Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Quig's Incident at Absalom Station

Game Master Hmm

GM Screen:

[dice=Perception, Big Jim]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Perception, Cadence Rem]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Perception, Hawthorne the Innovator]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Perception, Simagus]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Perception, Xyklik]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Perception, Zeyram]1d20+1[/dice]

Who Goes First?:

[dice=Initiative, Big Jim]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative, Cadence Rem]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Initiative, Hawthorne the Innovator]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative, Simagus]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Initiative, Xyklik]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Initiative, Zeyram]1d20+2[/dice]

Maps


401 to 450 of 904 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

'Big Jim' | sp 7/7 | hp 12/12 | rp 2/2 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | fort +3 ref +4, will +0 | init +2 | Perc 0 (LL)/ Vesk Mechanic Icon 1

Culture 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
+5 if for a celebrity!


Male TN Android Mercenary Mystic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Low-Light / Dark Vision

Opening the letter and going over the text eh notes down the name and starts to over the name in his mind, pondering on what he knows about Eoxians and the person summoning them.

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Second Seekers

Male LN shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP 0/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Xyklik shrugs. "I'm not aware of such a person other than the peoples' reputation."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

Big Jim wanted to do a show on Eox, with Buster driving thought the bone dust, and Simagus has had some mercenary ventures with Eoxians, so they can share some information: "Eox is a planet inhabited almost entirely by undead creatures. Its dominant species, the humanlike elebrians, were forced to transform themselves into undead to survive an ancient cataclysm that almost destroyed their world. Although many sentient species find them disturbing, the elebrians are not considered “monsters,” at least in polite society. Eox is a full signatory to the Pact, and its undead inhabitants are equal citizens of the Pact Worlds".

"Oh, yes, and Gevalarsk Nor is the head of Eox’s diplomatic delegation to the Pact Council on Absalom".

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

An ambassador wants to talk with us?” Zeyram says, clearly puzzled.

He gives that a moments thought,

Well, it would be impolite to not accept. When is the invitation for, and where are we to meet them?

Dataphiles

NG Human (Akiton) Priest Engineer 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | KAC 17 EAC 15 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +4 W +2 | Perc +4 (darkvision) SM +0 | M +7 PS +7 | Init +2 | Speed 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"The phrasing--and lack of a date or time--suggests promptly at the embassy."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

You deduct that it is probably a at your earliest convenience "invitation", or, in non-diplomatic speak: "Get your butt here stat".
With time to prepare or do research, or purchases, you then take a robo-cab to the Eoxian embassy in Absalom Station’s wealthy Parkside neighborhood, in the Eye.
As you enter the Eye, Absalom Station’s massive transparent central dome, you marvel at the freshness of the natural air and how it is bathed in the light of the sun!
So enjoyable, so different from the dank narcotic air of the nightlcub, and the dark lower levels.
You know the Eye is at the same time a civic center and the station’s most exclusive sector.
The cab moves alongside the lush trees and fields of Jatembe Park, where are all kinds citizens wander around: you see a pair of tentacled aliens embracing and kissing, the lovers close to an multi-handed artist with several paintbrushes as she paints the splendor.
You spot one of the xeno-druid caretakers tending to so saplings-- then, what is that? In the distance you see some kind of find, occurring near a bridge: it seems like a group of - could they be Starfinders? - are fighting a trio of thugs that were attacking a sweet old lady in an abaya!
Well, no time to check, as you move past the government buildings and the corporate offices, towards what are the most expensive residences in the city.

Heavily armed zombie guards in formal black Eoxian armor check identification, but wave you through when they see your invitation.

The Eoxian embassy has been decorated in a style reminiscent of traditional Eoxian architecture—black marble and bone-pale limestone.

Exiting the cab and entering, you see vaulted ceilings, sepulchral furnishings, and disconcertingly organic architectural details.

