Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ptolus Nights and Dungeon Days (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Thasmudyan

A city of mysteries, secrets, and dark histories, Ptolus lies forever in the shadow of a towering stone spire reaching impossibly high into the sky, an enigma and reminder of evil long past.


1 to 50 of 210 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

The rain has been pouring down in sheets for the last few hours but despite this throughout Ptolus the taverns and bars are full to bursting with the celebrating citizen drinking to the new year on this 1st of Newyear. Lightning strikes illuminate the night every few minutes revealing the most striking feature of Ptolus, the Spire. The Spire a constant reminder of all the evil the lurks below and all around the streets of Ptolus. It evil on this night seems to weigh heavily in the air. The streets seem empty though despite the occassional patroling guard and the shivvel addicts wondering about in a haze. All of you are making your way to the Ghostly Minstrel, for a gathering of local adventurers being hosted by The Delver's Guild, to be held this evening in honor of the New Year. Strangely the snow that usually coats the ground can only be seen in clumps of mush, in gutters or the eves of windows due to a strange warm weather that started a week ago. What would normally been an occasion to get out of the cold and in front of a warm fire at the Minstrel instead is a chance to drink some cold mead to cool down and wring out your wet clothing near the hearth after a wet but hot and humid day.

Pulling your coats further over your bodies to protect you from the steady downpour, you look towards the shops you pass, as you enter Delver’s Sqaure from Center Street and it becomes apparent that those not partying at the taverns have turned in for the evening as most of the shops seem closed. On the corner of each street are posted various announcements from around the city the most prominent of which is are several flyer’s for an upcoming Republican rally in Oldtown and wanted posters for various crimnals. Across from the entrance to Delver’s Square you see the small chapel of St. Gustav’s Chapel, a welcome sight to all adventurers who frequent the dungeons below Ptolus.

You head Northwest into the square the inviting lights and sounds of the Minstrel up ahead. It occurs to you that the only citizens you have noticed in the last several blocks venturing onto the streets are the shivvel addicts. They seem to stare out at you from within the confines of doorway’s with their bloodshot eyes, blackened fingers and constant shaking. You swear you can smell their horrid breath from across the street, ever time you have passed one this evening. This alone brings a depressing air to a day of festivities for the holiday. May be it is a bad omen of things to come this year.

About 40 feet from the front of the Minstrel you come together old friends and new, for some of you this is the first time you have met each other, for other its is a welcome sight to see old friends and past acquaintances on such an eerie evening like this…


Male Catfolk Ranger 1
Lord T wrote:
You swear you can smell their horrid breath from across the street, ever time you have passed one this evening.

With his scent, he CAN smell their breath! As long as they are within 30'. Lol!

As Rorrath makes his way through the city he scowls slightly at the smell of rancid breath from the addicts. When gets close to the Minstrel he stops and takes in all the smells.

"Ah, the smell of the city." he says to no one in particular. "Always a odor I have never smelled before every time I make my way through."

When he spots Rain he will exclaim: "Rain! Good to see you again. How goes the brewery? Any new tastes for me to try?"

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

perform check
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Looking at the people coming in she is happly perform on her bagpipes and having fun while doing it. I am just enjoying my time playing and having fun


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

Davina walked down the street towards the Minstrel, rain plinking down on her armour as it fell from the sky. There was something... odd about this night. Pulling her hood up further over her head, Davina hurried towards the tavern.

Stepping into the tavern, she was assaulted by the sound of bagpipes as she made her way towards the bar. As the pipes waxed and waned, she waited at the bar as a catfolk started to chat up the bartender. Lowering her hood, Davina shook out her blonde hair, which had been soaked despite her best intentions to keep it dry. The aasimar sighed, it had been a long day at the Necropolis, it was nice to have some time to relax. In here, it seemed that the oppressive feeling overhanging the city was gone. Looking over at the bartender (Rain, the catfolk called him?), she walked over.

"Hey, could I get a pint of chilled mead please? The night's too hot and wet to have anything else."


