Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[PbP Gameday VI] GM Dennis - #8-99 Solstice Scar (Session 2; Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

PbP Gameday VI, Session 2 (beginning October 6th 2017)
#8-99 Solstice Scar, Version A

Sign-ups here

Maps & Handouts


101 to 150 of 468 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

RftRK | Gallows

@JUSTICE FLAME!: Shoot, I'm sorry, I had misread that. They are a swarm of tiny constructs, and thus are susceptible to weapon attacks (though they take 1/2 damage from slashing/piercing weapons). They are immune to spell effects that target a specific number of creatures.

If you want to cut away the glue, you will have to use your action to do so. You auto-hit, but I need you to roll damage (it takes a certain amount of slashing damage to break free of it).

Grand Lodge

RftRK | Gallows

Haska throws something at the swarm, resulting in a surprisingly loud detonation that rains dirt and grass over the garden. The swarm swerves out of the way of the bomb, but still gets caught in the blast.

DC13 Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Oiur, Stonelance, and Babine may act.

Grand Lodge

Male LG Ifrit Vigilante 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 17/Touch: 12/Flat: 15 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perception -1, Sense Motive -1 | Darkvision

Justice hacks away at the glue, scraping it away with his sharp blade.

Greatsword Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 5) + 5 = 12

Grand Lodge

RftRK | Gallows

JUSTICE FLAME! manages to scrape away most of the glue, but not quite enough to free himself.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Paladin 1

dice reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Learning that the Swarm can be attack,

Babine draws his mace and wait for the swarm to come.

aoo:
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
damage: 4 + 1d6 ⇒ 4 + (2) = 6

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

LN nonbinary human skald 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 |F: +3, R: +2, W: +3; +4 vs. bard/sonic/language | Init: +6 | Speed 20ft | P: +5 SM +7 | Perform 12/13; Spells: 1st 2/3 | cld irn dagger +4 (1d4+3 /19-20x2), mwk earth breaker +5 (2d6+4 /x3), slvr hvy mace +4 (1d8+3) | Active Conditions: inspired rage |

Oiur loosens the fastenings of their earthbreaker and steps around the bench. They narrow their eyes and dash towards the swarm, weaving in and out of the strange, darting constructs. They hum all the while, looking for something, some confluence of arcane energy, some—there! They spot what looks like a key portion of the magic holding the thing together, and reach out into the swirling glyphs!

Spoiler:
and do some sort of probably successful Use Magic Device thing, the details of which I probably can't dictate!

Use Magic Device: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Grand Lodge

RftRK | Gallows

Babine waits for the swarm to approach, while Ouir moves up and tries to disable it. Using their knowledge of magical devices, they manage to tweak something that causes the glyphs to momentarily lose cohesion. It seemed effective, but like there is more to be done.

Stonelance may act.

Liberty's Edge

M Human bolt ace 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 19; Tch 15; FF 14 | F +3; R +6; W +3 | CMB +1; CMD 17 | Init +6 | Perc +7

Quickly reloading his crossbow with practiced hand, Stonelance than brings his weapon to his shoulder in a swift and gracefully motion. Taking aim he gently squeezes the trigger.

crossbow (pbs): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13
damage (pbs): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

RftRK | Gallows

Stonelance fires, but once again is not able to connect with the swarm.

The swarm reacts to Oiur's meddling, quickly engulfing them and battering them from all sides.

swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 nonlethal
DC 12 Fort save Oiur or be nauseated for 1 round

The swarm also seems to pull itself together, recovering from some of the damage you've dealt to it.

-----

  • Babine
  • Oiur 2 nonlethal damage
  • Stonelance
  • Swarm
  • Haska
  • Alphonze
  • JUSTICE FLAME!

    Whole party may act!

  • Grand Lodge

    Male LG Ifrit Vigilante 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 17/Touch: 12/Flat: 15 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perception -1, Sense Motive -1 | Darkvision

    Justice is again forced to scrape away at the glue that holds him down, grumbling in frustration.

