Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


PH Dungeon's Hyborian Campaign

Game Master P.H. Dungeon

A sword and sorcery campaign set in Hyboria, initially Shadizar Zamora, using the Barbarians of Lemuria Rules.


251 to 300 of 701 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

male human

That is correct Temur

Guard Armour check: 1d10 ⇒ 6

Temur, as Ardeth dodges the guard's scimitar attacks, you step in and land a devestating blow with you own blade, slashing the man across the the throat, and dropping him to the ground. I believe there are now 4 dead guards in the hall and the doorway.

However, 4 more remain behind the table, and given their sacred duty, it doesn't look like they will be retreating.

Juma still needs to act, but since that is essentially a separate fight, I'll begin a new round. Ardeth can't act this round since he dodged last round.

New round

The guard behind the table that had picked up the spear stands up and thrusts it at Temur.

Khalid, I will avenge you!!

2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7

The spear thrusts forward at Temur, but he easily parries it with his scimitar.

Just as he does so, you hear a booming voice. It is coming from the somewhere beyond the guard room.

"FALL BACK TO THE INNER SANCTUM! AZOTH WILL PROTECT YOU AND DESTROY THESE HEATHENS!"


Male, Defense 2, HP 7/11, SP 9/15, PP 8/11, Hero Points 4/5

Hahaha ha. Foolish mortals. Azoth does not protect. Azoth destroys!

I am glad you are so amused. Do you have any information that may be of use?

There will be an altar in the sanctum. It will bear a horn. Break it.

Xanos nodded. "Very well." he said to himself.


Male Kushite; Barbarian 1/Slave 0/Gladiator 2/Mercenary 1, Str 4, Agil 1, Mind 1, Appeal 0, Brawl 1, Melee 2, Ranged 1, Def 1, Health 12/16, Hero 5/5 Armor 4

As the black hound races up the stairway the Kushite warrior hollers his war cry, the volume and ferocity of it startling all their foes and rallying his allies. With all his strength he then strikes a savage blow at the beast.
Attack (Str+Gladiator+torch): 3d6 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6, 5, 6) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 23

Uh, so that's a critical success? What's does that mean again?


male human

That was a critical success. FYI the torch adds +1 defence or damage, but not to hit rolls. It is still a critical success however. On a critical success mook type NPCs are killed instantly. Against more important NPCs you roll your damage die twice and add the two rolls together.

In this case the dog leaps at you, but you lash out with your scimitar, nearly cleaving the dog in half as it leaps at you. The slathering canine is killed instantly.

You aren't out of the woods yet Juma. It sounds like there plenty more reinforcements coming up the stairs.

Meanwhile, the guards that were taking cover behind the table hear the call of their master and make a hasty retreat out of the guard room to the sanctum beyond.


male human

This marks a short pause in combat, so feel free to declare actions for your characters, until I indicate that we are back in combat rounds. However, it will be less than a minute before Juma has more enemies to deal with coming up the stairs.


Now that everyone is in the narrow hallway, Ardeth says "Everyone, get in the room. We can flip the table up to block the door. Xanos, can you collapse this hallway, or somehow prevent them from coming up behind us?" As he is saying this, he gathers up two daggers from the dead men, and vaults over the table into the guard room.

If there is any Black Lotus he will immediately go for it, and begin smoking.


male human

All the Lotus smoke seems to be coming from the sanctum, which is presumably through the door on the opposite side of the guard room.


Cimmerian (Barbarian 2/Thug 1/Smuggler 1) B 1, M 2, R 0, D 1; LB 0/12, HeroP 4, AR/ACR 4/4

Bran gets into the chamber, helping to haul the table to the doorway.
"What exactly happened up here? Why are we doing this when we could have stolen horses and been gone by now?"


Ardeth sweating profusely, says nothing but gives him a hard look. His attention seems to be frequently draw to the inner sanctum. Hurry up...hurry, hurry, hurry He begins biting his nails nervously while he waits for the others to come into the room.


(Nomad 1/Bandit 2/ Mercenary 1) Stats: (S 3 | A 2 | M 0 | A 0) Combat: (Melee 2/Ranged 2), LB 13/13, HeroP 5/5

Temur will also slip into the room, moving quickly to cover the door into the inner sanctum, sparing a glance at the obviously disturbed Ardeth.

Do you mean use the table to block the door to the sanctum or the door we just came through? I assume we're going in there and probably should do so fast.


Cimmerian (Barbarian 2/Thug 1/Smuggler 1) B 1, M 2, R 0, D 1; LB 0/12, HeroP 4, AR/ACR 4/4

I'm assuming the sanctum. How much equipment is on the dead guys?


