Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Peril at King's Landing

Game Master Nimon

The King is holding a tournament for his new Hand Ned Stark. You are invited to represent your house in the tournament.


1 to 50 of 404 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

It is a cold morning, unsually cold. You wake to the sound of a courier from your Maester bringing news of a raven. It bears the mark of the King. To the noble houses of Westeros:Greetings in the name of King Robert Baratheon. His Royal highness has declared a tourney to honor the new Hand of the King, Lord Stark of Winterfell to begin in three weeks time. All vassal' sof the crown are invited to attend and do honor to their names.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

For those of you not of a house, or one so poor as to not have a rookery for ravens, news of the tournament travels fast through human channles


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae allowed the paper to curl back up in her fingers.

More bloodsport for the 'Gentry'. But still, the house of Therandis would have to be represented, and she was sure that the High Cleric would notice if they were not. She made her way to her room to look for something suitable to wear to the barbaric display of sword and blood. Perhaps all of the knight would be Dornish, and avoid such bloodshed. But she knew in her heart that there would be some destruction. There always is, and she would be there to staunch the wounds, as was the duty and honor of House Therandis for as long as she could remember.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Go ahead and respond to the news of the tournament and make arrangements for travel. Those from the north will take almost the full three weeks to travel and should leave soon. Those closer to King's Landing will take less time.


Male Human Fighter

All I wanted to do was leave, and now I am pulled back into the politics of the kingdoms. . .

Brother, you know we must go, I am needed here and my son is not yet old enough to even squire. Aside, you have always been the better knight than I, even without the title. I know you had plans to leave, but do me this last honor, I pray you. Lucas turns to around, letter in hand. Another tourney. . . that would make what, 7? 8? I've lost count. With a sigh and a shake of his head, Tarris squares his shoulders, as if adjusting himself to a new weight, he raises his chin and nods to his brother.
Aye. The House still comes first, I have spoken no vows. Three weeks time? I must leave soon, I assume you've made arrangements? I'd rather not take a full set of retainers if I may. Walking to the tower's small window, Tarris looks out upon the Wolf's Wood, the truest home he has ever known. How how long will it be afore I step into my home again? Months? Years?

I know, a great host is streaming out of the north as we speak. The Lord of Winterfell has set his own train moving. I've set four men-at-arms to travel with you, and Ethan is to squire for you. I trust you won't object? His father served loyally during the rebellion and the lad is of age. Ethan Rivers. . . aye his father served loyally, up until a wildling axe took him.

Ethan will do. When are we to set out? The morrow?

Yes. One more thing. Tarris. . . you remember Marric? What? Of course I remember my brother. I remember him falling under the blade of an ironborn.

Aye, what of him? Lucas strides briskly over to the mantle and pulls down a very familiar scabbard and blade.

I was never half the swordsman he was, nor you. It was his wish, and mine, that this honor pass to you. As he turns, he holds out the blade in one hand. Honor . . the fickle mistress indeed. To wield this blade, this curse. . .

You know I never wanted this, however I will honor his last wish. I will take the blade south and use it for the House, with pride. Foe Seeker . . . ah Marric you noble fool. Ever did you know my dreams.

I must pack and ready myself. With that Tarris gathers up his new blade and turns to leave.

Tarris, brother, Honor in life. . . Lucas says.
. . . Honor in death, brother. Tarris replies, sadness clear in his voice.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Lord Gillem!!" as the short breath voice of Maester Donnen attempt to call out, but his voice is not loud enough as Gillem is practicing with Master-at-Arms Kilbas while the men watch the fight and cheer for their favorite.

The maester finally has enough air and strength to walk to the front "Lord Gillem, a tournament is to be held!"

The maester's words distract Gillem and that is enough to be struck down by Kilbas "Should not let your guard down, M'lord" said Kilbas as he stretched a hand to Gillem.

"Yes Kilbas I know..." as he rolls his eyes to such a basic lesson and turns to towards Donnen "What is this tournament you speak of? the maester simple hands him the news for him to read "This is what I have been waiting for" as sheer joy and a grin for a chance to prove his worth in a proper tournament.

"I shall assists this tournament Donnen, make preparations for it, as well as I know my father he shall make all preparations." as he walks away to his chamber to ready himself for King's Landing.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland reads through the scroll he had received announcing the tournament of the Hand. I must give my Lord credit any excuse to throw a revel and he will take it. Jon Arryn is barely cold in his grave and we celebrate. Oh well life is for the living after all.

