Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Plunder & Infamy - A Skulls & Shackles PbP Adventure

Game Master DancingShadow


651 to 700 of 2,375 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Aoro:
A quick glance over the charts is all that you'll get for the moment. They look to be nautical charts with a number of lines on them, but you'll need to study them to understand it better.

You don't need a roll, just time.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 13: Ship ahoy
I run back out to the deck with the charts from the desk and I look down in to the hold,

So, What do we do next? the boat is going to sink anyhow, so do not blame me for burning it down. geese. I some charts here as Aoro knows, I also think that we should check out the hold really quick to see if there is any treasure down there, but with that wicked spider I am not sure if her childern are anywhere, If there was more time I would gather some of that venom for my use later, but since there is not

Tosses Sunny a potion, Here drink this, and after we get back to the boat we're making sure that you get some clothes.
Tosses her a potion of cure light 1d8 +1


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Please post what hp you are at each round if you have taken a hit... It helps me post more reasonably... I'm not the quickest when it comes to catching hints about being hurt. numbers are a lot easier to understand more so when I find myself with only 5 minutes to read up and post. Thanks.

cure light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 I'll let you decide if you want that to be me casting a spell or using the potion on you sunny.

more heals if needed:

cure light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

"Groan..."


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

HP: 11/13
Sunny you just got a Cure Light sweetie


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Day 13

Aoro gives the elf a look.

"I do blame you. It would have taken the better part of a day at least to sink. Your reckless fire will destroy it in an hour or two, I am not entering that death trap you created."

His foul mood was plain to see. But it was the reaction back at the Wormwood that had him worried.

Sunny took Con dmg, that does not disappear with cure. x[


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,
Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:

HP: 11/13

Sunny you just got a Cure Light sweetie

Aye...an' it be Con damage whut be layin' me low. :P

"Groan..."


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)
'Sunny' wrote:
Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:

HP: 11/13

Sunny you just got a Cure Light sweetie

Aye...an' it be Con damage whut be layin' me low. :P

"Groan..."

you took 10 damage and got 9+ points of healing. The con damage is all thats left to heal.

Duo seeing he can't help her wounds any more then he already has looks at the two arguing and starts moving for the cabin. His intent clear, hes heading in even if he only has a minute to act. He plans to grab what treasures he can and then get out. Better to leave with treasure then to leave empty handed and receive the punishment that may await. Better to die fighting here and have earned nothing (not counting the maps) then to die because they returned empty handed AND burned the ship down before exploring it.

Duo plans to not use more then a minute down there he'll only use 3/4ths of it to get stuff and hopefully get out safely. Hell have a inflict light wounds cast and holding the charge incase he gets attacked.


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Duo:
You rush down the staircase and into the darkness below. The light from the fire is the only thing that lets you even seen in the slightest, except for a light source ahead of you. In the flickering light, you can make out a short hallway that turns to the left (Note: You are now heading towards the aft, so starboard is to the left. You're currently against the port hull.) and opens into what looks like another hallway beyond. Shafts of sunlight from the grate above light the hallway beyond. The entire place is covered in webbing.

Perception DC 20 (Duo only):
You notice a web spun in the opening to the other hallway. It looks thick enough to trap a person.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

"Groan..."

Sorry fer bein' taken' out'a things. (-_-)


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 13: Ship Ahoy
Perception Check
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
---------------------------
Duo, Get back here! Duo.

seeing what Duo has done, I Run after him and try to catch up to him to make sure that he's not going to get himself killed either


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

Assuming this feels like the only way to were there treasure would be. Looks like Lamliss joined me.

Duo not wishing to be stopped just yet and having a little extra time casts spark on the webbing. Doing so he knows that he will have even less time to get out but, he hopes the reward will be worth it. as again death here is better then what ever punishment they get back on the ship.

this will discharge my other spell


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

"I'll be back to help in a min, gonna stash S'ny on the dinghy fer safe keepin'"

Alestone will go to the starboard side and check on Aretta. Assuming she there.

