Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Pint-Sized Kings (Inactive)

Game Master Count Buggula

Halflings need a kingdom of their own!


251 to 300 of 444 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Nazdip prepares to burst open the door and step to L11 to fire at the closest enemy, whenever the signal is given.


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi will wait until Lillith casts, then he will cast magic missile to the man with a hood (I13), immediately.

Magic Missile:

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Stats:

HP : 8

Spells used
1 Magic missile


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Terri draws a dagger and waits for Nazdip to wade in before doing anything.

Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


male halfling druid

Odo, looks at Lillith and waits for her move first. He thought the bandits would be more difficult to put to sleep if they become agitated as a result of his spell. He takes a deep breath and as soon as he can after Lillith cast he will try this spell that would bind the enemies in their place. He hoped they would not draw too much attention.

Initative1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

action:

Entangle spell dc 14 in the center of the courtyard.


Male Human Monk-2 (HP: 19/19; AC 16, 16t, 13ff; F+5,R+5,W+6)

Ekan will wait till Lilith casts her spell.

Initative": 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Then he'll burst into song, "Small axes can tear down the greatest tree.
Tiny pebbles shake a pond serene and still.
A tiny candle can turn back the night...
Half can take down the whole, you will see!
All it takes is way and will.
Fight halflings fight!
Set wrong to right!
and fight!"

Bardic Performance, inspire courage +1 on morale, attack and damage.
if roll needed

Performance sing": 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

It´s for the second turn.


Peering out the door quietly, Lilith chants a quiet incantation, causing one of the men to slump silently to the ground. Seeing the signal, Muroi casts his own spell at the hooded man, who yells both in surprise and pain. Odo steps up to the window where he can cast his own spell, and in moments wild vegetation springs up to fill the courtyard, entangling both horses and humans alike. Ekan, on cue, makes himself known by piercing the air with a rousing song as Nazdip throws the stable door open.

Updated Map
Surprise Round over
Initiative, round 1

Terri - 26
Bandits - 24
Muroi - 16
Odo - 13
Hooded Man - 8
Ekan - 4
Nazdip - 4
Lilith - 4

secret rolls:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 - w
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6 - w
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 - w
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15 - w
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 - Nazdip
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 - Happs
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 - B
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 - Lilith
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 - horse
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 - horse
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 - horse
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 - horse
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 - horse
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 - horse
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 - Happs
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 - B
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 - B


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi moves to H22 and casts another Magic Missile to the hooded man.

Magic Missile:

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

To Lillith "Well done"

Stats:

HP : 8

Spells used
2 Magic missile


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Terri springs into action almost as soon as Ekan begins to sing. She move in front of Nazdip and throws the dagger at the closest bandit.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d3 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (3) = 4
(They's flatfooted and Terri's within 30 feet)


male halfling druid

Odo jumps out of the guest room and leaps on the seat for the table calling forth the nature's power once again and summoning a flock of ravens to make the enemies even more confused as they already were.

Number of ravens1d3 ⇒ 3
Attack1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Attack1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Attack1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage1d3 - 4 ⇒ (1) - 4 = -3
Damage1d3 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1
Damage1d3 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1

move to 19J


Male Human Monk-2 (HP: 19/19; AC 16, 16t, 13ff; F+5,R+5,W+6)

Staying where he is, and still singing, Ekan lets a slingstone fly at the nearest conscious bandit.

Bonus for song counted in

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
1d3 ⇒ 1


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Nazdip fires his sling-staff at the closest enemy, stepping out to L11 only if necessary. He then reloads for his next shot.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10, damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Shadow Lodge

"You did a good job too." Lillith tells Muroi as she hops on a bench and aims her crossbow at the hooded bandit.

