Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Plunder & Infamy - A Skulls & Shackles PbP Adventure

Game Master DancingShadow


151 to 200 of 2,375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Before heading down Alestone addresses Plugg.
"Plugg, ye expect us to clog up its gut an' hav' it die o' glu'ony or are ye issuin' us knives ta actually kill da beast"


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

DM:

Aoro is working, I guess I forgot to add the +4 so it should be a result for cooking 18 not 14. He is not going to risk the lash for anything right now. ;)

Aoro gives the foul man a look.

"If my work suffer's for it I'll be sure to tell the captain you felt a overgrown rat down in the bilges was more important then his dinner."

He half wished he could place the blame on those two should his cooking not be up to the Captain's taste. Etheir way he would win, make the scum sweat or have the Captain tan their hides for a change. He felt pretty good about that.


Island Elf(link) HP43/43;Fort+6;Ref+9;Will+4;Perc+9; Init+4;AC17(19)Defensive:21

"I faw down..."

"It hurts..."

:,(


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo notices Miss Sunny sitting on her rump and the few words she says.
walking over he helps her up (a cure spell miked in) and then "asks" if she needs Duo to use another cure spell on her.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Island Elf(link) HP43/43;Fort+6;Ref+9;Will+4;Perc+9; Init+4;AC17(19)Defensive:21

Sunny isn't 'sitting' on anything. She's taken a possibly bad fall from the rigging. Other than NOT being a red smear upon the deck, perhaps she missed and ended up in the ocean instead? DM's call on that, though.

Sunny lies, dazed where she's come to rest.

"It hurts..." She says again faintly to Duo... ),:


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)
'Sunny' wrote:
Sunny isn't 'sitting' on anything. She's taken a possibly bad fall from the rigging. Other than NOT being a red smear upon the deck, perhaps she missed and ended up in the ocean instead? DM's call on that, though.

Sunny & GM:

well have to wait for GM call then not sure how this gm would rule it but a nat 1 is tripping from 60 ft up... that's 6d6 of fall damage fall and the law of averages doesn't look good... (18 damage)
Wouldn't be the first time a character death got hand waved. (Mine)


Island Elf(link) HP43/43;Fort+6;Ref+9;Will+4;Perc+9; Init+4;AC17(19)Defensive:21

General, but closer than OOC:

Aye, well, worst comes to worst, she has no worries about falling over board. Though, since she was aiming for the deck. :P

Didn't plan on her face planting there, though.

While we awaiting further Dm adjudication.

Sunny whimpers softly and groans quietly, even as she is comforted in Lanliss' arms and under the healing touch of Duo.


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Duo:
Right, that one is my fault. I'm chalking it up to being tired as hell. No worries on the fatigue check. You're golden.

Day 3

Nighttime
You continue to speak with Sandara for a time about her goddess. In addition to mentioning something about the Code, she notes that the Goddess' flag is the skull n' crossbones of the jolly roger, similar to her holy symbol, and her ship is the Seawraith. Sandara will yawn, stretch and smile, reply with a "Anytime, Duo" and wander off to her hammock.

Sunny attempts to swing down from the rigging, when the rope she's holding suddenly comes apart. There is no snap, just a sudden feeling of weightlessness and she's flying free through the rigging.

Sunny:
I'm gonna roll a reflex save for you to speed things up. Sunny's Reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Also, the job you were assigned is mainly on the deck. The Mainsail Duties, Rope Work, and Line Work Rigger jobs take place mainly on the deck of the ship. There's no real way to know this from Apeture's descriptions, so you had no way of knowing. I'll make changes to the Campaign Notes page once I get control of the threads.

She attempts to grab ahold of a rope in the rigging as she falls, but it simply slides through her fingers, leaving a nasty rope burn behind. Sunny plummets the remaining distance, before striking the deck hard, shoulder first, then with her head, and skids a short distance to a stop. The entire thing takes less than a couple of seconds, with her stop adding another few.

