Race for the Runecarved Key (3-4) - CORE (Inactive)

Game Master nightdeath

Init Rolls:

Miriel Magol [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Prisim [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Lini and Droogami [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Lannior Llarm [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Omrijka [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Bad Guys [dice]1d20+3[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

Miriel Magol [dice]1d20+0[/dice]
Prisim [dice]1d20+7[/dice]
Lini and Droogami [dice]1d20+12[/dice]
Lannior Llarm [dice]1d20+9[/dice]
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino [dice]1d20-2[/dice]
Omrijka [dice]1d20+8[/dice]

Key Points:

14

Maps


151 to 200 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Map is up. I'd push it straight to the top. so that everyone can see. It's also dark by the way.......gloomy and the tower doesn't let in light.

gm Rolls:

Miriel Magol 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Prisim 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Lini and Droogami 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Lannior Llarm 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3
Omrijka 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
hi there 1d20 ⇒ 11

No one answers Lannior who by now has being joined by the rest of his companions. So far the party has found 1 locked chest. However it is clear that something is moving in the rooms, Lini is guessing the room to south of them may have someone inside.

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

Prisim clicks her fingers to provide light.

"Because you totally can't do your makeup in the gloom. The look would be sooo wrong. Just Not You at all."

Around her the room starts to magically clean itself. Prestigitation! "Like Grody. To The Max. Looks like she could afford a cleaner either."

Then, brushing away cobwebs slowly approaches the chest once the area is clear. A gentle mage hand tries to lift the lid...

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Someone is in the room there, through that door. Lini says and points.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Prisim makes the room all sparkly and clean but fails to open the chest!
The chest is locked!

Meanwhile Lini while pointing out to her companions about the sound could have sworn that she heard a slight shuffle inside.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 4 | hp 39 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 17 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +9, HAnim +9, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +5, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 44/50 |

Not thinking anything of it, Apollyanna opens the door to the east.

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

"I can melt that lock eventually..." says Prisim.

"But it might take a while. If none of you are good with locks that may be our best bet."

If nobody wants to use disable device, Prisim will slowly burn a hole in the lock with acid splash.

She looks around the room happily. "I think some fresh drapes would really cheer this place up a bit."

Eventually Lini's words sink in. "Well, you could have told me before I tidied up. I mean ugh, if I realised someone lived in this mess I'd have let them do the work themselves."

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

”HELLO ANYBODY HOME?” Omrijka calls out as Polly opens the door

happy to pick the lock to see if we can find any clues about our missing debtor but will wait until after the door opening is resolved

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 4 (Core) HP 31/32 | AC 19 (FF 16 Touch 13) CMD 20| Init +5 | Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +3)| Per +10, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Spells Prep: Entangle | Favored Terrain: Urban

Lannior draws his bow and peers into the now open door.

Kinda confused were the doors already open?

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino wrote:
Not thinking anything of it, Apollyanna opens the door to the east.

No, not that door. I am pointing to the south door. Can you not see me?

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Paladin 4 (HP: 37/40 | AC: 19 touch: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 20 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +3 | Percep +0 SM -2) LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/2

Miriel looks at the box, then rests her hand on the hilt of her weapon. "Well, I can get it open fast, but there would be certainly some problems closing it again, not to mention the risk to contents. We can simply return with the box closed, and handle the opening in cleaner environment", she says.

Miriel looks in shock at Lannior preparing his bow already. "Lannior, you promised you wouldn't shoot first!", she reminds him.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

With the door to the East open, What is revealed to the party in the light is a broken down table and what seems to be the remains of the chair.

Perception:

Miriel Magol 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Prisim 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Lini and Droogami 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Lannior Llarm 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6
Omrijka 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Once more Lini's sharp eyes pick up something that seems to be semi buried beneath half rotten floorboards in the room.

"Mineeeee." comes an answering hiss through the door to the South in response to Omrijka's question.

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Marking what she spotted in the room to the east Lini moves in that general direction while asking Did you hear that? Something IS to the south.

