Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


3,801 to 3,850 of 5,623 << first < prev | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | next > last >>

Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

So close.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Init: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy's eyes light up at the pouch with 10 gold, "Thanks Miniwick, it all helps." he grins at the old gnome.

Initiative 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The glint in Canvy's eye sparks as he gets the gold and wins initiative!

You are up!


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Initiative 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Almost...

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy calls to his mother asking for her blessing, as he takes out his falchion.

Cast bless +1 on attack, +1 on fear saves, allies within 50 ft.
Takes out falchion ready to hit the first to come his way.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Setting up a defense in this chamber falling back to the narrow passage or even further to the rough terrain of the collapsed room?


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Attempt at strategy:
I think forcing them to come one or two at a time (unsure of width of passage) to meet us at the edge of a room is sound. It looks like the passage between 54 and 55 is 10'. If we want a narrower passage, we need to return all the way to 47, which risks our slower part members. So I think I'm voting for backing up across the used glyph and making a stand there. Can we line three across and take shots at them as they approach there?

"Fall back! Make 'em stand 'n line t' die! Again!"


Male Human Fighter/7

"Two'eh us cou' hold the passage, w' Minn'wick n' the wee lass usin' magic fr'm behine."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Seems a sound strategy....


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Speaking for myself it is not magic, it is Alchemy. If we fall back and they bunch up... Burning time! Fall back and wait until they bunch up before bombing.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

It occurs to Minniwick that they could all burn in the narrow passage.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"C'mon, 'en, time's a wastin'. We need t' be sendin' 'em t' Pharasma fer judgin'!"


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

What a nice cozy corridor! Why don't you put your feet up by the fire! Incoming! once they are bunched into the passage and exclude any of us that may get caught. ranged touch 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12 Main target on fire (1d6) until extinguished (FRA+Ref save). Splash 10' radius 6 pts Ref DC 16 for 1/2

Back up the crit! 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 extra damage if crit backs up 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

I think the crit doubles the damage, not just adds a d6. I could be wrong, though.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick chars the undead in the passageway the fire burns and the dead continue forward afire, none of them make it out of the Christmas chimney of fiery doom.

The area burns hot for the next 10 minutes but nothing else happens......


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8
d20pfsrd wrote:
On a direct hit, an alchemist’s bomb inflicts 1d6 points of fire damage + additional damage equal to the alchemist’s Intelligence modifier. The damage of an alchemist’s bomb increases by 1d6 points at every odd-numbered alchemist level (this bonus damage is not multiplied on a critical hit or by using feats such as Vital Strike).

It appears to me that Minniwick's got it right.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan watches the flames and burning bodies, and lowers his guard.

"Well, tha' was'easy. Anne' thin t' pu' th' fire out?"


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

The dwarf just grunts, "Huh," and shakes his head.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy, looking pleasantly surprised pats the old gnome on the back, "Nice shot old man, crispy to a tee, all them undead. Niiiccee."

Once the undead are cooled, Canvy searches their charred remains for anything valuable.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Urg what a stink. Burnt Zombie is worse then wet dog. Who would have known? Wait for Canvy to pick over the cinders.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy gets every last copper and adds 52 gold, 213 silver, and 212 coppers.

And a very nice platinum holy symbol of Gorum.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Shall we press? Who wants to take the lead?


Male Human Fighter/7

"I'll go firs', Mast'r Minn'wick."

Broccan moves past the scorched zombies into the next room.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk will rearguard in case one of them re-animates.

He snorts at Canvy's find. "'o ever 'eard o' a cleric o' th' Laird 'n Ir'n carrying a fancy bauble like 'at? A true servant carries one o' 'ese." He hefts his greatsword.

But he does stare at it over-long.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Broccan you look different. Did you change your hair?


Male Human Fighter/7
Minniwick Zookwinkle wrote:
Broccan you look different. Did you change your hair?

LOL. Got a wild hair to change my avatar to someone actually wearing heavy armor.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy shrugs at Edrukk's words, "Not all gods seek the sword for worship, huh huh!the gods can use gold as a tool to provide comfort to their followers." he falsely justifies his action.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"Aye, 'n we be knowin' 'o ye plan t' be comfortin' wit' it."

The dwarf looks around. [b]"D'ye need 'ealin'? 'fore we see t' th' dead gnoll?"


Male Human Fighter/7

"Fer my part, I'm fit fer work. I'm ready t' move, if th' rest'r."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Another narrow passageway leads towards 56


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan takes the lead; moving when the rest have fallen into arching order.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Nice look Broccan! and congrats on the new game! ; )

This cavern has seen better days. It was probably once a fairly well-appointed room, complete with carpets, a laboratory, a small altar, and a bed, but some recent terrific explosion has scattered the furnishings of the room into piles of twisted rubble along the edges of the cave.

Forty feet away is the creature; an intimidating sight: an undead gnoll with a suit of chainmail and a spiked chain wired directly into his rotting flesh.

He’s nearly skeletal, and his dry skin is stretched tight over his bones. Clumps of fur have torn free, leaving several bald patches in his once-thick pelt. His eyes glow with a nasty yellow light, as does his saliva. His fangs are jagged, sharp, and broken.

The monday morning update....

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 19 beat that!


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Initiative1d20 ⇒ 11
Not me


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Don't forget you can use hero points to either re-roll or add a bonus on the roll.......


Male Human Fighter/7

Thanks, KK!

Initiative: 1d1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Thas' one ugly sun'f'a beech!"


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Literally cannot beat that without spending a Hero Point.


Male Human Fighter/7

Just noticed my init roll is 1d1+1, d'oh! Let me try that again...

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Ooooooo...so close...


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

No cigar here, either!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy?

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Initiative 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6 oh no, please after you BBEG, Canvy says politely.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The creature raises a hand and launches a spell @ Broccan

Spellcraft DC 12

Spoiler:
Hold Person

@ Broccan please make a will save DC 15


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"Fight 't, lad! Don' let 'im freeze ye!"

Forty feet to the foe... what size is he?


Male Human Fighter/7

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 +2 more if a fear effect.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Medium sized undead gnoll smiles through the broken skin that was once lips as Broccan freezes in place!

Broccan

Spoiler:

This might hurt, unless someone else takes the damage!
You get a new save each round!
Or until 4 rounds pass, whichever comes first!

The creature’s hand crackles with black energy of death upon it’s foul flesh ….
The creature moves to touch Broccan where he is frozen in place….

You are up!


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

How far is it to the gnoll now? He started 40' from Broccan, correct? How far would I have to move to put myself between the undead and the fighter?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Basically Edrukk can 5 foot step to put himself in harms way.....


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

OK, a 5' step will put him between Broccan and the dead gnoll. Will he be in attack range with a 5' step?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

That would only be ranged attack range..... ; 0


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"Broccan!"
Erine hurries after Edrukk, drawing a scroll as she goes.

Next Round:
Shouting strange prayers from the scroll, she reaches out...
Touch Attack, with Hero Point: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Casting Cure Moderate Wounds from the scroll. Provokes an Attack of Opportunity.
Damage: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 7) + 3 = 17

EDIT: Actually, it appears that Erine can only accomplish this if she can charge, and that's of course not how spells work. As such, she'll just double-move to be adjacent to the creature, and cast next round.

3,801 to 3,850 of 5,623 << first < prev | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.