    Greatsword Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 3) + 5 = 11

    Grand Lodge

    LN nonbinary human skald 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 |F: +3, R: +2, W: +3; +4 vs. bard/sonic/language | Init: +6 | Speed 20ft | P: +5 SM +7 | Perform 12/13; Spells: 1st 2/3 | cld irn dagger +4 (1d4+3 /19-20x2), mwk earth breaker +5 (2d6+4 /x3), slvr hvy mace +4 (1d8+3) | Active Conditions: inspired rage |

    Oiur continues to shred floating glyphs in an attempt to unravel the arcane threads that hold the swarm together.

    Their personal music swells as their focus increases. Assuming everyone else is on board, expending 3 performance rounds to add the Timely Inspiration boost to our ally thingo before we pass it along!

    Use Magic Device: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
    Move: step back
    Standard: Use Magic Device on the swarm

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    Oiur, I need a Fort save before you can act. DC 12 Fort save or you actually spend this round nauseated (you can still boost the aid token either way).

    Grand Lodge

    LN nonbinary human skald 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 |F: +3, R: +2, W: +3; +4 vs. bard/sonic/language | Init: +6 | Speed 20ft | P: +5 SM +7 | Perform 12/13; Spells: 1st 2/3 | cld irn dagger +4 (1d4+3 /19-20x2), mwk earth breaker +5 (2d6+4 /x3), slvr hvy mace +4 (1d8+3) | Active Conditions: inspired rage |

    Whoops, read the save last night but forgot in the morning!
    Fortitude save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

    Oiur darts back into the swarm, but is overwhelmed by the sheer number of shifting parchment-constructs.

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    JUSTICE FLAME! manages to scrape away enough of the glue to break free (though you still have the entangled condition for a couple rounds).

    Oiur is overwhelmed by the glyphs flying around them and can only manage to stagger out of the swarm.

    Haska, Stonelance, Babine, and Alphonze may act.

    Grand Lodge

    male Alchemist 2, Init +5(+7), Perc: +3(+2), |AC 17(20), T13(14), FF14(16)|hp 15/17, BAB1,CMB1, CMD14(15), Fort +4, Ref+6(+8), Will+1(0)| Elf Alchemist 2 (4XP), dex mutagen (+4 dex, -2 will, +2 natural armor, adjusted stat in ())

    Haska will move forward and see if he can disable the glyphs.

    disable device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

    "Whatever you did Oiur it works sort of"

    on phone. Help with moving please.

    Dark Archive

    Male Human Magus 1 | HP 10/10(11)(1 NL) | 0/3 AP | AC (14 Ragesong)15(19), T 11, FF 14(18) (Shield)| Fort +3(+4 Ragesong), Ref +1, Will +3(+4 Ragesong) | CMB 3, CMD 114 | Spd 30' | Perc +1 | Init +1

    Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    Alphonze continues to struggle against his bonds.

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Paladin 1

    "get out you insect!" says Babine as he swings his mace.

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

    b silver: 1d6 + 4 + 2d8 ⇒ (5) + 4 + (8, 2) = 19 I Will use the boosted offensive

    -Posted with Wayfinder

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    Haska attempts to disable the swarm as Oiur did, but can't quite make any progress.

    Babine wrote:

    I Will use the boosted offensive

    Oiur already boosted the Aid Token, and I already passed it to another table. You can't boost it and use it, you can only do one or the other.

    Babine crit confirm?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
    damage (if crit): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Babine lets loose a mighty swing, scattering the glyphs! You see them slowly beginning to come back together, but you think you have about a minute before the swarm reforms.

    I'd like each of you to make 10 attempts at those skill checks (Disable Device, Knowledge (arcana), Linguistics, Spellcraft or Use Magic Device), to try to permanently disable the swarm before it reforms. Alphonze, you're still glued to the ground. The glue will wear off in one more round, so you can only make 9 checks.

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Paladin 1

    gm... A swarm can be critted?

    Babine tries to calm down the Ward.

    "It's okay. You have just had a panic attack. There no intruder. Only friends. You won't be blamed for this. Take a good breath. That good."

