[Private] LoreMaster GM Dead Suns AP

Game Master vlaovich88


101 to 150 of 734 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Human mystic 1(healer) HP:10/10 SP:6/6 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:6 Resolve:3/5 percept:+11

After they finish their conversation, Dahlia suggests they go to kreels quarters to have a look around.

ready


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

You may, but you not take any of it. It belongs to the family of Kreel.


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 1 Vesk | SP 6/9 HP 13/13 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 15/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

Ready


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

can we get a description of the gear


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

he was wearing overall and work boots. He looked like a normal dock worker except his starfinder society badge. He didn't seem to have much of anything on him except a small portable computer and cred stick.


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 1 | SP 0/7 HP 11/11 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9 |Active conditions: None.

Alim sits quietly, listening to all the inquires everyone is presenting, and the answers that follow. He nods in agreement to the possible theory of people posing as gang members to cover up a murder, as both Hux and Katara discuss this.

After taking in all the information, and taking the credstick, Alim stands. "I am with Dahlia, I am ready to investigate Kreel's office. Please, take care of Kreel's things, and please let me know if any arrangements are to be made for Kreel to be put to rest." Alim looks back one more time at Kreel's things, that now sit on the desk. His eye catches once more on the Starfinder Society badge. He nods in respect towards it, and takes Kreel's computer back into his upper right arm. He looks around at his comrades. "We can further investigate his computer when we reach his office space."

Alim turns back to Chiskisk. "Thank you for meeting with us and giving us this opportunity to find justice for Kreel, and to help bring the balance back to what Kreel's life was. We appreciate all that you have offered to us for information. We will be in contact."


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool grabs his credstick and follows Alim. thinking about the abundance of information comparing it to what little he really know about Kreel. Tool was looking for a place to belong and Kreel was offering that to him there wasnt much more he know about kreel.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

If you are done with questions for me for now, I have a meeting to go to. Thank you for accepting this job. Please keep me in the loop about what you find out. Chisksik places a flash drive on their desk. That has my contact information on it. I would recommend getting some rest before getting into the investigation, first because you have had a long day, second because the hotel I recommended tends to fill up quickly and I would hate to see you staying in a shady one. Chisksik stands up from the desk. I will leave a note with the receptionist so that when you are ready to investigate Kreel's office, she will send someone to show you where it is. With that, they walk across the the room to look over a book before heading out.

You have a few moments while they are reading to look over Kreel's belongings. All he had on him was his clothing, a credstick, starfinder society badge, and personal computer. When you guys look at the computer, Chiskisk says You may take that with you since I need to leave in a few moments. Just please return it once you look through it.

Well, this part is largely up to you where you want to go. It is getting late so keep that in mind. I will give you guys time to discuss and come to a decision on the next step. Once you agree on what to do, I will progress the story.


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 1 Vesk | SP 6/9 HP 13/13 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 15/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

Katara stands grabbing his credstick Thank you for all the information, I will do all i can to ensure that Kreel's killer gets the justice they deserve.

Katara follows Alim and Tool out the room and to Kreel's office. Kreel offered me a chance to restart my life and escape past mistakes, I must avenge his death, for meeting me at the shuttle bay for recruitment is part of the reason he is dead. I must live on with the chance at life he has given me in exchange for his own.


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 1 Vesk | SP 6/9 HP 13/13 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 15/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

As they exit the room Katara makes a suggestion. I would suggest to make efficient use of time we split and send those with the skills to access the laptop to the hotel to reserve us rooms and then the others go to check out the office. Also how many of us have computer cracking skills, if 2 of us can i would suggest sending one to the office and the other to the hotel just in case.


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

I was thinking the same thing Tool cringes at the thought we should be safe here they really cant come after us well we are here if we had 2 of us look around here well the other go to the hotel. we wouldn't be giving anyone time to do anything here well we are off getting rooms if it is a inside job. computers +7


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 1 | SP 0/7 HP 11/11 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9 |Active conditions: None.

Alim watches Chiskisk as he leaves the room, and looks at his fellow comrades.

"I think we should all turn in for the night. Katara can rest to regain his strength, and we will need everyone to be in the best frame of mind to begin this investigation. We can all regroup in the morning to discuss where to go from here."

