Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Plunder & Infamy - A Skulls & Shackles PbP Adventure

Game Master DancingShadow


401 to 450 of 2,088 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)
Alestone Rockridge wrote:
Isn't there already ship maps up?

the only maps i have seen are in the ap i got at the local store.


Shade Psion 18

I plan on putting maps up at the beginning of each round during a combat encounter, as well as for other areas where it would make sense.

DM Apeture looks to have put up maps in the Campaign Info tab.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

In that case I dont have anything else to say but this, post.

Post now. xD


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

I guess I didn't look hard enought.


Shade Psion 18

Taking down notes on all of what's happened so far and how it's happened. I should have a post up before I hit the sack.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,
Andrea1 wrote:
*Continues snuggling with Sunny*

*Continues to snuggle with Andrea1* (^_^)

As to DM Bound Shade.

1) Experimental PM sent and replied to. :)

2) Don't stress/Knock yourself out. We've been patient enough to linger here so far. Another day or two wont affect us.

3) Wishing you and yours and every one elses all the very best! (^_^)


Shade Psion 18

Seen and replied to again. :)

As for stress, meh. Part of life, but fortunately, I've just got my RL S&S game tomorrow and some LARP practice with the GM, fellow ST, and good friend of mine. I hope his wife's there. I haven't fought her in a while.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

*Rests hand gently upon DM Bound Shade's knee/leg*

If you haven't got your health.....

....You haven't got anything.

(^_^)

Yes, a Princess Bride quote.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

*sighs* I was hoping for a post before i got to work this morning. well, I hope that there is one before i get off of work today so I can reply and finish off my day on a good note before I have to deal with the inlaws


Shade Psion 18

So reading through in my delirious, sleep-deprived state (damn you stomach!), I want to make sure what each person is doing.

Alestone: Sleep; Rum: Drink Deeply
Herbert: Influence(Riaris Krine); Rum: Dispose
Duo: Sleep; Rum: Make Grog
Aoro: Influence(Grok); Rum: Dispose
Lanliss: Influence(Cog); Rum: Offered to Cog
Lanliss(2nd nighttime action): Sneak(Quartermaster's Office) Note: You can take 20 here, thus your Perception check should be a 20 + 7 = 27.
Sunny: Entertain; Rum: Make Grog. Sunny, you're staying up late to celebrate with other crew members. Are you going to take any other ship actions during the night?

Gonna pass out for a while. Hopefully be awake by around 2pm.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,
DM Bound Shade wrote:
Sunny: Entertain; Rum: Make Grog. Sunny, you're staying up late to celebrate with other crew members. Are you going to take any other ship actions during the night?

Aye, that be right.

:( Awe. *HUGZ DM Bound Shade*

Hope you feel better soon.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

*cries* not coming to visit me?


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

@DM

Plan on asking for the violin she has too, if I make her helpful. I dont think that really counts as an extra action but thats up to you.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,
Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:
*cries* not coming to visit me?

:P This be only the second night o' th' second day, ye lug-nut.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

so in other words you need more woeing


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)
DM Bound Shade wrote:

So reading through in my delirious, sleep-deprived state (damn you stomach!), I want to make sure what each person is doing.

Alestone: Sleep; Rum: Drink Deeply
Herbert: Influence(Riaris Krine); Rum: Dispose
Duo: Sleep; Rum: Make Grog
Aoro: Influence(Grok); Rum: Dispose
Lanliss: Influence(Cog); Rum: Offered to Cog
Lanliss(2nd nighttime action): Sneak(Quartermaster's Office) Note: You can take 20 here, thus your Perception check should be a 20 + 7 = 27.
Sunny: Entertain; Rum: Make Grog. Sunny, you're staying up late to celebrate with other crew members. Are you going to take any other ship actions during the night?

Gonna pass out for a while. Hopefully be awake by around 2pm.

I think Duo's actions are correct.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,
Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:
So in other words you need more wooing

Oh. Now says you, trying to woo said strumpet. :P


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea is wooing Sunny first, so ya'll have to wait!


