Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Race for the Runecarved Key (3-4) - CORE

Game Master nightdeath

Init Rolls:

Miriel Magol [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Prisim [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Lini and Droogami [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Lannior Llarm [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Omrijka [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Bad Guys [dice]1d20+3[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

Miriel Magol [dice]1d20+0[/dice]
Prisim [dice]1d20+7[/dice]
Lini and Droogami [dice]1d20+12[/dice]
Lannior Llarm [dice]1d20+9[/dice]
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino [dice]1d20-2[/dice]
Omrijka [dice]1d20+8[/dice]

Key Points:

8+3g

Maps


101 to 150 of 227 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round X (Surprise!!!)
Omrijka
Guards x4
Bad Guy?
Miriel Magol
Bad Guys? (2) x2
Lannior Llarm
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino
Lini and Droogami
Prisim
Wagon Guards x1

Bold is up! lol Impasse broken. Just to let you all know, the poor wagon driver were not intended to be in the fight.

Lannior's shot takes the driver straight in the neck, dropping him instantly.
His fellow driver does nothing but scream in abject terror at the sudden appearance of the life taking shaft.

"What th-" the Speaker goes once more. It's chaos as everyone seems to be stunned at the moment.

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 3 (Core) HP 25/25 | AC 18 (FF 15 Touch 13) CMD 19| Init +5| Saves (Fort +4 ,Reflex +6,Will +3)| Per +9, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Favored Terrain: Urban

Oops..poor wagon driver. Couldn't have him driving off now. Sorry Roses...just following orders.

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 46 chgs mapFemale half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

With a shout of "NO!" Omrijka dashes forward to try and stabilise the wagon driver with a lay on hands

lay on hands heals: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4, SensM -2 | smite 1/1 | lay hands 3/4 | wand clw 44/50 |

"LANNIOR! YOU MURDERHOBO! CEASE FIRE!"

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 46 chgs mapFemale half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

Are we sure it is Lannilor? Odds are it is but an arrow has come out of nowhere.The poor caravan driver has been shot and injured. Omrijka s next turn is to jump on the cart and drive it to a place of safety. If the golds in the back and the other Aspis can’t keep up oh dear how sad never mind. We got bob the driver to a safe place/temple possibly with enough gold to pay for a raise dead

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Lini delays and watched what happened.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round X (Surprise!!!)
Omrijka
Guards x4
Bad Guy? Not a bad Guy but a reptile.
Miriel Magol
Bad Guys? (2) x2
Lannior Llarm
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino
Lini and Droogami
Prisim
Wagon Guards x1

Bold is up! Let's do the classic misunderstanding blown up bigtime!

Omrijka jumps forward to attempt to save his life but it's no use. He's dead.
Her actions however drives the guards to a frenzy as they begin moving as the leader shouts.
"Damm Pathfinders! So Robbers you are right now! No one leaves alive if I have anything to say about it! Bring them Down! Beware! They have a Lannior!"

Omrijka unfortunately locks gazes with slitted yellow eyes and for a moment feels that her flesh begins to stiffen.....
Fort Save DC 15 vs Getting Stoned.
Knowledge (Arcana)

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Paladin 4 (HP: 40/40 | AC: 19 touch: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 20 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +3 | Percep +0 SM -2) LoH 4/4

Miriel looks in horror as the creature uses its mystical powers on Omjrika, and runs to save her companion, pulling out her blade on the way.

"Stop that, you handbag material, or I'll make one out of you!" she cries and strikes at the beast.

"And you snake-teamers, drop your weapons and pull this thing away and nobody else will get hurt!" she shouts at the caravan team.

Actions:

Move Move next to lizard & ready weapon
Standard Attack lizard

Rolls:

Attack Ainulindale Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 46 chgs mapFemale half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

”You are trying to smuggle dangerous beasts into Magnanimous “

Still inclined to take action outlined above but dangerous beasts also troubling. Omrijka will continue to call Magnimar Magnanimous until someone corrects her. (She May then call it magnificent instead but we shall see)

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4, SensM -2 | smite 1/1 | lay hands 3/4 | wand clw 44/50 |
Omrijka wrote:
Are we sure it is Lannilor? Odds are it is but an arrow has come out of nowhere.The poor caravan driver has been shot and injured. Omrijka s next turn is to jump on the cart and drive it to a place of safety. If the golds in the back and the other Aspis can’t keep up oh dear how sad never mind. We got bob the driver to a safe place/temple possibly with enough gold to pay for a raise dead

On no. He did it! Apollyanna has experience with this very thing. That, and she's worked with Lannilor before. ;)

"We gotta get the other drivers out of here!"

