Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Ptolus Nights and Dungeon Days (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Thasmudyan

A city of mysteries, secrets, and dark histories, Ptolus lies forever in the shadow of a towering stone spire reaching impossibly high into the sky, an enigma and reminder of evil long past.


151 to 200 of 210 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Male Catfolk Ranger 1
Ayaki Kitsune wrote:


Looking at Rorrath
Do not forget that others had helped as well sir. we're all part of what went down and will most likely all be questioned about this. I hope that we can recall with good memory what happened.

"I never said that others did not help. I was referring to just that one thug. There was four of them. Now you have the facts."

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

Sorry to make you think the wrong thing, I wasn't sure what you were talking about there, so now that we are all informed? Drink Sir?


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1
Rosemary-Anne Thyme wrote:
She leaned towards Ayaki with a smirk, "Did you say something about adventure? Let me see that note please."

"I would like to see it when you are done," Flaurn said.


Davina

Spoiler:

The guards take the prisoner and thank you and promise to go a little bit easier on him after you explain the situation.

Back at the Ghostly Ministrel:
Davina walks in as the keep is getting an order ready for Ayaki and Rosemary, and looks up as Davina asks for an ale as well. He is about to bring all three drinks over when Rorrath orders one too...you guys all find it humorous because as the poor guy gets about ready to bring the drinks over its almost like he is dancing trying to fill the order. He finally not hearing any further orders brings them over amd sets them down as your conversation turns back to questioning Phon.

Phon looks over the note and shakes her head Not at all I have no idea who is behind this, nor am I familiar with the street mentioned on the note...strange...


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

Lost the internet for a week, glad to be back

I enter just after Davina but hang back a bit.

Hey, Rorrath did good work there, I was just the icing on the cake.

After the laughter subsides from the barkeep's confusion I sit down with the rest, We worked well together there. Then I give Phon a friendly pat on the shoulder, You might just have been unlucky. We'll see you safe tonight.

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

anyone know where that street is? I think that we should go there

knowledge local check

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

Looking around at everyone Rorrath says: "So, shall we go to the street from the note? I think we might be able to find something about why those thugs wanted Phon. I am always up for some excitement."

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

ready and roaring to go here I am up for it


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

I'm up for it. The watch shouldn't be bothered if the place has already been cleared out.


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1
Rorrath wrote:
Looking around at everyone Rorrath says: "So, shall we go to the street from the note? I think we might be able to find something about why those thugs wanted Phon. I am always up for some excitement."

"I am agreed," Flaurn said. "The watch will see only a matter done with and look no further."


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Having arranged his shirt over the fireplace to dry, Tony comes back and sits back down to his meal.
"Say Davina, did the watch tell you anything about those kidnappers? Think we have to watch out for them?"


Female Half Orc Fighter 1

Rosemary looked over the note and sat down, staying close to Phon.


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

Have we got time to see Phon home safe first?


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

No, I didn't tell them. I planned to bring it to a friend of mine who deals a lot with the Pale Dogs tomorrow, no need to bother the local guys who might not even pass it on.

Davina looked at the girl that they had saved.

Yeah, I think we can probably take her home before we go investigate.


Male 1/2 Elf 1-Cleric of Kharos

"I too would like to accompany you to this street. I wish to see what someone would have against such a harmless child as Phon."


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Tony looks back up from his food at Davina.
"What? But I just got back indoors! My food!"


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

Rorrath looks over at Tony with a smile: "There is always time for food."


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

I stand up and stretch out, "C'mon, Tony. Eat fast."


Ayaki Kitsune wrote:

anyone know where that street is? I think that we should go there

knowledge local check

1d20 +2

Ayaki

Spoiler:

You know that the street mentioned in the letter is not to far from Delver's Square maybe a twenty to forty minute walk from here in a different part of Midtown. Its in a part of Midtown where several warehouses are maintained by different people.

So are you guys going to escort her home and then head to the warehouse then?

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

Yes I would like to think that it would be best


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

As soon as Tony scarfs down his food *smirks*.

Yes, as soon as Phon is home safely it is off to the warehouse.


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Tony groans and takes a frantic last couple of bites before rushing over to the fireplace. He gingerly puts on the shirt that had not yet time to try, then grabs his still wet hat and cloak.
Already uncomfortably damp, Tony sighs.
"Well, lets get this done quickely then."


