Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Plunder & Infamy - A Skulls & Shackles PbP Adventure

Game Master DancingShadow


201 to 250 of 2,375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo watches the fight closely before moving up near Alestone with no real warning Duo touches the dwarf and a Cure Light Wounds goes off.
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd
Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:

AoO on rat #6 long Spear has reach

to hit
1d20 +2

damage if hit

1d8 +2

round 2

knowledge check Nature
1d20 +8
If the knowledge check does not take a full round

to hit
1d20 +2
damage if hit
1d8 +2 + 1d8 +2
or depending on how you do it 1+ 1 + 2 = 4
Swinging at the next nearest rat to take care of him

these boards hate me !!! Omg does laughing at sunny's Monty pythons reference

I would be attacking the one infront of me, so I would move back 5 ft. but since I can not move dirrectly back. I would be attacking Rat 4

so As the DM pointed out... I forgot to confrim my hit. SO......

Confrim critical hit

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

1d100 ⇒ 9
all i can say is I hope low is better


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Round 2

Same map for the next round. Wormwood Bilges Combat Round 2

@Lanliss: No, low is always bad. It sticks with the general flow of the mechanics.

Lanliss:
These rats are called dire rats, a variety of the normal rat large enough to menace dwarf, elf, human, etc. They are known to live in filthy conditions and are often carriers of various diseases.

Other than the bolt of acid that strikes the rat between Herbert and Alestone, all of the attacks this round fail to land. Lanliss' attack seemed sure to gut the skewer the creature, but he felt only water as the spear struck, the rat having been only barely missed by the otherwise perfect strike. Sorry about that, but concealment does that.

Sunny holds the rat under the water and though the thing struggles, it fails to bring its head above water.

Con Check for Rat #5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 vs DC 10 Success

It flounders about in the water, but it doesn't seem to lose any strength.

CMB Check for Rat #5: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 vs CMD 17 Success

The rat finally manages to squirm free of Sunny's grip and is finally able to break the surface. Rat #5 breaks the grapple with it's standard action and spends it's move to stand up. Sunny (at a -4 for being prone) may make an attack of opportunity on the rat.

The rats attack:

Herbert
Rat #1 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 vs AC 15 Miss
Alestone
Rat #3 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 vs AC 16 Miss
Rat #4 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 vs AC 16 Miss
Lanliss
Rat #6 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 vs AC 15 Miss

The rats' attacks are all delfected, relatively easily, except for one of the rats trying to bite Alestone. He barely manages to shove the rat as it bites at him and the teeth snap just inches from his beard. The rat in the rear tries to hide behind a piece of floating debris, but its pitiful attempt is easily seen through.

Alestone gets to finish the round, followed by everyone else. Please declare your actions.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Standerd: Magic Missile vs Rat 1
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Seeing that bad luck was making it's rounds, Aoro brings some pressure back to the enemies. Another glowing silver fish flies from his free hand into a enemy rat.

"I would suggest you guys gang up on one at a time. Best not spread yourselves around with this foul luck and water."


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Round 3
Damn Rat! Next time your Mine! I exlaim after the miss
Seeing my Massive attack miss at the Rat. I aim for that same one again. I dig some materials out of my pockets along with a vial and a pour some things into it and laugh. Now, it's my turn

To hit with bomb Rat #4
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Random Direction
1d8 ⇒ 8
which is in the direction of Alestone.... *sigh*
as I release my bomb my fingers slip and let go of the vial a little too early and it lands towards Alestone.
everything in a 5ft Radius takes 6pts damage. Reflex save with a DC 14 for 1/2 damage
embressed slightly my face turns red.
--------------------------------------
Damn, sorry Alestone, I know you can make a dc14 reflex save. Man it really is no fair the dice here hate me


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Round 2- Attack Rat 1

I can't get a good look at the bastards!

Herbert's right arm flashes out toward rat #1.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

He feels the satisfying give of flesh on the other end of the belaying pin.

Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Round 3
If Alestone is currently missing 5hp or more, he gets 5 hp and I take 5 points of damage, because of lifelink. Lifeling took the place of my casting CLW on him because, I couldn't get in range. STOP TRYING TO KILL ME LANLISS!!! LOL

Duo lets out an deep sigh and casts channel positive energy. Shacking his head he starts to wounder if his daggers would help better then the clubs...
selective channel positive energy: 1d6 ⇒ 4 I don't heal the 4 most hurt looking rats.
3 selective channel positive energy's left
it's my luck that alchemists bombs hit party members by the way lol.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro wanted to send his next spell at the foolish elf.

"What are you doing. This is a ship, a candle gets you lashings what do you think a bomb gets you."


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Since the rat is taking a breather, Suny will be a good sport and take a breath as well....

Then it's back into the fray.

