Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

PbP - PFS ; CORE Game - 8-14 ; To Seal the Shadow ; Table 1

Game Master Eric Collins - France

CORE - 8-14 ; To Seal the Shadow - Tier 1-2 - Table 1
Maps & Slides


101 to 150 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

| Male CG Dwarf Barbarian 1 | HP 15/16 | AC 18, T 12, FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +2 W +2; +2 vs. Poison, Spells & SLA | Init +2 |  Per +6, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft, stonecunning | Speed 30 ft | Rage 4/7 | Active Conditions: None | Re-Roll (+1) 1/1

Tolinath swings out with his axe shouting to Cazlin "Thanks for the assist there laddie." following through to smash the yellow clothed Wayang fighter.

Large Dwarven Waraxe, Charge, Nonlethal Pen, Cazlin Assist: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 - 4 + 2 = 8
Nonlethal, Slashing: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11

Dark Archive

Female CG halfling rogue 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T: 15, F: 13) | CMB: -1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Sorry guys, looks like the forums ate my post. I didn't realize you were still waiting on me.

Claudia slips forward beside Senna and pulls herself up the platform.

Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Atop the wooden scaffolding, the halfling crouches low, trying not to be seen by the Wayangs.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Wylka hits the yellow-robed wayang, quite hard, while Red's axe whistles above the wayang's head.
Claudia moves over and hides (you can make a Stealth roll if you wish)

The green-robed wayang lurches at Red, trying to grab him.
Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
He manages to get his paws on Red, and grapples him!

_______________
Green wayang - Grappling
SENNA & MAO ARE UP
Senna - Mist
Mao

Yellow wayang (-7 NL)
Red wayang
Cazlin
Blue wayang
Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Grappled

Dark Archive

Female CG halfling rogue 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T: 15, F: 13) | CMB: -1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

I wasn't sure if my previous Stealth roll still covered it.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Grand Lodge

M Male Human Monk | Init +9; Perc +6 | AC 15; T 15: FF 12 | HP 3/10; F +3; R +5; W +4 | CMB +3; CMD 18 (+2 Grapple) | Flurry +2/+2; Unarmed +3 (1d6+3 B, x2); Shuriken +3 (1d2+3 P, x2)
Skills:
Acro +7; Climb +7; Know (History) +4; Sense Motive +6

Being surrounded by the wayang combatants, Mao tries to back off a bit and does a backflip to distance himself from the Red wayang combatant.

Would you allow me to do a tumble as part of my withdraw action?

Acrobatics, tumble: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Mao's Withdraw:
Mao, can you put a little arrow to show where you were and where you are moving to?
Withdraw is a full-round action in itself, so you cannot do Acrobatics or anything else of the sort.
But when you withdraw, the square you start out in is not considered threatened by any opponent.
So, if I remember correctly you had 3 threatening, so a withdraw avoids their AoOs and then you provoke from Red (or Yellow).
Maybe it would be best to take a 5ft step (which does not provoke) and then do that tumble to avoid Red's AoO (your 21 is a success) meaning you move at 1/2 speed to do so w/o a -10 to your roll, so you could move 2 more squares.
My full advice would be as follows (if you were beside Red and the three wayangs as I think you were):
• 5 ft step back (to where red wayang is beside you)
• kick red wayang (make an attack roll + damage)
• acrobatics away (you did your roll and it is successful) and you can still move 2 more squares if you wish

Grand Lodge

M Male Human Monk | Init +9; Perc +6 | AC 15; T 15: FF 12 | HP 3/10; F +3; R +5; W +4 | CMB +3; CMD 18 (+2 Grapple) | Flurry +2/+2; Unarmed +3 (1d6+3 B, x2); Shuriken +3 (1d2+3 P, x2)
Skills:
Acro +7; Climb +7; Know (History) +4; Sense Motive +6

Oh yeah! I forgot about the 5-foot step action. I was beside Red and that was my intention so as to follow the advice of the Minatan hero. Thank you GM.