I intended to block the door we just came through, and hopefully have Xanos block the hallway. Then we can go into the sanctum and kill their leader or whatever. Ardeth needs some drugs. I dunno why everyone started following me, but I wasn't complainin'.


male human

Killing the people that imprisoned you and tried to sacrifice you seems pretty appropriate to the genre so it makes sense. Of course, trying to escape and save your own skins is very appropriate as well.


male human

The dead guys have pretty basic gear- girdle, knife, scimitar, pantaloons, sandals.


Cimmerian (Barbarian 2/Thug 1/Smuggler 1) B 1, M 2, R 0, D 1; LB 0/12, HeroP 4, AR/ACR 4/4

"Fine, don't tell me.",Bran growls. He picks up a dagger to keep in his off-hand, looking over the guard room.
Is there any alcohol, oil, pitch- anything at all flammable in the room?


male human

There are two braziers flanking the doorway to the sanctum. That have some some coal and oils burning in them.


Male, Defense 2, HP 7/11, SP 9/15, PP 8/11, Hero Points 4/5

Can I use my big old brain to figure out a non-magical way to block the hallway?


Male Kushite; Barbarian 1/Slave 0/Gladiator 2/Mercenary 1, Str 4, Agil 1, Mind 1, Appeal 0, Brawl 1, Melee 2, Ranged 1, Def 1, Health 12/16, Hero 5/5 Armor 4

His attention drawn by the yells of the others, Juma looks over his shoulder at them and then back at the stairs before him. He knew this was an very defensible point, and here one man could hold off many. But not forever, nor an entire army, and for all he knew, that was what was coming. Even his mighty sword arm would tire after a while.

Hoping the dog's carcus would at least hinder progress for a little while, without a second glance he takes off after the others, knowing he was much more likely to find the true once to seek vengeance on in that direction. Once behind the table, Juma puts his great shoulder to it, doing the pushing of several smaller men, until it is in place.

[ooc]Actually the four of us probably could hold off a small army if we were gathered around the top of those stairs. Buy Juma's really got nothing against the regular guards just doing their jobs. He wants to get his hands on the real culprits.


Is there anything else in the room we can push up against the table? Or should we just book it outta here?


(Nomad 1/Bandit 2/ Mercenary 1) Stats: (S 3 | A 2 | M 0 | A 0) Combat: (Melee 2/Ranged 2), LB 13/13, HeroP 5/5

Quietly, so as not to give more warning to those in the sanctum: "We should move now! Before we have enemies on both sides. With any luck the dog in the sanctum has another way out.

Temur crouches low and risks a quick look through the sanctum door.


male human

The dog came up the spiral stairs that you guys all came up. Juma was defending the top of those stairs when he killed it. I realize things are a little confusing without a map. I can probably do one up if you really want one. It's just a bit of pain, so I've been trying to avoid it. Of course by "dog" you are probably referring to the high priest?

Other than the table, the 5 stools and 2 braziers there were no other furnishings in the room. Unless you consider four dead guards furnishings.

Xanos Mind check: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7

Xanos you inspect the ceiling of the hallway and the doorway. The construction is fairly old and given proper time and equipment you are pretty sure you could cause a collapse. However, without either of those things currently available, you don't see any obvious way to take out the ceiling short of using your magic.


male human

Temur when you peer through the hide flap. You see a short hallway (about 15' long). It opens into another circular chamber that is well lit by candles and braziers. The chamber is subtantially bigger than the guard room, but from your vantage point you cannot see it in its entirety. However, in the centre of the room you can see that the floor is covered with beautiful Zamoran rugs and silk pillows. A massive and ornately carved Hookah pipe sits in the middle of the floor. Several scantily clad women lie on the rugs near the pipe, but they are clearly dead. Their bodies are nothing more than withered husks, the life drained out of them. The guards that previously retreated wait near the hookah pipe ready to defend the chamber. You don't see any sign of the I'mallah, but he might well be in the room- as you can't see all of it.


Now that his companions have arrived in the room, Ardeth will join Temur in peeking through the curtain. When he sees the massive hookah his eyes go wide as saucers and he draws his bow. Knocking an arrow he draws up on one of the guards standing around the hookah. He looks back at Bran and says, "There's my reason." before pushing aside the curtain enough to fire.

Attack (Agility, Ranged) 2d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1) + 3 + 1 = 10
Damage (Agility) 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Not sure whether I can add assassin or not.

I promise I'll stop attacking everyone recklessly once I get some lotus, sorry guys!


male human

The guards all know you guys are there and are ready for you, so your attack doesn't catch anyone by surprise. No assassin bonus.