Inside, a pair of undead skeletal attendants, wearing tail-coats, are playing, tossing one of the skeletons' heads from one to the other, obviously bored out of their non-minds.
Seeing out, the skeleton quickly screws its head back on, and they bow to you: "Please follow us, honorable guests".
They move deeper into the building - one going the wrong way at first, before turning it re-screwed on head in the right direction.

It is as though you were going deep into some ancient mausoleum.

The bow deep, motioning you to enter an office.
Though rather spare, it is well appointed, and there is a beautiful painting of a buxom ghost on the wall.

Your host is there, Eox’s ambassador to Absalom Station, Gevalarsk Nor.
His elongated cranium marks him as an elebrian, a native of Eox, and you imagine he undead, or else he has some severe case of hives: his skeletal countenance displays no scrap of flesh, and an eerie green light burns in his otherwise empty eye sockets.
You guess he might be one of the elite of Eox, a necrovite spellcaster who has used its powerful magic to achieve immortality in the form of eternal undeath, storing its consciousness and soul in a technomagical relic called an electroencephalon.

Well, does not seem like he'd be a fun drinking partner.

His voice comes out of nowhere, but it is deep and rich and astonishingly melodious: "Oh, you found time to come? Thank you so much. Please, please, be seated", and he motions you to take seat in the plush armchairs.

You see he has a nice little silk scarf under his antiquated clothes.

Once you are comfortable, he sits too, ready to explain his request.

Tell me of anything you might wish to do, buy etc. before going.
See the portrait in the Slides.

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
'Big Jim' | sp 7/7 | hp 12/12 | rp 2/2 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | fort +3 ref +4, will +0 | init +2 | Perc 0 (LL)/ Vesk Mechanic Icon 1

LOL the Abaya lady!

***

Jim whistles appreciatively at the decor "They sure didn't skimp on the quality workmanship, and sure stuck to theme here"

Wandering into the room, Jim seems affable enough (Jim doesn't judge folks except on their deeds), "Thanks for the invitation" Jim looks about for a seat that probably isn't too important "Swell place you got here. Normally I'd get my agent to handle these discussions, but times are.. you know.. a little lean right now" he offers, almost apologetically "hoping our discussion today might fix that"

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

Zeyram fumbles his wat through the local infosphere, attempting to find out more about this Eoxian Ambassador and brushing up on the correct forms of address and etiquette. While at it, he looks over some of the Eoxian ship designs.

Computers: 10 + 3 = 13

He is still reviewing the information on the ride over in the robotaxi.

He is amused by the guards passing time, but says nothing.

Thank you, your excellency. Your invitation was unexpected, I apologize for any delay on our part in responding.

He sits where indicated and waits to find out what all this is about.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Akiton) Priest Engineer 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | KAC 17 EAC 15 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +4 W +2 | Perc +4 (darkvision) SM +0 | M +7 PS +7 | Init +2 | Speed 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Thank you."

Hawthorne takes a seat and raises an eyebrow.

Do we really believe that the Dead Fleet is a separate entity from Eox?

"I'm sure the ambassador didn't invite us here to mug us, if that's what you're worried about."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

Zeyram does not find much about the ambassador, other than articles about him attending this or that event.

"Are you all comfortable? Yes?", the ambassador asks. "Well, I wish to thank you for agreeing to meet with me. I’m certain you’re aware of the recent interest in the prospecting ship Acreon and the asteroid being referred to as the ‘Drift Rock,’ and I believe you’re also acquainted with the dispute between Astral Extractions and the Hardscrabble Collective over both the ship and the asteroid. Both parties are currently awaiting legal arbitration, but the wheels of justice often turn quite slowly. As a result, I have offered my services as a mediator in hopes of finding a solution that is equitable to both factions".
He smiles, well, you imagine he does and that he eery grin and dead-mouth widening is an Eoxian smile.
“The first step in this, of course, is learning the specifics of the opposing claims. Reports of your recent endeavors in dealing with some of Absalom Station’s most notorious gangs have led me to believe that you might be useful in this undertaking as well. You’re new to the station, you seem to possess a wide range of skills and abilities, and you certainly appear capable. In short, you’re perfectly positioned as a neutral third party that could cut through all of the red tape surrounding this issue and get to the heart of the matter".
He smiles again, and you hope he will stop doing that. At least his teeth seem in good condition.
“I would like you to go to the Acreon, find out precisely what happened to its crew, and ascertain the value of its asteroid cargo, as well as determine whether this Drift Rock is truly as ‘mysterious’ as the media claims. Deal?”
Quick, someone ask a question before he can smile again...