Mao cautiously steps back and tries to kick the Red wayang in the shin.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

He then backflips to distance himself from the wayangs.

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Druid 1 | HP: 11/11 | Init: +1 | Str: -2 | Dex: +1 | Con: +3 Int: +1 Wis: +3 Cha: +2 | Speed 20ft | Perc: 9 || Wolf 1 (Male) | HP: 8/8 | Str: 1 | Dex: 2 | Con: 2 | Int: -4 | Wis: 1 | Cha: -2 | Speed 50ft

Senna comes around the raised platform and can now see the blue wayang. Mist has head low, and he moves to Senna's side. Senna grips her sickle preparing to attack.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

The red-robed wayang takes a step towards Red, and kicks out at the dwarf, while the yellpw-robed wayang tries to stick his elbow in the barbarian's gut.
They both are putting power into their blows.
The red-clad wayang does not connect, but he forces Red to drop his guard enough for yellow to place his elbow - or else it is simply because the dwarf's gut is a big target?
Red grunts as he is hit.
You all see that these wayangs are not pulling their punches: that was a lethal blow, doing real damage, not subdual as you were told the rules of the fight demand.

Cazlin is up
_______________
Green wayang - Grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao
Yellow wayang (-7 NL)
Red wayang

Cazlin
Blue wayang
Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Grappled (-5)

Rolls:
Red: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Fighter 1 | AC 18 T 15 FF 14 | HP 12/12 | F +5 R +5 W +3 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Status: -none-

Cazlin steps close to the red robed wayang, but swings his naginata past him, all the way to the green robed wayang. With a twirl of the haft, he attempts to distract the brawler long enough for Red to regain the upper hand.

Aid Another: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Granting Red a +2 on attack rolls vs. green wayang. This should include grapple attempts, since they count as an attack roll.

He looks over his shoulder to see what's holding up the rest of the team. Between the the grunts of the fighting and the sounds of the crowd, Cazlin hisses out "Help Red!"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Seeing Cazlin come up, blue-clad wayang steps up and lunges at the halfling, with a perfect move, grappling the fighter!

Wylka, Claudia, Red are UP
_______________
Green wayang - Grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao
Yellow wayang (-7 NL)
Red wayang
Cazlin - Grappled
Blue wayang - Grappling

Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Grappled (-5)

Rolls:
Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Dark Archive

Female CG halfling rogue 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T: 15, F: 13) | CMB: -1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Claudia slips across the top of the platform to the opposite corner. She reaches down and attempts to attack the blue Wayang from above, but misses horribly, merely drawing attention to herself.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 5 = 8

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Cleric of Shelyn 1.2 | AC 15 (T 10/FF 15) | CMB +2 CMD 12 (FF 12) | HP 12/12 | Init +0 | Fort +3 Ref +0 Will +5 | Perception +3 | Speed 20' | Channel Energy 4/7 | Bit of Luck 6/6 | Dazing Touch 6/6

Seeing the wayang acting with lethal force, Wylka calls out. "Even though they have broken our trust. Still go for subduing them, so we can ask them why they have betrayed us."

Wylka then presses his attack against the injured wayang to hopefully put this one out of the fight but is no longer fighting defensively since it has become a serious fight.

Glaive vs Yellow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
NL Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Grand Lodge

| Male CG Dwarf Barbarian 1 | HP 15/16 | AC 18, T 12, FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +2 W +2; +2 vs. Poison, Spells & SLA | Init +2 |  Per +6, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft, stonecunning | Speed 30 ft | Rage 4/7 | Active Conditions: None | Re-Roll (+1) 1/1

"Ack, Sure hit a man while he is down. Ooof" Tolinath attempts to get the upper hand and break the grapple
Grapple Defender, Cazlin Distraction: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8
"Ack Seriously, GET OFF!" The True Red one in the ring seems to be getting a little Angered shouting curses in dwarven, Orc, goblin and Common. "I'm gettin' angry! I ain't gonna be pulling my punches if this cheater don' get off o' me soon."