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1

Flaurn Ziegler pondered how once aelectrical lights would have chased back the darkness instead of crude lightning. The records were not clear on what those lights were like or why they didn't generate the frightful roar more recent attempts at aelectricity had come with. The chroniclers must have simply assumed any reader would know, which spoke to the great commonality of the fixtures. How, then, had they vanished so completely?

It did point to the notion that something about the world changed, but the idea of natural laws just arbitrarily changing made no sense. They could be changed, yes, but to just change themselves? But if they had been changed, who had done so and when? Surely something of that magnitude would have been a tremendous working. Something the Half-God might have done, but the Empire had aelectricity after his fall. So it could not be him. What else, then?

Something or someone hidden, of course. But now he was inventing instead of explaining. Absent evidence he should-

Flaurn jostled into Rorrath, entirely lost in thought, and pulled his staff back as he stepped away so he didn't accidentally strike the man.

"Forgive me, I was lost in thought and not paying sufficient attention to my surroundings."


Male Catfolk Ranger 1
Davina wrote:

Davina walked down the street towards the Minstrel, rain plinking down on her armour as it fell from the sky. There was something... odd about this night. Pulling her hood up further over her head, Davina hurried towards the tavern.

Stepping into the tavern, she was assaulted by the sound of bagpipes as she made her way towards the bar. As the pipes waxed and waned, she waited at the bar as a catfolk started to chat up the bartender. Lowering her hood, Davina shook out her blonde hair, which had been soaked despite her best intentions to keep it dry. The aasimar sighed, it had been a long day at the Necropolis, it was nice to have some time to relax. In here, it seemed that the oppressive feeling overhanging the city was gone. Looking over at the bartender (Rain, the catfolk called him?), she walked over.

"Hey, could I get a pint of chilled mead please? The night's too hot and wet to have anything else."

Rain is a PC who has not posted in the gameplay thread yet. Rorrath knows him from being a stablehand. I was posting what Rorrath would say once he arrives to respond.


Male Catfolk Ranger 1
Flaurn Ziegler wrote:

Flaurn Ziegler pondered how once aelectrical lights would have chased back the darkness instead of crude lightning. The records were not clear on what those lights were like or why they didn't generate the frightful roar more recent attempts at aelectricity had come with. The chroniclers must have simply assumed any reader would know, which spoke to the great commonality of the fixtures. How, then, had they vanished so completely?

It did point to the notion that something about the world changed, but the idea of natural laws just arbitrarily changing made no sense. They could be changed, yes, but to just change themselves? But if they had been changed, who had done so and when? Surely something of that magnitude would have been a tremendous working. Something the Half-God might have done, but the Empire had aelectricity after his fall. So it could not be him. What else, then?

Something or someone hidden, of course. But now he was inventing instead of explaining. Absent evidence he should-

Flaurn jostled into Rorrath, entirely lost in thought, and pulled his staff back as he stepped away so he didn't accidentally strike the man.

"Forgive me, I was lost in thought and not paying sufficient attention to my surroundings."

Rorrath waves him off. "No worries".


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1
Rorrath wrote:
Flaurn Ziegler wrote:


"Forgive me, I was lost in thought and not paying sufficient attention to my surroundings."
Rorrath waves him off. "No worries".

Flaurn nodded politely and moved on into the Minstrel, trying to find a seat a bit away from the crowd. He had to connect with a delving group soon. His savings would not last forever.


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

Rorrath, good to see you.
I smile and nod to the bar, The bramble stout has come out really well, it's a good session beer too: solid but not too powerful.
I finish tapping a keg behind the bar and pat the barman on the shoulder, then I nod to Davina: Hey, I just work for the brewery! Buy the beer from him.I jerk my thumb toward the real barman, then step out next to Davina and Rorrath, The Bramble Stout's good. Then I stop for a moment and give Davina a long look, Hey, you're touched aren't you, like me? and points to my golden eyes with silver-nailed fingers, I hardly ever get to meet another, hey, let me get you that drink.
I get a round of drinks for Rorrath, Davina and myself, then turn to observe the bard: Hey, Rorrath, she's totally your type, talented too. You should buy her a drink when she's done. Then I pause for a second, Hey, that guy who bumped into you had the same idea, he's headed right up by the stage.