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

I wonder if he knows how creepy he looks?

I thought the ship and drift rock was under quarantine. Wouldn’t that get in the way of any surveying?

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

"Diplomacy is important to all, so the quarantine has been lifted for this one trip towards the ship and the rock. Even the Stewards can understand how surveying can be important to know about what to quarantine".

Acquisitives

'Big Jim' | sp 7/7 | hp 12/12 | rp 2/2 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | fort +3 ref +4, will +0 | init +2 | Perc 0 (LL)/ Vesk Mechanic Icon 1

"Oh, ok that sounds reasonable - check the ship out. I was wondering when that might take place, need to see just what shape it is in too. I'm your guy there then friend! Of course this comes with a contract and some credits right?"

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

Are we to just collect information so that you can do the arbitration? We don’t know what the agreement between the Hardscrabble Collective and Astral Extractions was.

Other cultures don’t have Adats, but I’ve heard they still like to recover bodies. I wonder if we would also me allowed to do that?

Assuming we find any of the Acreon crew or their bodies, would we be allowed to bring them back to their families or would those also need to be quarantined? Will we be expected to stay in quarantine after our inspection?

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

"Thank you so much for accepting, I just knew you were the right people for this!"

Your Comm' Units beep: you have each received 600 credits and the coordinates of a hangar bay where a shuttle awaits you, the Hippocampus.
You see the Ambassador has indeed permission from station security to send an exploratory team to the Acreon and has arranged for you to use one of the station’s shuttles for transport as soon as you are ready.

By the way, did you get the homage to Star Wars in the beginning? Docking Bay 94! Where Han Solo's Falcon is on Tatooine.

"Yes, just collect information. Well, just go explore, I will be sending this small observer robot that will accompany you and record your expedition. I need an objective record that I can provide to both sides as a foundation for my mediation efforts. You won’t have to do anything with the bot themselves; it will simply follow you and observe. No need to bother about what agreement was".

He tosses a tiny drone up into the air, a small chrome colored thing, shaped like a grinning skull. It floats above you all. Smiling.

I offered to mediate between Astral Extractions and the Hardscrabble Collective, though I have no ties to either faction, because I genuinely want to help. I believe in the powerof diplomacy, and hope to avoid any further violence over the issue".

He smiles, all teeth.

"Oh, I recommend you investigate the Acreon first, to see if you can find any trace of the ship’s crew, before you begin exploring the Drift Rock. We will see how to get bodies back, and what to do about quarantine if the issue comes up".

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

Zeyram looks uncomfortable with the answer about quarantine but does not push it any further.

Instead he asks "Will a ship of some sort be provided for us to get there? If so, what type?"

Dataphiles

NG Human (Akiton) Priest Engineer 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | KAC 17 EAC 15 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +4 W +2 | Perc +4 (darkvision) SM +0 | M +7 PS +7 | Init +2 | Speed 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"The Hippocampus," Hawthorne says to Zeyram.

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

Surprised by Hawthorne's comment, Zeyram then checks his comm unit. Guess I should have done this earlier!

He quickly texts a thank you to Hawthorne as he apologizes. "I am sorry, your excellency. It seems I should have checked my messages immediately."

He then pauses to go over the information more carefully.