Armour Check: 1d10 ⇒ 4

Ardeth's arrow skims off one of the guard's girdle's, leaving him unscathed.


Male Kushite; Barbarian 1/Slave 0/Gladiator 2/Mercenary 1, Str 4, Agil 1, Mind 1, Appeal 0, Brawl 1, Melee 2, Ranged 1, Def 1, Health 12/16, Hero 5/5 Armor 4

Once finished moving the table Juma, his battle fury rising, look through the curtain and then barges through. Charging straight at the guards, and bellowing his war cry, he seeks to scatter them like bowling pins, swinging his scimitar and using the torch as defence as he does.

Attack (Warcry, melee, str, gladiator) plus what would Barbarian do if Juma rages? Or is there raging?): 3d6 + 2 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2, 4) + 2 + 3 + 2 = 18=16


male human

Just to make it clear, when making attack rolls bonuses from careers don't apply. So Juma I would ignore the +2 for your gladiator career. Careers are mainly intended to be used for skill checks and your combat attributes + the linked ability score are used for fighting.

Skill check: 2d6 + Most applicable attribute + Most applicable career (if any) + circumstance mods.

Standard Melee Weapon Attack Roll: 2d6 + Str + Melee +circumstance bonuses

Standard Ranged Attack Roll: 2d6+Agi+Ranged+circumstance bonuses

You are also entitled to use a career rank as a bonus to damage in a situation where it seems warranted. For instance, Juma if you take damage you might be able to use your barbarian career rank as a damage bonus to the next hit you land to account for "rage." Likewise Ardeth has used his assassin bonus to damage in a few situations when he was making a sneak attack. Gladiator might be used when fighting in front of a crowd where you have spectators. Mercenary could be used when fighting in formation with an ally etc.. Bonuses to damage for careers will likely occur once or twice per battle for a PC. Not all careers are geared towards combat bonuses however, so some might never provide a bonus.


male human

So we are back in combat rounds. Juma and Ardeth have acted this round. Everyone else is free to do something.

Juma rushes into the middle of the room slashing wildly as he unleashes his war cry.

Scimitar Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 3 = 5- Juma feel free to include damage rolls with your attack. Your scimitar is 1d6+1+str

Armour Check:1d10 ⇒ 3

The guard gets lucky. The two trade blows for a couple of seconds with Juma on the offensive and the guard trying to defend himself. Finally Juma lands a strike, but it grazes off the guard's girdle. The guard is still wounded by the hit, but it doesn't do enough damage to drop him.

The guard strikes back at Juma with an ally joining him. The other two guards rush the doorway to try and keep Juma's allies from getting into help and hoping to kill the pesky archer (Ardeth).

Guard #1 Attacking Juma: 3d6+2+1 gang up (dropping highest) 3d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 5, 4) + 3 = 15 equals 10 and a hit.

Guard #1 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Guard Captain Attacking Juma: 3d6+4+1 gang up (dropping highest) 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 1, 4) + 5 = 13= 7 and a critical failure.

Juma Armour check: 1d10 ⇒ 8


male human

Juma the guard you swung at goes on the offensive and lands a blow of his own. You take 3 damage.

One of his allies (the captain) tries to help him out, but Juma's battle cry startles him, and he has the misfortune of tripping over one of the rugs. In a clumsy display he falls head first into the giant Hookah pipe knocking it over and injuring himself in the process. He is now sprawled out on top of the pipe, which is about the same size as he is.

Since I just had two guards go I will allow a bit of time before I post the attacks of the other two guards, but they are currently rushing towards Ardeth.


Male Kushite; Barbarian 1/Slave 0/Gladiator 2/Mercenary 1, Str 4, Agil 1, Mind 1, Appeal 0, Brawl 1, Melee 2, Ranged 1, Def 1, Health 12/16, Hero 5/5 Armor 4

Ok, thanks for the info boss! Perhaps you could paste that and stuff like it in the Campaign Info tab? So, Juma's hit for 3hp damage, yes? And what does a critical failure mean for the guard?


male human

Juma now that you are in the middle of the room you have a better view of it, though you are quite absorbed in your fighting to be looking around much.

The room is circular and about 50' in diameter. It has a domed ceiling. The centre of the room is dominated by the carpets, hookah pipe and dead women. Around the outskirts of the carpets are a a few braziers.

There are two entrances to the room. The one you came in as well as one on the wall to the left, which is covered by a hide flap. There is a large alcove set into the wall on your right. Inside that alcove sits a large stone statue (about 8' high). It depicts a crouching demon that has a head that resembles a rhino and features a single large horn protruding from its snout.