Moving to I-19 and shooting at the bandit in I-13

Light Crossbow:1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
If he's in combat with the crows, the attack rolls takes a -4 penalty


Terri's dagger strikes the closest bandit, who along with his companions immediately drops the goods they were carrying. The wounded bandit breaks free of the clutching vegetation and makes a run for it, scrambling over the cart and out the front gate. The other draws his bow and takes a single shot at Terri which narrowly misses her head. Two of the horses break free from the vines and bolt, while the others struggle away in a panic, stampeding out the front gate. Another bolt of arcane energy streaks from Muroi to the hooded man, who curses loudly in response. Odo jumps up to the bench and begins casting a spell.

The hooded man also drops his load and draws his bow, firing at at Nazdip but the shot goes wide. Ekan and Nazdip's attacks also just miss the bandit, while Lillith's bolt grazes the hooded man.

Summons are full round casting time, so the ravens won't appear until next round
Updated Map
Initiative, round 2

Terri - 26
Bandits - 24
Muroi - 16
Odo - 13
Hooded Man - 8
Ekan - 4
Nazdip - 4
Lilith - 4

secret rolls:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 - br
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 - br
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 - hr
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 - hr
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 - hr
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 - hr
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 - hr
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 - hr
1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 2 = 17 - ba
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 - hr
1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 2 = 12 - ha


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi moves to H19 and casts another magic missile to the hooded man, if he is still alive. Otherwise Muroi attacks to the other bandit.

Magic missile 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

stats:

HP : 8

Spells used
3 Magic missile


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Terri doesn't see any targets she can get to, so she draws another dagger and chunks at the hooded man after taking a step forward.


Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Male Human Monk-2 (HP: 19/19; AC 16, 16t, 13ff; F+5,R+5,W+6)

Blast, they're getting away. Ekan realizes and flings another shot towards one of the fleeing and free bandits.

Bonus counted in still.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
1d3 ⇒ 2


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Nazdip drops his sling staff and charges the nearest enemy, drawing his greatsword during the first steps.

Charge to J12, attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18, damage 1d10 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


male halfling druid

Seeing as one of the bandits has escaped the entanglement he slowly moves his summoning target from the center of the court a bit lower, a move that cost him more time but he hoped that by doing that his ravens would have a better chance or better motivation to go after the running bandit. He guessed that if one of them might run to their hideout , there might be a price on their heads later on.

Summoning ravens at 16F if it is alright with the DM.


Terri flings a tiny dagger at the hooded man, who grunts and curses again loudly. The bandit at the gates runs over and tries to hop on a fleeing horse, but misses badly and ends up face down in the dirt as the horse gallops away. The other bandit remains firmly rooted by Odo's spell, and tries to retaliate with his bow but the arrow goes wide, flying over the palisade walls behind him. Muroi's spell sends the hooded man reeling - he looks obviously in pain and barely able to stand, while a trio of ravens fly in from seemingly nowhere and attack the bandits. One goes after the hooded man, one after the one behind the cart, and the final towards the gate and pecks at the prone figure.

In desperation the hooded man throws a glass container at the group in the stables, which shatters on Terri and ignites, covering her in flames. Ekan's stone strikes the nearest bandit as Nazdip strikes down the hooded man, cutting his torso nearly in half as he crumples to the ground.

Nazdip, you can't charge due to the entangle spell, but you hit anyway. Terri is on fire and takes 2 hp damage. Nazdip takes 1 point of fire damage as well, and the hay around your feet is smoldering. Did we lose Lilith?

Updated Map

Initiative, round 3

Terri - 26
Bandits - 24
Muroi - 16
Odo - 13
Ekan - 4
Nazdip - 4
Lilith - 4

sercret rolls:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 - bri
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 - br
1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 2 = 5 - ba
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 - hr
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 - ha
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 - hc
1d6 ⇒ 2 - hd


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Nazdip takes a 5' step back, drops his greatsword, and picks up and loads his sling staff.

5' step to K11, drop weapon (free action), pick up weapon (move action), load weapon (move action as standard action)
HP:13/14, AC:18/13/16, F:+5, R:+3, W:+0


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi moves to H17 and casts magic missile to the bandit on A16.

