Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Pint-Sized Kings (Inactive)

Game Master Count Buggula

Halflings need a kingdom of their own!


401 to 444 of 444 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Oleg takes Terri to the storehouse and opens a crate. "Don't have much your size, but take a look in here and find something you like."

You do find the particular outfits you're looking for, but they're old and out of fashon ;)


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

"Thank you. I'm sure I'll find something I can use."

Terri picks out two explorer's outfits and some cold weather gear and pays Oleg for them.


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

"Is everybody ready? Let´s go."


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Nazdip finishes loading his few belongings into Stinky's saddlebags. "I'm usually ready."


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Terri quickly finds a private place to change and then puts the other outfit in the saddlebags before getting Starlight ready to go. One last check and...

"Okay. I'm ready!"


male halfling druid

Odo patted his pony on the neck then after checking if the saddlebags are secured he jumped on it. He nodded affirmatively at Muroi and with the compass on one hand he pointed towards their desired direction. He hoped that the Oleg and his wife would remain safe during their absence.

well, at least I'm good at something 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Shadow Lodge

Lillith scratches Lady Night between the ears before saddling her up and getting her ready to go. She still had mixed feelings about going anywhere with nothing but minor magic spells in her mind, but that was how she always felt when she was out of spells.


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi moves close to Shadow "Are you ready dear friend? Our journey will begin." Then Muroi doble check his belongings.

Looking at Odo "Where are we going? Please, let me know so I can map it. From here to our destiny."

I don´t know If I have to use an skill to map where we are moving.


Male Human Monk

"I'm ready as well," Ekan states, after making sure Dancer's saddle is secure.


Thanks for your patience guys - it was a rough week.

Following Svetlana's directions, the party heads south-west away from Oleg's fort. Around noon, you come to the edge of a forest, and as evening approaches you finally stumble into an arrowhead-shaped clearing, where you find a large patch of moon radishes growing. Amid the radishes are four moaning kobolds lying on their backs and three baskets overfilled with radishes nearby.

Travel Map

misc rolls:

1d100 ⇒ 11


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

No problem. Things get hectic sometimes, so we understand.

Terri looks at the lizard-like creatures and suspicion immediately clouds her mind.

"Either this is a trap, or somebody just came through here. Somebody mean and possibly still here."

Sense Motive on the Kobalds: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Human Monk

Ekan looks and covers his mouth to keep from laughing.


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Nazdip turns to his companions. "So as civilized halflings, what do we do when we run into kobolds? The Mosspukers would either run away or slit their throats."

Shadow Lodge

"They seem... incapacitated already." Lillith says as she eyes the groaning kobolds. "They seem to be collecting the radishes we're looking for though. We should see if they ally themselves with the bandits in this area. If they are, then we slit throats."


male halfling druid

"I do not suppose someone learned their language, just for fun... I say let's just use this nice situation to our advantage and take the baskets. The kobolds might have food indigestion from eating too many of those radishes. And I suppose they would not be too happy with us bothering them, I'm sure I wouldn't if I'd be in their place" Odo said dismissing the idea of a trap completely. After the fights with the bandits he was unable to see this small group as a threat.

Shadow Lodge

"While I'm not opposed to the idea entirely, I would assume Oleg and Svetlana would not appreciate kobolds coming to their trading post for their stolen radishes."


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

"I dunno. I think it may be a trap."


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Why don´t we just kill them, take their belongings and the radishes and come back to Oleg´s Camp? We don´t want problems and, also, we need to tame these lands while we explore them. We should take advantage right now."

Muroi was amusing and scared at the same time, it was his first time looking at these creatures.


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

"Kobolds are nasty evil things, worse than gobbos even. If our charter is to rid this land of bandits, I would think kobolds would more than qualify. If they are already half asleep, even better..."

Nazdip draws his greatsword and grins, toothily and more than a little maniacally. Perhaps the goblin heritage is showing.


Male Human Monk

"Well, I don't speak Draconic... kobolds speak that, right?" He watches Nazdrip draw his sword and hears the suggestions of others, "I don't know about this. Prudent, perhaps, but also a tad... well, darker than I'd like. Killing helpless individuals who've done us no harm?"

Shadow Lodge

Lillith is careful to keep from glancing at Terri as she responds to Ekan.

"What are the chances we'd be spared if our roles were reversed? Go ahead and try talking to them first, if it will make you feel better. I won't stop you."


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

"Kobolds would not hesitate to impale you over their cooking fire. If you want to talk to them, I suggest a heavily armed and cautious approach."


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

"I dunno about taking advice from someone who uses a goblin's moral compass. Let me see if there's anything else suspicious first."

Terri dismounts and hands the reins to Ekan. She'll circle around and tries to keep quiet and keep an eye out for trouble.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 yikes!


male halfling druid

"Just watch what you're doing and if you get in any trouble call for us. I still don't think they would be friendly towards us."


Finally noticing the commotion at the edge of their clearing, the kobolds jump to their feet (some more slowly than others) with some loud yips. "What you do here? You no steal our radishes!"

They don't seem to have noticed Terri yet.


