sound. Once that task was done she drifted once more into the crowd until she came to a stop near the table of the brunette with the aristocratic features. There was not enough coin to be had to loose a chance at some and as such Mazrana couldn't simply let this one leave without at least catching her attention in the hopes to pull her into a telling before they both left the festival.

"May I sit, My Lady?" She murmured in a tone just loud enough to be heard over the low roar of the crowd. Touching a delicate finger to the back of the chair she was asking for while her pale eyes watched for acceptance from the drinking female human.


Female Human(Taldan) Cleric/1 of Shelyn HP 8/8 | AC 12 Tch 12 FF 10 | F +3, R +3, W +7 | Init +2 | Perc +4,

Vivana look at the veiled girl with curiosity.

Viviana:

Such outlandish appearance!
The veil... The bones...
And the hair, doesn't seem to be dyed ,but can this be a natural color?

Intrigued,Viviana smiles and nods.

-Of course. I'd appreciate some company.
Viviana of Arideo,and may i know your name?


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1

The little gnome looks up from his papers as the veiled girl moves through the crowd. He almost absently stuffs his notes back in his pack and carelessly wipes his pen clean on his shapeless trousers before it disappears up his sleeve. As the bone woman stops at the table and murmurs something to the other lady, he stands on the edge of the stage, slinging his pack back on to his shoulder. His muttering has ceased, and he seems almost not to blink as he watches the duo intently, ignoring the jostling crowd around him.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome's eyes flick up as the pale pale woman walks over to the table where an attractive woman sits.

What an odd apperance! So many bones, is she a necromancer? Jerome feels a little uneasy, remembering the stories the Pharsmian priests told about the undead. No need to jump to conclusions. No proff at all that she is one.


Female Human Oracle 1

Delight sparkled and filled the pale orbs when the young woman allowed her the seat, the blonde nodding thankfully with the gentle clinking of her hair pieces before sliding into the seat with only a slight scrape from her armour to compliment the motion. Thin fingers caressing the bone mimic's above her opposing hand as soon as she was fully seated.

"Mazranna, My lady Arideo." She didn't offer her clans name as she held no claim to it while on her quest, but her tone was light and good natured to show she meant no slight by its omission. This close it was easier to see the definition in the brunette's frame. So not quite the pampered noble she seemed, the oracle revised her assessment and her approach quickly. A little strength meant she would likely be not quite as frightened of a mouse. Her hand ceased its gentle motions against the smooth bone and lifted, the scarab bracelet fully visible as thin fingers brushed against the brightly colored streak of hair with a smile that filled her eyes.

"Would that I were so brave."She murmured, letting her hand fall away and return to her lap."Does the color have a special significance, my Lady? I have not seen another wearing such a style."It was clear from the light lilt to her words that she was not from the area and was more than willing to allow this to work to her advantage to draw the lady out and tease the best way to get her to accept a fortune telling.


Female Human(Taldan) Cleric/1 of Shelyn HP 8/8 | AC 12 Tch 12 FF 10 | F +3, R +3, W +7 | Init +2 | Perc +4,

Viviana raises the cup to her mouth and drinks.

-This? The color have little meaning,beyond complementing the way i choose to dress.
A common practice ,back home in Oppara,but not so popular that far west i suppose.
No wonder you find it unfamiliar .
And If i may, what about the bones you are wearing?
Bit primitive, but certainly very exotic. I have never seen something like that.
Do they have special meaning?


Female Human Oracle 1

Interest flared, glinting in the pale eyes, she had guessed correctly then. The aristocratic brunette hadn't reacted ill to the touch at all. Beneath the veil a pleased smile spread even as the blonde tipped her head to one side with a faint clink of bones. She had not ventured into that part of the Inner Sea, but a vague memory stirred of the city name.

"It does seem very strange to me, yes, but quite wondrous."she laughed softly, it wasn't a musical sound but it was memorable. A little husky, lilting at the ends, almost inviting for others to join. A bone decorated hand lifting to the complex headpiece that adorned the pale strands. Gliding along the beak of the Raven's skull like a long lost friend.

"They are my friends."Her voice was as found as her touch and matched the softness in her husky eyes while the thin fingers trailed downwards with one of the strings that contained the dark feathers that appeared so shocking among the pale.