"Oy down there. This one gone and got 'erself bit by a 'pider. I'ma lower 'er down gently."

Assuming everything goes well Alestone will deposit Sunny safely on the boat before returning to his other companions.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

"Groan..."


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Below Decks

Duo casts a spell on the webbing just as Lanliss reaches the bottom and the webbing in the place sparks up, quickly filling the room in a flash of fire. Notably, a web strung up across the doorway instantly burns up.

Saving throw to avoid Catching on Fire: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13[ooc] vs DC 10 Success

No secondary fires seem to spring up, although you hear a hissing noise as a pair of large, hairy spiders descend from the ceiling in the hallway just beyond the door. They look to be similar to the one you fought before, but are about the size of a person and of dark brown coloration.

Knowledge(nature) DC 6 (Duo & Lanliss):
They're male giant black widow spiders. They have less potent venom than the female and are smaller and less physically potent.

More fighting!

Initiative:
Duo's Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Lanliss' Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Spiders' Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

So the order is:
Spiders
Lanliss
Duo

The spiders move forward, but the hallway restricts them to being able to get at Duo one at a time. It lunges forward and attempts to bite the oracle.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 vs AC 16 Miss

However, Duo has ample time to avoid the attack and simply sidesteps the monster's clumsy bite.

Lanliss and Duo are up

Above Decks

Alestone lowers Sunny into the boat, handing the woman off to Syl. Syl grins back up at the dwarf. "Oh, I be sure ta' take good care o' her!"


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

"Groan..."


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro made sure to see Sunny off.

"Oh do take good care of her. You never know how poison can react. May very well end up in you if your careless."

He gave nothing away in his face but the meaning was clear as he studied Syl.

Sense Motive
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Edit-Wont dont I ever get these rolls when I need them. xP


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 13: Ship Ahoy : More Fighting Round 1
Knowledge Nature
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
attack roll
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Damage if hit.
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
-----------------------------------
Duo, look out! More black widows these are the males their poison is not as bad ...
Because it such close quarters I jab at the spider with my spear but most likely Miss as my mind wanders off to Sunny to hope that she is okay


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

assuming there is a square to back up to.

if above is true:

5 foot move.
case inflict.
strike when spider moves up.
attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
If hit
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

if above is false:

full defensive AC = 20


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Below Decks

Lanliss strikes at the spider, moving up behind Duo. The blow strikes wide and the spider does little to avoid it. Duo gives up going on the offensive and instead focuses on avoiding getting bitten.

The spider in the front rushes forward, biting at Duo...

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 vs AC 20 Miss

..but the creature makes a half-hearted attempt and Duo barely moves in order to avoid it.

Above Decks

Her face screws up at Aoro's remarks. She looks down at Sunny setting in the boat.

Aoro:
You get the definate feeling that you shouldn't leave Sunny alone in that boat for long. Something about Syl's look indicates that she might have an unfortunate "accident."


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 13: Ship Ahoy:More Fighting: Round 2
Attack Roll
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Direction if needed
1d8 ⇒ 1
Damage if hit
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Splash Damage
5 = 5 Reflex save DC: 15 for 1/2 damage
------------------------------------------------------
I tap Duo on the shoulder and make sure that he understands to move back, I toss another bomb at this spider to make sure that I can get it and it's brother in the damage
Duo, I know that Aoro will kill me but ya know what I rather him him kill me then these spiders, Back up, now

I mix a quick bomb and lob at the spiders so that I hit one and get the other with the splash damage.

after the bomb hits

ya think Aoro Heard that tending to Sunny?


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo nods to Lanliss. And 5ft steps more worried about keeping the spider from hitting then from getting out quickly.
AC: 20


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Below Decks

The bomb smashes into the body of the spider, exploding with great force. The spider in the front backs away, disappearing into the hallway.