After going through it, he asks "Is there anything else?"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

"Oh, well, there is one additional detail that I’d like to ask your help with”, Ambassador Nor says, steepling his bony fingers. “Among its other cargo, the Acreon was carrying a package destined for the embassy. Of course, with the ship being quarantined, the package has been undeliverable. I’ve been eagerly awaiting its arrival, and I’d consider it a personal favor if you could find the package and bring it to me when you return to the station. It’s clearly marked, so I don’t imagine it will be too difficult to find".

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

I hope there is nothing perishable in it.

Zeyram looks to the others to see if any of them have an objection before agreeing to the task.

I wonder if this is one of those situations where it is better to not ask? The other possibility is it is a situation where it is better to ask forgiveness later than permission now. Either way, I think it is best to not ask too much about the crate.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

The Ambassador smiles again, since you are now clear as to what it means when he jiggles his mandible around: "I assure you that my package contains no contraband and that there are no illegalities involved. I simply ask that you retrieve my personal property from the ship. And, for that, I offer you each an additional payment of 500 credits if you are to deliver the cargo to me when you return to the station".

Acquisitives

'Big Jim' | sp 7/7 | hp 12/12 | rp 2/2 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | fort +3 ref +4, will +0 | init +2 | Perc 0 (LL)/ Vesk Mechanic Icon 1

"Sounds ok to me, it's just a package"


Male TN Android Mercenary Mystic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Low-Light / Dark Vision

Listening to the conversation he merely nodded. "Sure, should be simple right? what could possibly go wrong?"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

The ambassador smiles - yes, again! - as he turns towards Simagus: "Wonderful words. "What could possibly go wrong?" Ha ha ! That should be my homeland's motto!"

__________

Those of you who do not know what he is referring to can find it on Absalom's Holonet, under Planet Eox: "Once, long ago, Eox was a lush world with a dominant species, called elebrians", which the ambassador once was, seeing his elongated skull, "who were very similar to humans. These original inhabitants proved gifted in both the magical and technological arts and became so hubristic in their power that they sought to destroy neighboring planets that refused to acknowledge their supremacy. According to popular legend, their first attempt—an attack on the worlds called the Twins— succeeded, shattering them into what is now known as the Diaspora. Yet the backlash from the weapon they fired blew a hole in Eox’s crust and set the entire atmosphere aflame, destroying the planet’s ecosystem and ravaging its cities in a fiery massacre." Yes, 'what could possibly go wrong?' "Only a few thousand individuals survived in magical bunkers and sealed environments deep below ground. With a tiny population of survivors and widespread infertility due to the intense radiation, rebuilding their society through ordinary means seemed impossible. Thus, Eox’s most powerful spellcasters turned to necromancy, seeing in undeath a chance to continue their dominion over a world inimical to ordinary life. These were the first bone sages, and some of them continue to rule to this day." Is Vos one of those?

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

Zeyram grimaces slightly at Sigagus's joke. Wrong attitude. Best to have flexible plans for how to deal with various events than to believe nothing can go wrong. Still, I think he meant it as a joke.

"It seems we are all agreed. We will do the scouting for you."

Looking towards the hovering skull, he asks "Do you want that to wait for us at the shuttle, or will it be following one of us as we prepare for the trip?"

Second Seekers

Male LN shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP 0/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Xyklik's only contribution to the conversation is a shrug and: "It seems a simple extraction mission. We are professionals."

Dataphiles

NG Human (Akiton) Priest Engineer 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | KAC 17 EAC 15 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +4 W +2 | Perc +4 (darkvision) SM +0 | M +7 PS +7 | Init +2 | Speed 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

Hawthorne simply nods his assent to the ambassador.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

The little chrome skull dances around as it floats after you.

"Thank you, dear adventurers. My little drone will follow you on its own".
He is so happy he gets up to hug and pat you all on the back.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Akiton) Priest Engineer 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | KAC 17 EAC 15 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +4 W +2 | Perc +4 (darkvision) SM +0 | M +7 PS +7 | Init +2 | Speed 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

He's hugging us?