"Is this festival so well known that it would draw you from your home, my lady? Or are you here on other buisness? If I may be so bold as to ask?"Her tone was inquisitive but polite, walking the line of a customer even as she rubbed the black feather her hand was touching against the upper edge of her opaque veil.


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0

Xogar stands up and walks over to the gnome.

"Excuse me,but would you be interested in joining me for some food? I am guessing you have been on the road a fair piece as well."

EDIT: changed to gnome.


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1

Vin shakes himself, his attention pulled away from the bone woman by the half-orc. Even standing at the edge of the stage, he still has to look up to meet the big one's eyes. Despite the size difference, he grins hugely at the half-orc's words.

"Most certainly! Ai, most certainly! Truth be told, I don't care for heights."

He looks down at the stage and chuckles.

"Me name's Vinderbenjin, but I know you bigjobs got trouble with our names, so call me Vin. What's your name? Nice to meet ya!"

He hops down from the stage, following in the half-orc's wake through the crowd, his words flowing together as he chatters excitedly.

"You're a bit of a wanderer too, ai? Been crawling all over Varisia, me, playing around in the ruins! Forgot about the festival though, glad for the company still! What do you do, big guy?"


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0

"My name is Xogar (zo gar). Likewise, it is pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"As to my line of work, I am a paladin of Iomedae. I heard about the cathedral being dedicated and seemed to have arrived just in time to witness the consecration of it.

"What sort of exciting things do you find in the ruins?"


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1

Vin growls under his breath as he gets a grouchy look on his face.

"Ai, nothing much of importance this time. I'm wanting to see, right, if there's any connection between the Thassilonian rune magic and the magic I inherited? But all I found this time was a fragment with a recoverable inscription that said 'Αυτό το δρόμο για μπάνιο σώμα'."

The gnome suddenly chuckles.

"Which, of course, just means 'This way to the bath house', so I guess that was kind of interesting, actually!"

He plops down at the table, putting his pack on the chair and sitting on that to bring himself up to the right height. Suddenly, he cocks his head inquisitively at Xogar.

"Wait. What consecration?"


Female Human(Taldan) Cleric/1 of Shelyn HP 8/8 | AC 12 Tch 12 FF 10 | F +3, R +3, W +7 | Init +2 | Perc +4,
Mazranna wrote:
They are my friends.

Viviana's face freezes for a moment.

Viviana:
Her friends? What is that supposed to mean?
Perhaps is just an expression.
She is strange one for sure but then again,most everything here is,the varrisians with their scandalous clothings, the orc ,the beauty with the unpronounceable name that holds the bar.

Then she relaxes and answers calmly

Mazranna wrote:
Is this festival so well known that it would draw you from your home, my lady? Or are you here on other buisness? If I may be so bold as to ask?

-Well known? Hardly. Ten days ago i wasn't aware that this village exist.

I heard about the cathedral however and i wanted to honor the consecration,perhaps help if i can.
It is my calling.
And you?
Do you call this place home, or you are just visiting for some reason.


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0
Vinderbenjin Tumbeltossel wrote:

Vin growls under his breath as he gets a grouchy look on his face.

"Ai, nothing much of importance this time. I'm wanting to see, right, if there's any connection between the Thassilonian rune magic and the magic I inherited? But all I found this time was a fragment with a recoverable inscription that said 'Αυτό το δρόμο για μπάνιο σώμα'."

The gnome suddenly chuckles.

"Which, of course, just means 'This way to the bath house', so I guess that was kind of interesting, actually!"

He plops down at the table, putting his pack on the chair and sitting on that to bring himself up to the right height. Suddenly, he cocks his head inquisitively at Xogar.

"Wait. What consecration?"

"A temple was dedicated recently and it still is yet to be consecrated. Have you interest in attending?" he asks.

He suddenly looks around. "Miss? he says when Faunra comes by again. "Some stew for my fine friend here. And here I am forgetting my manners.


Female Human Oracle 1

There was an almost dreamy quality to the pale eyes as the oracle ran her fingers lovingly along the bone worn smooth from many such caresses. Failing to notice the slight moment of shock she'd induced in her speaking companion before awareness seemed to flow back into her expression and the husky orbs focused once more on the brunette. Moving smoothly back into the conversation as if nothing had happened, showing a learned trend to such behaviours on her part.