Lots to say, just trying to involve everyone.

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

perform check

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

playing my bagpipes I finish the last song and go over to the keep and get a small glass of wine and a small plate of food. Thank you Keep, I will be taking a 15 minute break and then I will start performing again.

looking around I find an open table near the door and sit down to enjoy my food, I look around and hear a couple of people talking about some bramble stout and ponder about it for a moment I must try some of that when I am done performing here tonight

I start humming an old tune while I eat and drink and just watch to see what people are doing

perception check

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male 1/2 Elf 1-Cleric of Kharos

Liren moves towards the sounds of laughter and ... bagpipes??? He stops at the entry of the establishment, not sure if he should enter. Before he can make up his mind, a pair of customers reel out of the door, almost knocking him to the ground. While the door is still open, and before he loses his nerve, he rushes into the light, noise and smells of the tavern.
He stands slightly stunned, not sure what to do or where to go. This being his first time in a public house, he is not sure of how to act, or where to go, so he just stands there, in the middle of the entryway, eyes darting back and forth as he tries unsuccessfully to absorb everything at once.


Roll me a perception check Liren

The real bartendar Zade, a skinny, balding fellow glares at Rain as he steps behind the bar a serves himself and his friends That be a silver shield a piece for the beers He then looks over at Ayaki and smiles before pouring her a glass of wine that he slides over to her For you lass its on the house...never heard such sweet music from pipes like those...


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

Davina pulled out her coinpurse, pulling a fews silver coin and a couple extra copper pieces out, giving them to the bartender.

"Thank you sir." Grabbing the drinks, she handed them over to their respective owners. Answering the aasimar, she replied, "Yes, I am touched as well. I spend much of my time either at Bladehold or at the Necropolis, though, so I don't get time to explore the city as much as I used to sadly. My last night on post for the next few weeks was tonight, so I decided to get out to here, actually relax for a bit rather than wait on edge about an undead horde coming out of the Necropolis."

Davina looked down at her armored chest and chuckled, "I suppose I probably should have headed home and changed out of this." she tapped her scale armor, "For something a little more suited for spending the night at the pub."


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Tony quickly opens the door, slips in and shuts it again. Shaking off his cloak, he sails his hat across the room onto the hatrack with a grin.
"TONY!" Shouts some patrons as he comes in.
Smiling and greeting old friends, he sidles up to the bar.
"Zade my old friend! What do you have for me tonight?" He begins his long established routine, sliding a silver down the bar to him. "Did I hear bagpipes?"


Zade looks at you Tony and notices the coin you have just placed on the bar, he scopes it up and pours a cold stout ale for you with lots of foam in a large beer stein and grabs a plate from the kitchen of what looks like roasted mutton. He places both in front of you and the motions with a smile toward Ayaki and her pipes sitting at a table by herself with a plate full of food and some wine.


Male 1/2 Elf 1-Cleric of Kharos

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

After She get's done enjoying her meal she goes up and sings one song with out her pipes.
perform check
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

after that I look around the room and try to take some requests for songs and I will sing them or play them on my bagpipes.

perform check
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 (if pipes)
perform check
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 (if Sing)

I do a total of 5 more songs of their choice and take the floppy hat laying at my feet and ask nicely for everyone here tonight that liked my music I am here for you playing for tips. Please tip me if you would if not that's fine too
Diplomacy check
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Thank you and make sure to tell the keep if you liked my performances or not!
I go back to my table after everyone has given me some tips (if they do) and grab the wine glass and look at the keep. Hey Zade, can I try some of that bramble stout that those fellows over there were talking about sir? hands him a few coppers.


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

I tip Ayaki generously: You're really good: my friend Rorrath here was really getting lost in the music. As Ayaki continues taking tips I call after her, Come and have a drink with us, after you're done.