    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
    umd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

    -Posted with Wayfinder

    Grand Lodge

    LN nonbinary human skald 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 |F: +3, R: +2, W: +3; +4 vs. bard/sonic/language | Init: +6 | Speed 20ft | P: +5 SM +7 | Perform 12/13; Spells: 1st 2/3 | cld irn dagger +4 (1d4+3 /19-20x2), mwk earth breaker +5 (2d6+4 /x3), slvr hvy mace +4 (1d8+3) | Active Conditions: inspired rage |

    Oiur, brow furrowed, kneels and sifts through the deflated remnants of the glyph swarm."It's like a reverse jigsaw puzzle..."

    Use Magic Device checks:

    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

    Dark Archive

    Male Human Magus 1 | HP 10/10(11)(1 NL) | 0/3 AP | AC (14 Ragesong)15(19), T 11, FF 14(18) (Shield)| Fort +3(+4 Ragesong), Ref +1, Will +3(+4 Ragesong) | CMB 3, CMD 114 | Spd 30' | Perc +1 | Init +1

    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    @Babine: No, you're right, they can't; that was just a mistake on my part from rushing to post during my break. You were close to dispersing it anyway with that first hit, though, so we'll just go with it.

    Grand Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male LG Ifrit Vigilante 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 17/Touch: 12/Flat: 15 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perception -1, Sense Motive -1 | Darkvision

    Justice slowly staggers over to the swarm of runes, running his hand over them. "These runes were designed to protect from evil. Remember your true purpose, noble glyphs!"

    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
    Linguistics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

    Grand Lodge

    male Alchemist 2, Init +5(+7), Perc: +3(+2), |AC 17(20), T13(14), FF14(16)|hp 15/17, BAB1,CMB1, CMD14(15), Fort +4, Ref+6(+8), Will+1(0)| Elf Alchemist 2 (4XP), dex mutagen (+4 dex, -2 will, +2 natural armor, adjusted stat in ())

    Haska alternates between thinking about the glyphs and making changes and just wrecking the patterns.

    knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
    disable device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
    knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
    disable device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
    knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
    disable device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
    knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
    disable device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
    knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
    disable device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

    "This is worse then trying to piece together my handwriting after a bottle of brandy."

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    Alphonze and JUSTICE FLAME! make sense of the glyphs, providing Oiur, Haska, and Babine the information necessary to carefully disable them. You can hear the sounds of conflict still ringing out from inside the museum, and a passing Pathfinder tells you that the wards keeping the third floor sealed have not yet been disabled.

    Well done, you've disabled the glyphs. Would you like to head back into the museum and help further disable the defenses? This would involve facing one of the encounters from the next level up. Given how easily you handled the monsters at this tier, I think you can handle it, but it's your choice. This portion of the game is scheduled to go until Sunday.

    Grand Lodge

    Male LG Ifrit Vigilante 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 17/Touch: 12/Flat: 15 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perception -1, Sense Motive -1 | Darkvision

    "The fire in my belly yet burns, let us continue this assault while our strength lasts! The more we defeat ourselves, the more likely our allies will be unscathed!"

    Justice is clearly eager to move to the next foe.

    Grand Lodge

    male Alchemist 2, Init +5(+7), Perc: +3(+2), |AC 17(20), T13(14), FF14(16)|hp 15/17, BAB1,CMB1, CMD14(15), Fort +4, Ref+6(+8), Will+1(0)| Elf Alchemist 2 (4XP), dex mutagen (+4 dex, -2 will, +2 natural armor, adjusted stat in ())

    "We could help inside now, I guess." "It seems like the neighborly thing to do."

    Okay. We can give it a try. I am a little gun shy after the swarm pep talk that almost backfired or appeared so at first.

    Dark Archive

    Male Human Magus 1 | HP 10/10(11)(1 NL) | 0/3 AP | AC (14 Ragesong)15(19), T 11, FF 14(18) (Shield)| Fort +3(+4 Ragesong), Ref +1, Will +3(+4 Ragesong) | CMB 3, CMD 114 | Spd 30' | Perc +1 | Init +1

    "I am glad to hear it my fiery friend." Alphonze replies as he grins at Justice. He raises his blade and continues. "Lead the way, and we'll follow you to victory!"