"Stupid, creepy, bow-happy elves...." Apollyanna glowers.

"No offense, Miriel." she adds quickly.

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 3 (Core) HP 25/25 | AC 18 (FF 15 Touch 13) CMD 19| Init +5| Saves (Fort +4 ,Reflex +6,Will +3)| Per +9, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Favored Terrain: Urban

As Lannior draws another arrow from his quiver, he very clearly recalls the Venture Captains instructions, "The caravan was traveling along the Yondabakari River and should be nearing the outskirts of the city in a few hours. I need you to ride out to the caravan before it gets within sight of the city walls and ensure that gold never reaches the Aspis Consortium at Bronze House. Take whatever gold you can, but try not to draw attention to yourselves as Pathfinders. It’s bandit territory out there anyway, so caravan raids aren’t uncommon. That said, rest assured the caravan will be armed. As soon as you’re finished, hurry back here. We don’t want Maiveer Sloan to catch on to our plot. I’ll send a white raven to signal you to return before the situation becomes too risky.”

They clearly aren't going to just turn around and take there gold somewhere else, why are they letting them get ready for a fight! That's clearly coming. The Venture Captain wanted us to appear as bandits, bandits don't try to talk you out of completing your journey. Lannior laments.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round X (Surprise!!!)
Omrijka
Guards x4
Bad Guy? Not a bad Guy but a reptile.
Miriel Magol
Bad Guys? (2) x2
Lannior Llarm
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino
Lini and Droogami
Prisim

Wagon Guards x1

Bold is up!

Omrijka resists that insidious gaze of the creature and glares back at its baleful glare.
That glare is resisted and redirected as Miriel gets it attention as well.
Fort Save please Mirel.

A sudden appearance of two robed figures just as they unleash sticky substances on the trio of Omrijka, Miriel Magol and Polly seeking to entrap them.
Reflex save please.

GM Rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 16

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 46 chgs mapFemale half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Silver Crusade

HP 47+10/47; Reroll @+3 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 3/8; Lvl 2: 5/6; CLW wand available 46/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

Prisim advances on the group on the right, hoping to disable them without harming them.

"Celestial Hues of Awsome Goodness!" she shouts out.

defensive casting colour spray: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Will DC 17 vs colour spray, effect varies by level of victim

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round X (Surprise!!!)
Omrijka
Guards x4
Bad Guy? Not a bad Guy but a reptile.
Miriel Magol
Bad Guys? (2) x2
Lannior Llarm
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino
Lini and Droogami

Prisim
Wagon Guards x1

Bold is up!

GM rolls:

[3d20 ⇒ (12, 11, 6) = 29
1d4 ⇒ 31d4 ⇒ 2

Omrijka finds herself stuck in what seems to be a messs of grey webbing.
Prism however shows off a prisim herself as she slone accounts for three of the guards including the leader to topple over, overwhelmed by colors!

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 46 chgs mapFemale half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

”I am neither shootin arrows or letting dangerous beasts loose yer dimwits!

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Paladin 4 (HP: 40/40 | AC: 19 touch: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 20 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +3 | Percep +0 SM -2) LoH 4/4

Rolls:

Fortitude: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 3 (Core) HP 25/25 | AC 18 (FF 15 Touch 13) CMD 19| Init +5| Saves (Fort +4 ,Reflex +6,Will +3)| Per +9, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Favored Terrain: Urban

Want to shoot at one of the robed figures...not sure if they are the red guys or the blue guys.

Lannior takes aim on one of the robed casters. Letting loose an arrow.

Darkwood Composite Longbow+PbP+Favored Enemy (human): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 14

He then moves around further to the right.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round X (Surprise!!!)
Omrijka
Guards x4
Bad Guy? Not a bad Guy but a reptile.
Miriel Magol
Bad Guys? wizards. x1
Lannior Llarm
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino
Lini and Droogami

Prisim
Wagon Guards x1

Bold is up! Red and green are Wizards. Only green wizard left.

Lannior snipes another of the Aspis men as One of the wizards collaspes bonelessly as an arrow burrows its way through his spine.
Meanwhile, Mirel resists the gaze but runs foul of the web and is stuck!

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4, SensM -2 | smite 1/1 | lay hands 3/4 | wand clw 44/50 |

"HEY! I just polished this breastplate!"