Save to Avoid Catching on Fire: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Fail

The decking bursts into flame and the second spider, already wounded from the first blast, retreats back into the hallway as well.

Combat is over for the moment. There's another fire in the hallway and you've got a bit over half of a minute before you egress back up the staircase is filled with fire as well. Let me know how you both react.

Above Decks

Waiting.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo frowns knowing with two fires going his chances of getting out alive with anything now are very small. Turning to Lanliss "What were those papers and will it stop us from getting punished back on ship?"

Duo looks to be confused as to how some papers like that could be of any value to pirates.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 13: ship Ahoy: below Decks
perception check
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
-------------------------------------------

Duo, Those where sea charts, hopefully treasure maps, but I did not get a chance to look at them too closely, let's look to see if we can put this fire out there, has to be something around here to help put out this out, then we have to deal with the spiders again. hopefully not though because the smoke should get them out of our way


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

"Groan..."

I'd be runnin', I reckon...


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro hears the explosion, he shakes his head.

"He has a deathwish, thats the only explaination."

Turning to Alestone.

"So what are you planning on doing. If they have any sense they will come out, the first fire is already in full force."

By the explosion he could guess another bomb was used, odds were in a confined space made of wood that means another fire. A sinking burning ship was too much for him.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd
Aoro Osris wrote:

Aoro hears the explosion, he shakes his head.

"He has a deathwish, thats the only explaination."

Turning to Alestone.

"So what are you planning on doing. If they have any sense they will come out, the first fire is already in full force."

By the explosion he could guess another bomb was used, odds were in a confined space made of wood that means another fire. A sinking burning ship was too much for him.

Love you to Aoro


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Above Decks

Syl looks up at the two on the deck above her. "Shouldn't ya' go check on yer fellows? I'll take good care o' this one here fer ya'."

Below Deck

The fire down here is quickly growing more intense in the closed environment, especially with the air coming in the grate in the hallway beyond.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 13: Ship Ahoy: Below Decks
with whatever I find I start putting out the fire, I also take off my pants and start littlery peeing on the fire so that it is put out even a little bit. I am going to make sure that I can get it out even a little bit.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Lanliss you just roasted your meat man. Your Sunny's new best friend. xP


Shade Psion 18

*snort* Hehehe... This stuff just got me to laugh.

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Below Decks

Lanliss, you find little around you in the small hallway that you're in. You pee on the fire in front of you, but the small amount of fluid is unable to put much of a dent in the flames.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 13: Ship Ahoy: Below Decks
acrobatic check: untrained
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
-----------------------------------------
I grab Duo and pull him along with me the same way that the spiders went and run thru there to the otherside of the fire and roll across with him to make sure that we don't get attacked along the way


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo being grabbed by Lanliss fallows him deeper into the ship. Hoping they can find some treasures to bring back with them to avoid to much punishment.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Alestone will head back to the outside of the spider room and will take a took.


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Below Decks

Duo and Lanliss rush through the fire into the hallway beyond. The flames are getting more intense and burns are unavoidable.

Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

You both come through a short connecting hallway (about 10 feet) and into a main passageway that passes through the ship. The grate to the main deck is a bit forward and above you. There are 5 doors in this place. One is behind you and in the side hallway, across from the entry portal. Two more are across from you in the hallway, while the other two doors cap the ends of the hallway, one towards foredeck and the other aft. The shaft of the mainmast pierces through the hallway to your right. The wounded spiders that you chased off sit by the door at the end of the hallway to your right. As they rush back at you, more spiders crawl out of the webbing around you, 5 of them, all slightly bigger than your hand.

More fighting!