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    After discussing with Valsin and Svaralk, you think that the team upstairs could use a little more help. You make your way back into the museum, where you can see a team of more advanced Pathfinders just finishing off the stuffed owlbears you saw earlier, which seem to have come to life. Other than that, this floor seems mostly contained.

    The second floor is much more chaotic. Pockets of chaos are visible all over from the top of the stairs. You make your way through a display littered with broken glass and smashed wood. As you pass the remnants of the wax golem you fought earlier, three clockwork figures emerge from around a statue. When they spot you they point in unison and move toward you!

    Knowledge (arcana) DC 12:
    CLOCKWORK SERVANTS

    For every 5 that you beat the DC, you may ask for one piece of information from this list.

    Initiative:

    Oiur: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
    Haska: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
    JUSTICE FLAME!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
    Stonelance: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
    Babine: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
    Alphonze: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
    Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
    Red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
    Blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

    The red figure is first to approach, advancing and firing a net at JUSTICE FLAME! from a launcher on their shoulder, which he easily swats aside.

    net: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

    ------

    Initiative, round 1:

  • Red
  • JUSTICE FLAME!
  • Stonelance
  • Green
  • Alphonze
  • Babine
  • Haska
  • Blue
  • Oiur

    JUSTICE FLAME! and Stonelance may act.

  • Grand Lodge

    LN nonbinary human skald 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 |F: +3, R: +2, W: +3; +4 vs. bard/sonic/language | Init: +6 | Speed 20ft | P: +5 SM +7 | Perform 12/13; Spells: 1st 2/3 | cld irn dagger +4 (1d4+3 /19-20x2), mwk earth breaker +5 (2d6+4 /x3), slvr hvy mace +4 (1d8+3) | Active Conditions: inspired rage |

    Oiur stands and brushes crumbs of binding glue off their hands. They heft the earthbreaker, holding it diagonally across their chest, and arch a crimson eyebrow at the others.

    ”Shall we, then?
    Ninja'd by the GM!

    Grand Lodge

    Male LG Ifrit Vigilante 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 17/Touch: 12/Flat: 15 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perception -1, Sense Motive -1 | Darkvision

    Justice deftly dodges the projectile, ducking low and as he approaches and giving his sword a mighty upswing to the core of the creature.

    "Your trickery will never succeed against one who burns through the shadows of treachery!"

    Greatsword Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
    Greatsword Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 1) + 5 = 12

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    JUSTICE FLAME! strides forward, ducking the net and uppercutting the creature with his massive sword. Debris flies, but the creature still stands. It looks like it did full damage.

    Stonelance may act.

    Grand Lodge

    male Alchemist 2, Init +5(+7), Perc: +3(+2), |AC 17(20), T13(14), FF14(16)|hp 15/17, BAB1,CMB1, CMD14(15), Fort +4, Ref+6(+8), Will+1(0)| Elf Alchemist 2 (4XP), dex mutagen (+4 dex, -2 will, +2 natural armor, adjusted stat in ())

    Haska attempt to recall any useful information he might have come accross in his studies about similar creatures.

    knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

    "Relics or no, I don't care. Something is getting blown up."

    Liberty's Edge

    M Human bolt ace 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 19; Tch 15; FF 14 | F +3; R +6; W +3 | CMB +1; CMD 17 | Init +6 | Perc +7

    "I am beginning to think someone got carried away with the defenses." Stonelance announces as he moves north and fires off a shot at the creature.

    crossbow (pbs): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10
    damage (pbs): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    Stonelance fires but is unable to connect, his bolt ricocheting harmlessly off the metal shoulder joint of the creature.

    The green automaton moves forward, this time firing their net at Stonelance, although with no more success than their sibling had.

    net: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

    -----

    Initiative, round 1:

  • Red
  • JUSTICE FLAME!
  • Stonelance
  • Green
  • Alphonze
  • Babine
  • Haska
  • Blue
  • Oiur

    Alphonze, Babine, and Haska may act.

  • Silver Crusade

    Male LG Paladin 1

    Without a word, babine swings his scimitar at grren.