Apollyanna very clearly recalls the Venture Captain's instructions, "The caravan was traveling along the Yondabakari River and should be nearing the outskirts of the city in a few hours. I need you to ride out to the caravan before it gets within sight of the city walls and ensure that gold never reaches the Aspis Consortium at Bronze House. Take whatever gold you can, but try not to draw attention to yourselves as Pathfinders. It’s bandit territory out there anyway, so caravan raids aren’t uncommon. That said, rest assured the caravan will be armed. As soon as you’re finished, hurry back here. We don’t want Maiveer Sloan to catch on to our plot. I’ll send a white raven to signal you to return before the situation becomes too risky.”

reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The Venture Captain didn't just want us to appear as bandits. She's such a jerk, no better than Lady Wulessa. Apollyanna laments and begins to reconsider her association with such a reckless, amoral organization as the Pathfinder Society as she is stuck to the ground.

Is the 'sticky substances' a tanglefoot bag, live ooze, something that can be scraped away? If it is something that can be escaped Apollyanna tries to do so as part of her action. Lemme know if I have a move action left.

Str check(?): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

"Hey Omrijka, why is that lizardy-looking thing looking at you?"

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round X (Surprise!!!)
Omrijka
Guards x4
Bad Guy? Not a bad Guy but a reptile.
Miriel Magol
Bad Guys? wizards. x1
Lannior Llarm
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino
Lini and Droogami
Prisim
Wagon Guards x1

Bold is up! It's Web. so Fire works very well. :P

Polly get sstuck fast in the web but breaks out easily probably due to her beautiful armor once polished now smeared with sticky threads.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4, SensM -2 | smite 1/1 | lay hands 3/4 | wand clw 44/50 |

Since no one knows what it is Apollyanna moves closer to get a better look, but is trapped again.

CMB v web: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

That is quite enough! Lini says as she advances. Her cat stays close and guards her as she creates a Flaming Sphere onto one of the casters.

Flaming Sphere: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4) = 7 DC 15 Reflex to avoid

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 2
Omrijka

Guards x4
Bad Guy? Not a bad Guy but a reptile.
Miriel Magol
Bad Guys? wizards. x1
Lannior Llarm
Apollyanna Lapin Sukino
Lini and Droogami
Prisim
Wagon Guards x1

Bold is up!
Reflex Save 1d20 ⇒ 6

Polly tries to make her way through the web but gets stuck once more!

Lini makes things quite hot as she rolls a flaming ball at the remaining robed wizard who gets hot footed literally. Droogami smells something cooking.


***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

A white raven begins circling overhead. The bird is Sheila Heidmarch’s signal that you should wrap things up and head back to Heidmarch Manor with or without the Aspis Consortium’s gold.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4, SensM -2 | smite 1/1 | lay hands 3/4 | wand clw 44/50 |

Apollyanna is seriously tempted to flip her the bird right back.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Seeing the bird, the pathfinder team leaves the Aspis caravan in disarray leaving the aspis team to lick their wounds.

And you get a good nights sleep. Any preparations you want to make, stuff to buy etc, you can do before the auction tomorrow. But a good idea to get the posts in now.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4, SensM -2 | smite 1/1 | lay hands 3/4 | wand clw 44/50 |

Web-covered, and disgruntled over not being able to grapple the six-legged monitor-thingie. ("Hey everyone! Look what I got! Don't look so stonily at me, I'm not hurting it.") She gets the dead man's name before she goes. And is too sad and angry to pet the weird lizard. Apollyanna then goes back and publicly slaps Sheila with her gauntlet blaming the woman, and herself that peer pressure and a low-Wisdom score were able to prevent her from just saying "No" to the whole idea. She should be braver than that.

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Hmm. What if we would rather keep with the encounter instead of getting a good night's sleep? That was quite unsatisfying. Realistically even if we had opened fighting I am not sure we would have had time to finish. I expected more time in this format. Everyone must post faster to finish I think. We've no more money so I have no stuff to buy.

Silver Crusade

HP 47+10/47; Reroll @+3 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 3/8; Lvl 2: 5/6; CLW wand available 46/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

All the tables move at the same time. And with a group of paladins and paladin wanabe's this was always going to be a tough encounter for us. There is a mass load of content for us to still get through.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

In the early hours of the morning, word of the raid on the Aspis’s travelling caravan circulate around the streets. Strong declarations spread that the deed was done by no other than the Pathfinder Society.