Initiative

Duo's Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Lanliss' Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Medium Giant Spiders' Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Tiny Giant Spiders' Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Initiative Order:
Tiny Giant Spider
Medium Giant Spider
Lanliss
Duo

Damage Taken - Medium Spider #1: 10; Medium Spider #2: 5

The tiny spiders rush around the ceiling and walls, leaping at Lanliss and Duo as they get near. Two leap at Duo, while three go after Lanliss. They are both unable to react to the sudden rush. Another combat has started, so you are considered flat-footed until you act this round.

Duo's Spiders:

Attack Roll #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 vs AC 13 Hit
Damage: 1d3 - 4 ⇒ (1) - 4 = -3 = 1 point of damage
Fortitude Save vs Poison: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1 vs DC 10 Fail
1 point of Str damage
Attack Roll #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 vs AC 13 Miss

Total Damage: 1 point of damage, 1 point of Str damage

Lanliss' Spiders:

Attack Roll #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 vs AC 13 Hit
Damage: 1d3 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1 = 1 point of damage
Fortitude Save vs Poison: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 vs DC 10 Success
Attack Roll #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 vs AC 13 Hit
Damage: 1d3 - 4 ⇒ (1) - 4 = -3 = 1 point of damage
Fortitude Save vs Poison: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 vs DC 10 Success
Attack Roll #3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 vs AC 13 Hit
Damage: 1d3 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1 = 1 point of damage
Fortitude Save vs Poison: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 vs DC 10 Fail
1 point of Str damage

Total Damage: 3 points of damage, 1 point of Str damage

Most of the bites land in seams in armor or exposed flesh, and while they have little effect individually, their bites and poison seem to start their deadly work on the pair.

Both of the person-sized spiders rush forward at Lanliss, lashing out with deadly fangs. They are charging, so +2 to atk, but a -2 to their AC.

Medium Spiders attacking Lanliss:

Attack Roll #1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 vs AC 13 Miss
Attack Roll #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 vs AC 13 Miss

Total Damage: Nada

The spiders rush forward and lash out at the alchemist, but his armor manages to just barely absorb the blows without failing.

Alright, it's Lanliss' and Duo's turn!


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Above Decks

Alestone:
Looking into the cabin from the outside, you can see that the fire is spreading rather rapidly and will soon fill the entire cabin. It looks like there is a path to get below still by hugging the walls, but in less than half a minute, it too will likely be absorbed.

The cries of pain and the rush of spider legs can be heard through the grate in the middle of the deck.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Sunny slowly comes to a painful awakening. "I dun' feel so good..." She murmurs, trying to work out where she is...


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Day 13: Ship Ahoy: Below Decks MORE FIGHTING AGAIN

Free action: Quaff Cure mod potion
Free action: YELL: Drop down here someone help us out!
2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 7) + 2 = 12
Standard action 1: Quaff Mutagen
AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 15 (+3 armor, +4 Dex, +2 natural)
Standard Action 2: create shield extract
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I pull out my potion of cure moderate and quaff that down quickly and then rustle around for my mutagen and quaff that down. Then I go and gather the inderates from my coat for the shield extract while looking up at the light comeing down for a split second.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro goes over to the grate, why was he not surprised. He starts using his acid on the rusted grates hinges.

"Alestone the fool set another fire and is now being swarmed with spiders. I suggest you find some rope so when I get this grate open they can escape that deathtrap."

Lanliss may want to check your actions. Dont know about the free action (potion) but I know you cant take two standard actions. If I am mistaken let me know.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Hearing Aoro's cry Sunny gasps, realizing she's some how ended up back in the boat. She stands shakily and begins trying to work her way back onto the deck,

"Told people we should'a gone in through the deck hatch, but 'Oh no' they dun't listen t' Sunny..." She grumbles. (¬_¬)


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo will 5ft step back and cast cure light wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The effects of the poison seem to have hurt Duo very badly any more and he could be in very big trouble.


Shade Psion 18

Maps! I have maps for everyone!

Emperor's Main Deck

Emperor's Lower Deck

Squares with a "D" are difficult terrain. Red squares contain fire. You take 1d6 points of fire damage a round for entering or remaining in one of them. Grey squares are areas of dim light. Questions?