He listens to what Katara has to say, and responds. "I would agree that this would be a wise move, Katara. My objection to it is that we are still young in our skills, and we are in an unfamiliar location. I fear that splitting us up would possibly result in more injury." He motions to Katara's injury. "Point in case, we were on the docks not even a few moments when you got hit. We mustn't rush into things. History has shown us time and time again that waiting and resting to be in a clear state of mind when making decisions would be the wise move. Also, moving during the daytime may be safer..." Alim looks at everyone in the group, his black eyes taking the time to make direct eye contact with each of them. "We must remain safe. I am okay if we vote on this, if we do not all agree."


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 1 Vesk | SP 6/9 HP 13/13 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 15/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

While i might agree Alim, we don't know who has orchestrated this fiasco and what reach they have. It is imperative that we get to Kreel's office ASAP so as to ensure that no one else can enter and tamper with any evidence while we sleep and relax.


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

I'd have to agree with katara on that. I think we need to get what we can from the office quick. I think we should all go for safety and just to have as many eyes searching as possible. Even if we can't get into the hotel he segested. We are looking for seedy characters here a seedy hotel may not be the worst place in the galaxy to set up shop.


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

Before leaving Hux also grabs his credstick and promptly stored it in his cheek pouches.


Female Human mystic 1(healer) HP:10/10 SP:6/6 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:6 Resolve:3/5 percept:+11

"I don't like the idea of splitting up to search the office, if someone wants to ransack it, they should meet with all the resistance we can muster. " Dahlia adds when splitting up is mentioned.

ready to go to the office


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

worst comes to worst we nap in the office. But i believe we should check the office as soon as possible before anyone else can


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 1 Vesk | SP 6/9 HP 13/13 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 15/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

Well since most are in agreement let's just head to the office together and then see what hotels are leftover afterwards.
Ready


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

sounds good to me
ready


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

ready


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 1 | SP 0/7 HP 11/11 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9 |Active conditions: None.

Alim listens to the discussion. Clearly, everyone is still awake and ready enough to continue on. Alim looks about the group. Seeing the determination in their faces, he nods.

"I am in compliance with going to the office. I am grateful we are at least sticking together..." Alim's voice trails off. But he quickly adds, "But it is important that we all get sleep as soon as we complete our search of Kreel's office. We must keep up our strength and take care of ourselves by giving our body what it naturally needs." He looks at Tool. "That means you, too. All spirits need rest."


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

I'm all for sleeping after the office. The office is the only thing we really control. Outside this building we have no control on the info's contamination by others but the office we can get there before other have a chance to do anything hopefully. Sleep would do us all good it has been a long day.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

You leave the office to head to the receptionist desk. The woman you talked to before is packing up her things when she sees you. Hello again, and I bid you a sad welcome to the society. Headed home for the night?

I am going to assume that you tell her you want to see Kreel's office

She calls in an other employee who has her stuff packed and ready to go home. The woman looks upset that she asked to do another task right at the end of her shift but she leads you to a different building in the complex. After turning down a few hallways, she stops in front of a door that has Kreel's name on it. The woman pulls out a key card and swipes it to unlock the door. She opens in. Here you are, Kreel's office. Don't be here too late. Close the door as you leave.

With that, she heads out. The office is very small. It has a desk, and single bookshelf. There are only two chairs, one on each side of the desk. Also on the desk is a older model computer.

Okay so a little meta game information, this part of the adventure as written is a bit odd. It literally gives me a list of information and the difficulty checks to find it with a few suggestions on the types of the checks that could result in those pieces of information, and how the other GMs have run it is essentially saying give me a ______ check and then gives them all the information they would get from the chart. I didn't want to do that because that is no fun for roleplaying. I am keeping the chart but the information can be obtained from any way you guys describe and if it makes sense. I will either raise or lower the DC of the check you make to get information based on the description you give and how well it is roleplayed. So let the creativity flow here and have fun with the investigation descriptions. With the description, include a skill check that seems the most appropriate for the description. Try to stay in character and remember it is getting late. If you cant think of anything for your character to do or someone already posted the same thing, don't forget you can aid someone else's skill checks. Below I will provide an example of what I mean by a chart in the spoiler. Anyone can open. For now, only give me one action at a time. Lastly, for simplicity sake, I will tell you when you have gathered all the info I have on him so you aren't spending weeks hunting for something does't exist.