"It's better than trying to claw our eyes out like the last ten Eoxians."

Is it? Is it really?

Hawthorne does his best to remain stoic as the corpse hugs him. "Thank you."

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

Bluff, hide reaction to being hugged by a walking corpse: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Zeyram returns the hug a little stiffly. This will certainly be a learning experience! At least they have a sense of humor.

Thank you. We will do our best to determine what happened.

Acquisitives

'Big Jim' | sp 7/7 | hp 12/12 | rp 2/2 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | fort +3 ref +4, will +0 | init +2 | Perc 0 (LL)/ Vesk Mechanic Icon 1

"These Eoxian folk sure are friendly" Jim beams.

"We best be off and get exploring then, I suppose there could be a lot of workplace health and safety checks needing to be done down there, so you got the right guy pal. Buster and I will get right on it, there should be some great footage we can co-brand and co-licence for an episode of Jim's Jams"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

Feeling that the best is to probably finish the day getting anything you think you might need, looking for info' if you want, and then have a good meal and night's sleep before heading out on the Hippocampus in the morning, where do you wish to go when you leave.

re. the equipment you found: you can use that during the mission, including any expendables, but do not keep it at the end.
re. the money: you can use all the Credits you collected, or were given, to purchase items to use during the adventure, that you do not keep at the end. But if you buy expendables with this money, and use them, you must reduce the money on the Chronicle sheet by the cost of the used expendables.
Except for the 200 Cr. that you got in the beginning, since these are Starfinder credits for the mission (so if you want to purchase expendables, use those 200 Cr. for that).

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

You all exit, and head towards your robo-cab.
"Where is it to drive its masters?" asks the yellow driving robot.

Wayfinders

Male CG human (themeless) technomancer 1 | SP 6/6 HP 9/9 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Darkvision; Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | |Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Sorry, I have been off the pace recently.

Cade dumps a heavy trunk into the back of the cab.
Full of useful things from the club, plus some purchases I am about to make.


Male TN Android Mercenary Mystic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Low-Light / Dark Vision

Sorry for delay, work has been a bit more busy then expected

Sigmagus dumps a large duffelbag in the back of the cab and frowns for a moment, pondering if he missed something

Will do some buying tomorrow during the day and post it

Dataphiles

NG Human (Akiton) Priest Engineer 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | KAC 17 EAC 15 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +4 W +2 | Perc +4 (darkvision) SM +0 | M +7 PS +7 | Init +2 | Speed 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Does anyone need me to construct anything?" Hawthorne asks. "It would be a shame to waste all the UBPs."

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

After some thought, Zeyram suggests to Hawthorne “Some gear clamps and a few hundred feet of cable might prove useful. In case we need to tie a line or something.

He then adds “Could you make one of those infrared displays and install it in my armor?

200 credits worth of UPB

For himself, Zeyram finds a weapons shop and checks into getting an Ominous weapon fusion attached to his static arc pistol.

360 credits if I’m correctly understanding how these work.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Akiton) Priest Engineer 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | KAC 17 EAC 15 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +4 W +2 | Perc +4 (darkvision) SM +0 | M +7 PS +7 | Init +2 | Speed 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Fairly easily," Hawthorne replies with a smile. "They do not even require any mystical compnents. I'll use the workshop in the Lorespire."

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

Zeyram finds a changing room and takes off his armor. He hands it over to Hawthorne, asking a few questions so he knows exactly what to expect.

Thank you, Hawthorne.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Akiton) Priest Engineer 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | KAC 17 EAC 15 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +4 W +2 | Perc +4 (darkvision) SM +0 | M +7 PS +7 | Init +2 | Speed 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"The basic function is, of course, standard," Hawthorne explains. "The photoelectric sensors are vastly more sensitive than the human--or kasatha--eye and can detect much lower energy. However, there are a few options for activation. I think standard is an external photosensor that switches mode in very low light levels. I use a cybernetic interface, myself. I could fashion a manual switch, but that's very inefficient."