"I was not aware they were adding a consecration to the festival, but that explains why so many have come here."Interest flared bright at this piece of knowledge. Mazranna would have to see about getting her table placed near the cathedral to catch all those who went to the event. Any draw was good news for one living on the coin of her skills. The bones clinked musically as she shook her head. Fingers sliding absently over each other and the bone mimics once more as she replied to the question.

"No, My Lady. I'm not from these parts."With a smooth shift her hand slipped into a pocket and removed a velvet pouch with a fond smile as the cards within were pulled free and displayed for the aristocratic cleric. "I'm traveling the Inner Sea seeking knowledge and offering a glimpse of the future for those who wish it"A flick of her hand and the Marriage card appeared and was held by two fingers up near her veiled face for Viviana to see along with the pleased and dancing light of amusement in the pale eyes.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome watched the procedings with the bone covered woman as she talked to the lady with the colored streak. He was wary, perhaps unreasonably so about this strange woman and tensed a bit as she brought out objects of bone and a deck of cards.

Still, he might just be getting overly paranoid. Watch and wait, he was no churl that would twist a woman's wrist just on some vague feeling. If she metn anyone in this tavern harm, he would not be found unvigilent.


Female Human(Taldan) Cleric/1 of Shelyn HP 8/8 | AC 12 Tch 12 FF 10 | F +3, R +3, W +7 | Init +2 | Perc +4,
Mazranna wrote:
I'm traveling the Inner Sea seeking knowledge and offering a glimpse of the future for those who wish it

Glimpse to the future? That should be entertaining,can you do it now?

Viviana looks at the veiled girl with anticipation.
While waiting for answer, she notices strong-looking youth, whose brown eyes are fixed on Mazranna.

Viviana:
Interesting,looks like the fortune teller has an admirer.

Viviana smiles at the man, then turn her attention back to the girl and her cards.


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1
Xogar wrote:


"A temple was dedicated recently and it still is yet to be consecrated. Have you interest in attending?" he asks.

"Yes, that would be quite interesting to see..." Vin mutters thoughtfully as he watches the fortune teller. He barely notices the waitress and the food, and leans over to whisper to Xogar.

Spoiler:

"I'm not trustin' that bone lady one bit, me. Some of my family, they got wrapped up with that Sczarni crew, cheats and thiefs they are. She's puttin' me in mind of one of their mystics indeed."

He then nods to the bulky human before continuing to whisper to Xogar.

Spoiler:

"That big warrior-type's watchin' her too, and he looks like he'd be handy if we've got to intervene. We should invite him over. I'd rather not be bein' tripped over by a bunch of people acting independently!"


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0

Xogar speaks so only Vin can hear.

"As far as I can tell, she isn't causing any trouble. If she does, I am ready at a moments notice. I would say wait and see. There are many people from many walks of life. Doesn't make them bad for it. I come from what some would call a questionable background and yet I became a paladin. No small feat from what the priests told me. Lets just keep an eye on her if it helps you to be at ease."


Female Elf Bard(Arcane Duelist) 3
Xogar wrote:

"Some stew for my fine friend here. And here I am forgetting my manners.

Faunra smiles "Sure thing handsom" She says with a wink. She returns quickly with a bowl of steaming hot stew for the gnome. She looks at the little man and says "Anything else for you dear? How about some of our house ale, might be a bit strong for someone your size but if your feeling adventrous...:


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1

"You're right, of course, Xogar," Vin says out loud, waving his hand in front of himself. "I shouldn't judge! Absurd, especially given my current company! Apologies!"

He then smiles up at the waitress.

"Much appreciated, but I shall stick with the stew. Ale usually doesn't agree with me!"

He happily spoons up the stew, making small talk with Xogar and grinning around the room, though his attention is often distracted by the more interesting occupants: the big human warrior, the fortune teller, and the highborn woman.


As the night continues more people come and go from the restaurant area in the rusty dragon. Amongst the more interesting patrons is a man that seems to be constantly following around Faunra much to her displeasure.

At one part in the night Xogar and Vinderbenjin are able to overhear part of their conversation.


Male Human Aristocrat 4/Rogue 3

Xogar/Vinderbenjin:

"Come on beautiful you know you would like to have your world rocked by me. A pretty elf like you, I'm sure you get offers all the time but...none have the power and prestige I have."