AoO CMB:1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 4 = 20

And with a 'gloop' and lots of thrashing the wrestle is back on! (^_^)


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

what that rat of a firstmate don't know won't hurt him. beside's it too wet here for anything to burn but flesh


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Reflex Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
HP 2/11 +5 from life link = 7/11
Free: Maintain Bard Song (4/5 Rounds used)
Standard: Fight Defensively vs rat #3 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (11) - 3 = 8 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 1d100 ⇒ 93
AC 18.

"OWWWWWW! Watch where you're throwin' those things"'

Alestone will plant his peg leg forward and strike at the rat in front of him with an elbow while trying to keep what remains of his singed and bilge soaked beard out of trouble.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I just happened to remember something HERO Points

Hero Points wrote:
Reroll: You may spend a hero point to reroll any one d20 roll you just made. You must take the results of the second roll, even if it is worse.

If you let me do it since the round is not over in Terms.... I would like to reroll my to hit for the bomb. spending my one hero point since you said that we are using them so here she be if ya allow

Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:


To hit with bomb Rat #4
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Random Direction
1d8 ⇒ 8

to hit with bomb Rat #4

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Random Direction
1d8 ⇒ 2 not needed
damage roll
1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Rats 3,5,6 take 7 points of damage and may make a reflex save DC 14 for 1/2 damage


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Not to shoot you in the foot. But sense when did we start using hero points. None of our DMs said we would be using them. Kinda something to mention considering their are related traits and feats involved. Not to mention the whole antihero option for those that would not be considered hero's, as their is a certain good guy component that few of us fall into.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)
Aoro Osris wrote:
Not to shoot you in the foot. But sense when did we start using hero points. None of our DMs said we would be using them. Kinda something to mention considering their are related traits and feats involved. Not to mention the whole antihero option for those that would not be considered hero's, as their is a certain good guy component that few of us fall into.

The current GM did. In the chat thread. Page 8


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

I stand corrected, need to add it to my sheet then.


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Round 3

Sunny:
Grappling is a Standard Action to use, so it cannot be made in place of an attack. Disarm, Sunder, and Trip are the only combat manuevers that can replace attacks. Would you like to strike the rat or perform another combat manuever against it? Also, I need a reflex save from you against the splash damage of Lanliss' bomb and your action for this round.

*sigh* Please remember that the rats have concealment. I'm going to roll the concealment checks for this round to keep things moving, because its bogging down a bit.

Concealment Checks:

Herbert's Concealment Check: 1d100 ⇒ 3
Lanliss' Concealment Check: 1d100 ⇒ 19
*facepalm* They both miss... The bomb lands in Rat #4's square, however, so it takes splash damage along with the rest that were taking it anyways. Right...

Alestone's swing goes wide as the rat shifts in the water, while the rat Herbert is fighting dives under the water for a moment as he swings, spoiling his aim. Fresh burns open up on Duo's skin as the link transfers some of the wounds from Alestone. A moment later, he brings forth healing energy throughout the bilges, restoring some of the wounds suffered by he and his companions in this fight. Aoro's bolt of force strikes the rat in the side and the rat squeaks loudly, flailing for a moment before going still.

Rat #1 is unconscious.

Lanliss quickly mixes a bomb and flings it at the rat, the splashing of the water causing it to drop short. The bomb explodes, catching all of the remaining rats in it's blast.

Rat Reflex saves:

Rat #2's Reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 vs DC 14 Fail
Rat #3's Reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 vs DC 14 Success
Rat #4's Reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 vs DC 14 Fail
Rat #5's Reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 vs DC 14 Success
Rat #6's Reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 vs DC 14 Success

Rat #2 and Rat #4 each take 7 points of fire damage and fall unconscious. Rat #3 takes 3 points of fire damage and falls unconscious.
Rat #5 and Rat #6 take 3 points of fire damage.

Sunny needs to go next, followed by the rats, Alestone, then the rest of the party again. I'm going to post the rats' actions as they're going to be pretty simple, and I'll modify them as needed based on what Sunny does.

Both of the rats let out a shrill noise and retreat away from the group, trying to get away from the creatures that caused such injury and death to them.

Rats #5 and #6 withdraw away from the party to squares B3 and B2, respectively. Rat #6 will draw attacks of opportunity from Alestone, Lanliss, and Sunny.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

round 3 AoO
to hit
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
damage
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
--------------------------------
round 4
to hit
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
damage
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
check for concealment
1d100 ⇒ 69
Taking a 5 ft step and attack rat #6 again
ha I told ya that you'd be mine ya dirty rats


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Whatever it takes to grapple the todger. May I use the previous numbers or must I roll again? In future, so as to avoid confusion, Sunny will always being trying to grapple and sink the rat. *Bows*

CMB Check:1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 4 = 13(If needed again)

Ref Save:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22(Does Sunny get any bonuses for being mostly submreged/in almost complete cover?)