Weyland stands and heads into the courtyard where the din of clashing swords can be heard. Challenges ring forth and Weyland recognizes Chris' strong voice cry out in protest.

Coming into full view Weyland can see what the ruckus is about. Swordmaster Turin had him on the ropes again. "I thought I taught you better than that Chris, you should be able to whip that old man by now!" Turin laughs, "If you can't beat me my Lord how can you expect him to".

The other men observing the sparring session laugh as well as Weyland heads over to show the gathering the news. "It seems the King is throwing another revel. This time in honor of our new Hand Lord Stark. I am not sure whether my cousin will participate but I will certainly raise the banners of House Wylde and ride forth in victory!"

The men in the courtyard howl in excitement. Ser Weyland turns to his eldest son, "It is time for you to be a man son, you will be my squire in this tourney". Chris' eyes light up at the announcement, "I will make you proud father".

Chris rushes back into the keep to announce the news to his mother and half brother. Weyland turns to Turin, "See that he is suitably prepared for this my friend". "Aye my Lord".

Ser Weyland turns from his master at arms and the worthies of the keep and heads to the stables, Time to stretch and prepare Thunder for this joust. This should promise to be a more memorable tourney than the last few I hope.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Stars Hide your fires, let not light see my black and deep desires

Salamae:
The High Septon is asking for volunteers to set up and man a medicus tent on location in the tournament field. Most houses have a Maester for such things, but it is not unknown for hedge knights and aspiring sellswords to attend such events

Tarris:
Assuming you leave without further delay, you know the quickest route is south on the King's Road. A day of travel gets you and your men to a small Inn called The Night's Boar. You know this Inn is frequented by Night's Watch recruiters on their way north with fresh recruits, so it is no surprise to see a ranger of the black sitting at a table with three chained men.

Gillem:
King's landing is only about a week's travel for you. Assuming you do not delay any further, after a day's travel you reach a village just southeast of Bronzegate. The village is full of travelers also headed north. There is a wanted parchment posted all over the Village for a group of Poachers in the King's Wood wanted Dead. Heads for proff of the dead to the King's Huntsmen in Bronzegate will yeld 10g per head.

Ser Weyland:
Ser Gregor the mountain has been boasting since the announcement of the tournament that he will earn the Champion's Purse or he will take the black. There are also reports of men being slain on the King's Road, The King has sent more patrols in the immediate area and is asking for volunteers to keep the peace as far north as Harrenhal.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
I can only hope that big bastard is beaten. That thus sullies the name of Ser. Weyland thinks to himself as he heads to volunteer for patrol duty. I Wonder who would be so bold as to slay travelers on the road? Perhaps another uprising of some sort.
Is there any way for Ser Weylan to contact anyone to determine if these rumors of slayings on the King's Road are connected to a particular group?


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae:
Salamae arrives with her hooded septon's robe and staff in hand. More decorative than anything else, a sign of her station, she seeks out the High Septon when word arrives with his instructions.

"Well, at least they'll be taken care of, if they do get bloodied." Her fellow septons nodded their heads, now eager to get to the medicus tent.


Male Human Fighter

Always around, but never within reach.
A man of the Night's Watch should never lack for company, mind if I join you? Tarris slides into a seat near to black brother, and glances at his charges.

More men for the Wall? Would that I could follow. Too few men stide upon the Wall I hear, and too many dogs, aye. Let me buy you a round, some food perhaps.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:

"Donnen can you go find out for me more about this poachers, it will at least help me raise our house and my reputation." as Gillem sees to the accommodation of his family and talks to the men about the tourney there is to come and how he hopes to do well.

Once Donnen comes back with more information regarding the poachers or other news "I will go and enlist my aid to this cause at list it will help me to practice with real opponents."

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Ser Weyland:
Give me either Knowledge Local or Diplomacy for to determine what is found out about the King's Road issues. When you volunteer for a patrol, the Gold Cloak in charge of the duty roster asks if you plan on participating in the tournament. If you are he suggests just a small patrol to Dag's Tavern about two days out, five days round trip.

Salamae:
As you are setting up the tent, the Septon in charge asks if you would fetch some milk of the poppy from the King's Maester as the church's supply is low.