Lini moves and casts Produce Flame, so she now holds a torch-like flame in her hand.

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

"Hello Miney! Do yer wanna come out"

pointless diplomacy roll: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 4 = 24

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 4 | hp 39 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 17 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +9, HAnim +9, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +5, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 44/50 |
Lini and Droogami wrote:
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino wrote:
Not thinking anything of it, Apollyanna opens the door to the east.
No, not that door. I am pointing to the south door. Can you not see me?

pointless perception check: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18

"Yes, you, and your fuzzy wuzzy belly tum-tum kitty. Yes, I do! Yes, I do! Who's a baaad kittie? Ahem, and a lot of other people standing in between that door and me. Pardon me for wanting to be furlough. Hey! Who's there!?"

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

Prisim smiles and peers through the door to the south, not quite sure what to expect. Maybe some old maid who can't scrub the floors any more.

Shining Crusade. Beauty. We Bring Beauty.

"Hello...I hope you don't mind. I did some spring cleaning? Do you need a hand?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Paladin 4 (HP: 37/40 | AC: 19 touch: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 20 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +3 | Percep +0 SM -2) LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/2

We are here because certain loan payments were considerably late. We could have a discussion about the loan principles, so that we could come to a mutually agreeable solution for the payment plan", Miriel tries to start business negotiations.

Rolls:

Equally pointless diplomacy roll: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 4 = 24

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Just as pointless intimidating response.

"Hisssssss"

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

Omrijka will open the door and the fight will start ? I think , Omrijka however

’You OK?”

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 4 | hp 39 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 17 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +9, HAnim +9, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +5, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 44/50 |

"Maybe the other door is 'herssssss'?"

And honestly Omrijka, I was hoping you would have tried to correct Apollyanna's misuse of the 'furlough'. I should have been more 'thorough'. ;)

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Lol. And the fight starts.

Init:

Miriel Magol 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Prisim 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Lini and Droogami 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Lannior Llarm 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Omrijka 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Darga Cranstone 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Round 1
Miriel Magol
Prisim
Apollyanna
Lini and Droogami

Darga Cranstone
Lannior
Omrijka

Bold is up!
With the door thrown open, it reveals what remains of Darga as she hovers and babbles to herself.
"mine...Hisss....Mine....Gold.....Gone....Mine.....Where....."

Everyone give me a will save DC 15 of be Fascinated for 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 rounds.
Knowledge (Religion) to identify

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Paladin 4 (HP: 37/40 | AC: 19 touch: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 20 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +3 | Percep +0 SM -2) LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/2

Rolls:

Will DC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 +2 if it's enchantment effect. Still fails, though.
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"Poor soul, we are here to help you. We can give you the gold, but how are you going to carry it?" Miriel softly chatters and stares at the floating remains.

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
"Oh you really need to improve on your housekeeping. Nobody will want to visit if you... uhhhh.. are you feeling okay?"

Prisim steps back behind the hunky Lannior and readies a spell for if the person/thing proves to be hostile.

ranged touch,cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 4 = 18 has precise shot
acid damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

Spoiler:
will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
know religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

”A furlough? Is dat wat dat is” Omrijka asks Apollyanna

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Will, Lini: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Will, Droogami: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Both Lini and her pet seem captivated by the creature.

I believe combat, any threat, or even drawing a weapon around the person effected will usually break Fascinated. or at least gives a new save.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 4 | hp 39 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 17 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +9, HAnim +9, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +5, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 44/50 |
Omrijka wrote:
”A furlough? Is dat wat dat is” Omrijka asks Apollyanna

Will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

"You mean it's not?"

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 4 (Core) HP 31/32 | AC 19 (FF 16 Touch 13) CMD 20| Init +5 | Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +3)| Per +10, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Spells Prep: Entangle | Favored Terrain: Urban

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

+2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects if that is what it is.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 1
Miriel Magol
Prisim
Apollyanna
Lini and Droogami
Darga Cranstone
Lannior
Omrijka

Bold is up! Yes it will break the condition upon getting attacked.