Tolinath Rage-o-Meter: Normal>Miffed>Annoyed>Angered/had to many drinks>RAGE!>>Drunkin RAGE.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

The Pathfinders see that their Gods are not smiling upon them this round, as they all fail...
And the green-robed wayang manages to pin Red to the ground.
Red who is slipping towards RAGE!

Senna - Mist - Mao are up
_______________
Green wayang - Grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao

Yellow wayang (-7 NL)
Red wayang
Cazlin - Grappled
Blue wayang - Grappling
Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Pinned (-5)

Rolls:
Pinning: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Grand Lodge

M Male Human Monk | Init +9; Perc +6 | AC 15; T 15: FF 12 | HP 3/10; F +3; R +5; W +4 | CMB +3; CMD 18 (+2 Grapple) | Flurry +2/+2; Unarmed +3 (1d6+3 B, x2); Shuriken +3 (1d2+3 P, x2)
Skills:
Acro +7; Climb +7; Know (History) +4; Sense Motive +6
Mao said wrote:

Mao cautiously steps back and tries to kick the Red wayang in the shin.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Just wanted to clarify the result of this roll.

Seeing his comrades in trouble, Mao moves to take a strike at the red-robed wayang again.

"Why are you violating the rules of this combat? Clearly, we were told to suppress our strikes against each other."

Unarmed Strike: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Sorry Mao, I see I noted your damage on my sheet here at home and forgot to add it to the list: yes you hit Red-Robed Wayang in the shin, for 5 Non Lethal (I imagine you are using your Unarmed Strike as Non Lethal, correct?)

Grand Lodge

M Male Human Monk | Init +9; Perc +6 | AC 15; T 15: FF 12 | HP 3/10; F +3; R +5; W +4 | CMB +3; CMD 18 (+2 Grapple) | Flurry +2/+2; Unarmed +3 (1d6+3 B, x2); Shuriken +3 (1d2+3 P, x2)
Skills:
Acro +7; Climb +7; Know (History) +4; Sense Motive +6

Yes. My damages are non-lethal as told by the mayor. Thanks GM.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Senna orders Mist to attack.
The wolf comes in fast and low, and bites the ankle of the blue-robed wayang, flanking with the halfling, but is unable to get a grip on the nimble brawler.

Bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Senna comes around Mist, and swings her sickle at the red-robed wayang, using Mao's positioning to help her hit.
She bashes the wayang on the back of the neck with the outside of the sickle, having held her blow to make it not cut.

Sickle: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (19) - 4 = 151d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Though hit, the red-robed wayang keeps on coordinating with yellow-robed wayang, and they put all their might into the blows they rain down on the pinned Red.

Red: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Both blows hit hard, and the second knocks Red out, and you see that it hurt him, cutting the skin... he is bleeding.

CAZLIN is up
________________
Green wayang - Grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao
Yellow wayang (-7 NL)
Red wayang (-2 NL)

Cazlin - Grappled
Blue wayang - Grappling
Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Pinned ; Down (-2)

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Fighter 1 | AC 18 T 15 FF 14 | HP 12/12 | F +5 R +5 W +3 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Status: -none-

Oof. These are some bad beats :<

Cazlin watches, wide-eyed, as Red goes down. He gives out a panicked, wordless cry and struggles to break away from the wayang grappling him.

Grapple: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

I'm going to assume that was good enough for a CR1-ish enemy... His desperate writhing is enough to pull himself free. He doesn't stop there though. He backs up, spinning to evade any more grabby wayang hands, and then holds his naginata in both hands to fend off any brawlers that would follow him. (Will take an AoO on the first enemy that tries to approach him through his threat range)

Acrobatics to avoid AoOs: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

AoO if needed:
Naginata: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Naginata damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Cazlin manages to slip right out of the blue-robed wayang's grasp, climbing up and away, though it was hard: the brawler had a good grasp.