All the tables move at the same time and not everyone managed to finish this as well. It is quite a difficult encounter for this table.
Also Polly are those your actions done in OOC or in actual fact? Because Shelia isn't there for you to slap (yet) and like it or not, as a paladin any grievance you might have would not have being resolved like that. imo.

Much as I hate to announce this as the bearer of more bad news.
For killing a wagon Driver, Diplomacy checks made in the city are made at -4.
Death of any of the mercenaries, Diplomacy Checks made in the city are made at -2.
Good thing is the penalty doesn't stack.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4, SensM -2 | smite 1/1 | lay hands 3/4 | wand clw 44/50 |
nightdeath wrote:
Also Polly are those your actions done in OOC or in actual fact? Because Shelia isn't there for you to slap (yet) and like it or not, as a paladin any grievance you might have would not have being resolved like that. imo.

Oh it's unpaladin-like, she still does it though. Confronting a superior she's lost respect for in an open forum seems less bad to her than rank banditry and murder. But yes, she let's her anger get the better of her. If forced to postpone the meeting, she reports Shelia and herself to the legitimate-seeming authorities of the city for the plot and accepts whatever punishment is forthcoming. She doesn't rat on anyone else though. She knows that important work has to be done, but someone has to take responsibility for what happened.

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 46 chgs mapFemale half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

Sadly it is the nature of multi table specials that some encounters get cut off. Keeping our posts quick and up to date is good. On that note to keep things moving quickly Omrijka is happy to take orders from Polly or Miriel if she has not posted for 6 hours in a combat. I will try give some idea on what she is thinking before hand

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 3 (Core) HP 25/25 | AC 18 (FF 15 Touch 13) CMD 19| Init +5| Saves (Fort +4 ,Reflex +6,Will +3)| Per +9, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Favored Terrain: Urban

After the mission failure Lannior keeps to himself, not speaking with anyone. When he hears word of the strong declarations leveled at the society he becomes increasingly despondent.

No shopping for me.

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

I have played many multi-table events. Seldom do I only get to act once.

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 3 (Core) HP 25/25 | AC 18 (FF 15 Touch 13) CMD 19| Init +5| Saves (Fort +4 ,Reflex +6,Will +3)| Per +9, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Favored Terrain: Urban

I think the scenario assumes, you attack the caravan straight away and force them to surrender there gold. Since we didn't do that we only got to act for a round+

When trying to convert a special to PbP, it's not an exact science to assign the number of days. Usually, there is always an encounter you don't get long enough for and some you get too much time. It happens.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

True. Multi table special when converted to pbp doesn't always well get you the chance to fully finish an encounter and with all respect to players here, it's hard for this particular encounter since the orders given will conflict with most Paladin's code. In fact the next few orders given may just be hard to swallow.
I undertand your fustration in this one Lini.


***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

Two hours before the auction is slated to begin, Sheila Heidmarch calls everyone back to the theater for another emergency briefing. She appears greatly agitated and her tenor is one of immediacy.

“My friends, we have little time and much work to do, so I’m going to make this simple. While you were dealing with the Aspis Consortium, my informants in the city investigated the individuals you reported on from last night’s gala. It seems a number of them have sufficient funds to jeopardize our efforts. In what little time remains, I need you to prevent as many of them from participating in the auction as possible. My agents will provide each of your groups with a mission brief. Once you complete the task, return here to inform us of the results, and we shall quickly set you upon another mission. Again, we need you to complete as many missions as you can before the auction starts. But remember to keep your efforts clandestine and try not to kill anyone important. We’re still trying to win the auction somewhat legally.”


Don't sweat guys, most people got this bit done - you just had a bit more of a challenge due to the moral conundrum. GM, see the GM's thread :)

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

“Prior to the founding of our lodge, the Pathfinder Society had few contacts and fewer resources here in Magnimar. One of our best was an alchemist and a sage name Darga Cranstone. Cranstone kept a small lab in Ordellia, performing specialized research using rare herbs that grow wild in the Mushfens. Yesterday, word from Absalom arrived that several years ago, our organization paid the alchemist an advance of over a three thousand crowns for some research. Several months later, Cranstone had only turned over half her findings, and eventually failed to complete the commission. Then for a short while, the Society lost all contact with her. Just days before the Decemvirate sent a debt collector to hunt down Darga, her apprentice suddenly sent word that his mistress was still working on the project. This kept on for several seasons, with the apprentice’s notes becoming more infrequent, until they simply petered off. While the sum was fairly significant, other matters put recouping the lost sum on hold, and after a few years, it was eventually forgotten. Now that we have again been reminded of this debt, I need you to go to Cranstone’s tower and collect the fee she owes us, with interest.”

with that she dismisses you all, her bruised cheek showing where a certain paladin struck her.