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Terri keeps circling around and sends up a silent prayer for luck and good fortune.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Realizing the futility of talking to Kobolds, but trying to impress the other halflings with his newfound civility, Nazdip measures his words carefully, his hand still tightly holding his sword hilt. "We are here for radishes as well. Will you...uh...trade for them?"


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi is nervous when the kobolds stand up and without thinking he casts a Minute Meteors over one of them. Then, looking at his friends "Sorry guys."

Minute Meteors 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Stats:

HP : 8

Spells used
4 Magic missile
2 Minute meteors


Male Human Monk

"Oh dear," Ekan sighs. Men of Action are all well and good for the storybooks and songs, but they DO sort of rip more peaceful options right out of your hands in the first person experience.


The nearest kobold begins to speak, "Trade? You have shinies -" but is cut off by Muroi's spell as his companion yelps and jumps aside just in time to avoid a fiery rocks pelting him from the sky.

map

Initiative
18 - Terri
17 - Muroi
16 - Lilith
14 - Kobolds
11 - Ekan
8 - Nazdip
4 - Odo

dice:

Initiative
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 - Ekan
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 - Odo
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 - Nazdip
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 - Muroi
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 - Lilith
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 - Terri
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 - Kobolds
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 - kr


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Dammit Muroi! Well, Nazdip should be happy. Don't think we'll be able to talk our way out of this one.

Terri creeps forward to M5 . Her weapons remain sheathed, but her eyes search for any hidden dangers.

Stealth 1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Stealth 2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi casts another minute meteors on H4. And moves to B6

"Sorry again, I was so nervous."

Stats:

HP : 8

Spells used
4 Magic missile
3 Minute meteors


male halfling druid

"Well I was nervous too when I heard them asking for shinies, but that was just uncalled for. " Odo protested not being too pleased about the fact they were having a fight over some radishes. "I guess there's no helping it now. " With one hand h aimed and cast his icicle spell and with the other he drew his sickle ready to enter close combat if it was needed.

Spoiler:

attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

damage 1d6 ⇒ 1

Shadow Lodge

"Well, time to fight." Lillith thinks as she takes a few steps forward and casts the spell equivalent of stuffing a person's mind with cotton at one of the kobolds.

Moving to E-7 and casting Daze on the Kobold in I-6. DC 13 Will Save.


In a flurry of activity, another rain of meteorites just misses a kobold, odo flings a spell that barely connects with another, and one of the kobolds simply stands still for a moment, looking oddly out of place in all the movement. One kobold moves forward to engage Lillith, swinging its spear menacingly, while the remaining two spot Terri and move to her.

Map

Initiative
11 - Ekan
8 - Nazdip
4 - Odo
Round 2
18 - Terri
17 - Muroi
16 - Lilith
14 - Kobolds

dice:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 - kp
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 - kp
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 - kp
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 - kp
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 - kr
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 - kw
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 - ka
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 - ka
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 - ka


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

"Whoops! Time to go!"

Terri Backpedals to the right, spins around the Kobold's flank, and sprints off to get close to Nazdip.

Withdrawing to G9.
Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Terri - I haven't gone in round 1 yet and I'm not likely to finish my turn where I start it, so if you're trying to get near me, you may want to wait :)


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

I know, I'm just getting Terri out of a fight that she'll probably lose. Besides, Nazdip seems like a good flanking buddy.


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

assuming Ekan doesn't preempt this...

"Stay away from my friends!" scream Nazdip as he starts raging, and charges the nearest kobold, bringing his sword down for a huge, overhand attempt to bisect the kobold the hard way.

Way overkill for a kobold, I know, but that's OOC...
Start rage. Charge to F7.
Att: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25, damage 1d10 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

"This is my fault, but I´m not being usefull. Let me try something new."

Muroi moves to D6 and casts ray of frost on I6.
Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3.
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1

Stats:

HP : 8

Spells used
4 Magic missile
3 Minute meteors


male halfling druid

Odo moves behind the kobold in an attempt to surround him but after seeing Nazdip charging with all his might at the poor fellow he almost felt sorry that it ended up this way. "Let's just finish this. At least we'll have this area secured." he said launching another icicle at the one of the monsters in the distance.

Spoiler:

Move to f5 and attack the kobolt on L5
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage Icicle1d6 ⇒ 6
What? How come I don't have those rolls when I'm fighting a something bigger than me?...
I don't know if Special Abilities have a critical hit but let's confirm it.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Monk

So sorry, combo of computer and personal/family problems and I fell behind.

Round 1: Ekan immediately breaks into song, attempting to inspire the others...

+1 bonsuses to morale, hit, and damage.

As he holds his notes, he moves a few steps back, forcing them to pursue HIM and readies his sling.

Round 2: He fires away with said sling at the same one Murio is striking at.

To hit/bard bonus in": 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dmg/Bard song bonus in": 1d3 ⇒ 3


Sorry, was trying to give Lilith a chance to post and then the week got away from me. I'll try and get an update up today - Lilith you have until my post to get an action in.

Shadow Lodge

Ugh, sorry, the game slipped my mind. :/

With the kobold in front of her easily dealt with by Nazdip, Lillith gets her crossbow in hand and loads a bolt into it as she moves to E-3 to get a clear shot.

401 to 444 of 444 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pint-Sized Kings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.