Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

ProfPotts' Legacy of Fire PBP

Game Master Alexander Scott


2,251 to 2,300 of 2,898 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>

"Rashid. Stop!" blurts the half-orc. "It's a trap!"


Male Dwarf Cleric 5

Rashid immediately stops moving.

"Well then, please, try to remove it..."

He steps backwards in the direction of Yousef, and mutters a brief prayer.

Casting Guidance on Yousef, so that he can get a +1 to that Disable Device roll ;-)


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

"I'm sensing the same aura on all the statues. All of them might be trapped... Be careful Yousef..."

Spellcraft 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Despite the potential danger, Lavender stays up close enough to couriously watch Yousef attempt to disarm the magical traps.


Yousef silently approaches the statues, mumbling, "Saranae, Saranae, Saranae..." and then whistles a sad tune.

Disable Device 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 33
skill+MW tools+trapfinding+guidence


"Lav's Right. The statues all hold moderately powerfull magics, let's determine what they are before getting too close." Bahram approches cautiously, getting as close as he dares and inspecting the auras generated by the statues.

Spellcraft 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Kn, Arcana 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


m dwarven page 18 druid 5th

nervously, trying to watch others and the hole in the wall


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

Lavender watches intently as Yousef starts disabling the magical trap.

Qadira

Bahram:
You're not sure of the exact effects, but all the statues' auras seem the same, and appear to be of a fire evocation type... Then, as Yousef continues his seemingly random efforts (including, it seems, snipets of both divine and arcane mystical words and gestures), the aura on the statue he's facing disipates...

Yousef:
As you continue your efforts (including snipets of both divine and arcane mystical words and gestures you've picked up here and there), you think that you've managed to disarm the statue you're facing... One down, three to go?

Yousef works his... magic?.. on the baboon-headed statue... Apart from him, all seems quiet...


"err... Yousef? Be carefull please. I'm not sure exactly what the statues do but fire is definately involve." he warns the half-orc. Leaning over to Lavander he whispers; "Do we have any wards for fire?"


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

"Wow. So that is what magic traps look like. Makes sense I guess..."

Bahram Zarishu wrote:
Leaning over to Lavander he whispers; "Do we have any wards for fire?"

Lavender nods as she continues watching Yousef. "Stop, drop, and roll." She whispers back.


Disable Device Rolls w/Guidance (I assume)
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20
Reflex Saves
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
AC vs traps 18

Qadira

Moving on to the shrouded statue, Yousef keeps trying... at first nothing happens, but when he continues in his efforts... a blast of flames erupts from the statue, filling the room!

That's 5d4 fire damage to everyone, with a DC 11 Reflex save (so Yousef passed that) for half damage (or no damage with Evasion of course)...

Pressing on, Yousef tries again... unleashing another burst of flames!

Same again!

Knowledge (arcana) or (religion) DC 26:
The flame blasts only seem to come when someone fiddles with the statues... simply leaving them alone may be the answer...


Burst one; Ref 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17; half damage of 5d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 2, 2) = 12 = 6.
Burst two; Ref 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7; Full damage of 5d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 3, 3, 2) = 10 for a total of 16. Ouch.
Kn; Arcana 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 YESS!

"Yousef! Stop it!" Bahram shouts as he has a flash of inspiration. "Look. Everytime you fiddle with the statues, flame gouts out. I think that if you just leave them alone we'll be fine. So please, just stop."

Edit; Just updated my hp aaaand.... I've got two whole ones left. Anybody feel like doling out some healing?


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

Immunity Magical Sleep; Resist electricity 10
F +2; R +3; W +3 { +2 vs Enchantment
AC 12; TAC 12; FFAC 10; CMD 12
hp 26 | Temp 0 | NL 0

Ref 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Ref 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

10d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 2) = 18/2 =9 fire damage.

"Gahhh! Get it out get it out!" Lavender says, droping to the floor and rolling to smother the flames. Lavender sits up, frowning at her new smoking clothes, only for fire to erupt again! "Ahhh! Yousef STOP!"

