Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Qwerty's WOGH TM Gold

Game Master qwerty1971

TM Gold Map
Cavern

Initiative:

Anchard:[dice]1d20+0[/dice]
Tanariel:[dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Thrand:[dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Tzardusk:[dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Ollok:[dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Arendyl:[dice]1d20+5[/dice]

Perception:

Anchard:[dice]1d20+9[/dice]
Tanariel:[dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Thrand:[dice]1d20+0[/dice]
Tzadusk:[dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Ollok:[dice]1d20+7[/dice]
Arendyl:[dice]1d20+8[/dice]
xxxxxx:[dice]1d20+0[/dice]


1,951 to 1,999 of 1,999 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

hp 33/33 ac 14/t11/ff13, F 4, R 3, W 10 (+1 ench), bab 2, melee 3, ranged 3, cmb 3, cmd 13, init +1, spd 30, perc 9 half-orc shaman(speaker for the past)/3
skills:
bluff 2, diplo 9, disable 7, intim 13, k. nature 5, k hist 5, k local 5, ling 5, perc 9, sm 3, splcrft 6, surv 7, umd 7

"As you wish, Tana." He waits for Tanariel to take Thrand's arm before releasing it...then moves forward, though not in front... "However I think he wants to be guided up to any battle we find ourselves in... He's rather focused that way." who has the gem?


N Male human Cleric 2 Pic Loot | HP: 29/29| AC: 15 or +1 w/ shield (12 Tch, 15 Ff) | CMB: +0, CMD: 10| F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 4*, 4/4 | Active conditions: N/A

Anchard doesn't have the gem

Anchard moves to look down the unexplored passageway talking in his distant tone, Courage should not be confused with foolishness. I dare not place my body in fire for nothing, even if my goddess can ward me from the flames. I recommend we return here later when we're sure nothing else waits for us over here, and preferably before we burn ourselves.


It is Tanariel she corrects the half-orc.

She has it I thought


hp 33/33 ac 14/t11/ff13, F 4, R 3, W 10 (+1 ench), bab 2, melee 3, ranged 3, cmb 3, cmd 13, init +1, spd 30, perc 9 half-orc shaman(speaker for the past)/3
skills:
bluff 2, diplo 9, disable 7, intim 13, k. nature 5, k hist 5, k local 5, ling 5, perc 9, sm 3, splcrft 6, surv 7, umd 7

"SOrry... "


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

so does the group bravely head through the 'fire and the flame' or do they continue to explore this section of the caverns?


N Male human Cleric 2 Pic Loot | HP: 29/29| AC: 15 or +1 w/ shield (12 Tch, 15 Ff) | CMB: +0, CMD: 10| F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 4*, 4/4 | Active conditions: N/A

Waiting to see if Thrand gets burned as Tanariel leads him into the fire ;)


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

Perhaps if Thrand and Tanariel move closer together the magic of the amulet will protect them both. ;) Does Thrand have in character knowledge that the amulet is shielding Tanariel?


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

Thrand and Tanariel are pretty sure the amulet would only protect whoever is wearing it


Perhaps we should explore the rest of this cavern

Do we need to go back to the castle and stop the heir?


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

the heir is in the caverns you just have not found him yet


We should examine the rest of the cavern in case he is here and to see if he might have reinforcements and other help that might overwhelm us where they joined to our battle.


Ranger 3; Init +5; Perc +8; hp 25/5; AC 17, T 13, FF 14, CMD 18; F +4, R +6, W +2 (+2 vs enchantment)

Aren looks around for any signs of recent tracks, other than present company of course.
Tracking: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

The knight thinks for a moment and says, "Very well. Let us hurry up and examine the rest of this side of the caverns quickly. If we need to cross the line of fire, perhaps we could use twine to return the amulet to this side of the divide after each person has crossed over. The bearer of the amulet could hold one end of the twine while someone on this side holds the other. The person on this side would hold their end of the twine low while the person on the other side would hold their end high, and the amulet would slide across."


Ranger 3; Init +5; Perc +8; hp 25/5; AC 17, T 13, FF 14, CMD 18; F +4, R +6, W +2 (+2 vs enchantment)

"If he doesn't have the amulet it stands to reason that he may not have crossed. I'm looking around now to see if I can catch onto a trail now. "


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

"Good thinking! Lead on!"


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

overrun with kids today. i will post tomorrow


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

Arendyl finds tracks all over the ground which he tells to the others the amount of foot traffic in the area. Most of the traffic leads towards the south and the elf leads the others down the hall with Tzardusk leading the blinded cavalier.

A side cavern on the left has three humans sitting on the floor bound and gagged. Two men and a woman struggle with their binds and look wide eyed when you all enter their view. You can see the fear in their eyes.


The elf approaches them
Tell me, why are you here? taking the gag off one of the men.