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
    1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

    Sovereign Court

    Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

    ★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

    A high-pitched buzz pervades the museum, rising in frequency to the point of being inaudible. A moment later, a rolling boom echoes through the museum like thunder, and the glowing wards around the museum begin to fade.

    @Table GMs: The “Failing Wards” condition on page 9 is now in effect.

    Dark Archive

    Male Human Magus 1 | HP 10/10(11)(1 NL) | 0/3 AP | AC (14 Ragesong)15(19), T 11, FF 14(18) (Shield)| Fort +3(+4 Ragesong), Ref +1, Will +3(+4 Ragesong) | CMB 3, CMD 114 | Spd 30' | Perc +1 | Init +1

    Knwl. Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 I'll be having me some resistances please ^^

    "What in the hells was that!?" Alphonze yells as the ringing in his ears dies down. Remembering they're still fighting, he steps forward, putting himself between the green clockwork construct and Stonelance and hacks at it.

    Not sure if the minute of the arcane pool is over, if it is, remove one from dmg and attack roll.
    Scimitar: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 11
    Dmg: 1d6 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 7

    Grand Lodge

    LN nonbinary human skald 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 |F: +3, R: +2, W: +3; +4 vs. bard/sonic/language | Init: +6 | Speed 20ft | P: +5 SM +7 | Perform 12/13; Spells: 1st 2/3 | cld irn dagger +4 (1d4+3 /19-20x2), mwk earth breaker +5 (2d6+4 /x3), slvr hvy mace +4 (1d8+3) | Active Conditions: inspired rage |

    Knowledge checks are a free action, right? Oiur'll try to recall info on netbots.
    Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
    Oiur does not recall info on netbots.

    Grand Lodge

    male Alchemist 2, Init +5(+7), Perc: +3(+2), |AC 17(20), T13(14), FF14(16)|hp 15/17, BAB1,CMB1, CMD14(15), Fort +4, Ref+6(+8), Will+1(0)| Elf Alchemist 2 (4XP), dex mutagen (+4 dex, -2 will, +2 natural armor, adjusted stat in ())

    Haska moves forward pulling a small clay something from a pocket and cramming something else into it.
    "Fire in the hole!" He throws the ball at the blue looking golem.

    bomb#2 with cover and range penalty: 1d20 + 6 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 2 - 4 = 15
    dmg with pbs: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    I just had to do it. probably regret it later when I am out of bombs.

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    @Alphonze: You know that it has construct traits (immune to mind-affecting and anything that requires a fortitude save, essentially). You also know that they have a weakness to electricity damage.

    Babine and Alphonze attack, but neither is able to connect. Meanwhile, Haska drops a catalyst into a clay pot and hurls it, the blast leaving significant marks on the blue foe.

    As the smoke from Haska's bomb clears, the blue construct strides forward, it too firing a net at JUSTICE FLAME! As the wards around the museum fade, the construct seems to lose a little power, its net falling short. The damage done from Haska's bomb seems to repair itself a little as it advances.

    net, touch, firing into melee, fading: 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 - 1 = 6

    -----

    Initiative, round 1:

  • Red
  • JUSTICE FLAME!
  • Stonelance
  • Green
  • Alphonze
  • Babine
  • Haska
  • Blue
  • Oiur

    Oiur may act.

  • Silver Crusade

    Male LG Paladin 1

    "Alphonse... Did you said they are have a weakness to electricity?"

    -Posted with Wayfinder

    Grand Lodge

    LN nonbinary human skald 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 |F: +3, R: +2, W: +3; +4 vs. bard/sonic/language | Init: +6 | Speed 20ft | P: +5 SM +7 | Perform 12/13; Spells: 1st 2/3 | cld irn dagger +4 (1d4+3 /19-20x2), mwk earth breaker +5 (2d6+4 /x3), slvr hvy mace +4 (1d8+3) | Active Conditions: inspired rage |

    Oiur's voice sounds over Alphonze's shoulder. "Sounds like a respite to me!"
    They stride up next to the swordsman. Their foot pounds against the museum floor, and they use their heel as a pivot to bring the earthbreaker swinging in a wide arc towards the construct's chest.

    Hammer swing: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 for 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11 damage.

    Move: step next to Alphonze.
    Standard: attack.