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

Photosensor seems the best, perhaps with a manual over-ride switch?

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

I do not know what exact item you want to craft, but remember that you "must have a number of ranks in the appropriate skill equal to the item level of the item to be created", so you can only craft items of level 1 or less.

And you need 4 hours.
Which you might not get...
If the item you want to craft is level 1, we can see when you leave and if you find time to craft (instead of sleeping etc.).

Purchases - reminder:
re. the equipment you found: you can use that during the mission, including any expendables, but do not keep it at the end.

re. the money: you can use all the Credits you collected, or were given, to purchase items to use during the adventure, that you do not keep at the end.

But if you buy expendables with this money, and use them, you must reduce the money on the Chronicle sheet by the cost of the used expendables.

Except for the 200 Cr. that you got in the beginning, since these are Starfinder credits for the mission (so if you want to purchase expendables, use those 200 Cr. for that).

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

Without anywhere special to go, you are standing around the robo-cab, putting gear in the back - "I hope the cleanliness of my trunk is to your liking"!, the cab says - and talking about purchases and crafting, when all your comm' links beep at the same time.
You look at one another, wondering who or what is beeping you all at once, and check your units: the image of a fabulously gorgeous, if slightly pouty, lashunta woman in a skin-tight silver dress suit smiles at you - Ms. Joss!
"Good day, friends, as I said when we last met, I trust I will be seeing you again very soon,” she says in a sugary tone, "and I was right, again! Since you decided to leave, last time, before we had time to talk as much as I would have liked, and before I was able to share all the information I wanted to, would you be so kind as to attend a private meeting at our corporate headquarters in Bluerise Tower? You know the way".

Acquisitives

'Big Jim' | sp 7/7 | hp 12/12 | rp 2/2 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | fort +3 ref +4, will +0 | init +2 | Perc 0 (LL)/ Vesk Mechanic Icon 1

Big Jim and Buster seem set on enjoying the ride, the spare tools all strapped to Buster.

Jim has picked up a Medkit and a Fire extinguisher

"Great a taxi! We're off to the Hippocampus" Jim gives the coordinates to the shuttle.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

The robo-cab driver turns it mechanic torso, and winks its lamp-eye at Buster: “Do you have a GPS? Because I just keep on getting lost in your headlights!”

Acquisitives

'Big Jim' | sp 7/7 | hp 12/12 | rp 2/2 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | fort +3 ref +4, will +0 | init +2 | Perc 0 (LL)/ Vesk Mechanic Icon 1

"Are you a piece of drywall? Because you are about to get nailed, pal. Eyes on the road"


Male TN Android Mercenary Mystic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Low-Light / Dark Vision

Sitting back the android listened to the banter of the 2 bots and shook his head grinning for a brief moment. "Seems like a spark is hitting between the 2..."

No purchases for me, cannot think I need anything

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Absalom Station

Tell me if you go to the meeting with Ms. Joss (see 5 posts above), you all got the message on your Comm' Unit

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 2/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mode: Unattuned | Battery: 16/20 : Active conditions: IR and Environmental engaged

I can purchase the Armor upgrade for Infrared Sensors if Hawthorne doesn’t have time to craft them. They are Item Level 1. I planned to purchase the Weapon Fusion for Ominous, since I need it at level 2 for the static arc pistol.

Looking at his comm unit, Zeyram hesitates a moment. I do not want to go back to Bluerise Towers!

Muting his unit, he asks “Quick, can someone find a public place that would have meeting rooms available?

Returning to the call, he unmutes the comm and says “Ms. Josh, considering the circumstances that marked the end of our last meeting would you consider meeting at a more neutral location?

It would be rude to not attend the meeting, but I would prefer someplace where she doesn’t have all the power. I intend to go.

401 to 450 of 904 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hmm's Incident at Absalom Station All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.