Darga floats up and caresses his face!
Touch touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d4 ⇒ 2 DC 15 will save negates Wisdom Damage
This in turn breaks him out of pondering its strange yet pointless babbling!

Polly, Lini and Droogami seems affected though.

Allip:

This malignant cloud of shadows boils in the air, its skeletal maw eerily babbling as the creature's claws manifest from the darkness.
Medium undead (incorporeal)

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

Omrijka pulls out her sap and swings ineffectually at the roiling mess

if told it’s undead may break out the cure wand as offensive weapon routine

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 1
Miriel Magol (F)
Prisim
Apollyanna (F)
Lini and Droogami (F)
Darga Cranstone
Lannior
Omrijka

Bold is up!
(F) means fascinated.
Yes it will break the condition upon getting attacked.

Omrijka takes a swing and finds her whole arm passing through Darga!
Feels cold though as if passing through frozen mist.

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 4 (Core) HP 31/32 | AC 19 (FF 16 Touch 13) CMD 20| Init +5 | Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +3)| Per +10, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Spells Prep: Entangle | Favored Terrain: Urban

Apologies for slow post

Lannior takes a step back, draws and fires a +1 seeking arrow at the undead Darga.

Darkwood Composite Longbow+PBP +1 Seeking Arrow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 7

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 2
Miriel Magol
Prisim
Apollyanna
Lini and Droogami

Darga Cranstone 7 dmg
Lannior
Omrijka

Bold is up!

Lannior in response to that caress, answers with an arrow in her face! She dodges but is unable to avoid the arrow as it tears whisp of most of her face eliciting a shriek of anger!

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 4 (Core) HP 31/32 | AC 19 (FF 16 Touch 13) CMD 20| Init +5 | Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +3)| Per +10, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Spells Prep: Entangle | Favored Terrain: Urban

Oh -- lol. I got attacked! In the post it says 'caresses his face!' Wasn't even thinking Lannior is the only him!

DC15 Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 4 | hp 39 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 17 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +9, HAnim +9, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +5, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 44/50 |

"Darga Cranstone, or whomever you are, I am Apollyanna Sukino, champion of justice! On behalf of the Eternal Maiden, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you!" say Apollyanna in dramatic fashion. "As a duly-designated representative of the City, County and State of Magnimar, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the next convenient parallel dimension."

She activates smite evil. +3 deflection bonus to AC

She reaches out her hand to banish the creature.

50% miss chance (incorporeal): 1d100 ⇒ 59 lay on hands (smite, touch attack): 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 3 = 22 positive energy damage (smite): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Polly screams with the wrath of the heavens and they answer!

Holy Divine light Surrounds her hand and pulses once. That single pulse illuminates the room and upon touching Darga explodes into brightness that dazzles the eyes of all looking. Once your vision clears, Darga is no more and the room seems to now carry the faint scent of roses.

I think That implodes her pretty much and Yes Lannior, you're the thorn amongst roses. lol.

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

"Well done Apollyanna Lapin Suko! the Goddess is proud of you!"Omrijka exclaims. She will then look around in the room Darga came from.

dice rolls:

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Checking the original box for traps
Spoiler:
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

She the ties to unlock it (or disable any trap she spots)
disable: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

"Dont seem to be nuthink in dere. Now for this lock box"
She carefully checks the lock box found earlier for traps and then announces "I tink I got it" as she tries to open it with a flourish

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Unsure if the creature's death ends the fascination as you stated it lasted 4 rounds.

Lini and Droogami stare and do nothing.

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Paladin 4 (HP: 37/40 | AC: 19 touch: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 20 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +3 | Percep +0 SM -2) LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/2

Miriel snaps out of the fascination, and pulls out her blade.

"In the name of Shelyn, I'll..." she starts, then stops.

"Oh. Well, good work, Polly. Poor soul, nonetheless, consumed by thoughts of lost gold", she continues, somewhat embarrassed.

"If the spirit was still in the building, there is a considerable chance her remains are somewhere around to be found. We should give them a proper burial", she suggests and goes looking for anything resembling humanoid remains.