Sunny's Falling Damage from 10 feet up: 1d6 ⇒ 6

She has a few moments of consciousness before Lanliss scoops her up, Sunny blacking out after being forced to her feet. Lanliss supports her while Duo comes running up and casting a healing spell, the pain subsiding somewhat, returning her to consciousness. Lanliss and Duo can actually hear the noise of bones being reset.

From behind Mr. Plugg, you all can hear laughter, that of Master Scourge. "Well, if that ain't a sight?! That's what you get for tryin' to swing round like that!" He guffaws a few more times before Plugg cuts him off with a curt gesture. Plugg walks over to where the three are. "Get in line, NOW!" His face turns red as he yells the last word.

Mr. Plugg angrily gives his explanation to the group about what he wants them to do. See my last post, the last paragraph. Alestone asks about getting armed with daggers. Plugg looks at him, annoyed, and then points at a belaying pin stuck in a holder around the mast. "Grab a belaying pin and use it to crush the things in the hold. I'm not giving you real weapons for free." His face grows red again at the words of Aoro. "You'll do exactly what I say and either do it well, or be spending time with Master Scourge. Now, my patience is at an end. Get below, damn it!"

Edit: Forgot to mention. The belaying pins count as clubs.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 4 -Continued

Continues to support Sunny all the way down the stairs to below deck and then slowly rests her on the wall, and then takes off his shirt and places it over her head. I also grab two of the Belaying pins one for me and one for Sunny.

Whispering in her ear"There now you will not be that much more of a distraction towards me"

If Aoro can get our weapons from Grok then I will take my weapon back and use that instead
please see Discussion about upcoming thing


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Day-4 Rat Catching

Dexterity Check:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Fatigue Check:
1d20 ⇒ 1

Herbert prepares himself for some unpleasant work. Rats...yuck, yet better than disease or lack of food. At least I'll have some company.
Looking directly at Duo, Herbert speaks,
"What's your story Duo? Well, besides the obvious crush on Sandara."

Herbert smiles at Duo, then frowns at the rat carcass being swallowed by the mouth of his rat-catching sack.

"I'm convinced this is my payment for losing my family's business. I deserve it, but I don't like it. This ship has crushed what little hope I had mustered. I'm not sure how much more I can take. Maybe it's being weary that speaks, but I feel it in my bones. The Wormwood and her crew own a piece of each of us."

Herbert looks up to see of Duo moving away from him rapidly.

Okay, I think i'm with it. Sorry 'bout edits


Island Elf(link) HP43/43;Fort+6;Ref+9;Will+4;Perc+9; Init+4;AC17(19)Defensive:21

Much heart felt thanks to DM Bound Shade for not having Sunny become a lot thinner/flatter! *HUGZ* (^_^)

Sunny makes little to no sound as Lanliss leads her away, though her soft, whimpering noises subside as Duo heals the wounds from her fall.

Even as Lanliss drapes some cloth about her, Sunny seems unresponsive, though there is enough control that she grips the belaying pin thrust into her hand and does not let the implement drop.

As the group move down towards the bilges, Sunny simply stumbles along, being lead by those about her.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Continues to Support Sunny all the way down to the bilges in his arms. making sure that she is taken care of the whole time trying to keep her upright.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Alestone will take point, and head down to the Blige, after rolling up his pants legs and sleeves as much as possible.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo fallows in after, ready to start healing or inflect light wounds if need be.


Shade Psion 18

Herbert:
Welcome back, sirrah! I hope you can a great time at GenCon. No worries about the absence. Lanliss notified me that you had posted about your absence and I had simply missed it.

No fatgiue check is needed. I screwed up on that earlier with Duo. Catching rats is relatively easy, considering the other work that people have been put to.

I need to head to bed for tomorrow. I'll post what you find in the bilges tomorrow after work (appprox. 5pm EST). Yes, I'll be providing a map.