I think we all could use some healing now.


Male Dwarf Cleric 5

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 2 = 19, for 5d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 1, 1, 3) = 10 / 2 = 5 Fire damage.
Reflex: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6, for 5d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 4, 2, 4) = 14 Fire damage.

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8.

Rashid groans, and pulls out his wand of CLW...

Bahram:
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Lavender:
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Rashid:
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

(Keldar?):
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

I hope that Keldar's wand still has a lot of charges :-/

@Keldar: How many charges *does* your wand still have?

Once the smoke settles, Rashid dusts himself off and comments:

"Right then. Let's ignore the statues for the moment, and try the route that Keldar investigated..."

He then moves in the direction that Keldar indicated earlier...


Covered in soot Bahram breaths easyer at Rashid's ministrations though he looks down at his burnt clothing with disapointment, giving a small click of his tounge as he tries to dust them off but just succeeds in making them flake away in places. Sighing he holds up Nethys's holy symbol between two fingers and rubs it and mutters; "Look, I know we don't talk much and this is a temple dedicated to you so you might be getting the wrong impression or somthing. You know I hold you in the highest esteem and name you my good and I'm telling you right now that I have every intention of seeing this temple restored to a place of higher learning, I know you'd like that, right? And I know you don't like seeing magic go to waste, you want the world full of it, and I'm also telling you that everything we find in here will see the light of day and find a use again in the world. So please, please, please stop getting us killed. Alright?" Sighing again he tucks the holysymbol back into his shirt and follows after the group as they try the other way.


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

Immunity Magical Sleep; Resist electricity 10
F +2; R +3; W +3 { +2 vs Enchantment
AC 12; TAC 12; FFAC 10; CMD 12
hp 35 | Temp 0 | NL 0

"Thank's Rashid!

Are you out of charges? Once were out of the temple we can all pitch in and get another wand of clw.

Qadira

Once the statues are left alone (and everyone keeps well away from them) the flames cease...

Heading to the western doorway, you can see that after about five feet the passage beyond ends, with just a very narrow (a couple of feet tall and wide) opening leading south off the western passage. This narrow opening is choked with centuries old dust and cobwebs, although a quick examination reveals that after a few feet it turns west once more...

The other exit from the room is a wider passage, maybe eight feet wide, to the south, although it appears that this passage narrows to a little under five feet wide (although, unlike the western exit from the room, still with a comfortable ten feet height clearance) and turns east after maybe ten feet. The air from this passage is tinged with a foul metallic scent...


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

"Which way should we go?" Lavender asks the others.


Male Dwarf Cleric 5

Rashid still has 20 charges on his wand, but I don't believe we have used too much from Keldar's wand, so we should still be fine :-)

Rashid shrugs.

"Shall we investigate the narrower passage first? The air from the southern passage has a disturbing metallic tang..."


"Sure. Let's crawl through the cobwebs. I'm sure there are no surprises that way." Bahram says his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Either way is bound to hold dangers, I hardly think a smell is much of an indicator over cobwebs."

Pinching his brow he sighs and waves a hand, reminding you just how much of a dandy he can be. "Oh, fine. Don't mind me, I'm just finding the thought of another spider rather less than appealing right now. Maybee we should light a torcha nd burn our way through? Does anyone have a torch?"


m dwarven page 18 druid 5th

reflex 1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8failing both10d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1, 2, 2) = 22

F+7/R +2/ W +7 cmd 15
AC 14/10/14 HP 51/
27 -4 wis
only need 4 charges off wand to heal up. My wand has 42 charges. We should switch so can use this one more now.

Qadira

Stooping the enter the small cobweb and dust filled passage the group squeeze their collective way through... after about fifteen feet the passage opens onto a chamber a little under fifteen feet (north-south) by ten feet (east-west). The floor of this chamber is covered with centuries of untouched dust. Along the walls, cobwebs cover gruesome fresco work depicting unworthy souls dismembered by demonic sphinxes. In the west wall (facing you as you enter), a pair of niches hold painted statues of gynosphinxes, glaring with wooden menace from beneath layers of ancient filth. A third niche stands empty to the south, while a fourth filled with rubble lies to the north.