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

winks at Rain and states only if your buying

after done collecting my tips and getting my drink from the bar I decide why not since they are the only ones to ask me to join them

Hello there!, so what would your names be? I caught Rorrath, but which one is he? [b/] smiles at everyone at the table and leans backwards flexing her arms in a stretch [b] sometimes I get a bit sore while playing if I play too long. Anyhow what are you all talking about anything good?


Liren

Spoiler:

From your spot just outside the door, you swear you hear a scream just as your about to get the nerve to walk in the Ghostly Minstrel. You look around and at first don't see anything but the rain, after a second or two everything is illuminated by a flash of lightning and you hear another scream. Thankfully this time you spot its source a frightened, young comely girl with blond hair that wears the clothes befitting a seamstress. She looks like she is about to get mugged by four thuggish types over in the alley to the left of Rastor's Weapons. You would suspect that if someone doesn't get involved soon the City Guard will be cleaning up the body of the girl all to soon. Can we say CSI Ptolus

Ayaki, Zade just smiles at you when you come over and lets out a sigh before taking your money, your pretty sure that despite the kinda off performance you just had he might have a thing for you. Its probably cause your a bard :P You suspect you may be called back to perform here again however before the next time your sure you need to get in some practice of some sort. The patrons of the bar are somewhat stingy with there offerings but when its all said and done you wind up with an extra 3 gold thrones, a silver shield and 9 copper pennies.

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

blushes at Zade and smiles after the fact at him when she catches him looking at her. damn... another one Hey at least I will have a place to play. Hopefully I do better next time though

Taldor

Ayaki Kitsune wrote:

winks at Rain and states only if your buying

after done collecting my tips and getting my drink from the bar I decide why not since they are the only ones to ask me to join them

Hello there!, so what would your names be? I caught Rorrath, but which one is he? smiles at everyone at the table and leans backwards flexing her arms in a stretch sometimes I get a bit sore while playing if I play too long. Anyhow what are you all talking about anything good?

I'm Rain and this is our new friend Davina, she protects the city at the Necropolis. Which makes her a whole lot tougher than most people in here.


Male 1/2 Elf 1-Cleric of Kharos

Liren starts to move towards the strickened woman, his staff out before him. As he nears the thugs he calls out, "In the name of Kharos, what do you think you are doing?" As he approches, Liren casts light to draw more attention to the thieves.


Everyone who is in the Ghostly Minstrel roll me a percerption check


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

”Thanks Rain. Always did know a good brew.” Rorrath takes a swig of his drink.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

perception check
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Hey rain and davina nice to meet you glad that some is doing that for us thank you for your service


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18

It runs in the family I suppose. I was almost expected to do something like that.Davina replied to the kitsune, then passed the girl a couple coins, "You play really well."

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

Thank you so much *blushes kindly*


Rorrath

Spoiler:

With your keen kitty ears and eyes you notice a man standing at the door to the inn, he seemed to be nervous as if he wanted to come in but was not sure if he should or should not. He had been standing there quite sometime when your ears heard a scream though from within the inn it was sort of muffled which is why you think no one else must have heard it. Right after a second scream and some lightning the man at the door turned and ran out into the night towards an alley. Its too dark to see what is going on in the alley from where you are sitting though.


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Tony talks the other patrons near him out of throwing bar nuts at the minstrel, then gets up and goes over to give her a couple of coppers as consolation.


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

Rorrath quickly stands.

"I heard some screams and someone ran to an alley. Rain, assist me!" he says and bolts out the door.


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

Hearing what the catfolk cried, Davina hurried out of the door after him.

"And I took the night off." The aasimar bemoaned, throwing her hood up as she stepped into the rainy night.

Wow, it was literally impossible for me to detect the disturbance.


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1
Lord T wrote:
Everyone who is in the Ghostly Minstrel roll me a percerption check

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Tony was in the middle of dropping a couple of coppers into the minstrels bowl when the catfolk man growled something about screams and charged off.

Tony looked around, surprised. "Wait! What screams?"
With a brief glance at his barely touched meal, Tony grimaced. He had to help anyway. He dashed to the door (grabbing his hat on the way) and followed the catfolk out.