I also apologize if my flippancy sometimes gets in the way of how things work.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Standerd: Acid Splash vs Rat 6
RTA 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Aoro goes back to simple spells to clean things up. Seemed he did not put enough thought into it and the spell goes wide from its mark.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)
Alestone Rockridge wrote:

HP 2/11 +5 from life link + 4 channel positive energy = 11/11
...

Duo ready's an action to heal using channel positive energy selectively not healing the rats but, to heal the party.

In an effort to help stream line things.
selective channel positive energy: 1d6 ⇒ 2
2 left for the day


Shade Psion 18

I'm gonna check back tonight, after my RL S&S game, to see if Herbert and Alestone have posted. Just letting you know that I'm keeping an eye on it. :)


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

HP 11/11
Free: Maintain Bard Song (5/5 Rounds used)
Standard: Fight Defensively vs rat #3 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 1d100 ⇒ 70
AC 18.

Alestone keep his peg leg planted forward while looking for an opening on a rat. When he see's one he will go after it with a swift strike from his good knee while balancing solely on the peg leg before bringing his good leg back down behind him.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

HP: 9/9
Move: B2 (or another open space if it's unavailable)
Standard: Attack Rat #5

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 19


Speak! And they doth appear!


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Round 4

The group lays into the rats again, but their aim is spoiled by balance, luck, water, and other aspects of random chance. The rats attempting to huddle in the corner lash back out at their assailants. Sunny grabs ahold of the rat, her movement drawing a snap at her from it.

The rats lash back out, but tentatively, mostly out of fear.

Rats
Sunny
Rat #5 AoO for Grapple: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 vs AC 14 Miss
Rat #5 Fight Defensively: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (13) - 3 = 10 vs AC 14 Miss
Alestone
Rat #6 Fight Defensively: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (11) - 3 = 8 vs AC 18Miss

The round rolls over again. Alestone, Herbert, and Sunny are in melee with the rats, with Lanliss directly behind.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Standerd: Acid Splash vs Rat 6
RTA 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Another orb of acid is thrown at the rat but as before it goes wide into the water.

This is why I pick magic missile every time.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Standard: Attack Rat #5

Gods, these rats must be Scourge's offspring. They've got the same disposition...and they smell like him.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 30

Maybe I can splash some muck in its eyes. I surely can't hit anything.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

CMB:1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 4 = 24

Rat goes 'Glub'!


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Round 4

To hit with bomb Rat #5
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Random Direction
1d8 ⇒ 3
damage roll
1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
concealment
1d100 ⇒ 56
Splash damage would be anyThing with in a 5ft radius would take 7 points of damage and reflex save of dc 14 for 1/2 damage

got ya this time ye sucker


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

11HP
Fight Defensively 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (11) - 4 = 7 1d6 ⇒ 2 1d100 ⇒ 37
No More Inspire Courage
AC 18

"Alright laddies, I've only got so many toes ta nibble on, lets finish this off while I've still got a few left."

Keeping his peg-leg forward Alestone will once again try any finish off the stupid rat in front of him.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo looks around the group real quickly seeing no one hurt, he casts Inflict Light Wounds and moves up to "hit" #6
he'll stop short if moving will provoke and hit Sunny's rat (#5 I think) instead, if that is the case.

Inflict Light Wounds: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
2 channel / 3 1'st level spells left for the day I believe.
concealment?: 1d100 ⇒ 69


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Herbert's swing at the rat misses goes wide, in part due to the foul conditions of this place.

Duo:
You need to roll a melee touch attack along with the concealment check to hit the rat. It's fought defensively, so it has a +2 dodge bonus to defense. I'll roll the checks to speed things along.
Melee Touch: 1d20 ⇒ 20 vs AC 16 Crit Threat
Threat Confirmation: 1d20 ⇒ 6 vs AC 16 Normal Hit
Rat #6's Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 vs DC 15 Fail
The damage on a Inflict Light Wounds is 1d8 + caster level (maximum + 5).
Inflict Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

After casting a spell, Duo moves up and touches the rat. An arc of baleful energy leaves from his hand to the rat, which jerks spasmodically before going still.

Rat #6 is unconscious. I will assume that Aoro switches targets.

Aoro casts another bolt of sizzling acid at the rat, but the shot goes wide, hitting the interior hull of the Wormwood with a hiss.

Lanliss throws a bomb at the remaining rat that Sunnny is grappling. The explosive vial strikes home and shatters, detonating.

Rat #5 is unconscious. Alestone and Sunny are both caught in the blast of the bomb. They both need to make Reflex saves vs DC 14 to reduce the damage of 7 by half, down to 3. The type is fire damage as far as I can tell.