As the group enter the chamber, the two statues of female sphinxes lurch to life, padding from their niches, carved wooden leonine claws covered in flaking paint and a layer of dirt tapping menacingly as they cross the floor...

... only to stop in their tracks as they appear to spot the holy symbol of Nethys which Bahram is still carrying. Bowing low, the two statues retreat to their niches, where they take their poses once more and cease their movement...


Stoping in his tracks Bahram fishes out the holy symbol and rubs it between thumb and fore-finger, approching the two statues cautiously. "Right... Stay! he mutters and activates his detect magic.

"Maybee they were four once?" he ventures as he inspects the empty niche and the rubble filled one.


Male Dwarf Cleric 5

Right. Well, in that case, Rashid's wand is down to 16 charges ;-)

When the sphinxes step out of their alcoves, a prayer to the Dawnflower rises unbidden to Rashid's lips, but he relaxes when the statues back down upon seeing Bahram's holy symbol.

He then turns and smiles at the young sorcerer.

"It would appear the the Everlight is not the only one who looks after her own!"

Assuming the sphinxes remain non-hostile, Rashid begins to conduct a search of the room, being careful to not touch the statues...

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34.


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

"Isn't that similar to the statue that we saw in the city after escaping the gnolls?" Lavender says, going up close to take a good look at the Sphinx statues.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


"Do you mean the ones in the mechants guild?. Those were scimitar vieldng women Lav." Bahram mutters in replie.


m dwarven page 18 druid 5th

F+7/R +2/ W +7 cmd 15
AC 14/10/14 HP 51/
-4 wis

check out the room, keeping Bahram between me and those things.
+9 normal, +13 stone works. take 10 or 20.


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min
Bahram Zarishu wrote:
"Do you mean the ones in the mechants guild?. Those were scimitar vieldng women Lav." Bahram mutters in replie.

"Yeah Bahram, I got that much. I mean, Do you think it is the same kind of magic that was used? Maybe whomever made these Sphinx made that statue?"

Qadira

Bahram:
You detect moderate auras of magic from the two statues... but also from the wall in the back of the southern niche... As always, that's all you get without additional rolls...

Rashid:
You notice several flakes of plaster scattered by the rear wall of the southern niche... but no corresponding cracks in the plasterwork itself. Touching the wall, you feel the outline of a door where none can be seen... then the wall appears to fade to translucence - an effect you've come to realise means you've just seen through an illusion - and you can clearly see the secret door concealed behind the illusionary wall...

Lavender:
The statues appear to be carved from wood and painted. No doubt they'd, at one time, have appeared quite realistic - especially in the dim light of an underground room - but time has damaged the paintwork and the wood beneath, leaving the statues looking the worse for wear...

Keldar:
The northern, rubble-filled, 'niche' appears to actually be a corridor which the rubble has blocked. Your expert eye suggests that it would take a considerable effort to clear - the work of many dwarves with the right equipment over many days - but there's every chance that there are further chambers beyond... although it's impossible to tell from here what state those chambers may be in after so many years of ruin...


Male Dwarf Cleric 5

Rashid's attention is drawn to the southern (empty) niche.

Interesting...

"There is a door over here..."

He then appears to reach through the wall, and opens a door!


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

"You poor fellas could use a new paint job. don't worry we plan to bring you and this whole temple back up to it former glory!" Lavender says to the sphinxes, not really caring if they are intelligent or not.

Rashid al-Gahiji wrote:

"There is a door over here..."

He then appears to reach through the wall, and opens a door!

"Hey, good find Rashid! This place is diffidently starting to meet my expectations of a temple of the god of magic! What is behind the door?" Lavender says, heading towards Rashid and the illusionary wall.