Free, Cazlin starts to back up, aiming to move away, and he starts spinning to avoid the hands... but the enemies are swift, and there are two of them.
Both lash out with their fists, stopping Cazlin's movement, forcing the fighter to remain where he is.
And both fists are well aimed, Red - who is putting his power into the attack - is even a perfect blow, although he is not able to follow through and land a critical punch.
Cazlin is left reeling, and seems disabled.
Blue wayang follows up, diving at Cazlin in order to reassert his grapple... but he is overexcited and too sure of victory, and grasps at nothing, missing.

Action:
14 Acrobatics does not match the CMD (which has a +2 also since a 2nd enemy), thus you lose the move and provoke
Blue AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Red AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
And the dice roller must've been built by wayangs seeing who it seems to favor (((
Red crit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Blue grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Wylka, Claudia, Red are up
________________
Green wayang - Grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao
Yellow wayang (-7 NL)
Red wayang (-2 NL)
Cazlin - Disabled (0 hp)
Blue wayang

Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Grappled ; Dying (negative 2)

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Fighter 1 | AC 18 T 15 FF 14 | HP 12/12 | F +5 R +5 W +3 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Status: -none-

Wow.

Cazlin staggers in place, reeling from the pair of blows.

Dark Archive

Female CG halfling rogue 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T: 15, F: 13) | CMB: -1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

No longer attempting to hide, Claudia takes a wild stab with her bit of wood, aiming at the Wayang in blue. "Cheaters!"

Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 1 = 14
NL Damage?: 1d4 ⇒ 4

She calls out to her companions, "Wylke, Red could really use a visit from our Lady of Chrysanthemums." Followed by a whisper under her breath, "And I could really use my crossbow about now."

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Cleric of Shelyn 1.2 | AC 15 (T 10/FF 15) | CMB +2 CMD 12 (FF 12) | HP 12/12 | Init +0 | Fort +3 Ref +0 Will +5 | Perception +3 | Speed 20' | Channel Energy 4/7 | Bit of Luck 6/6 | Dazing Touch 6/6

Wishing he could send out his divine healing to heal both Red and Cazlin, but knowing it would also heal the wayang, Wylka instead pulls out his wand and points at Red. Red's wounds start to heal from the spell.

Wand of CLW @ Red: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2; Bad roll.

Move Action: Draw Wand
Standard Action: Activate Wand

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

@Wylka Do you not have to take a 5ft. step, after pulling & activating the wand, to touch Red?
@Red Back up to 0 (Disabled)
Disabled: you can take either a Standard or a Move (not both) but taking a Standard (or some strenuous action if a Free) makes you lose 1 HP and thus probably drop and start dying again... as you rupture your stitches!

Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Grappled ; Disabled (0 hp)

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Cleric of Shelyn 1.2 | AC 15 (T 10/FF 15) | CMB +2 CMD 12 (FF 12) | HP 12/12 | Init +0 | Fort +3 Ref +0 Will +5 | Perception +3 | Speed 20' | Channel Energy 4/7 | Bit of Luck 6/6 | Dazing Touch 6/6

Ah.. your right. Forgot range was touch. Moved 5' to get in range.

Grand Lodge

| Male CG Dwarf Barbarian 1 | HP 15/16 | AC 18, T 12, FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +2 W +2; +2 vs. Poison, Spells & SLA | Init +2 |  Per +6, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft, stonecunning | Speed 30 ft | Rage 4/7 | Active Conditions: None | Re-Roll (+1) 1/1

Opening his bloodshot eyes and looking up from his poor placement on the ground, Tolinath thinks to himself This is gettin ridiculous!

Realizing he is in a various bad place his body takes over as he flys into a rage.

Free action RAGE!