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

Prisim claps happily.

"Oh nice line Polly. Very authoritative! And she did as you told her. One day I want to be a paladin, Just Like You."

She peers into the next room, and sets him magic to cleaning it up too.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 4 | hp 39 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 17 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +9, HAnim +9, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +5, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 44/50 |
Miriel Magol wrote:
"If the spirit was still in the building, there is a considerable chance her remains are somewhere around to be found. We should give them a proper burial", she suggests and goes looking for anything resembling humanoid remains.

"Ew."

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........
Lini and Droogami wrote:

Unsure if the creature's death ends the fascination as you stated it lasted 4 rounds.

Lini and Droogami stare and do nothing.

Fascinate ends. I removed the condition since you argued for it not to work as the creature's ability.

It doesn't take long for Mirel to find the remains of Darga slumped over what remained of her work desk and give her a decent burial.

Prism turns housekeeper as she sets her magic to test to cleanign the whole house.

Omrijka inspects the box for traps and finds none though she fiddles with it and finally opens it revealing.............

1000gp!!!!!!!!!

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Still holding a flame in her hand to light the room Lini goes to investigate the something that seems to be semi buried beneath half rotten floorboards in the room. Hey you guys, look at this!

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 4 | hp 39 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 17 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +9, HAnim +9, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +5, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 44/50 |

"Is it icky?"

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Lini discovers another chest!!!!

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

"Oh good spotting Lini!" smiles Prisim.

"For someone who was out of money, she kept a lot of cash on hand."

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

Omrijka inspects the next chest

dice rolls:

perception for traps: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
disable device for any trap: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
If locked take 20 for 28 on unlocking

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

Prisim also help inspect the chest.
perception(aid): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

She doesn't stick around when it comes to opening time though.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Omrijka's inspection doesn't seem to reveal any presence of traps and it takes her some time to work the lock open.

The chest Pops open!
Revealing 3000gp and a cloud of green gas.
Fort Save from Omrija please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

It seems that the roses has dealt with the menance here and thus reports back to their not so esteemed Venture Captain.
Looking up she points to another slip and hands it to the closer party member.
"Set whatever you hve found over there." indicating a chest that has a few coins in it.

“We’re still a little short on funds and we need to make some quick coin! If you’re daring enough, head over to the Alabaster District and enter a hydra baiting competition at the Serpent’s Run coliseum. The Master of Games, Axetongue Droaeb, has offered a decent sized purse to adventurers willing to get in the ring with one of his ferocious multi-headed beasts. As always, this event draws a tremendous crowd, one whose coin will more than double the purse he pays to contest participants. “

“Given what I read of your files, you should be likely able to do it and in fact I think the best out of the groups that have being considered so far.“

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Hydra baiting? Does that mean we kill the beast? Lini asks, a sour look on her face. We kill for the pleasure of the crowd?

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

"Being able to bring down the beast without killing it might be more impressive and what's more will likely put you and us in Axetongue Droaeb's good graces" Shelia points out.

"Or I could have overestimated your abilities and you'll end up killing the beast anyway."

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 4 | hp 39 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 17 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +9, HAnim +9, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +5, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 44/50 |
nightdeath wrote:

Omrijka's inspection doesn't seem to reveal any presence of traps and it takes her some time to work the lock open.

The chest Pops open!
Revealing 3000gp and a cloud of green gas.
Fort Save from Omrija please.

"That just proves that money can't buy happiness. Are you okay Omrijka?"

Apollyanna tries beating on the woman's back.

nightdeath wrote:

"Being able to bring down the beast without killing it might be more impressive and what's more will likely put you and us in Axetongue Droaeb's good graces" Shelia points out.

"Or I could have overestimated your abilities and you'll end up killing the beast anyway."

"She's right, it would be much easier to just rob the audience at sword point." Apollyanna says rolling her eyes then adds: "Try to not kill anyone Lannior." inflicting bleed damage to the elf with her gaze.

151 to 200 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Race for the Runecarved Key (3-4) - CORE All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.