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

"please... mercy... I beg of you... no more...' the first man says weakly and you can see a nasty head wound on the man and swollen black eyes...

the other man motions for you to remove his gag and when you do he says quietly..."thank you... my prayers have been answered... The Shalm saved us. We are castle servants. Timeo is the porter, Patrice is a scullion and I am Renko the old Lords steward. The boy is crazy! He must be stopped! he was planning to sacrifice us to some dark god! You must get us out of here... "

the female is rather catatonic from the experience...


Do you know where they are? she says, reaching for a cloth and water from her flask to help clean these people and calm them.


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

Tanariel speaks to the prisoner as the rest of the group unties them and pull security.

"I know not where that boy is but he cant be too far away. Plus he is not alone... Some foul demon stands with him... what is wrong with that one there...?" the old man points to Thrand and then goes to check on his other two recently freed companions.


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

Thrand stands by waiting for the next battle having no idea about whom the newly freed prisoner is speaking.


He was harmed by a wizard using necromantic magic, the elf responds. Can you tell me what the fiend the boy has looks like? she inquires


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

"I know not what foul creature it was but it wore silken robes draped over a male or female figure... providing only an outline of the body beneath... claw-tipped tentacles emerged from the cuffs, clutching wands and gems, its legs were bent backwards and ended in clawed, three-toed chitinous feet. Its face was hidden beneath a dark veil that stunk of blood, and a trio of long, forked tongues periodically emerged from its rounded mouth. it spoke in a hiss and it was hard to tell who was actually in charge, the boy or this fiend...i saw it steal a mans soul..."

Knowledge Planes DC 16:

the man is describing a sort of daemon called a Venedaemon. additional info will be provided after the roll


N Male human Cleric 2 Pic Loot | HP: 29/29| AC: 15 or +1 w/ shield (12 Tch, 15 Ff) | CMB: +0, CMD: 10| F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 4*, 4/4 | Active conditions: N/A

Ill prepare a spell for the demon, assuming its evil. It wont be much compared to what demons can be capable of and it wont last long, but it might make the difference. Anchard says stepping back a moment to pray.

Filling empty slot w/ communal protection from evil and casting it right before we move on.


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

Thrand laments, "If only the necromancer had not cursed me with blindness... Alas, the battle must go on. Pelor, I pray that you guide my hand that I might smite this demon."


hp 33/33 ac 14/t11/ff13, F 4, R 3, W 10 (+1 ench), bab 2, melee 3, ranged 3, cmb 3, cmd 13, init +1, spd 30, perc 9 half-orc shaman(speaker for the past)/3
skills:
bluff 2, diplo 9, disable 7, intim 13, k. nature 5, k hist 5, k local 5, ling 5, perc 9, sm 3, splcrft 6, surv 7, umd 7

"I will make sure you get to a place where your hand can be so guided... you can depend on me as much as I'm able... I wish I could actually direct your hand, but I will pray your god guides it well and true. I'm afraid all I can do is lead you there and point you in the right direction."


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

"I thank you for that, Tzardüsk, or Tanariel may help guide me if you would rather be free to sink your tusks into some demon flesh. Now if these good people have all been freed, let us be on our way. We have an appointment with destiny."

The blind knight awkwardly swaps his mace for the stag sword.


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

many thanks for the patience, recovering from a CON and caught a bug while there it seems

"You are blinded? I may be able to help with that. I served as a healer in the old wars and was also the Lords healer and helped him with his blindness from age." the older man says and staggers up to Thrand on wounded legs. He touches the knight with both hands on his forehead and Thrand sees some darkness but also light from the light spells cast by his companions... although the vision is grainy and blurry he can make out shapes, although not too distant, but he no longer needs to rely on assistance to walk and can fight but is dazzled...

"It will improve with time...Now go-Come back for us after you have dealt with the boy and demon" the old man says and then turns to help the other two.

The group makes their way to the last chamber and see the black robed figure standing with the minion evil foe that fled you all from earlier...and the Lords youngest son standing near an altar spilling the remains of some poor castle worker all over the area.

As soon as the group enters the deamon roars in anger, looks over to the boy and points at him as if chastising him...the black robed figure then casts a quickened spell and vanishes with the minion in a cloud of smoke...

The boy screams out and looks at the group. "My necromancer failed to kill you all! You all have ruined my plans! It was supposed to be easy! I had a deal with him and his humanoid allies but you and the others ruined it all! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I want you all to die now! My ritual is not yet complete. I managed to help him evolve his form after resurrection but we needed more time and you ruined it! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Now I will never get the power i deserve....you! you have my fathers medallion! I need that! give it to me now! it is mine by birthright! I will have it! I can still corrupt the ley line if i destroy it at the alter!" the boy says looking at Tanariel...


hp 33/33 ac 14/t11/ff13, F 4, R 3, W 10 (+1 ench), bab 2, melee 3, ranged 3, cmb 3, cmd 13, init +1, spd 30, perc 9 half-orc shaman(speaker for the past)/3
skills:
bluff 2, diplo 9, disable 7, intim 13, k. nature 5, k hist 5, k local 5, ling 5, perc 9, sm 3, splcrft 6, surv 7, umd 7

"Oooh, he's seriously deranged..." he addresses the boy. "We are here on a mission to stop you, you'll get nothing from us but death or imprisonment... it's your choice... you can surrender now, or face the consequences." He at least has made the offer for the boy to peacefully surrender, even if it's not taken...