Tarris:
See lads, This is the differance between those pompus pricks of the south and the true lords of the North. I will gladly accept, mind you keep this between you and me the commander frowns on us indulging too much while on duty, but after the day I had I could use a stiff drink

Gillem:
Your man returns after a few hours of inquiry. The poachers seem to be hunting late nights, they are especially active during nights with no moon. They have 3-4 in their party, and usually run and hide from any contact.The King's Huntsmen at Bronzegate has some more information and issues special papers to anyone searching for the poachers


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
Diplomacy to learn more about the King's Road incidents - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"Yes I will be participating in the tournament. Thank you for the advice. Who should I join on patrol to Dag's Tavern? Don't think I have ever been there before".

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Ser Weyland:
You learn that the reports originate from a sellsword called Hammish(Ham) Flowers. It just so happens he was last seen at Dag's Tavern. House Lugus has also volunteered to send men to Dag's Tavern. You may travle with them. (Knowlege Nobility and Local rolls to know more about House Lugus).


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
Unfortunately Ser Weyland has forgotten his Nobility lessons, perhaps next level he will have greater insight :-) - ran out of skill points.

Ser Weyland will travel with the House Lugus men. House Wylde will be represented by Ser Weyland alone as I want to ensure that all is ready for the tournament upon my return.

I will ask the Lugus men if they have ever met Ham Flowers before to take his measure.

Should I spend more time detailing where I live near the city and the amount of retainers I would have here? I would imagine even a minor House would have retainres to spare for me once I moved here.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Weland:
I would say you have 10 retainers and one squire protege. No one from house lugus seems to know Ham Flowers(roll sense motive).


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
Alright, I will flesh them out a bit when I have a chance to at least give them names and duties.

Sense Motive on the House Lugus men 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 The bonus is 3 if they are trying to bluff me.


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae:
Uncertain where to find the King's Loremaster, Salamae nods her head in agreement and heads towards Red Hall. She asks guards along the way to find the Maester.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
Gillem will go speak to the Gold Cloaks about helping with capturing the poachers.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Salamae:
You are given an escourt to see the Maester. The Guard knocks on the door just as it opens as a Braavosi steps out. Let me know if I can be of future assistance good sir the Braavois man says with a slight bow. [Knowledge Local to Identify this man].

Gillem:
I think you mean the King's Huntsmen at Bronzegate. You could press on, but it would give you fatigue. Your men recommend resting here in the village for a night Those poachers aint gonna go no wheres m'lord. Lets enjoy a little local hospitality and rest a bit. I know our horses could do with some rest.

Weyland:
One of the Lugus men's eyes seemed to light up a bit when you mentioned the name Flowers, but then he quickly denied knowing the man. It is clear he is holding something back.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
Well said men, then let us enjoy our selves, get the booze and wenches[/b] as he laughs with the men and searching for other noble Houses presence around the village.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Gillem:
The largest contingent of Nobles in the area belongs to House Massey of Massey's Hook[Knowledge Nobility/Local] for more knowledge about them. There are many hedge knights and sellswords looking to gain some fame, as well as the usuall singers and dancers and little girls selling flowers and the like.


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
I will mention wanting to hire him for my household based on reputation and leave it at that. Hopefully I will learn more when I arrive at the Inn. In the meantime I will make small talk and discuss the upcoming tourney.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:

Knowledge Nobility for House Massey 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Weyland:
One of the Lugus men, Ser Naton is excited to talk about the tournament. When you mention it the other Lugus men just roll their eyes and say here we go. Ser Naton seems capable enough and fit for the task, although a veteran Knight of the Realm he seems as eager as a squire half his age. The one you suspect of lieing, Orten, just remains quiet and keeps his bow at the ready.

Gillem:
You know the Massey are wealthy. You seem to remember hearing something about them and the Baratheon brothers feud, but it slips your mind.Around you is the sound of singing and danceing and your men are having a good time.


Male Human Fighter

Of course. Innkeep, a round for the Watch if you please, something with a bit of fire to it to keep the chill at bay. Tarris tosses a gold to the innkeep to cover his meal and the round of drinks.