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

You all make your way down into the bilges. The place is a reeking, wet, muck-ridden mess. Bits of debris mix in the water, likely from the disused and discarded remains of boxes and bundles of rotten goods. It is difficult to move in most of this place. The entirety of the bilges is difficult terrain.

Wormwood's Bilges

DM's Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Please make a Perception check. If you wish to move around in the Bilges, please let me know which square you wish to move to. Please keep your actions to 1 combat round's worth of actions.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Can not get to the map


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

We dont have permission to access it. I guess he forgot to make it public or something. xP


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 (+2 to spot treasure underwater)


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

perception check
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Perception
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
or
Perception: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (13) - 4 = 9 If our target is actively hiding

edit: Hey look I have feet!!!


Shade Psion 18

I apologize, I thought it had been made public to those with the link. It should be now. I was in a hurry to get my Tuesday RL Kingmaker game started up.


Island Elf(link) HP43/43;Fort+6;Ref+9;Will+4;Perc+9; Init+4;AC17(19)Defensive:21

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Move: Move to D2;
Standard: Begin Inspire Courage +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Alestone will trudge forward, trying to keep his splashing to a minimum while giving advice to his fellows.

"Keep yer wits about ye and don't panic, flailin' 'round like a fishy 'twill only get us 'urt. Anybody got any idea what we're lookin' fer down 'ere anyway? Serpent, rat, ghost?"


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges
Following Alestones lead I also move forward with my long spear out ready and waiting for something to appear

Okay Alestone, I will becareful

moves to D3


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Readied Action for attack

Aoro just keeps back waiting to cast a spell if anything comes.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Herbert follows Alestone.

Whatever it is, it has teeth. Sound out if you feel anything in this muck


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo Just stands were he is ready to cast lifelink to the first person to show signs of being attacked. Not sure how useful he will be because, hes deaf.


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Aoro, this is for everyone, but since you readied an action, it pertains to you here. Please be more specific what action you are readying and what the trigger condition is. Readied action to cast a spell upon being attacked is more what I'm looking for. I'm not trying to call you out. I'm just trying to let everyone know. This is just how I like to run things, but you couldn't have known that beforehand.
Generally speaking, I don't allow special initiative actions before combat. I've found that it screws with initiative badly and makes combat very wonky. Again, another thing that no one could've known.

DM's Secret Rolls:

Sunny's Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Alestone's Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Lanliss' Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Aoro's Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Herbert's Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Duo's Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Rat's Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Surprise Round

Initiative!
Sunny's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Alestone's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Big Stinking Rats' Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Initiative Order

Sunny
Rats
Alestone

Alestone and Sunny both spot the rats hiding in the murky water before they attack. The rats are the size of small dogs, although they're barely visible beneath the murky water of the bilges. The rats are looking directly at the group and have started moving towards everyone.

Map: Wormwood Bilges Surprise Round
Sunny, your turn's up.

Star Voter 2013, Dedicated Voter 2014

Don't forget about +1 hit/damage from "Bard Song"


Island Elf(link) HP43/43;Fort+6;Ref+9;Will+4;Perc+9; Init+4;AC17(19)Defensive:21

"RAAAAGH!" Sunny yells and throws herself at the nasties she can see.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 (To leap/throw herself at the enemy)

Flurry of blows1:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Flurry of blows2:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Dam Roll1:1d6 ⇒ 2

Dam Roll2:1d6 ⇒ 6

And that,boys and girls, is what you call a 'Flail fail'. :P

Succeeding in little more than throwing herself in the muck and thrashing about wildly. :P


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

As Sunny charges forward Herbert glances back at Duo to make sure he sees the action.

No problems there.


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

The rats are swimming in the water in the bilges and seemed to be mostly submerged. The murkiness of the bilge water gives them concealment. I meant to mention this last post. *sigh* Also, please don't forget that the bilges are difficult terrain for everyone.