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I am wooing her as well!!!! Badly but I am


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

My actions are correct.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Bah, I mucked up my OOC block and didn't notice until too late to edit. Sorry about that.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

It happens. Btw I think our DM got a wee bit wasted so I expect him to be recovered tomarrow/today. Fighting off sleep for to long is always a losing battle. I once slept 24 hrs without waking once sense I went on a party bender. Best Sleep of My Life! xD


Shade Psion 18

No worries. I just like to have the info at the top so it's easy to reference, but the specific order doesn't really matter.

Yeah, I managed to catch sleep earlier today, and after writing the post, I ran my RL S&S. Gonna hit the bed soon.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

I just noticed the post now. Seems the boards are getting glitchy on me as it did not show any new post. x(


Shade Psion 18

That's never good. :(


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Its working again, may have been due to not posting for a while or something.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Gah! Sorry i am fer missin' teh start! Stoopid boards din't show any o' th' new postin's till I done looked in here! (>_<)

Will try and catch up!.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I think the DM is not reading properly I gave Sunny her shirt back yesterday night before i started the tasks at hand.

Lanliss wrote:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

+ gm this happens before my other post
Seeing that Sunny did not pick up her shirt I am still in awe of her and it takes me several minutes more to gain composure but when I do I go out and grab her shirt and then go over to her with it I whisper in her ear as I give her the shirt

gm and sunny only:

Sunny you know that you are a very pretty elf maid and I umm well as much as I do not want you too I think you need to put your shirt back on please [ooc] glances down at her chest during this several times and then gulps deeply I dare say from the moment I have seen you in that tavern I was drawned to you and now you go and do this. I am in total shock and have to tell you now that I ughhh ummm would really like to get to know you some more and have a romp around the hammock one night with you. I am not a word smith at all. I would like to have a relationship of some sort with you hopefully a long one at that. If you would like to or you just want a company of a man come find me tonight on my hammock and we can talk or gulps deeply or perhaps something else tonight if you wish. But for your sake so nothing bad happens to you I suggest you put this back on as much as I would love to see you with it off
if she puts her shirt back on after I leave I go about and do by things and wait if she doesn't I still do those items above I just sulk around while doing them


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

:P Bah! Jus' 'cause you give it back dun't mean I din't lose it agin when I were dancin'! (^_^)

*HUGZ Lanliss for the wonderful thought of giving Sunny back her gear!* (^_^)


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

*smiles and blushes* I just did not want them to think that your a lady of ill repute. because I do not think that you are I do not beleive that you would sell yourself out right... now maybe freely ya but for sale not your style

*hugs her back so tightly that he squeezes her really really close and sneaks a quick kiss to her cheek*


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

We will get him duo we will get him


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Well I got the violin so come dinner time the halfling is mine. Who to target next? >xP


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Not sure


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

DM should make a list of NPCs sense the old one is kinda out of date.

Going off the old one I would target Giffer or Tilly next I guess.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Tilly sounds good to get that would be usefull ally


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)
Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:
We will get him duo we will get him

I'm not worried I got me a game plan lol.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Doing the cleric is as much as a gameplan as me doing sunny


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

I have a plan it may not be a good one but, it's a plan.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:
Doing the cleric is as much as a gameplan as me doing sunny

You mean it will fall flat? *rimshot*


Shade Psion 18
Lanliss Rainscribe wrote:

I think the DM is not reading properly I gave Sunny her shirt back yesterday night before i started the tasks at hand.