Juma, out of the corner of your eye you can see a man in priestly vestments standing in front of the statue. He has a pair of really large guards standing on either side of him. They have not moved to join the combat. Each one holds an oversized scimitar that requires two hands to use.

Xanos behind you more guards are coming down the hallway towards the door that Juma blocked with the table. They have obviously come up the spiral stairs. You have a feeling that the barrier will slow them down, but won't hold them for overly long.


male human
Juma Oathbound wrote:
Ok, thanks for the info boss! Perhaps you could paste that and stuff like it in the Campaign Info tab? So, Juma's hit for 3hp damage, yes? And what does a critical failure mean for the guard?

Yep 3 damage. As I mentioned in the post the guard that critically failed fell into the hookah pipe, knocking it over, and is now lying prone on the ground nearby you. Actually he's more sprawled out no top of the pipe. He will need to use his next action to to get up and regain his senses, and anyone attacking him while he is prone will have a +1 to hit.


Male, Defense 2, HP 7/11, SP 9/15, PP 8/11, Hero Points 4/5

"Now is the time." Xanos mutters under his breath. Reaching up and pulling with a grasping motion, smoking and glowing energies pulsed and found the weak spots in the architecture.

2d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 + 2 = 16 Am I forgetting any bonuses? How much does this cost?


(Nomad 1/Bandit 2/ Mercenary 1) Stats: (S 3 | A 2 | M 0 | A 0) Combat: (Melee 2/Ranged 2), LB 13/13, HeroP 5/5

"A curse on rash barbarians. And on drug-addled fools."
Caught off guard by Juma's rush, Temur hesitates a moment then leaps forward to intercept the two rushing in. If he can, he'll try to leave Ardeth a clean shot on at least one of them.

Scimitar (Str,Melee): 2d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2, 6) + 3 + 2 = 13
Damage (Str): 1d6 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 3 = 7

He cuts the first with his scimitar, using the dagger to parry the coming attacks.


male human

Xanos, I assume you are trying to deal with the guards coming from behind.

This would be a rank 2 spell. Costing 4 points.

There is a trembling sound above, which is followed by a thunderous crash, as huge chunks fall from the ceiling in the hallway crushing the line of guards making its way towards the party's rear.

You can hear shrieking from the wounded and dying guards, but you can see very little due to the cloud of dust caused by the collapse. The dust billows out of the hallway and into the guard room towards Xanos, Bran, Temur and Ardeth.


male human

Temur jumps ahead of Ardeth, hustling down the short hallway (15' long) and into the entrance to the sanctum. He gets there just in time to head off the two guards that were looking to cut up Ardeth.

Armour check for guard #3: 1d10 ⇒ 6

Temur cleaves the guard across the chest just above his girdle. Blood spews out and the man crumples to the floor.

The fourth guard snarls and slashes at Temur.

Azoth give me strength!

Attack: dropping highest: 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 2, 1) + 2 = 11= 5

The guard, still somewhat frazzled by Juma's battle cry, viciously attacks Temur, but the warrior gets his dagger up in time to parry the blow.

Everyone, but Bran has now acted

The dust from the hallway collapse is billowing into the guard room. Next round it will be difficult to see in the guard room, and characters in that room may lose actions due to choking on the dust (ie. Bran, Ardeth and Xanos). The good news is that for the most the threat from behind has been dealt with. Temur and Juma are now in the main sanctum engaged in a nasty melee. Temur is fighting with a scimitar and dagger and Juma is using a Scimitar and his torch.


(Nomad 1/Bandit 2/ Mercenary 1) Stats: (S 3 | A 2 | M 0 | A 0) Combat: (Melee 2/Ranged 2), LB 13/13, HeroP 5/5

Now I really hope there's another way out through the sanctum.


Cimmerian (Barbarian 2/Thug 1/Smuggler 1) B 1, M 2, R 0, D 1; LB 0/12, HeroP 4, AR/ACR 4/4

Bran barrels into the guardroom after the rest of his erstwhile companions... and as far from Xanos' sorcery as he can get. Not above an opportunity to even thing out a bit, he slashes at the guard sprawled over the hookah.
Do I need a penalty die due to my flaw, since Xanos cast a spell?

Str+melee+1 bonus, dropping lowest: 3d6 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6, 4) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 17
15 total
Scimitar damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5


male human

I did mention that there was a doorway in the sanctum to the left. It is covered by another hide flap.

I updated the "Campaign Info" section. As per Juma's suggestion, I'm using it as a place to compile all the rules we have discussed.


male human

Bran since you chose to move out of the guard room and into the Sanctum to get away form Xanos' magic you don't need a penalty die.