Grand Lodge

| Male CG Dwarf Barbarian 1 | HP 17/18 | AC 16, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +7 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 |  Darkvision 60ft, stonecunning | Speed 30 ft | Rage 4/7 | Active Conditions: Rage. | Re-Roll (+1) 1/1

Stepping up onto his feet I know its bad but accepting any AoOs his way :( Playing to the character

If he manages to stand up.

Dwarven:
"You cheat'n bastards. You will rue the day you have ever crossed a Bronzebeard!!!"

Swinging out with his Large Dwarven Waraxe at the yellow robed Wayang he isn't holding back his punches this time.
Large Cold Iron Dwarven Waraxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Slashing, Cold Iron: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 3) + 7 = 17

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Actually, Green had not let go of you, and was still grappling the passed out body, so you would not need to stand up, w. green wayang holding you up I guess. So your roll would be breaking out of the grapple, which is successful.
And you can pull your war-axe out.
Do you want to take a 5 ft. step? Or remain there...

Grand Lodge

| Male CG Dwarf Barbarian 1 | HP 17/18 | AC 16, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +7 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 |  Darkvision 60ft, stonecunning | Speed 30 ft | Rage 4/7 | Active Conditions: Rage. | Re-Roll (+1) 1/1

Nothing like hugging a dead man

After breaking free of the grapple Tolinath stands his gound, wild crazed alkaseltzer foaming face, holding his waraxe ready to slice a few Wayangs in twain.

Cannot step back :( no room.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

But could step forward, to avoid being flanked by the two Power Attackers (red & yellow). Not pushing you to do this or not.

Grand Lodge

| Male CG Dwarf Barbarian 1 | HP 17/18 | AC 16, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +7 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 |  Darkvision 60ft, stonecunning | Speed 30 ft | Rage 4/7 | Active Conditions: Rage. | Re-Roll (+1) 1/1

Ah I see figured as three enemy combatants surround me could not step between them. If you say it, it is so. Step forward 5 feet between red and green

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Claudia jabs, but misses.
To make sure: you counted the +1 from attacking from higher ground, right?

Wylka draws the wand of healing and steps up, closing Red's wounds... minimally.

Red's soul stops slipping away towards the Mead Halls of his Ancestors, and, as it slams back into the body, the eyes pop open and Red goes into a rage!
He bursts out of the arms that were grasping his previously dying body, and, pulling his mighty war-axe out, the dwarf steps out of the group of enemies surrounding him.

The green wayang takes a step to flank Red, and calls out: "Come back to mommy, she want to cradle you!"
And as the shadow gods of the wayang smile upon them once more, he makes a perfect move and grapples Red.

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Senna, Mist, Mao are up
________________
Green wayang - grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao

Yellow wayang (-7 NL)
Red wayang (-2 NL)
Cazlin - Disabled (0 hp)
Blue wayang
Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - grappled - Disabled (0 hp)

Grand Lodge

M Male Human Monk | Init +9; Perc +6 | AC 15; T 15: FF 12 | HP 3/10; F +3; R +5; W +4 | CMB +3; CMD 18 (+2 Grapple) | Flurry +2/+2; Unarmed +3 (1d6+3 B, x2); Shuriken +3 (1d2+3 P, x2)
Skills:
Acro +7; Climb +7; Know (History) +4; Sense Motive +6

"Just play your part. They may be violating rules, but this is their festival."

Mao turns his attention to the yellow-robed wayang and strikes methodically with his fists.

Flurry 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Flurry 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

I'm guessing only one of those will land.

NL Damage 2: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

As Mao's right hook connects with the wayang's jaw, the brawler goes down, collapsing in a heap amidst its yellow robes.

_______________
Yellow wayang (-12 NL / -4 L) - Knocked out

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Druid 1 | HP: 11/11 | Init: +1 | Str: -2 | Dex: +1 | Con: +3 Int: +1 Wis: +3 Cha: +2 | Speed 20ft | Perc: 9 || Wolf 1 (Male) | HP: 8/8 | Str: 1 | Dex: 2 | Con: 2 | Int: -4 | Wis: 1 | Cha: -2 | Speed 50ft

Senna stares down the blue wayang. She pats Mist and orders him to attack again. Mist lowers his head and lets out a low growl. The fur between his shoulder blades stands up. Mist leaps reaching for the wayangs leg and opens his large jaws.

Bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Senna keeps eye contact with the blue wayang. She slashes at the wayang with the back of the sickle.

Sickle: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (16) - 4 = 121d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Senna and Mist go for the blue wayang, but the brawler manages to evade the blows.

The red-robed wayang, furious that Mao downed his comrade, takes a step to avoid being flanked by you all, and tries to smash his head into Mao.
He connects with Mao's chest, knocking the monk's breath out.
7 dam'

Cazlin is up
________________
Green wayang - grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao (-7)
Red wayang (-2 NL)

Cazlin - Disabled (0 hp)
Blue wayang
Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - grappled - Raging (2 hp)

Head butt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Scarab Sages

Male Halfling Fighter 1 | AC 18 T 15 FF 14 | HP 12/12 | F +5 R +5 W +3 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Status: -none-

Cazlin sways on his feet, mind cloudy and dim after the repeated blows. He steps back towards safety and takes a swing with his naginata at one of the wayangs (red), trying to distract the creature and protect Mao from any followup attacks.

Aid Another: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Granting Mao +2 to AC vs. red wayang's next attack

Not only is Cazlin's swing off the mark, but the exertion causes him to black out and fall to the ground. Cazlin is now unconscious and dying at -1 HP.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

As Cazlin's knees buckle... the blue wayang steps forward, and reaches out to grab ahold of Mao.
The wayang's moves are good, but he has met his match with Mao, who is a true wrestler, and manages to block the move!
The crowd cheers!
I am correct, Mao, that you have 22 CMD vs. Grapple?

Wylka ; Claudia & Red are up
________________
Green wayang - grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao (-7)
Red wayang (-2 NL)
Cazlin - Dying (-1 hp)
Blue wayang

Wylka
Claudia
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - grappled - Raging (2 hp)

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


GM Core Campaign wrote:


To make sure: you counted the +1 from attacking from higher ground, right?

Unfortunately yes.

The halfling drops from the platform and rolls besides the blue Wayang.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

She lunges at him with her wooden sword.

Attack (flanking): 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21
Crit Confirmation (flanking): 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 = 20
NL Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

"Take that you villain!"

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Cleric of Shelyn 1.2 | AC 15 (T 10/FF 15) | CMB +2 CMD 12 (FF 12) | HP 12/12 | Init +0 | Fort +3 Ref +0 Will +5 | Perception +3 | Speed 20' | Channel Energy 4/7 | Bit of Luck 6/6 | Dazing Touch 6/6

Wylka steps back from the font line to stand directly next to Cazlin and touches him with his wand and watches as his wounds heal.

Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Free Action: 5' step
Standard Action: Activate Wand

Grand Lodge

| Male CG Dwarf Barbarian 1 | HP 17/18 | AC 16, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +7 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 |  Darkvision 60ft, stonecunning | Speed 30 ft | Rage 4/7 | Active Conditions: Rage. | Re-Roll (+1) 1/1

Still angered at the green robbed Wayang Tolinath yells again.

Dwarven:
"I said get off!!"

Defending grapple to break: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Breaking the grapple Tolinath takes a small step yup flank with Mao.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Claudia twirls in the air as she leaps down and rolls on the ground, sticking the wayang right in the back of the knee with a well aimed blow.
The crowd claps!

As Wylka's magic heals Cazlin, the halfling fighter's eyes pop open. He is lying on the ground, empty handed, but back in the fight!

Red snaps out of the grapple with a frenzy.

The green-robed wayang, tired of going after sturdy raging dwarves, turns to the slender gnome and grabs her in his arms.