Lanliss wrote:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

+ gm this happens before my other post
Seeing that Sunny did not pick up her shirt I am still in awe of her and it takes me several minutes more to gain composure but when I do I go out and grab her shirt and then go over to her with it I whisper in her ear as I give her the shirt

gm and sunny only:

Sunny you know that you are a very pretty elf maid and I umm well as much as I do not want you too I think you need to put your shirt back on please [ooc] glances down at her chest during this several times and then gulps deeply I dare say from the moment I have seen you in that tavern I was drawned to you and now you go and do this. I am in total shock and have to tell you now that I ughhh ummm would really like to get to know you some more and have a romp around the hammock one night with you. I am not a word smith at all. I would like to have a relationship of some sort with you hopefully a long one at that. If you would like to or you just want a company of a man come find me tonight on my hammock and we can talk or gulps deeply or perhaps something else tonight if you wish. But for your sake so nothing bad happens to you I suggest you put this back on as much as I would love to see you with it off
if she puts her shirt back on after I leave I go about and do by things and wait if she doesn't I still do those items above I just sulk around while doing them

She had asked in an ooc note if not having her shirt would give a bonus. Just assumed she elected not to wear it at that point, given Sunny's proclivities.


Shade Psion 18
Aoro Osris wrote:

DM should make a list of NPCs sense the old one is kinda out of date.

Going off the old one I would target Giffer or Tilly next I guess.

I would very much like to get a new npc list up on the campaign board, but I still do not have control over the thread. I may resend a message to the webmaster. Anyways, I will try to put a link up for one tomorrow evening. I have work fairly early tomorrow, so I doubt I'll get it completed tonight. If I do, I'll post it early, but I wouldn't count on it.

Plus, Grok should have some suggestions for you, once I get that post finished.


Shade Psion 18
Duo Skybreaker wrote:
I have a plan it may not be a good one but, it's a plan.

Feel free to run by plans with me. If I think your character might notice something or have experience through skills or the like that might alter your plans, I'll let you know.

I like helping players realize their plans. Sometimes its best to abort altogether, but that's no fun if done much. Had a DM once who was such a douchebag. We had to avoid planning in front of him, because he'd meta the knowledge for his NPCs. It was frustrating and something I've resolved to never do to my players.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

In that case I plan on befriending every crew member I can until the perfect time to rebel at which point we will mob rush the baddies left. Then everyone gets a turn whipping said baddies while we drink and make merry. Depending on the mood we may or may not kill or leave them naked on a speck of land in the middle of the sea. Their is the plan and I like it. xP


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,
DM Bound Shade wrote:
She had asked in an ooc note if not having her shirt would give a bonus. Just assumed she elected not to wear it at that point, given Sunny's proclivities.

Remember...Sunny has a plan....(^_^)

...Well....more like guidelines...but still....

Also looking for Andrea1 or Henk2's posts in'a main thread.....


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Neither are in the game, just jawing with you in Discussion until the game gets back on track. Just wanna chit-chat and then I'll let you all get to swabbin the decks again.


Shade Psion 18
Aoro Osris wrote:
In that case I plan on befriending every crew member I can until the perfect time to rebel at which point we will mob rush the baddies left. Then everyone gets a turn whipping said baddies while we drink and make merry. Depending on the mood we may or may not kill or leave them naked on a speck of land in the middle of the sea. Their is the plan and I like it. xP

That sounds like an awesome plan. Hopefully it'll go as intended. Drinking, merryment, and whipping is a wonderful combination, especially when you're whipping the people that've been torturing you.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I will be the one to kill that jerk Scorge and his Cronnie Plugg. I would be happier if I did it but if anyone does I will pee in his mouth after he is dead!


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Alright got the low down on some thanks to Grok.

Seems Cog is the bloody sort, likes blood and gore stories. Aoro is not the type for that so someone more compatible should try to befriend him.
I suggest Alestone sense he seems to have the best chance.

Also got the list of plugg friendly's among the crew. These are off limits/enemies unless we have befriended everyone else already, in which case I am willing to try and turn them but its low on my list. It's Aretta, Jape, Narwhal, Fipps, Maheem, and Syl.

So thats six crewmen for them while only one confirmed for us in the form of Sandra, not counting officers. Hopefully we can grab Rosie with the violin gift. But that still leaves our side lacking in crewmen allies. Not to mention we have yet to encounter the whole crew. We have 2 swabs and 4 riggers unaccounted for.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I like Gaming with Aoro he is smart and has everything down to a T.. I want him in all of my games!


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Sunny needs to find a way in to my hammack tonight.

401 to 450 of 2,088 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Plunder & Infamy - Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.