Bran, you rush past Temur who is busy fighting a guard and make your way too the centre of the room. There you attack the guard captain as he attempts to get to his feet after taking a fall. You land a slash on him.

Captain Armour check: 1d10 ⇒ 10

Your blade cuts him across the back (he takes 5 damage). He yowls in agony and manages to stagger to his feet. That takes his action for this next round.

A new combat round has commenced. Everyone is free to post actions for round #2.


Male, Defense 2, HP 7/11, SP 9/15, PP 8/11, Hero Points 4/5

Xanos moves into the sanctum behind Juma, not bothering to observe the results of the destruction he has wrought behind them.

"Azoth, I presume."

Yes.
Distasteful, isn't he.

Hush

"Juma, this is the center of this cult's power. Break it, and we break them."


male human

Xanos you take in the Sanctum, ignoring the fighting going on around you. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the I'mallah.

The man is tall, gaunt and swarthy skinned wearing white robes patterned with gold thread. He has a clean-shaven head, on which he wears a gold threaded skull cap. You notice he wears many rings, and in his hand he clutches a ceremonial dagger.

His most striking feature is his eyes, which are completely unnatural looking. They appear to literally be made from pieces of amber. There is a burn scar under each of his eyes, as if his original eyes melted and ran down his face.

As he see Xanos enter the room he looks towards Juma and says in a cold commanding voice.

Savage, kill him.

There is magical power in his words.

Spellcasting: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 4) + 6 = 15

Juma you need to make Mind+Barbarian test or you will be magically compelled to carry out his order and try to kill Xanos.


Male, Defense 2, HP 7/11, SP 9/15, PP 8/11, Hero Points 4/5

Since I haven't acted, could I do something to interrupt the spell, even if just to give Juma a bonus?


male human

He pretty much had the spell readied, so you can't really interrupt it, but giving Juma a bonus is an option.

For your final spell point you can transfer a portion of your will to him. He can have a bonus die to his roll. If he fails he can spend a hero point to re-roll the test with the bonus die, and if he fails that I'll allow you to spend a hero point to let him re-roll the test a second time with the bonus die.


Male Kushite; Barbarian 1/Slave 0/Gladiator 2/Mercenary 1, Str 4, Agil 1, Mind 1, Appeal 0, Brawl 1, Melee 2, Ranged 1, Def 1, Health 12/16, Hero 5/5 Armor 4

You ninja'd me on my last post, never saw the bit about the hookah. So it is correct that with the +1 defence from the torch and girdle Juma's AC is 5 (and foe's have to get equal or greater than that to hit?)

Mind + Barbarian: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 3) + 1 = 6


Male, Defense 2, HP 7/11, SP 9/15, PP 8/11, Hero Points 4/5

Works for me.

Xanos locked eyes with the priest and reached out like a viper, putting a tattoed palm against Juma's head as the giant of a man turned under the spell's compulsion to face him.

"The will is stronger than the flesh, Juma." Xanos rumbled, not breaking the priest's gaze.

Glowing wisps of energy slowly churned in a spiral from Xanos' hands. His fingers curled in gently to touch the big man's scalp.

"Who is your enemy here?"


Cimmerian (Barbarian 2/Thug 1/Smuggler 1) B 1, M 2, R 0, D 1; LB 0/12, HeroP 4, AR/ACR 4/4

Bran attempts to finish off the rising guard, the hairs on his neck standing up as not one but two sorcerers work their fell tricks.

Attack (Str+Melee- Penalty Die): 2d6 + 2 + 2 - 1d6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 + 2 - (6) = 1
Welp. That's that.


Male Kushite; Barbarian 1/Slave 0/Gladiator 2/Mercenary 1, Str 4, Agil 1, Mind 1, Appeal 0, Brawl 1, Melee 2, Ranged 1, Def 1, Health 12/16, Hero 5/5 Armor 4

3d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2, 3) + 1 = 7 wow. Ok so with Xanos' HP now?

3d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5, 2) + 1 = 9 ?


With a ululating cry Ardeth drops his bow and charges forward while drawing both daggers, leaping into the air blades first at the guard Temur is fighting.

Attack (Melee, Agility, Gang Up, Battle Cry) 3d6 + 1 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4, 5) + 1 + 3 + 1 = 15 =14
Damage (Agility, Dual Wield) 1d4 + 1 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 3 + 1 = 8


Male, Defense 2, HP 7/11, SP 9/15, PP 8/11, Hero Points 4/5

This is going to suck...


Probably ~_~, this children is why drugs are bad. Just say no!

251 to 300 of 701 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PH Dungeon's Hyborian Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.