"Great! You found it!" Bahram grins as Rashid opens the door, unable to help himself he looses focus again as he inspects the illusionary wall. 'Moderately powerfull yet such a simple spell, I wonder...'


m dwarven page 18 druid 5th
Rashid al-Gahiji wrote:

Rashid's attention is drawn to the southern (empty) niche.

Interesting...

"There is a door over here..."

He then appears to reach through the wall, and opens a door!

Good,,good. This way is blocked off

Qadira

The secret door behind the illusionary wall swings open to another chamber, maybe thirty feet east-west by fifteen feet north-south. A narrow archway leads south from the new chamber, but that appears to be the only other exit.

Three spacious tubs dominate this room, with large terracotta braziers placed between them. Narrow vents leads into the ceiling above each brazier, evidently the source of the sand and grit covering the floor. Too small for a grown man or dwarf, the vents look like even a halfling or gnome would be hard pressed to squeeze their way through.

Warped and decrepit racks stand along the walls, the amphorae they once held now laying on the floor in shattered fragments. Sagging stone shelves hold dozens of small clay jars and bowls.

A rank stench emanates from a strange heap of debris in the room's northwest corner (to your right as you peer into the room). Apparently made from broken bits of furniture and hundreds of torn papyrus pages, a narrow hole leads into the centre of the pile.


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

"Uhh, you guys think something is living in that hole?"


Male Dwarf Cleric 5

Rashid steps cautiously into the room.

"Probably, Lavender; let's be careful..."

He then begins to cautiously investigate the room (leaving the 'nest' for last).

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26.


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min
Rashid al-Gahiji wrote:

"Probably, Lavender; let's be careful..."

"Yay~, just what I hoped for..." Lavender says, sarcastically. She moves over to a comfortable spot withing 15 ft of the hole, and ready's a colorspray in case anything "friendly" decides to come out to "play".

While waiting Lavender will watch and listen to the hole (from 15 ft away)
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


m dwarven page 18 druid 5th

Undead


Yousef draws his heavy crossbow, loads it, and aims it at the hole.

Readied Action: Shoot whatever comes out of the hole.
.
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage 1d10 ⇒ 1
And if Yousef gets the jump on it.
Sneak Attack 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9

Qadira

Beginning his search, Rashid quickly discovers that many of the clay jars and bowls remaining on the shelves contain what appear to be the rotted or dusty remnants of ancient pastes or herbs...

Craft (alchemy) or Knowledge (arcana) DC 16:
Some of the dried out pastes (four in total) appear to be ancient potions which would still be potable - just add water.

Rashid:
As you're going about your search, you notice slight movement from the corner of the ceiling... and more from one of the vents... Glancing up you see that there are two halfling-sized creatures moving across the ceiling - hunched over wretches with long pliable arms like tentacles capped with five wide, spiny, claws. They have grey skin, round all-black eyes, and mouths like holes filled with needle-sharp teeth, but little else in the way of features...

As Lavender and Yousef watch the debris pile, a creature starts to crawl out... a hunched over, halfling-sized, wretch with long pliable arms like tentacles capped with five wide, spiny, claws. It has grey skin, round all-black eyes, and a mouth like a hole filled with needle-sharp teeth, but little else in the way of features...

Knowledge (dungeoneering) DC 12:
The creature is a choker, a vicious and unnaturally quick aberration known for its love of skittering across walls and ceilings, as well as its talents in strangling its prey.

... As the thing emerges, Lavender lets loose with a spray of bright, clashing, colours, even as Yousef fires off a crossbow bolt. The creature lets out a high-pitched scream, screwing its eyes shut tight, but seems to be having a hard time moving as it feebly tries to crawl back into its den, despite the crossbow bolt portruding from what passes for its shoulder...