Alas I cannot stay long, but maybe this night we can share a meal, aye and some mead, and you can tell me of the Wall. It is my hope to make my way up there following the appointment of the new Hand.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Tarris:
Don't be to anxious to join the wall lad, but if its wildlings you be wanting to tangle with you may just be in luck. On the way here, only about half a day south of here, we were attacked by some raiders. At least at the time I thought them raiders, wildlings don't normaly come this far south, at least not in numbers. Yet here they were, a dozen of em fell upon me and my recruits, this sorry lot is all I have left, and only because I went and rounded em up afterwards. He glares at the men sitting with him at the table. Ran at the first sight of trouble didn't ye, well guess I can not be too harsh yet, you've probably never even held a sword. We will soon fix that though. The veteran watchmen looks up and scratches his head Now were was I? Oh yes the wildlings. Well I kept one alive long enough to make him spit out some reason for dem being here. He said something about going as far south as south goes to be rid of the white walkers. Such non-sense, but not sure why he'd lie to me or not come up with something better. Either way he doesn't have white walkers to fear any more eh lads? HA Ah ha! Hey chin up lads, well be the wall soon.Plenty of more wildlings to kill over the wall.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
Gillem decides not to visit the Massey formally but will chat with their men and join the festivities to have a good time.


Male Human Fighter

I've tangled with wildlings often enough, my lands sit in the shadow of the Wall, just off the Gift. White walkers? Like in the old stories? Gah. Wean-mother tales to scare wee ones into bed. I seek the Wall for my own path. They say even the lowest born can rise high in the brotherhood. Fancy parties and noble ladies have never been to my taste. I much prefer a fire and a horn o' mead. Let's talk of the Wall. How does it fare? Tarris spends to rest of the night swapping tales with ranger. Wildlings, tales, the lands, the Old Bear, the First Ranger, all tales flow freely as does the mead.


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae:
Salamae looks over the Braavos man, but does not recognize him. She wonders for a moment why he was visiting Maester Pycelle.
Sense Motive
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
She raps at the door for the Maester's attention, then makes her formal request for the milk of the poppy.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Tarris:
The night goes by uneventfully. The Ranger from the wall is gone with his recruits early. In the morning there is some talk of Lady Stark taking the Lannister Imp to pay for an attempt on the youngest Stark boy.

Salamae:
He seems a cheery sort, and appears to be some sort of merchant on closer inspection. Master Pycelle waves you in and you can some newly aquired items on the counter. [Craft:Alchemy Knowledge Nature, or a Heal check for more information about the items on the counter]. So the Septon sent you to ask for some milk of the poppy, very well I think I have some to spar. I do not think we have formaly meet my dear. I am glad to have assistance for this tournament, it was so hastily planed I feared what I would do if this one turned out like the last one. Five dead, twenty wounded, six limbs amputated, all in the name of sport! HA! Oh forgive me I do ramble sometimes, here it is.I hope that will be enough, but I just made the aquaitence of a Braavosi merchant who is in town for the tournament that can restock us if it isn't.

Gillem:
The night goes by uneventful, your men wake with a bit of a hangover, nothing a good ride won't cure.


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae:
"You'll forgive me if I do not share the same enthusiasm for the 'sport'. We have fought enough wars over this place that I am surprised that men would still charge at each other with lances for an opportunity at some ill-gained dragons." She flusters as she realizes she is speaking ill of the king. "Forgive me, my lord. I speak my mind too much, and I am not even used to speaking at all, considering I was raised in a silent (insert appropriate word for nunnery). I am Salamae of House Therandis."

Craft(Alchemy)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Heal
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
I continue to engage Ser Naton in tournament stories asking him to regale me with tales of old tourneys. I keep one eye on Orten and another on my surroundings. I am on patrol after all this is not simply a pleasure ride!


Male Human Fighter

Tarris:

More nobles are their pretty fights. Does the realm really need another war? We only just finished the last two.

Men, keep yourselves ready, this does not bode well for travel on the Kings Road. Ethan, keep your bow handy at all times.

Continue to travel south, keeping the trails paralleling the Kings Road when possible, and only use the main road what needed.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Salamae:
There are some basic herbs,strangly these are herbs used to heal fevers and poisons not trauma, and a few potions you do not recognize.

Ser Weyland:
Your first day out is uneventful. The Lugus suggest staying at the Dannet farmstead, they are friends of the Lugus and only a few miles off the road.

Tarris:
You are travling down the road. It gets to about sunset and you find a decent place to set up camp not far from a stream. Roll Perception


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
"Very well. We should set up a patrol at night in the event of a raid. Most criminals operate out of sight and we need to be ready to confront them if they do so. I will take the last watch as I am an early riser".

I will take care of Thunder myself. I want to sleep out of my armor but with my sword close at hand just in case.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:

Gillem's is trying to ride down his hang over, like any respectable man would do while keeping an eye on his surroundings to see that everything is going well and aching to get to Bronzegate.