Example chart (anyone can open):

dc:10 Favorite color is blue
dc:15 Works as a security guard on docking bay 94
dc:20 Married and has 3 young children
dc:30 Having an affair with his partner's wife

Then if manage to steal his personal computer (slight of hand check) and hack it (computer check) and roll a 32, you would get all the information there but if you only rolled a 12, you would only get that is favorite color is blue. But if you give a good roleplay or do something both logical and creative, I may give you extra info for the check you rolled.


Female Human mystic 1(healer) HP:10/10 SP:6/6 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:6 Resolve:3/5 percept:+11

1. Signs of forced entry before we go in.
2. Signs of tampering inside (mess or open drawers)
3. Boot up the computer, look for current assignments or any recent entries.
4. Did Kreel keep any snacks in his office? I'm feeling kind of peckish.

1. perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

2. perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

3. Hux and Tool, would you assist me with the computer?

4. perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Hux should do the computer he is a little better then me.


Female Human mystic 1(healer) HP:10/10 SP:6/6 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:6 Resolve:3/5 percept:+11

Tool, when we make skill checks like this, usually you can use the aid another action. This means that you make a DC 10 check against the skill in question and, if you succeed, you grant the other person a +2 bonus to their roll. Your computer skill is +9, so you cannot fail to assist. That means when Hux rolls he will be at +13 with your help, instead of +11 alone


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

Dahlia is correct, plus you can take 10 on the check in this situation, I will assume you succeed on the check and so when Hux posts, add the extra 2

The door seems to be in a completely normal state when you enter. As far as you can tell, there is no signs of forced entry.

Kreel seems to be a bit of a messy individual. At first look, you would of thought he may of been ransacked but under further inspection, it seems more likely that he keeps his office slightly unorganized. Nothing seems to be out of place.

Kreel did seem to eat often in his office because in his garbage can you find several empty R2E packages. You also find 3 unopened R2Es.

GM rolls:

1d4 ⇒ 3


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Hux first trys to get into the personal computer. And once getting all the information he can he hands it off to tool for a second opinion.
I've gotten all I can from the computer tool, why don't you take a look and see if I've missed anything.
Once he is done with the computer Hux walks out of the room and then back in trying to simulate what kreel would have done. He looks at the office in the most logical sequence he thinks keel would starting with the door then going to the desk and sitting, looking at the room through kernels eyes trying to see what he would have focused on. Following the desk Hux moves to the book shelf noting what is placed prominently and what is marginalized.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 on the door from outside
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 walking to the desk
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 sitting at the desk observing the room
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 on the book shelf and it's contents
computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 on the desk computer

I assumed he had a desk top style computer if he does I'll try to look at that as well if not then I just comput nothing


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

where are you getting that his computer skill is 9 and mine is 11. How would you even get above an 8 without skill focus?


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

Also dylan can we keep acssessong the computer and making new checks or will a failed check lock the computer or erase information?


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

I think Joe was looking at engineering not computers. That being said, you have bypass written on your sheet as an ability which increases you computer skill by 1. So your skill should be 9 not 8.

For maintaining access, it depends on the computer. Some have countermeasures that will lock out, some will wipe the whole computer, some will set off a trap, and so on. It is hard to tell what countermeasures exist until you have access to a computer or you trigger the countermeasure trying to gain access.

His plays around with the small tablet sized computer. He quickly realizes that this is an old model that has very little memory space on it. Your best guess is that this computer is used as a work computer when leaves the office and pretty much just loads the relevant info from the main computer to it. All you can really find on the personal computer is each of you guy's contact information, Chiskisk contact information. In the notes section of the contact page, you find a short description of each of you and a very brief history (that you would of shared with him... if you lied about your past, your lie is what's in the notes). But that seems to be all he loaded up when he left.

The only other thing of interest with the computer was when you turned it on, it was open to a news page. I will summarize the news in a different post (would be easier to do from my laptop than phone and I typed this on my phone)

Hux doesn't notice anything out of place as he investigates the room. It looks well used by a messy individual. The book shelf looks like it contains almost all books on minerals. Hux's familiarity with physical science recognizes a few books as rare texts on rare sky metal. But beyond those books, you can't seem to find anything of interest.

On to the desk top computer. You boot it up and the same news page pops up right away. I will cover the information you find from the desk top in the same post as the news page. I'll post that in just a few minutes.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

The news page seemed to only have 2 big stories on it. The first is that the "sugar pop" band Strawberry Machine Cake's new album just broke the record for best selling album in all of the pact worlds. The hit single "Star Sugar Heartlove" has managed to beat out any other single by crazy amount in most popular song. There is a link to the song on the page.