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    Oiur moves into position and attacks, but their confidence outstrips their aim as their hammer swings wide.

    The creature in red slams a large metallic fist at Babine. Again, their attack seems to have lost some vigor since the runes faded, but not enough to help Babine who feels the brunt of their blow.

    slam, fading: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 1 = 23
    damage, fading: 1d4 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 9

    -----

    Initiative, round 2:

  • Red
  • JUSTICE FLAME!
  • Stonelance
  • Green
  • Alphonze
  • Babine 3/12hp
  • Haska
  • Blue
  • Oiur

    JUSTICE FLAME! and Stonelance may act.

  • Grand Lodge

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Male LG Ifrit Vigilante 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 17/Touch: 12/Flat: 15 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perception -1, Sense Motive -1 | Darkvision

    Justice maintains his current position, attempting to shield those behind himself. As he prepares his next assault, he tries to think if he knows anything about his foes.

    Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

    Of course! There's one piece knowledge I nearly forgot!

    Greatsword Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
    Greatsword Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 4) + 5 = 12

    He swings his Greatsword up to the foe on front of him, than brings it back down with all his might. "I AM JUSTICE FLAME, VANQUISHER OF EVIL!!"

    Liberty's Edge

    M Human bolt ace 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 19; Tch 15; FF 14 | F +3; R +6; W +3 | CMB +1; CMD 17 | Init +6 | Perc +7

    Stonlance adeptly reloads his crossbow, pulls it to his shoulders and goes to fire but sees Alphonze in his sights.

    "Damn." Stonelance curses holding his finger on the trigger waiting for the moment of opportunity to ever so slightly squeeze the trigger.

    click

    crossbow (pbs): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23
    damage (pbs): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    Grand Lodge

    RftRK | Gallows

    Stonelance, I'm assuming that means you're firing at green. Let me know if you intended otherwise.

    Justice Flame bellows as he lands a crushing strike on the red foe. It stumbles, but does not yet fall. Stonelance, meanwhile, takes a more measured approach, carefully aiming before firing on the green foe at just the right moment.

    The bolt strikes true on green, damaging its flank, but it's wounds begin to repair themselves almost immediately. It responds by swinging a large fist at Alphonze, though with less power than it had initially.

    Slam, fading: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
    damage, fading: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

    ------

    Initiative, round 2:

  • Red Severely damaged
  • JUSTICE FLAME!
  • Stonelance
  • Green Slightly damaged
  • Alphonze
  • Babine
  • Haska
  • Blue Damaged
  • Oiur

    Alphonze, Babine, and Haska may act.

  • Silver Crusade

    Male LG Paladin 1

    Babine attacks Red.

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
    1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
    critique: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
    extra: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

    -Posted with Wayfinder

    Dark Archive

    Male Human Magus 1 | HP 10/10(11)(1 NL) | 0/3 AP | AC (14 Ragesong)15(19), T 11, FF 14(18) (Shield)| Fort +3(+4 Ragesong), Ref +1, Will +3(+4 Ragesong) | CMB 3, CMD 114 | Spd 30' | Perc +1 | Init +1

    Alphonze dodges the greens attack and swings his blade at it.

    Scimitar: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 13
    Dmg: 1d6 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 12

    Grand Lodge

    male Alchemist 2, Init +5(+7), Perc: +3(+2), |AC 17(20), T13(14), FF14(16)|hp 15/17, BAB1,CMB1, CMD14(15), Fort +4, Ref+6(+8), Will+1(0)| Elf Alchemist 2 (4XP), dex mutagen (+4 dex, -2 will, +2 natural armor, adjusted stat in ())

    Haska will pull out another clay ball, jam something in it and through it at blue again.
    bomb#3 with cover penalty: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 4 = 10
    dmg with pbs: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
    miss determination: 1d8 ⇒ 6
    Long and right. Blue takes 4 or reflex dc14 for 2. Can't remember if pbs counts in minimum damage. It would be 5 if so. I think you must hit though.

    101 to 150 of 468 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP Gameday VI] GM Dennis - #8-99 Solstice Scar (Session 2; Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
    Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

    Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.