Scarab Sages

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 46 chgs mapFemale half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

Omrijka grabs her gear and sets off after the missing alchemist . know local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

”Dis is wot I know...”

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 3 (Core) HP 25/25 | AC 18 (FF 15 Touch 13) CMD 19| Init +5| Saves (Fort +4 ,Reflex +6,Will +3)| Per +9, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Favored Terrain: Urban

Once given a new mission Lannior mood lightens. Let’s make haste! Now Roses I’m prepared to do things your way. Just remember, this Cranstone has not honored her bargain. We are well within our rights to collect the money. This is not the same as the forest. I promise not to shoot unless she attacks first. Lannior hopes to mend some fences.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

The Pathfinders arrive at Cranstone’s rundown tower to find it long abandoned. The doors and windows have been boarded up and dozens of old, faded notices plastered on the door warn trespassers to keep out and that the property has been seized by the lord mayor’s office.
Still, it appears like a long time has passed since anyone from the government has paid the premises a visit. The boards pry off easily, allowing access to the ground floor. Long looted of all valuables, it contains nothing but rubbish and rats. A rickety wooden staircase curls about the exterior wall leading a good 60 feet upward to a second floor.

Omrijka noes dis.:

Cranstone is a brillant genius though being careless with her finances would be putting it nicely. Though she started off nicely, her notes simply grew fewer along with her reports before they just stopped and nothing else heard or seen of the woman.

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 3 (Core) HP 25/25 | AC 18 (FF 15 Touch 13) CMD 19| Init +5| Saves (Fort +4 ,Reflex +6,Will +3)| Per +9, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Favored Terrain: Urban

Seems we won't be collecting from Cranstone today, but perhaps there are leads to her whereabouts left here. Worth a quick look around. Lannior tells the others as he goes off to scout around, up to the second floor.

Perception on Second Floor: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Paladin 4 (HP: 40/40 | AC: 19 touch: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 20 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +3 | Percep +0 SM -2) LoH 4/4

Miriel stares at the faded notices, puzzled. "The officials have clearly paid great interest in the premises, but then unexpectedly left it completely abandoned? In strictest sense of law, we are trespassing, but leaving this building completely unused for such a long time is a little suspicious in itself. Would be an insult to the humble builders to let it fall into ruin", she wonders as she follows Lannior.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Lannior Finds a locked box hidden under one of the Floor boards...........

It looks like those locked boxes one would keep hidden gold bars within.

He also thinks that they're not alone..........

The Exchange

Elf Ranger Lvl 3 (Core) HP 25/25 | AC 18 (FF 15 Touch 13) CMD 19| Init +5| Saves (Fort +4 ,Reflex +6,Will +3)| Per +9, SenMot +1| Spd 30' Effects Active: None | Low-Light Vision | Favored Enemy: Humans | Favored Terrain: Urban

Noticing the locked box, he becomes aware of something watching him. Before thinking of touching the box he calls into the darkness.

Whose there? As he eases his hand toward his bow, just in case.

Grand Lodge

Female Druid 4 AC 16/13/15;+4 vs giants, hp35/35, Fort +8/REf +3/Will+8, +2 illusions, +4 fey and plant, Perception +12 with Low Light Vision Droogami Medium Snow Leopard/ AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16/ HP= 26/26 Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2; +4 on Will saves vs. enchantments

Lini casts her normal buffs on Droogami,which include bearskin and Longstrider.

Are we on Map 8?

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 3 | hp 30 | AC 20 T 11 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +8 R +5 W +6 | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Diplo +7, HAnim +7, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +4, SensM -2 | smite 1/1 | lay hands 3/4 | wand clw 44/50 |
nightdeath wrote:
with that she dismisses you all, her bruised cheek showing where a certain paladin struck her.

Possibly but Apollyanna would look the worse of the two, Heidmarch has more than few monk levels. ;)

Silver Crusade

HP 47+10/47; Reroll @+3 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 3/8; Lvl 2: 5/6; CLW wand available 46/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

Prisim looks around.

"This place is creepy."

101 to 150 of 227 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Race for the Runecarved Key (3-4) - CORE All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.