"You won´t run away"

Magic missile 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Stats:

HP : 8

Spells used
4 Magic missile


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

I don't think so. The guy playing her signed up for a game I'm running.

Terri drops to the ground and rolls to try and smother the flames.

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11
...really...


male halfling druid

Odo takes a deep breath and goes into the tall grass, moving swiftly up till the bandit that was sleeping, and glancing at the man that was trying to escape. He was in a very dangerous position but somehow he felt at ease with all the vegetation around him.
Reflex:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Double move to G16


Male Human Monk-2 (HP: 19/19; AC 16, 16t, 13ff; F+5,R+5,W+6)

"Blast it! Ekan states as he sees the fire spreading. He leaves his cover to try to help smother it before it can take the stable.

no ideas what rolls if any would be required for that action


As Terri attempts to put out the flames, the bandit at the gate stands up and swings its fists at the raven, doing nothing but provoking its ire. The other remaining bandit shoots another arrow at Odo - this one flies dangerously close to the halfling's head. Odo's spell brings the bandit at the gate crashing back down to the ground, this time not to rise again while Odo wades into the magical vegetation and the rest work on putting out the fire.

I'll wait a bit more for Lilith to post her actions before we move to the next round - map will be updated at that time.

secret rolls:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 - ba
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 - br
1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 16 - ba


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

What about my magic missile?

Shadow Lodge

The map still has me at H-21, but I moved to I-19 last time.

With only one bandit still standing and Terri on fire, Lillith finds she must make a decision. Help put out the fire or make sure the bandit can't throw another bottle of it.

Face set in determination, she reloads her crossbow, pulls back the string, takes careful aim, and fires at the bandit.

Firing at the Bandit in F-12

Light Crossbow:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage:1d6 ⇒ 2


Muroi wrote:
What about my magic missile?

Sorry, I meant it was your spell that took down the fleeing bandit, not Odo's. Full update shortly.


Lilith's bolt misses.

Updated Map
Hopefully I got everyone's position correct. Let me know if I missed something.

Initiative, round 4

Terri - 26
Bandit - 24
Muroi - 16
Odo - 13
Ekan - 4
Nazdip - 4
Lilith - 4


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

If the bandit's not down before I can act...otherwise, I guess the fight's over :)

Nazdip steps to the side for a clear shot, and fires his sling staff at the last remaining bandit threat.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9, damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi will try to keep 30 ft. of distance with the last bandit standing and casts minute meteors over him.

minute meteors 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Stats:

HP : 8

Spells used
4 Magic missile
1 Minute meteors


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Terri tries to smother the flames burning her.
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12 why?
okay how much damage does Terri take.


Male Human Monk-2 (HP: 19/19; AC 16, 16t, 13ff; F+5,R+5,W+6)

Ekan looks for some water around here, be it well or full trough and headss there to get some to splash on terri and the other flames.

perception": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

followed by whatever move is needed.


male halfling druid

Seeing that the situation was under control Odo moves closer to the last remaining standing bandit, points his hand at him, preparing to shoot an icicle then his hand suddenly changes direction and points at Terri. Summon water!

reflex1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

move to H14 and it seams I won't be going anywhere next turn.


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Oh, I will also reload, if I do end up shooting.


Thanks for your patience guys - weekends are a bit rough for me. Working on post now.

Shadow Lodge

I reload and ready to fire at the bandit if he's still alive and tries running.


Despite her attempts to put the fire out, Terri still gets badly burned. The remaining bandit takes one last shot before deciding he'd better flee, and strikes Lilith. The entangling vines hinder his escape though and he's not able to make it even half-way to the gate. Though Muroi also gets entangled in the vines, he manages to get a spell off and weakens the bandit with his magic. Odo also struggles through the vegetation but gets close enough to summon a large splash of water over the flames. As the fire is mostly quenched at this point, Ekan flings a stone at the fleeing bandit, hitting him squarely in the back. Nazdip unfortunately misses, but Lilith's bolt strikes true and brings the man down.