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1

Flaurn watched three people rush out of the Minstrel.

This must be how adventures started. Or at the worst, an amusing misunderstanding. Good enough, then.

Flaurn rose and followed the others.

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

after collecting her coins, I make sure that my whip and my sword is on me and follow the rest of them out the door.


male Aasimar (musetouched) ninja 4

Dammit.
I spring after Rorrath.
Right behind you.

The moment I have a clue which way we're heading I will try to slip into the shadows (unless that puts me miles off the pace
stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

When Rorrath gets outside he will look and smell around for the person that ran off.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Rorrath

Spoiler:

You look around and at first don't see anything but the rain, after a second or two everything is illuminated by a flash of lightning. Thankfully this time you spot its source a frightened, young comely girl with blond hair that wears the clothes befitting a seamstress. She looks like she is about to get mugged by four thuggish types over in the alley to the left of Rastor's Weapons. Running towards the mugging is the man who was standing at the the door he seems to be a priest of some sort from the way he is dressed. You hear over the ran him yell at the thugs "In the name of Kharos, what do you think you are doing?

The thugs look up at him and you realize these guys are going to like have two victims soon by the look on their faces. You get the feeling they thing this priest and the girl are easy pickings. Two of them move toward the priestly guy while the other two stay back one holding the wrist of the girl to prevent her from running.

Liren

Spoiler:

As you approach the girl and the thugs, you yell at a challenge. The thugs do look up but from the look on their faces they are not impressed with you at all and in fact seem to look you up and down as if trying to figure out what sort of valuables you might have on your person.

Two of them move toward you while the other two stay back one holding the wrist of the girl to prevent her from running.

Everyone who charged after Rorrath
You come to the door or are stand just outside the door you notice Rorrath scanning the area outside the Minstrel her focus seems to stop on the alley to the left of Rastor's Weapons just after a flash of lightning.

Everyone roll init


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

How far away are the thugs? The idea is that if they are not too far away he will climb up a nearby wall and approach stealthily from the rooftop.


Female Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 1

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Davina looked at the alleyway and grimaced. The thugs seemed to be advancing on a pair of victims.

"Hey you,"Davina shouted at the scruffy looking men, "you're outnumbered and out-matched. If you stand down now, nobody has to get hurt."

Diplomacy maybe?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Turning to the group that came out with her, Davina murmured, "I would ask that you don't kill them unless you really have to, they need to face justice and that's not given by a brawl in the streets. I'd also like to have time off again in my life, if they die, chances are that Bladehold will never let up on work for me."

The first part has been written assuming that they are within 60 feet. If they're not, disregard it. Still keeping the second part though.


Male Human Rogue-(Swashbuckler) L4- AC19 (T16F15)CMD20 | Saves: F3 R8 W0 | HP 18/39 | Perc: +5

Tony grimaces as he slaps his hat on and steps out into the rain again amongst the others that followed the catfolk. His hat and cape had not had time to dry and felt cold and clammy against his skin.
He looked around, hand on hilt.
"Don't kill who? I can't see anything!" He briefly considered lighting a torch to see by, but the downpour made it impossible.
Note to self; purchase a waterproof lightsource... Tony thought, staring into the darkness.
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Qadira

Female Kitsune Bard 1/Rouge 1-- hp 15 (2d8+2)-- Init +3 -- AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)-- Fort +1,-- Ref +5, --Will +2

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Init roll


Male Catfolk Ranger 1

I would imagine that everyone would be able to see down the alley since Liren cast a light spell.


Male Human (Prustan) Wizard (Diviner) 1

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Flaurn drew his wand when he saw there might be serious trouble, but held off magic until he was sure.


Male 1/2 Elf 1-Cleric of Kharos

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Did my light spell go off??


Male 1/2 Elf 1-Cleric of Kharos

Never mind about the light spell. Missed that entry first time round. Sorry


Yeah it went off Liren that why you got their attention

Flaurn you seem to have the highest init go ahead and take your action

1 to 50 of 210 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ptolus Nights and Dungeon Days All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.