Male Human Fighter

Perception - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Weyland:
Ha, good lad to think of setting up watch, but don't worry yourself too much about it. House Dannet may be a minor house, but they have enough money to afford a decent amount of retainers, and sellswords. You arrive at the Dannet manor and it is a very large homestead. There are many fields of wheat and barley, and even an apple orchid. Closer to the manor you see a beekeeper tending to some bees. Thats when it hits you even though you failed to study your noble houses, the Dannet make Apple Honey Mead!

Gillem:
Other than a healthy hang over all seems in order. By mid-day you reach the King's Huntsmen of Bronzegate. Hail to the fine lord. He says as you approach. The Kings Huntsmen has a pin on his left breast with a Bird and Cresent depicted.(Knowledge Nobility to know more).

Tarris:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 You hear the cry of wildlings as they ambush you on the road. There seems to be 5 of them. 3 on the left 2 on the right. Surprise round- one from the left and one from the right close in to melee. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 to hit one of your retainers. 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (1) = 7 damage from thrown dagger + sneak damage. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 to hit you. If hits 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (3) = 9 damage thrown dagger. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 to hit retainer 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (1) = 2 from long bow. *Edit I guess I forgot to say or agree to how many retainers/squires you have. You have 4 retainers, one of them is a squire to you lets say.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:

Hail there good man, I've heard the trouble with some poacher's, is there still need of my assistance?" as Gillem is just curious to know if someone has already dealt with the problem or is he the first?


Female Human Cleric of the Seven 2

Salamae:

Salamae looks over the herbs, a little surprised, then turns back to Maester Pycell. "Thank you, my lord. If you need any assistance tending to the ill, please do not hesitate to call on me again. I am not unskilled in tending such."

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Gillem:
Aye, there be poachers in the woods. I thought youd be on yer way to the tournament. If you want royal conscription to enter the woods to deal with he poachers I will grant it. Boy! Get me a paper for the Good lord. He yells at his young attendant that is close enough for a whisper. He jumps up an runs off to do as commanded. Some foul buisness with these lot. At first I thought them just the normal sort, but the other day I came across a very gruesom scene. They spiked a deer's head to a tree and cut its belly length wise letting the guts spill. I sent a raven of this to the Loremaster and he said it is called extispicy or oxtispicy, anyway its witches work as a means to tell the future.Are you still wanting to go in after em?


Male Human Fighter

Tarris:

Draw and fire bow at the wilding with the longbow
To Hit - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Dam - 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Call out Ho! They are upon us. Ethan, your bow. Men have at them!

Drop bow, draw Foe Seeker and close with the nearest wildling.

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Tarris:
Roll int. That as just the surprise round. You can't act yet because you did not beat their sneak. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Initative for next rounds. I will use your attack though for the next round.
*edit I think you get a +2 for your favored enemy as well.


Male Human (Westeros) Cavalier (Emissary) 2

Gillem

Spoiler:
[b]"Witches! Those are tales to frighten children, we are men and we will rid you of this "witches" if we are to find them. As Gillem takes the papers that give him permission to hunt the criminals. Gillem will go back to his men to gather some of them to help him with this endeavor.


Male Human Fighter

I added in the favored enemy already

Int - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Cheliax

Male Human Dungeon Master

Gillem:
You collect your men.[Knowlege Religion roll if you have it]

Tarris:
I see you added + 4 after the roll so really total +8 to hit. Dex +3, BaB+1, Point Blank+1, Favored +2, hmm that should only be +7. Remeber composite bows only add to damage. You drop one of the wildlings with your attack. Seeing one of thier number drop, the two ranged attackers that are left make a full retreat into the woods. Your retainers handle the melee fighters handedly. Do you want to pursue the others or attempt a range attack on them?


Male Human Cavalier - 2

Ser Weyland:
I will settle in for the evening then. If I get a chance to engage any of the House Dannet men in conversation I will casually ask about Flowers however I will not do so to anyone who is friendly with Orten in case it gets back to him, I don;t want him knowing quite how interested I am.


Male Human Fighter

What is my timeframe? If I spend time riding them down, can I still catch the main body of Lord Stark?

If yes - Ride them down with any men at arms not wounded
If no - Fire a couple of shots to scare them off and tend to my wounded.

1 to 50 of 404 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Peril at King's Landing:Cripples,Bastards and Broken Things. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.