The other news is far more interesting (unless we have any Strawberry Machine Cake fans in the group?). Apparently, a few days ago, a ship named the Acreon had returned from the drift but has not attepted to make any communications with the station since its return and has not responded to any communications either. To make things more interesting, the Acreon has brought with it a large rock (bigger than the ship itself). It is attached to the Acreon by a tether. The rock is dubbed "The Drift Rock". After that, the article seems to spiral into wild speculation that people have sent in such as the Acreon’s crew witnessed something significant and were killed to keep it secret, or the entire crew went mad and walked out the airlocks, or the Drift Rock contains precious riches, from rare and valuable minerals to advanced technology, or even legendary treasures of lost Golarion, preserved before the planet disappeared.

Looking at Kreel's search history, you find that this is a story that Kreel has been following since the beginning and you find another article that talks about the hints of a legal battle between the Hardscrabble Collective and Astral Extractions. This article only wants to report facts (as they mention it countless times throughout it) so it doesn't really say much. They know that both groups are claiming the drift rock as theirs but neither group has responded for a request for more information yet.

The computer seems to yield some nice information about Kreel after snooping through his files and such. It was easy to hack into his account but keeps his computer files just as disorganized as he keeps his office. He you manage to find a short bio page he had written about himself recently and can be summarized as "Duravor Kreel is a mid-ranking member of the Starfinder Society. Most of his work focused on mineral prospecting, but he also took an interest in mentoring new and prospective members of the Society."

By reading other files and pieces things together, you learn Kreel was a native of the Diaspora, the diffuse asteroid belt between Verces and Eox, and was known to have ties to dwarves and other mining groups in the region. An outspoken champion of miners’ rights, Kreel was active in challenging large corporate interests that exploited individual miners and laborers, including Astral Extractions.


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 1 Vesk | SP 6/9 HP 13/13 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 15/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

Being no good with searches like this Perception 0 Katara proceeds to simply read the information on the computer. Maybe we should do a quick search on the internet for further information on Astral Extraction using the computer


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool looking for any cameras that may have recorded the comings and goings of the office. checks outside the office and inside the office for anything that could be a camera. Perception check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

The hallways that you walked to get to the office had cameras but the office does not seem to have any.

Okay just want to make a clear time line just because I have recieved a question about it and wanted to clear it up for everyone. You left the office of Chiskisk at around 6pm. It took about 10 minutes to get to the office. From there, everyone has been doing there perception checks while Hux worked on the computer. The gather information from the computer took about 90 minutes. So the current time is 7:40pm. Another gather information check will take 1d4 x30 minutes (with the option to take 10). Or to take 20 will take 1d4 hours to complete. The rolls would be made by me.


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

We should get a copy of the video from that camera and see who's been in and out of his office and check on what meetings and who he met with.


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

thanks i was also wondering about the time.
I'd like to take my time and really pick I've the computer as well as I can, take 20 how would you guys feel about about staying here tonight, it's as bit small maybe but it's relatively safe and free. I've surely made do with worse conditions how do you all feel? Plus if anyone tries to break in to tamper with anything we will already be here to confront them.


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

How would Chiskisk feel about us stay in here? He didn't really want us coming here tonight as it was.


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

I agree with tool, I'd be especially interested in knowing if he has met with any representatives of the companies vying for that big rock. Hux will also use one of the computers to listen to that song just in case it has any relevance to the investigation or lives up to the hype, both of which Hux doubts equally.


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 1 | SP 0/7 HP 11/11 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9 |Active conditions: None.

Alim takes a look around, but clearly is opposed to being here. He listens to everyone's observations and reads over Katara's shoulder as he researches the two articles that were on Kreel's computer.

When sleeping arrangements are brought up, Alim speaks up. "I think it is bold of us to stay in this complex for any longer than we already have. You all could see the woman who brought us here was upset with us coming here at the end of her shift, and I believe it was for no ill reason- she was genuinely tired and we added more to her, throwing off her balance, and I personally upset that we caused that. I believe Chiskisk was kind in letting us come to this office to begin with, and it was kind of the lady who we bothered to have brought here at the end of her shift. We have gathered some basic knowledge of Kreel, such as he was an chaotic organized kind of male, he was semi-lazy as he enjoyed R2E meals seemingly frequently, and that he read the news. We can detect no foul play here as of right now, and can presume this office is as he left it."