Sunny:
Because of the difficult terrain and the fact that it's a surprise round, you can't move and attack due to being unable to make a 5ft step. Also, remember that flurrying is a -2 to all attack rolls, similar to two-weapon fighting with light weapon in the off-hand. It also cannot be done in a surprise round, as it requires a Full-Round Action.

Surprise Round

Wormwood Bilges Surprise Round

The rats surge forward in the bilge water, striking out at those in the front. Two try to bite Alestone, one tries to bite Lanliss, and a third attempts to bite Sunny. The last one waits in the back, unseen by anyone but Alestone and Sunny. Alestone and Lanliss are flat-footed against these attacks.

Alestone
Rat #2 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 vs 14 Hit
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Rat #3 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 vs 14 Hit
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Lanliss
Rat #4 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 vs 13 Hit
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Sunny
Rat #5 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 vs 14 Hit
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

All of the rats' teeth find purchase. They snap shut, inflicting small, but filthy and bleeding wounds. Another rat swims forward, around Alestone, to get to him. However, only Alestone and Sunny are aware of this rat.

DM's Secret Rolls:

Rat #1 Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Lanliss' Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Aoro's Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Herbert's Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Duo's Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8

It's Alestone's go. I'm going to run into the next round, assuming you don't interrupt someone else's actions.

Round 1

Unless Alestone's action significantly modifies the battlefield, use the same map as before. Otherwise, I'll try to post a new one.

Initiative
Lanliss' Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Aoro's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Herbert's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Duo's Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Initiative Order

Herbert
Duo
Aoro
Lanliss
Sunny
Rats
Alestone

Alright, now combat begins in earnest. Remember to roll miss chance for any attacks on the rats. Everyone but Alestone, please post your Round 1 action. Alestone, post your surprise round action as mentioned above.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo watches in mild amusement as chaos erupts. His amusement quickly ends however, as the rats seem to be quickly getting an upper hand.
Selective Channel Positive Energy (That is if I can see the rats that attacked the group.) Channel Positive Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Star Voter 2013, Dedicated Voter 2014

Free: Continue Bardic Song
Standard: Pummel Rat #3 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 1d100 ⇒ 40 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Cool descriptions coming later, pressed for time at the moment


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Standerd: Magic Missile at Rat 2
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Move: Draw Dagger

Aoro takes in the picture, he thought it best not to hold back until the numbers were more favorable. With a flick of his wrist a small glowing fish darts around everyone to slam into a rat. He draws a dagger in case any get to close.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Herbert attacks the nearest rat.

I assume I have an improvised weapon (+2 strength, -4 improvised)

1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7


Shade Psion 18

I assume you're talking about the belaying pins? Nope, they're made for just such a kind of duty. They function exactly as clubs.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

I see it now. Well 11 probably misses still.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I am going to do my best at hitting at rat that is closest to me
I take a 5ft step back so that I am ten feet away and then I attack

to hit
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
damage if hit
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

I try to perform a fancy move to try to impress Sunny but all it looks like I do is fumble and embarrass myself horriblely


Island Elf(link) HP43/43;Fort+6;Ref+9;Will+4;Perc+9; Init+4;AC17(19)Defensive:21

As the rat clamps its jaws shut on Sunny. (Arm? Leg? DM's other approved piece of anatomy) Sunny makes not a sound, but glares at the rodent of remarkable size, staring balefully into its large -beady black eye.

"You done picked th' completely wrong day t'mess with me..." She growls at the beast, even as she simply wraps her arms around said obnoxious rodent.

CMD Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 (+3+1 from bard singing)

And then simply pulls the pair of them beneath the turgid waters.

I be ready fer this, I bet th' furry lil' bugger in't expectin' it though. >:) Sunny be in a baaad mood!

Assumin' all goes well? Count off one rat! >:)


Shade Psion 18

Day 4

Daytime - Trouble in the Bilges

Surprise Round

Alestone focuses his wrath on the rat and the hard blow knocks the rat into the wall, dealing it a severe blow.

Round 1

Lanliss:
I assume you want to strike first then step back. You don't have a reach weapon, unless I am mistaken. If you do, you can make an AoO when Rat #6 moves forward.