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Aboard the Longboat

DM's Secret Rolls:
Sunny's Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Syl's Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Sunny, you begin to climb up the side of the ship, when you hear movement behind you. You spin around to see Syl with a dagger in hand. "Pity... I was hopin' ta' make this quick an' quiet!"

Initiative
Sunny's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Syl's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Sunny gets to go before Syl. Actions!


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Above Deck

DM's Secret Rolls:
Alestone's Perception: 1d20 + 9 - 3 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 3 = 19
Aoro's Perception: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 = 12

While Alestone is watching the fire and the stairway to the lower deck, Aoro sees the fight going on below through the grating in the deck. Suddenly, a voice, Syl's voice can be heard by both from the longboat. "Pity... I was hopin' ta' make this quick an' quiet!"

Actions please!


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Day 13

Move: Towards Sunny
Standard: Dagger
Atk 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Dmg 1d4 ⇒ 1

Aoro knew the man(?) would try something. His tolerance very much at its end, he storms towards the boat. He flicks his wrist a dagger appearing in his hand, he tosses it at the fool. His voice deep and edged with cold anger.

"Wrong time, wrong man to cross. Now you die."

Has Syl's gender ever been revealed? I think I get a bonus for high ground but I leave that up to you. Edit-These dice are cursed, I demand new ones.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,
DM Bound Shade wrote:

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Aboard the Longboat

** spoiler omitted **

Sunny, you begin to climb up the side of the ship, when you hear movement behind you. You spin around to see Syl with a dagger in hand. "Pity... I was hopin' ta' make this quick an' quiet!"

Initiative
Sunny's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Syl's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Sunny gets to go before Syl. Actions!

(O_o)

"Eeep!" Sunny squeals in more surprise than anything else when Syl makes her action.

Sunny simply lets go the rope and 'pin drops' into the water.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Note, I s'pose I could always 'Take Ten' fer me action...(¬_¬)

Yah, basically, drop into the water and hide under the dingy, bein' all floaty and quiet like.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Acrobatics 1d60 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 (+2 more to balance)
Grapple 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Alestone will hop off the ship down onto the boat with syl attempting to grapple her.

I may provoke or get a charging bonus or fall into the water. I leave it to the GM. Included an acrobatics and a grapple roll though


Shade Psion 18

Day 13

Daytime - Drowned Vermin

Above Decks & Aboard the Longboat

Initiative
Alestone's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Aoro's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

So the new order is:
Sunny
Alestone
Aoro
Syl (poor Syl) :(

Syl looks surprised when her quarry tips over and falls out of the boat, disappearing into the water. She's even more surprised when a dwarf seems to materialize out of thin air and makes a grab at her. She stumbles backward, but the dwarf manages to grab ahold of her. Syl is grappled. Aoro's dagger draws a slight line of blood across Syl's shoulder as the knife just grazes her.

Syl growls at the dwarf and wrestles with him to get her dagger into a position to stab.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 2 = 15 vs AC 16 Miss

She thrusts the knife at Alestone, but he manages to twist her just enough to throw her aim off.

"Fine then! I'll just feed ya' all ta' th' fishes!" The look of bloodlust in her eyes is unmistakable.

Damage Taken - Syl: 1

More actions!

Edit: Post has been edited to account for a higher ground bonus for Alestone that I forgot to include. Carry on.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Day 13

Standard: Magic Missile
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6

Not wishing to risk hitting Alestone just yet, Aoro cast a spell, a pair of silver fish dart into the woman.

"Oh did you mean these fishes, their my friends. And I got plenty."

He was already thinking of how to get rid of her body, along with a story as to her fate. Plugg was not going to pin a thing on them. He would be sure to use her reckless nature against her.

651 to 700 of 2,375 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Plunder & Infamy - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.