Knowledge dungeoneering 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"What the hell is that pathetic thing?"


m dwarven page 18 druid 5th

F+7/R +2/ W +7 cmd 15
AC 14/10/14 HP 51/
51 -4 wis

init1d20 ⇒ 17
reaction is uncertainty. What is it? Is it dangerous to us? What the, they fired upon it, so must be.
Die UNDEAD creature!!! move and attack with scimatar 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Dwarf Cleric 5

Craft(Alchemy): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20.

Going over the many jars and pots, Rashid discovers four in particular that attract his attention.

"I think that these are dehydrated potions; we just need to add some water, and they will be as good as new..."

His voice trails off as the creature crawls out of its lair.

"I am not sure what it is, Yousef, but beware! There are two more crawling around on the ceiling!"

Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4.

If they are within reach, Rashid will try to attack one with his scimitar...

MW Consecrated Scimitar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20, for 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11.

Failing that, if he can catch two of them within a Soundburst, he will do so, hoping to stun them enough that they fall to the ground!

Soundburst: 1d8 ⇒ 6 damage, as well as a DC 16 Fort save or be stunned for one round.


Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
AC 19
CMD 18

"Wha-? Yousef replies dumbly as he looks up towards the ceiling.

I'll see what happens first before declaring any actions.


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

Immunity Magical Sleep; Resist electricity 10
F +2; R +3; W +3 { +2 vs Enchantment
AC 12; TAC 12; FFAC 10; CMD 12
hp 35 | Temp 0 | NL 0

"Eww, what are they? ...What! The ceiling?" Lavender says, backing up and looking up at the ceiling.

Init 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

If Lavender can get both of them with a color spray , she does. Otherwise she greases the area they are in, both of them if possible.

Color Spray (DC 16)
Grease (DC 16)

Qadira

Quote:
"Eww, what are they? ...What! The ceiling?"

Seeing that the two creatures crawling across the ceiling are widely spread out (one in the corner, one by the vents), Lavender conjures up a layer of mystical grease across the ceiling and walls in the corner... only so see the creature there still cling on, it's grip somehow unnaturally powerful...

Quote:
Die UNDEAD creature!!!

Clearly suffering from a broken brain after the encounter with the lamia, Keldar leaps across to the pitiful wounded, blind, and stunned creature trying to crawl back into the debris pile, and easily hacks the thing's head off...

The creature on the ceiling by the vents scampers back up them and out of sight...

The last of the creatures skitters across the wall (seemingly uneffected by it being coated in mystic grease) and vanishes through the small archway in the chamber's southern wall...

Rashid and Yousef are left without targets...


Yousef watches the things scamper away as he reloads his crossbow.


m dwarven page 18 druid 5th
ProfPotts wrote:
Quote:
"Eww, what are they? ...What! The ceiling?"

Seeing that the two creatures crawling across the ceiling are widely spread out (one in the corner, one by the vents), Lavender conjures up a layer of mystical grease across the ceiling and walls in the corner... only so see the creature there still cling on, it's grip somehow unnaturally powerful...

Quote:
Die UNDEAD creature!!!

Clearly suffering from a broken brain after the encounter with the lamia, Keldar leaps across to the pitiful wounded, blind, and stunned creature trying to crawl back into the debris pile, and easily hacks the thing's head off...

The creature on the ceiling by the vents scampers back up them and out of sight...

The last of the creatures skitters across the wall (seemingly uneffected by it being coated in mystic grease) and vanishes through the small archway in the chamber's southern wall...

Rashid and Yousef are left without targets...

is it bleeding, PP? If, so Ah, it bleeds. Must not be undead than. What, ceiling? Where, dont see nothin


hp 35 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +2 | R +3 | W +3 | Init +8 | Per +8 || LL 8 || Sp ~/8/2 ||| SpC 8min

"Any idea where the vents lead to? I'd hate to have these things get the drop on us later..."

Lavender readies a lightning lance in case they return.

Ranged (Touch): Lightning Lance 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 /Electricity Damage1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 /19x2 } (x7)

2,251 to 2,300 of 2,898 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ProfPotts' Legacy of Fire PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.