So you guys escort Phon home and thankfully nothing occurs. The rain continues though as if aluding to the night's work being a grim affair. After about a good hour or so you arrive at Able Road and are able to locate the red warehouse pretty easily. Nothing seems amiss it seems very quiet up and down Able Road. You haven't noticed too many city guard patrolling nearby in the last few minutes. No light is coming from the warehouse. You know from the note that it said the thugs were supposed to meet someone just after dusk, it is nearing the 3 bell after midnight when you arrived a few minutes ago.

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

Good night Phon. Have a good one. See ya soo. We will come bak after we're done to let you know what has happened

Once we get there I am going to take a goo look around

perception check

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

After the group arrives, Rorrath separates and stealthily climbs up a nearby building not the warehouse to get a better vantage point.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Taking 10 on climb for 24.

He immediately begins observing the immediate area by listening and smelling.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

I whisper, Don't worry about Rorrath, he does that.

Then I turn to the ladies, still whispering, So, who wants to be Phon?


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Any obvious personnell?
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12


Rorrath you climb up above on a nearby warehouse and look around the area. You spot a few guards from your position about 2 blocks away they seem to be leisurely walking toward Able Road, it will most likely be a few minutes before they arrive.

Everyone else
Nothing seems amis it is very quiet up and down the street and on the adjoining streets.

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

all right things look clear here what should we do?


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

Rorrath climbs down and rejoins the group.

Take 10 on climb = 24.

"There are two guards leisurely moving this way. Should be a few minutes before they arrive." Rorrath whispers to the group.

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

okay thanks Rorrath let's get ready to make sure that they are no issues with them.

I am going to perpare vanish for my first combat round if nessary


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

What are we waiting for then?" Davina asked as she rapped her gauntleted hand on the door, gripping her greatsword in her other hand.


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

What are we waiting for then?" Davina asked as she rapped her gauntleted hand on the door, gripping her greatsword in her other hand.


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

When Davina moves to knock on the door, Rorrath attempts to blend into the shadows nearby and out of sight of the door.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

I move to the side of the building as quick as possible not to be seen


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1
Ayaki Kitsune wrote:
I move to the side of the building as quick as possible not to be seen

Flaurn steps to one side of the door but doesn't make any attempt to hide.


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

I too slip into the shadows.

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Davina and Flaurn, you hear the echoing sounds of Davina's knock beyond the door, but no one comes to the door of the warehouse. It occurs to you its late at night and the meeting time was after dusk. You best guess is that they were referring to either several hours ago or more than likely just after dusk later today as it is currently 3 bells after midnight.


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

After a minute of silence, Tony will grasp the doorknob and try to open the door.


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1
Lord T wrote:

Davina and Flaurn, you hear the echoing sounds of Davina's knock beyond the door, but no one comes to the door of the warehouse. It occurs to you its late at night and the meeting time was after dusk. You best guess is that they were referring to either several hours ago or more than likely just after dusk later today as it is currently 3 bells after midnight.

Flaurn shrugged off the lack of response. It was late. Of course that meant no one was around to object to some prying either.

"Even at this hour it may be worth a look."

Cheliax

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Tony you grasp the knob and try to turn it, it doesn't move your sure its locked.


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

"Locked." Tony comments without surprise.
He backs up a little and looks up, shading his eyes with his hat against the rain. He's looking for an upper story window or vent thats more likely to be unlocked.
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
To be fair, it IS dark out...


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

Davina looked back and forth down the street. Then the paladin lifted her foot, smashing it against the door.

Strength Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Tony you look around for any windows or the like and don't notice anything that would be of use to you to climb into.

Davina you smash your foot into the door which creates a loud cracking sound but doesn't give entirely though you think one or two more solid hits could break this door down by your estimation.


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Tony raises an eyebrow at Davina's action.
"Or we could just break and enter."
He shakes his head.
"If the Dean asks, I was never here."
He proceeds to Aid Another to help Davina break the door.
Aid Another: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Success! to add +2 to Davina's roll.


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

Rorrath stays hidden.

This is making too much noise. City folk. They know nothing about sneaking about. Much better than bashing doors down.


Male 1/2 Elf 1-Cleric of Kharos

Liren stands and watches in surprise. "Ummm...isnt this against the law?? Should we be worried that the guard might come?"

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

isn't she a guard? pointing at Davina!


Male 1/2 Elf 1-Cleric of Kharos

"Is she!?! Oh..well then...I guess this is ok. Right?"


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

Rorrath stealthily makes his way to the top of the building he is next to.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Climb: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Once up top he again looks around to see or smell anything unusual in response to the group's activity.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Dang my rolls are good today!

151 to 200 of 210 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ptolus Nights and Dungeon Days All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.