Alim motions to Dahlia. "If you are still hungry, take some of the remaining R2E if you so desire, but I believe nothing more can come from staying here."

He moves to the door, picking up Kreel's portable computer that was with him at the docks, snuggling it comfortably into his upper right hand. "I believe what we all need right now is sleep. We should head over to see if there is any more room available where Chiskisk suggested; if not, we can look for other 'seedy' places, as you suggested Hux. Tomorrow when we wake, Katara will be at his best again, Hux and Tool can work to decipher and dig more at this computer I hold and maybe at the security tape footage from outside this office, and I can go around the community and see what I can find. History has shown that those who stay in small places eventually go mad, and I for one would not like to do that. Not here. Not in Kreel's office... No, if we look to find more answers, the answers are among those who knew him. Not here in papers. Individuals live on in those who knew him. None of us were close enough to him to figure out what here meant something to him and what didn't. What was work and what here was private, or things he simply enjoyed. I think right now the best lead we have is this Drift Rock, and investigating among those who knew him what his relationship was with the bigger companies like Astral Extractions."

With that, Alim looks from one comrade to the next, his black eyes making eye contact with each of them for a few moments.

"I refuse to stay here overnight."


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool is in compleat agreement with Alim. I feel we have done what we can here for tonight and should get a fresh start in the morning. Stay here would be super disrespectful to the organization that is giving us each a chance to make our lives better.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

So are heading to Moons of Sleep now? Just don't want to move us forward until everyone has agreed.


Female Human mystic 1(healer) HP:10/10 SP:6/6 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:6 Resolve:3/5 percept:+11

Moon's of Sleep it is


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 1 Vesk | SP 6/9 HP 13/13 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 15/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

I agree, let's adjourn to a hotel and pick up our search tomorrow.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

As you leave the office, the door locks behind you. You manage to navigate the building to come outside. It is dark outside by now. It is easy to find the Moons of Sleep hotel as it is not far from the complex. Walking in, you are greeted by a friendly Kasatha. Hello there. Looking for a place to stay the night? This is the cheapest nice hotel you can find. She squints at you you have a look about you, are you Starfinder members?

Assuming you answer yes...

Well, we offer a discount for society members if they pay by the week. I will offer you that rate but you will need to pay the difference when you come in tomorrow if you can't provide me with some proof of your membership.

There are two options for rooms. The economy room (one bed) for 16 credits for a week, or the 3-bedroom suite (each room has 2 twin side beds) for 75 credits a week. If you go with 5 economy rooms, assume they are all next to each other (there is a shared bathroom for the whole floor) but you need to decide who is in what room (left most room=1; right most room=5) or if you go with the suite who is sleeping in the same room with who. For the suite, there is a shard bathroom for the 3 bedrooms. Lastly, I need to know if you are all sleeping the full night or if you will take watches and if you do watches, what of watches.


Female Human mystic 1(healer) HP:10/10 SP:6/6 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:6 Resolve:3/5 percept:+11

Dahlia greets the woman with a dry, but not unfriendly tone.
"We will take the suite, thank you." she says, paying the 75 credits. "We will bring you the proof necessary for the discount tomorrow."
Once in the rooms Dahlia makes the following suggestions,
"We should sleep in shifts, keep the doors between the rooms open and some lights on. I will stand watch first. Tool and I will take the leftmost room, Hux and Katara in the center and Alimin the right. Tool and I will stand watch first, followed by Hux and Katara. Third watch will be handled by Alim." (and tool of he wants, idk how much sleep he needs)


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

Hux agrees with the sleeping arangments and room selection, adding I'll have my companion Jib watch over us through the night. He always watches over me.


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Sounds good to me I need sleep like everyone else with my bio components. tool finds a place to be comfortable and goes over the days events in his head.


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+6, W:+2| Init:+5| Perc: +5, SM: +5 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool asks Dahlia well there on there watch

Dahlia:
Is it just me or do you feel it strange that we are the ones investigating this? We aren't even members yet and they give it to us to look into it. We don't have experience in this kind of thing. I know there short handed and all but he was one of there own. I just think it's all vary strange .


Female Human mystic 1(healer) HP:10/10 SP:6/6 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:6 Resolve:3/5 percept:+11

"I thought that as well, at first. But, if Kreels death was not an accident, the society may be involved. As outsiders, we may be perfect for an investigation where past ties and corruption could be factors."

101 to 150 of 734 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Private] Dead Sun AP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.