Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Peril at King's Landing

Game Master Nimon

The King is holding a tournament for his new Hand Ned Stark. You are invited to represent your house in the tournament.


201 to 250 of 404 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae:
Salamae is gracious to those who have welcomed her, but remains mostly silent through the meal. She observes the proceedings around her carefully, and waits for an opportunity to present the "gift".
Sense Motive
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
Yes I'm fine, just had my mind somewhere else for a moment, now let's meet that beautiful wife of yours and congratulations as he looks around Magnificent party and maybe I might meet someone interesting around here for my self

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Now that you are all here you can also take some liberty to creat a situation where you introduce yourself to eachother

Ser Archey is making his way downstairs with Ser Orten when Salamae stops you to present Orten with a gift.Uh, Thanks my dear, You did not have too He says rather shocked and dismissive.

Salamae:
He seems truly shocked to recieve a gift from you, he probably has no idea it isnt from you. The man next to Orten seems nervous


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Archey & Salamae:
"Greetings my Lady I am Ser Archey, I am pleased to make your acquaintance".


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Archey, Orten, and Salamae:

"It is not my gift, my lord. I was... intimidated into bringing it to you by a crass young knight." She describes the man who insisted she bring the gift. "I hope it is not something deadly or dangerous. Or some vendetta gift that would cause harm or suffering."

She turns to Ser Archey.
"The same of you, ser knight. I am Salamae, a servant of the Seven."


Male Human Fighter

Tarris:

Good Master Rog took ill after a bandit attack upon the road. Thank the gods, both old and new, that we were able to treat him enough until we got to a proper healer here in the city.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
"I'm really enjoying this party" as Gillem looks around to see if he recognizes any other guest or something unusual.
Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Gillem:
You are really enjoying yourself. Make a will save at the good 'ol -2 circumstance.

Salamae:
Orten looks confused for a second, than embaressed. Oh my, well I am sure it is all part of some prank or joke. I will take this thank you Sister. Please make yourself at home, and I am sorry for any trouble this might have caused you. I assume you did not try to look in the package

Weyland:
Ser Orten seems hastened by recieving the gift to go down to the cellar. When you get there he closes the door and lights a candle. I wished he would have been more discrete. I guess not all of our companions can have your gifts Ser Achley. Well I guess I can call you fox now that we are away from prying eyes and ears. So is it done? You went to the farm and made sure there were no traces left yes?All of this conversation has made you forget about your"wife" who seemed to sleep away casually.

Tarris:
As you are speaking to the Lady, there is some commotion at the door. You can not be Ser Achley I have already allowed him and his wife entry, guards! The Maester says to a wounded man at the door. You look up and see the man who shot Rog.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Salamae:
"I am honored to meet you, please excuse me".

Nimon:
"Yes of course, all is swept away. What is the next move now that my presence will be noted".

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Weyland:
We need to find Iris Dannett. If I can secure her hand, than the Dannett fortune will be mine. Do this and your father's debt is paid.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
"Any idea where the wench is? Perhaps I can use my wife as bait no doubt the girl will see her as non-threatening, then we will easily have her".

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Weyland:
Rumor has it she is in Kings Landing somewhere.Orten opens the package given to him by the Septa. It is a dagger.[can roll appraise for more information on it] I think you know what to do with this. He says holding it up.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
Fingers crossed
Will save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Gillem:
As you are chatting and eating, a man walks by you. You hear a fient whisper in your head and you tense up, but are able to controll yourself.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
Gillem pays extra attention to the man that just passed by him to see if he recognizes his House and find out who he is.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
I take the dagger and secret it away. "I will contact you once I have collected her. Shall we discuss the matter of my payment?"


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae:
No, she didn't look in the package. The Therandis's are an unassuming, quiet lot. Mainly for the reason of survivability.


Male Human Fighter

Tarris:
Slowly make my way around him, looking for men-at-arms of the House. As I approach the man call out, Pardon ser but I feel you may have lost something upon the road. Hand him the arrow from Rog, cleaned of poison of course.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Gillem:
He is from house Blount.

Weyland:
Yes, well I supposed you did well at the Dannetts. You get half now and half when you return Iris and plant the dagger. He hands you a sack of gold coins, 600 gold coins.

Tarris:
You! how what. THIS MAN IS AN ENEMY OF HOUSE LUGUS! He says loudly, clearly caught off guard. Lets roll intrigue for this unless you want to make it physical. Choose what skill you want to do, do you want to convince others he is at fault?(diplomacy) Do you want to intimidate him? Or lie?(bluff). Just some options.You get +2 Circumstance for having the Arrow and mentioning Rog

Salamae:
Very good. You also notice a commotion at the Door. The northern lad Tarris is having a bit of an arguement with someone claiming to be Ser Archey.


Male Human Fighter

Tarris:

House Lugus is it? When you attacked us at the Dannet farmstead you wore no such heraldry. You simply fired arrows, poison arrows hold up the arrow for the gathering to see from the treeline. You nearly killed the merchant Rog, whom I was traveling with. He could not attend tonight due to the poison and the wound still inflicting him, so I came in his stead. Now ser explain your actions.