Senna, Mist, Mao are up (I am correct, Mao, that you have 22 CMD vs. Grapple?)
________________
Green wayang - grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao (3/10 hp)

Red wayang (-2 NL)
Cazlin - Prone (7/12 hp)
Blue wayang (-4 NL)
Wylka
Claudia - grappled
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Raging (2/18 hp)

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 (I'd say Senna has 8 CMD?)

Grand Lodge

M Male Human Monk | Init +9; Perc +6 | AC 15; T 15: FF 12 | HP 3/10; F +3; R +5; W +4 | CMB +3; CMD 18 (+2 Grapple) | Flurry +2/+2; Unarmed +3 (1d6+3 B, x2); Shuriken +3 (1d2+3 P, x2)
Skills:
Acro +7; Climb +7; Know (History) +4; Sense Motive +6

Sorry. I have an 18 CMD and the 20 is the one with improved grapple bonus. I'll correct that in a moment. For now, I'm grappled by Blue and I'll try to escape the grapple.

Mao grunts as he feels the tight grip of the blue-robed wayang. Exercising his might, he tries to escape his opponent's clutches and attempts to grab the wayang in return.

Escape grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Do not be sorry, that is what I was asking: so, you do have Improved Grapple, thus you have 18 CMD but 20 CMD vs. Grapple. The wayang got a 19 against you, thus under your 20 CMD so he fails. Right? It seems to me that your answer means my assumption was correct.
If so, count your roll of 15 as you 1st blow in the flurry (that is a hit, roll damage)
And roll for your 2nd flurry of blows blow...
Unless I got it wrong and you have 18 CMD WITH Improved Grapple

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Druid 1 | HP: 11/11 | Init: +1 | Str: -2 | Dex: +1 | Con: +3 Int: +1 Wis: +3 Cha: +2 | Speed 20ft | Perc: 9 || Wolf 1 (Male) | HP: 8/8 | Str: 1 | Dex: 2 | Con: 2 | Int: -4 | Wis: 1 | Cha: -2 | Speed 50ft

Senna stops her little foot in frustration. She orders Mist to bite again and she slashed at the blue wayang with the back side of the sickle.

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Sickle: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

M Male Human Monk | Init +9; Perc +6 | AC 15; T 15: FF 12 | HP 3/10; F +3; R +5; W +4 | CMB +3; CMD 18 (+2 Grapple) | Flurry +2/+2; Unarmed +3 (1d6+3 B, x2); Shuriken +3 (1d2+3 P, x2)
Skills:
Acro +7; Climb +7; Know (History) +4; Sense Motive +6

Alrighty. I'll just treat that as the first of my flurry then..

Evading the clutches of the blue-robed wayang, Mao retaliates with a baffling display of strikes. Irori guide my hands.

Damage 1: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Flurry 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Damage 2: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Senna and Mist miss the blue wayang, but Mao cold cocks him: knocking him out, and flat on his back.

Seeing this, the red robed wayang hits Mao, seeking revenge--
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
--and he knocks Mao off his feet.
Then, gloating, Red takes a step back.

Cazlin, Wylka, Claudia, Red are up
________________
Green wayang - grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao - down (neg. 4 hp)
Red wayang (-2 NL)

Cazlin - Prone (7/12 hp)
Wylka
Claudia - grappled
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Raging (2/18 hp)

Grand Lodge

PbP Info | New Player Games | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | Table 1 | Table 2

Senna and Mist miss the blue wayang, but Mao cold cocks him: knocking him out, and flat on his back.

Seeing this, the red robed wayang hits Mao, seeking revenge--
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
--
________________
Green wayang - grappling
Senna - Mist
Mao (3/10 hp)
Red wayang (-2 NL)

Cazlin - Prone (7/12 hp)
Wylka
Claudia - grappled
Tolinath "Red" Bronzebeard - Raging (2/18 hp)

101 to 150 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP - PFS ; CORE Game - 8-14 ; To Seal the Shadow All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.