Female Elf Bard(Arcane Duelist) 3

Faunra stops and slaps him across the mouth, anger flaring in her eyes.


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0

When he hears the comment made by the man and sees the action by Faunra, Xogar quickly stands and in several large steps is at Faunra's side.

”Excuse me, since you seem to be dense I will make this very clear; the lady obviously doesn't want what you offer. Either go about your business or leave. I won't ask again.” he says with a hard look at the human.


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1

As the large half-orc moves to Faunra's side, the little gnome slips from his seat and quietly moves around behind Faunra's assailant, a cold light in his eyes, flexing his fingers.


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome doesn't hear what the man said to Faunra but the slap and the large half-orc standing up is quite clear that there is the chance for trouble. Jerome braces himself and pushes up from the chair, glaring at the man Faunra slapped since he seems to have been harassing her.


Male Human Aristocrat 4/Rogue 3

The nobleman thinks better than to start something here with all the drunk people around and just sneers.

"You're loss sweet cheeks" he says as he turns on his heels and leaves.


Female Elf Bard(Arcane Duelist) 3

Faunra looks around the room, a deep blush creeping across her cheeks as she realizes she's the center of attention. She clears her throat and calls out to everyone in the room "Back to your meals, nothing to see here, I'm done performing for the night." The turns to get back to work but before she does she leans over and gives Xogar a quick kiss on the cheek "Thanks...my hero" she whispers as she turns a deeper crimson and walks off quickly before the young paladin can react.


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0

"You're welcome." he says gently as she walks away.

What a wonderful woman. I hope I see her again he thinks.

He returns to his table and gathers his gear.

Xogar chuckles a bit.
"I would say that went well Vin. I have an extreme dislike for the self-important aristocrats who think they are better than others merely because of their money or status. Anyways, time for me to retire for the evening. I shall most likely see you on the morrow if you are around the temple. If you have need of a quiet place to stay and study for the night I am not a loud sort. I prefer the quiet myself. I find that one cannot meditate or contemplate with noise about."

If Vin declines the offer Xogar will then say:

"Then I bid you a good night."

If Vin accepts the offer Xogar will say:

"Shall we take our leave?"


M Human Fighter 1

Jerome is relieved that the man scurried out with this tail between his legs. Nodding to Faunra, he gives one to the half-orc before finishing his meal.

Belly full of ale and stew, Jerome then gathers his things and heads to the common bunk room for the night.


Status:
HP 12 | AC 14 | T 11 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +4 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +1 | Per +0
JeromeCaulflower wrote:

Jerome is relieved that the man scurried out with this tail between his legs. Nodding to Faunra, he gives one to the half-orc before finishing his meal.

Belly full of ale and stew, Jerome then gathers his things and heads to the common bunk room for the night.

Xogar nods in return.


Female Human(Taldan) Cleric/1 of Shelyn HP 8/8 | AC 12 Tch 12 FF 10 | F +3, R +3, W +7 | Init +2 | Perc +4,

The incident captures Viviana's attention.

Viviana:
She blushed as sunset! How sweet.
Perhaps i should help her a little.

Viviana tries to catch the elf girl attention.

If she can::
-Your performance was very enjoyable,and the wine you serve as well.
Would you join us? Actually,can you invite your... friends

Viviana looks at the man that was eyeing Marzana.

-And him too.
She nods towards Jerome.
-Plus another bottle of wine, and cups for all.

diplomacy if needed

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
4 skill +2CHA +4 Inner beuty


Viviana:
There, bring them together ,add some wine to melt the ice, Shelyn will take care of the rest.


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Fey Bloodline) 1
Xogar wrote:


" If you have need of a quiet place to stay and study for the night I am not a loud sort. I prefer the quiet myself. I find that one cannot meditate or contemplate with noise about."

The gnome smiles in appreciation of the offer.

"Ai, appreciate the offer, Xogar, me, but I'm going to stay a bit, and see what yonder bone lady has going wit' those cards of hers. Good night yourself!"

The gnome resumes his seat, nodding and smiling to Jerome as he leaves for the common bunk, and sets his chin in his hands, watching Viviana and Mazranna.

1 to 50 of 137 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rise of the Runelords Chapter 1-Burnt offerings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.