Diplomacy - 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
"It is a pleasure doing business with an honorable man such as yourself. I am going to collect my wife and enjoy this fabulous feast. On the morrow I will begin my search".

Archley heads up the stairs to mingle with the crowd. I would like to locate Daisy first if possible, if not I will locate Salamae.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Weyland:
You do not locate Daisy. You do see Tarris in an argument with someone claiming to be Ser Archey.

Since all can hear the conversation now

I, um. Orten you foul plotter you hath decieved me! He says and turns to run out the door. normaly you roll composure damage as well as your skill, but even minimum should suffice so we will just go with that

Lets roll some initatives just to get everyone organized.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 True Fox's initative.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Ser Orten
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30 Sweet Daisy


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

I step away behind a group of people and listen to the events as they unfold. Do I recognize Tarris?


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
Gillem face sours for a moment when the man from House Blount passes by "I guess I can't be finicky about the people to assist to a party not of my own..." as he stares at the man of House Blount.

Perception to notice any other thing 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

So far Initatives are

Sweet Daisy - 30
True Fox(Ser Achley?)- 23
Ser Orten- 19
Ser Weyland(Ser Achley) -16

Ser Weyland and Tarris did not get a change to meet at the party and do not really know each other.

Gillem:
YOu are distracted by the noise going on at the front of the house. Some arguement between Tarris and someone claiming to be Ser Achley


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Hearing a commotion from one side of the party, Salamae leans on her ceremonial staff and heads toward the noise. Her senses alert for the danger that grows in the area.

I have no problem with DM rolling initiative if it will make things go faster.

Initiative
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Fighter

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem gets curious and approaches the scene, there might be something interesting going on that could take the sour taste of his tongue after all.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Sweet Daisy - 30
True Fox(Ser Achley?)- 23
Tarris-20
Ser Orten- 19
Ser Weyland(Ser Achley) -16
Salamae-3
Gillem-Delay

The True Fox makes a full withdrawl and is running away through king's landing.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Ser Orten is still confused by all of this. Who was that man, what is the meaning of this?Men go get him no one disturbs my feast in such a manner and should get away with it. He says turning to his men.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

I think it is Tarris' turn or is it my turn?

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Tarris then yours you can make an action or delay


Male Human Cavalier - 2

My action depends on what Tarris does.


Male Human Fighter

Delay next to Ser Orten, wait to see if his men can catch Fox


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland steps up, "No need for your men to get involved Ser. I shall deal with the imposter myself!"

I run out of the hall after Ser Archley running as fast as I can.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Since he is wounded you can catch him after a bit of a run in King's Landing. The entire town square is watching you two now.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Weyland reaches out to him and grabs him by the arm, "Come with me now Ser, if you wish to avoid further troubles!" I lean into him and whisper, "We should not speak with the crowd about us, come let us find privacy and discuss how to get you out of this mess".

Let me know if I need to make a check of some kind here.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Depending on your tone either Diplomacy or intimidate.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem will wait for a proper moment to intervene were ever it is more convenient to him, as he sees this discussion unfold before him.

I will try to recognize those involved.

Knowledge Nobility 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae comes closer, attempting to figure out what is going on, and why.

Knowledge (nobility)
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Sense Motive
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

The man turns to Ser Weyland "Who are you?"

Ser Gillem sees the rucus, but does not understand who is who.

Salamae you realize there is something fishy going on and that one of the men is not Ser Achley.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

"Someone interested in getting you away from this spectacle, now let's go!"

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Ser Weyland:
Allright, I need some explainations and a drink. Come to me manor just outside of Lion's Gate. There we can have some privacy and talk 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 your perception.

The rest of you see Ser Achley talking to, um Ser Achley? And the two start to walk off.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
"Very well let's go". Once we get out of sight of the public eye I want to stop and step into a side alley with Ser Archley.


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

"This is all very strange. What other dangers lurk in this night? Granted, there is always the danger of one or another scheme to move one lord or lady into power... but why do things feel so different now."

Salamae muses quietly to herself, not really expecting an answer.


Male Human Fighter

And my brother wonders why I don't like to come to court Tarris mutters shaking his head.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

"Court can be sometimes more dangerous than a battlefield, because you can't really see your foe sometimes" as I listen to Tarris This is if I'm close enough to Tarris and Salamae following the scene

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

No problem, you can be as close as you want. If no one is going to prevent Ser Weyland AKA Ser Achley from leaving with Ser Achley I will continue with them away and the party continueing.

Well, I , ah, On with the festivities I think that man had to much to drink let it not damper our spirits Ser Orten says though his face is clearly concerned.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Ser Weyland:
The Wounded man walks slowly. When you go into an ally with him he does not protest. I do not know what trickery you intend, but I will not live soon to care. I had hoped to recieve some aid at house Lugus, but that hope is gone. Roll a Heal check if you want to determin more about his condition.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
"I intend no trickery Ser. I simply wished to speak with you in private. I have not the time to journey to your Manse so once we speak here we will part ways.

If you are so ill as to no longer care for life then tell me true what you did for them and what you believe they will do for you. Do you know why the Lugus had a rivalry with Dannett?"

I don't have Heal trained but here goes. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

201 to 250 of 404 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Peril at King's Landing:Cripples,Bastards and Broken Things. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.