Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PbP Gameday VI PFS] **Regular** Helikon´s Beyond Aztlant Ridge •

Game Master Helikon

Maps & More


101 to 150 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Wow, that hing really get angered with me, and I didn't even maage to wound it! exclaims Guinfa as the hydra falls. Then he picks a wand of cure light wounds and asks. Can someone use it on me to close the wounds?

Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

You have my thanks he answers to whoever offers to cure him. Now, does anyone wants to be able to anger peplo like I did? To protect the rest of us, of course. If someone accepts I'll use Meet facade on him. If not I'll use False Flanker on Huni

Knowledge local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Once in the ivory tower, and after seeing the mosaic, Guinfa asks the rests of his group. Cyplos are astronomers? I was an astronomer, but I never met a cylop.

He also looks around to look for signs of Juliet, or of another creature wanting to eat him.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Huni can use the wand for you.

"Perhaps at one time, they were greater than they are now."

"Aya Allahe sent us to find out why your reports stopped. She also tasked us with aiding you if we could."

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker was happy to see that they were able to find Juliet. At the mention of an orb that was making people sick, his ears perked up. "Can you show me where this orb might be so I can examine it? he asked.


Juliet explains that they arrived her and started to explore. Yes explore. And clean. Yes clean!
She leads you to a room where you can see the sphere.
Steep, narrow stairs lead up to this platform, thirty feet above the lower chambers. The platform faces south, with a commanding view of the Terwa Uplands. An immense ivory hemisphere fills the platform, leaving only a few feet of stone around its edges. If this balcony once had a railing, it has long since crumbled away, leaving a vertiginous drop to the stones below.

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

"The sickness that comes from touching the orb, how does it manifest? Nausea? Sores? Weakness?"


Juliet shurgs."Only one of us experienced it, and we have so much to do. We have to do so much. She was nauseated for a while, I think, and for sure a bit weak."Map is up.
If you want to investigate it further move closer.


Mavaro moves up and checks the orb.
Perc: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
He then does object reading on the orb.

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Guinfa casts Detect magic and moves toward the orb to see if he can discern anything.

Knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker took out a box from his backpack and opened it up. Packed full of vials and jars, he started to mix up an infusion and drank it down. As the effects washed over him, Tinker examined the orb to get an idea as to what they were dealing with

Fill open slot with Identify and check out the orb. +10 on Spellcraft check
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (18) + (1) + 18 = 37


Maravo will noticce there is a smudge that seems a hand brushed past that orb. Guinfa has no clue, but Maravo and Tinker understand that this orb produces a fine dust, a fine dust that works like Dipel chaos!
Please give me two more perception checks DC 10 and DC 15

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

The aura is too powerful to discern its propierties says Guinfa hesitant to revel he has no clue.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Shaking his head Mavaro speaks."You are wrong. This one produces a dust that works as dispel chaos. Very interesting."
Mavaro collects 5 doses of it in a box.Does this work?

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Huni returns to the original question, "So you did not report because you were cleaning?" he asks sarcastically. "Aya is concerned about your well being and the pathfinders need reports to learn and grow."

Sense Motive to determine if Juliet is being unduly influenced.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Mavaro I would say this should work.
Huni you think all is fine. BUT Guinfa notices there is a spell on Juliet.

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Can I discern the aura? Or my previous failed arcana roll disallow this

K. arcana if allowed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Guinfa avoids answer Maravo by joining the conversation between Huni and Juliet. Cleaning, cataloging, ordering... all those things are necesary, my friend. then he pauses a moment and looks directly at Huni's eyes if you don't take time to SEE everythin IS alright, and look UNDER every rock you could fail to check a MAGIC item. Or a trap.

And that can be dangerous, my friend

Bluff to pass secret message: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinkers ears perked up at the attempt to pass a message. "Excuse me Mavaro can I get some of that powder from the orb to inspect at a later time?" Tinker asked. Taking one of the samples, he placed it in the kit that he had.

Putting the kit back in his pack, he seemed distracted with the surroundings as he checked out the area. As he walked past Juliet, he flicked the powder on her.

Slight of hand: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + (2) = 14
ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Bluff: 1d20 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (15) + 3 + (2) = 20
Of all the times to get a crit. Guess I should also toss in Bluff for good measure

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Does Juliet respond to my question?