Terri takes 3 points fire damage. Lilith takes 6 points damage. There are three dead bandits and one sleeping peacefully in a bed of vines. Combat is over for now.

secret rolls:

1d6 ⇒ 3
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 - br
1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 2 = 14 - ba
1d8 ⇒ 6 - bd
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 - mr
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 - mc
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 - oc
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 - ea
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 - ed
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 - la
1d6 ⇒ 3 - ld


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

When the vines clear (1min?) Nazdip finds some rope and ties up the sleeping bandit (20+CMB = DC23).


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

"We should take the goods and weapons from the bandits, so we can sell and finance our expedition."


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Terri whimpers as the flames finally go out. Her clothes are a charred mess and her arms and legs are covered in burns. The smell of burnt hay and burnt hair mingle in her nose. She reaches back with an aching arm, and knows, before she even touches the smoking braid that her hair is ruined.
Pain, grief, and shock roll into one emotional blur and Terri lies there for a long while as memories of her parents rush past.


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Sense motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Nazdip ponders for a moment, then takes a large piece of paper from the map kit.

Dex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

He folds a stylish paper hat, and hands it to Terri, then walks away to find Oleg.


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

Before Nazdip walks off, Terri grabs his boot and looks up at the odd halfling.

"Help me up? Please?"


The remaining bandit is easily subdued, and though silent his face is a mix of panic and confusion. As soon as they see there's no more immediate danger, Oleg and Svetlana timidly emerge from the house where they had been hidden.

The last embers of the hay fire lie steaming as the sun peaks over the horizon. Oleg regards each of you carefully before speaking "You all risked your lives to help us, being complete strangers. I don't know how I'll ever repay you. I have fifty gold that I'd like to give you as a reward, and a few potions in my stockroom that I'm sure you could use better than me. You're all welcome to stay free of charge in my guest house as long as you wish."

Svetlana speaks up "We'll also provide meals for you anytime you're here. We owe you a great debt and will be forever grateful to you all." Upon seeing Terri, she frowns and adds, "Come here dear - let's see if we can do something about those burns and your hair."

Oleg, who had disappeared while his wife was speaking, returns with several bottles. "Here, take these." He hands you two bottles of cure light wounds and a potion of shield of faith.


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

Nazdip offers an arm up, "If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Halflings are tough."


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Starsoul) 1

Muroi walks to where Terri is "Are you ok? I was so concentrated in the fight. Now I can see you have been hurt."

Then, he looks around searching for his other friends, He quickly moves close to Lillith, "You are hurt too". Looking at the other halflings "Does someone can help her? An Arrow has hit her body"


Barbarian (Titan Mauler)

"My first aid is...not very skillful. Hopefully our friends with healing magic can take care of the wounds."


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20
Nazdip Stinkblade wrote:
Nazdip offers an arm up, "If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Halflings are tough."

Terri takes Nazdip's hand. She winces as she stands, but seems to be doing okay.

"Thank you. I just wish they'd miss more often." She gives him a weak smile.

Svetlana wrote:
Svetlana speaks up "We'll also provide meals for you anytime you're here. We owe you a great debt and will be forever grateful to you all." Upon seeing Terri, she frowns and adds, "Come here dear - let's see if we can do something about those burns and your hair."

Not really up for an argument, she quietly follows the taller woman.

Shadow Lodge

"I'll be okay." Lillith tells Muroi as she walks over to Terri. "A moment Svetlana!" She calls out when seeing Terri being led away. "I cannot do much about her hair, but I did foresee injuries for today."

"Sister, this may feel... strange." Speaking softly under her breath in the occultist dialect of the language of magic, Lillith touches Terri gentlt on the shoulder. Terri feels the magic settling and stitching the burn like it's a cut, complete with the feeling of a needle piercing her flesh.

Cure Light Wounds:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

251 to 300 of 444 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pint-Sized Kings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.