The last rat falls and after the bright flash and dull boom of the explosive thrown by Lanliss, the place goes quiet except for the sloshing of the bilge water.

Combat has ended. Declare your actions/roleplay as normal.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Um..since Sunny succeeded in her grapple, would she not be under water and hence have pretty much complete cover?

Pending DM's adjudication on above location, Ref Save:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Um...if she doesn't make the save, then Sunny is at something like a -1 or -2 HP. Good thing she can't drown. Though breathing the bilge water is probably only a second worse choice. :P

Am really hoping Sunny is submerged!


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I am going to do a quick search of the area real quick before going back up to the top

perception check

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Sunny I dont think this amount of water would stop Lanliss's attack. However, that also means my channel positive energys have been hitting you as well. So you should be at 1 hp if all the above is correct.
reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Duo will help sunny up out of the water. "saying" "Silly elf waters for the fishes."

Channel Positive Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Seeing as Sunny and I may be rocking the 1 hp from that last bomb... Death glare at Lanliss lol


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

not my fault she failed her reflex save. I never expected a nat 1 on a reflex save ouch!!!


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

your healer failed his reflex save as well lol. ps expected the unexpected and i'm just messing with you.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

As Duo helps Sunny to her feet she groans and gently pokes at the scratches and burns upon herself.

"Owwie..." She mutters, leaning upon Duo as the pair make their way back up towards the light.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I will grab Sunnys other arm when I am done searching to go back up top

Sunny , now you see my explosive personality. I am sorry to everyone that I hurt but it was most effective to kills tosr dire rats. That is what I will use to Kill the other dirty rat. Trust me I am glad you all got to see how I work and that I am capable. Also I do make healin potions when I can sue to being on the ship I haven't had the time to yet but once I do will make some for all of you that will restore your life and vigor bak into your body. I know I have been a bit of over kill earlier but I understand the direness of our situation now. My flaws will have to wait for a while till we can get out here


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro shakes his head, foolish elf.

"Well we are done here. Hey Alestone why not take back a trophey maybe that Crimson guy would like to hear the story, he is into that bloody stuff. Oh and be prepared everyone, I doubt no one noticed bombs going off under their feet. Our friend Lanliss likely has a date with Bloody Hour. But who knows hopefully I am wrong."

He cast a quick spell to detect magic as he moved around in case their was anything useful in the place.

Perception
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Cast Detect Magic


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

As Long as no one says anything there is no reason for me to go there, they where no that loud and did not cause any damage it is too wet down there to burn nothing but flesh


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro points towards the only exit. Then to the walls and trail of smoke creeping around the roof.

"Bombs leave traces. Even if by sheer luck no one heard the blast. The burn marks on the walls and roof, burnt clothes, the smell of smoke, not to mention its trail coming out of the stairway. All of it points to your bombs. A little legwork by our first mate will lead him to you. None of us here could do this besides you."

He knew the first mate was not as smart as he thought he was but he was smarter then Lanliss thinks he is. Odds were the snake would try to pin the blame on everyone, but the state of their clothes would likely turn that idea away. After all no one lets themselves be burned alive. He just hoped none of the other officers got involved or worst the captain.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

i hope that people will make with some help for me. trust me I do not think that they are that smart to figure this out. even if so I do not think that they would be able to point it out dirrectly at me, I think that if that is the case we all might be in trouble


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Suny steers a little clear of Lanliss for now,

"Owwie..." Is all she gives as a reason or reply...though the tender places upon herself that at the moment do not show from under the grime of the bilge water certainly remind her of Lanliss' 'Explosive' personality.

Reflexively, she snuggles closer to Duo and his soothing, healing ways. Though, once on deck she closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath of the fresh sea air.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Alestone grunts "I 'ate da bilge, lets get our soggy asses outa 'ere fer it gets any worse"

Alestone will start heading back up out of the bilge.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo isn't sure what to do on one hand his mother always tough him to care for the women of the pack but, on the other he hoped Sandara wouldn't miss understand what was going on. If she did well he would just have to work things out with her. So for now he let Sunny stay close gently applying aid as they walked up for fresh air.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

"What a lot. I would give my little toes to be sewing horse blankets for some out of the way lords stables until I couldn't hold the needle. But no...I'm stuck here with, with..."

Herbert shakes his head. For the first time in weeks the urge to get high is overwhelming.


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

I need Alestone, Lanliss, and Sunny to give me Fortitude saves. Any bonuses you have against disease apply.

You all appear back on deck and Master Scourge is quick to take notice. He storms over to your group. "You all done down there? Taken care of the critters in the Bilges?" He eyes you all suspiciously, holding the whip loose, but ready in one hand.

201 to 250 of 2,375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Plunder & Infamy - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.