"And do you know that your base camp was attacked and they are packing up to leave? What is going on here?"


@Guinfa this is a charm spell, a pretty strong one.
"Well we had travel time and cleaning. And I can´t spare anyone to just carry a message. No, no.
With the dust on her body Juliet suddenly bowls over and starts to puke.
But then she looks up and feels better."This sphere makes me sick, too. Well on the other hand you are right. I should really report. Oh the base camp was attacked. Well we are often attacked, the area is not truly safe you know!"

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Had you discover anything else Juliet, or just the orb? asks Guinfa as he moves near her. This place look big enought to harbour more interest things.

He pauses for a moment before add. And now that I think about it. It looks big enough to harbour more dangers, like bandits or more ape-men like those that attacked us before. Had you seen anybody?


Make a perception roll please!

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Everyone?
Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Okay, who cursed the dice roller?


Looking around Mavaro checks for anything unusual.
PErc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Mavaro will notice two things.
First someone is watching you from the side. And second, there is a hollow BOM BOM BOM from deeper inside of the complex.

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Guinfa is too focused in winking at his companions without Juliet noticing that he's unable to notice anything.


How do you proceed?

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will
Guinfa Mlumbi wrote:
...He pauses for a moment before add. And now that I think about it. It looks big enough to harbour more dangers, like bandits or more ape-men like those that attacked us before. Had you seen anybody?

How does Juliet respond to Guinfa's question?


As you repeat your question Juliet shrugs.
"This is lawless area, and people can be attacked all the time. But here it is perfectly safe! Excuse me, we have work to do. Yes we have work to do!"

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

"At least take a moment to write a report for Aya. It has been more than a month since your last one to her." Huni gives a nod to Guinfa to acknowledge that Huni understood his message.
Realized I had not responded to Guinfa's post.
"In the meantime, we'll have a cautious look around."


Mavaro will speak to one watching them.
"Hello, friend. How can we help each other?"

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

Would Maravo point it out to us?


Whispering Mavaro speaks."There is a woman down there watching us. And there is a booom deeper inside!"

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

But don't say that in loud voice says Guinfa as he rushes toward the woman. I need to to be closer to use my powers

Not sure how far she is, but if I can move near enough (30 feet) I want to use my hypnotic gaze on her and cast Charm Person


The woman comes closer and speaks up."Well met, I am Arletta, I work here! Sorry but where you bothered by snakes coming here? And what do you thing of them?"

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

"Pleased to meet you Arletta, what kind of work do you do? " Tinker asked, trying to remember about any snakes they may have come across.

I do not remember any snakes during the travel

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

What's in the grayed out area? Huni goes exploring.


This large alcove is filled with a stone fountain beneath a carving of a cyclops breaking free of clutching tentacles. The fountain’s basin is full of clear water.


Checking the alcove with detect magic and if magic using the magic aura reading on it!


This font radiates strong abjuration magic.

Maravo:
Anyone drinking gets a +30 insight bonus and escape artist checks and to his CMD to avoid being grappled for one hour.


Mavaro smiles and drinks heartily.
"Drink, Pathfinders drink. This is good stuff!"

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker pulled out a cup from his pack and took a swig of the water.

"Tastes refreshing" he said


@Tinker and anyone else drinking please read the spoiler from Mavaro

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

Nat and Squealy will take a drink.


AM sorry 24 hours not one hour ;-)

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

After the drink, Tinker looked around to see if there was anything in the area that should be brought to the groups attention.

Perception: 1d20 + 38 ⇒ (8) + 38 = 46

And I am guessing we can not bottle it. :(


Arletta speaks up to Tinker:"I work here as a archelogist. But I have to tell you something. Well you know I think the others are somehow, controlled. I was too, but when I touched the sphere, it became so clear to me. To hide and protect me, I said I was sick. You know, the monolith came in and since then I hear that bashing noise. Something terrible will happen, I know it!"

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

"What kind of bashing noise?"

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Huni will also take a drink of the water.
"Have you been able to determine where the noise is coming from?"


Arletta shrugs and points to the north. "Somewhere from there!"

101 to 150 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / It´s just a tiny something All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.