Herbert swings at the rat in front of him, but misses, the swing going wild. Duo channels forth the power latent within him, healing energy washing over the group. I assume that you choose to keep Rat #3 out of the channel, as it is the only wounded rat. The bolt that Aoro conjured leaves the rat in dire condition and it looks back away from the group. Rat #2 is disabled. Lanliss swings at the rat, missing, and then steps out of their reach. Sunny wraps her arms around the rat, it's teeth pulling free of her. She earns a snap of it's teeth for the attempt.

Sunny
Rat's Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 vs AC 14 Miss

She manages to grab the rat without getting bit and then pulls it under the water, the both of them disappearing into the filth. Normally such an action would be a trip combat manuever, but the description seemed cool, so I'm good with it. Both Sunny and Rat #5 are prone as well as grappled. They both gain total concealment again everyone but each other as long as the grapple is maintained, although everyone knows the sqaure they're in due to them thrashing about.

The rat that Aoro's bolt of force struck attempts to weakly swim away from him, leaving itself open. Meanwhile, one of the rats in the back surges forward into the area that Lanliss had occupied. Alestone you can make an attack of opportunity against either Rat #3 or Rat #6. The rats strike out at various opponents.

Herbert
Rat #1 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 vs AC 15 Miss
Alestone
Rat #3 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 vs AC 16 Miss
Rat #4 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 vs AC 16 Hit
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Assuming that it doesn't die to an AoO:
Rat #6 Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 vs AC 16 Miss

The rat that Sunny has grappled will try to break free.

Sunny
Rat #5 Escape Artist Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 vs CMD 17 Fail

However much the rat struggles, though, it cannot seem to break free of Sunny's iron grip.

Alestone's go at the end of Round 1, followed by the rest of the party at the start of Round 2. Please declare your actions.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Standerd:Acid Splash vs Rat 1
RTA 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 vs touch
ADmg 1d3 ⇒ 3

Seeing his first spell hit hard, Aoro chooses to be a bit more reserved with his next one. Willing a ball of magical acid to appear in his free hand he tosses it at another rat.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Belaying pin at rat #1's skull
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

An unsatisfying splash is all that greets Herbert's wild swing.


Island Elf(link) HP43/43;Fort+6;Ref+9;Will+4;Perc+9; Init+4;AC17(19)Defensive:21

>:) Bye, bye rat-y!

Round 2:

I'm not sure, but is it a free action to simply just hold on and maintain a grapple?

Any who, CMD Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Rat-y shouldn't be long fer this world now. >:) First round under it's panicked. Second round under it should be squealin'/blowin' bubbles. Third round under it should be pinin' fer the fjords. :P


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

AoO on rat #6 long Spear has reach

to hit
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

damage if hit

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

round 2

knowledge check Nature
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
If the knowledge check does not take a full round

to hit
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
damage if hit
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 + 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
or depending on how you do it 1+ 1 + 2 = 4
Swinging at the next nearest rat to take care of him

these boards hate me !!! Omg does laughing at sunny's Monty pythons reference

Star Voter 2013, Dedicated Voter 2014

Hp 8/11
Free: Maintain Bard Song (3 of 5 rounds used)
Standard: Keep pummeling rat #3 (or other rat if that one is gone)
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 1d100 ⇒ 51

"Well dun so far laddies, keep it up and we'll be back outa dis hole in no time."

Alestone will keep his legs still as to minimize the splashing around him and waits for an opening to try and crush the rat in front of him with a downward smash of his left fist.

Alestone's fist goes wide of a rat and he loses his balance for a moment and gets a face full of bilge water before recovering, the only thing being damaged by his attack, the sanitation of his beard.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

crap I forgot longspear damage for crit is x3 not x2 so here is my extra d8

1d8 ⇒ 1

So total damage is 10 or 5 depending on the dm does it

151 to 200 of 2,375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Plunder & Infamy - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.