He waits for the boy's response...


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

Thrand thanks the healer profusely, then follows the rest of the party in pursuit of the lord's evil son and his demonic ally. He nods in agreement with Tzardüsk's private comment to the party. Since the half-orc has already said what needed to be said, the knight merely holds his sword and shield at the ready and steps forward to stand by the half-orc's side.


DM I wanted to into the room. Can she hang back and cast Silent Image of the Father following them and have it just look at the boy with sadness and tears?


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

@Tanariel- that is fine. you could have cast the spell before entering the last chamber of the tunnel.


That is what she wants to do


As they enter the room the grey elf, proudly enters and addresses boy You deal with forces beyond your ken, child. You risk your eternal soul with this abomination, this fiend, for what? For power? At what cost child? A father's love? Your people are set to die, surrounded by orcs? Yours is a peaceful kingdom but you have brought disappointment to so many. Your people, yes, that is true. But more than that, your sire. Behold, he comes, does not his sadness speak to you? she says as she directs the illusion into the room.


How old is the son?


his rant reminded me of Anakin Skywalker


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

the youngest son is in his early 20's but just. He is called boy by others due to a lack of respect, they way he acts and because people just dont like him

"How is this possible? I killed you once... I can do it again...I wont have need of assassins to do it this time... you wont stop me from achieving my quest for power! You cant stop him! No one can stop him!" the youngest son cries out drawing a bone handled dagger and charges at the elf and his fathers vision...

at this point AoOs can be taken if desired since he will charge straight at his father and/or Tanariel


Get him, lol


Ranger 3; Init +5; Perc +8; hp 25/5; AC 17, T 13, FF 14, CMD 18; F +4, R +6, W +2 (+2 vs enchantment)

Aren was not expecting the crazy boy to charge. Still holding his bow he tries to club the lunatic with it.

Improvised Weapon I believe: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 4 = 11


hp 33/33 ac 14/t11/ff13, F 4, R 3, W 10 (+1 ench), bab 2, melee 3, ranged 3, cmb 3, cmd 13, init +1, spd 30, perc 9 half-orc shaman(speaker for the past)/3
skills:
bluff 2, diplo 9, disable 7, intim 13, k. nature 5, k hist 5, k local 5, ling 5, perc 9, sm 3, splcrft 6, surv 7, umd 7

Tzardusk didn't have his weapon out, but will move in between Tanariel and the charge, to prevent the boy from reaching her with his dagger if he can.


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

Thrand swings the stag sword at the psychotic psion as he strides toward his illusory sire.

Stag Sword AoO: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 1 = 121d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


uh-oh


Male Human (Oeridian/Suloise) Cavalier 3; Init +1; hp 30/30; AC 19, T 11, FF 18, CMD 17; F +5, R +2, W +3;
Mount:
Palomino Warhorse; Init +1; hp 19; AC 23, T 12, FF 21, CMD 17; F +5, R +5, W +1

Ollok will save you, plus now we all have flanking.


Male Dwarf Ftr 1 / Unch Rogue 2 | HP 26/26 | AC: 17 / (20 with shield) T:13 FF:14 | F:4 R:6 W:1 | CMB+4 CMD 17 | Init. +3 | Perception: +7 (+8 vs traps/+10 vs stonework traps) | Conditions 7

Ollok surprised at the outrage of the boy tries to swing his axe low chopping for the boy's knees.

AoO with ax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


LOL, doesn't look like it, lol


Male Dwarf Ftr 1 / Unch Rogue 2 | HP 26/26 | AC: 17 / (20 with shield) T:13 FF:14 | F:4 R:6 W:1 | CMB+4 CMD 17 | Init. +3 | Perception: +7 (+8 vs traps/+10 vs stonework traps) | Conditions 7

Lol not this time


Gold Map/Cavern/ WotW Maps//Black Map //

The knight is still getting used to having some sight back and swings to early to strike the boy, Ollok is still suffering from some lingering effects of the he was under and swings to late, while Arendyl is unused to how a bow would be used as a club and swings wildly...Tzardusk moves in front to shield the elf from the impending dagger attack... and everyone turns to see if Anchard can hit the boy...


He can do it, ;o;

1,951 to 1,999 of 1,999 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / . All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.