Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


3,501 to 3,550 of 5,609 << first < prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | next > last >>

Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine's eyes widen. She grabs Goat by the scruff and starts hurrying away, back down the hall.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Goat walks along the wall of the passage-way at Erines suggestion they move a bit.

The ettercap heads through some webs in the back of the room.....


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan returns Edrukk's greatsword, and motions for the others to follow Erine.

"Methinks there's gonna be trouble. I'll take th' rearguard."


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"Wait outta sight, if'n ye must. Ah'm waitin' fer th' wand 'n me information. Actually..." He pulls a sack out of his pack and shrugs out of the pack's straps. "Take 'is wit' ye. Count out th' rest o' th' gold 'n put 't 'n th' sack. If'n 'e be square, we c'n pay 'im 'n go on. If'n not, ye 'ill 'ave th' gold instead o' me."

He remains where he's at, 20 gp sitting on the floor just inside the door.


Male Human Fighter/7

"If y'r stay'n then I'll stan' wi' ya."

Broccan stands beside the dwarf and waits for the creature to return.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The ettercap soon returns and uses a web to send the wand out to the hallway.

"Put the gold inside and close the door."


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk puts a foot on the wand.

"'ow do we find th' ugly 'uman? That was part of the deal."

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy is quite surprised to see a wand appear.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

It always comes down to a fight. Maybe this time is different!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"The ugly human around northwest corner, I thinks."


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk begins counting out more coin. "'s th' 'uman 'lone?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Plenty o ugly humans here, they mostly leaves us alone...."

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Then we'd best find the really ugly one with the wand then, eh Edrukk."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Where to?


Male Human Fighter/7

"'Ow d'we fine th' ugly man. Nor'thwes' corn'r o' where?"


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk waits for a response. He's stopped counting out coins at 100 because the ettercap has not fulfilled his side of the bargain.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Not sure where liveses ugly humans, thinks far sides in rooms."

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Seeing Edrukk stop counting, Canvy whispers into his ear, "What's up? "


Male Human Fighter/7

"ave 'm lead'us to'm. If is'a trap, 'e won' be able t' run'n hide."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

anyone else want to ask questions?


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

The answer seems to be no!
Meanwhile, Erine struggles to hold back Goat. He strains against her grip, eyeing the ettercap with soulless goat eyes.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

where to?


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan looks at the ettercap with frustration. "Y' give rott'n direc'shns spider-man. If y' wan' th' rest'r y' gold y' bes' start talk'n'r start walk'n."

He gestures to the hallway, as if to offer the creature the lead position of the group's formation.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"This me homes, me not there, no knows there, no helps."

The creature webs the door, and begins to pull it shut...

"Goes away then!"

Where to?


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

The dwarf grins, picks up the wand, and leaves the already-counted coins on the floor. "Worked out n' s' bad, Ah think."

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Pah, we should seek revenge on the twisted spider, get our money's worth?" the soldier says, his voice dark and full of anger.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The door closes fully and the group is left in the hallway uncertain of where to head next.....


Male Human Fighter/7

"I guess we shou' dead back t' the room w' th' frog-boy. D'neh where else t' look...stup'd spider-man..." Broccan grumbles. "Least 'e din'eh get all th' gold..."

He turns to head back down the hallway in the direction of the large chamber where the group encountered the slaad.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Rooms 21-25 are still ahead along the hallway.....

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Hey Broccan, where you running too? Don't want to face the challenges and rewards up there?" he points the other way down the corridor.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan stops and turns. The shrugs.

"Lead on, Cap'n. Jus' watch ou' f'r more talk'n bugs."

Broccan moves back to the front, just behind Canvy.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk chuckles and waves the gnomes - and Goat - to move ahead of him.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Room 21
MESS HALL
This room contains a table and several chairs. A cabinet against one wall contains wooden eating utensils, plates, and the like.

Another door leads out of this room…..

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"See Broccan, nothing but a place to eat, and you know what? That door over there, just might be a larder stocked with some good food. Though knowing our luck, it's just musty and old and empty. Still Edruuk bottles of wine don't go off do they...time for a drink maybe. Let's go check it out!" Canvy heads towards the door.


Male Human Fighter/7

"Go ahead, Cap'n. I'm right behin' ye."

Broccan follows Canvy; leaving about 5 feet of space between them.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

19. STOREROOM
This room contains dried food rations and drinking water kept in large barrels. Another door leads out of this room…..


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan examines the foodstuffs, checking to see if they are recently stored ornlong abandoned.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy looks at the floor and the foodstuff, "Can anyone know how long this stuff has been here. Is it still in use as a storeroom? Because this seems very puzzling."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The food seems a fresh supply, or either very well preserved in the drying process.

Jerky meats, and fruits are tasty enough.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"Seems like a good supply. Must be a few someones living here. Not just the readhead. "


Male Human Fighter/7

"A few les' even, since we kil'd eh one's shoot'n at us in' a hall. We migh' be close t' their hideou'."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

from the store room you find 2 doors one leads to 18 the other to 20....

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"I'm inclined towards the left door, what do you say?"


Male Human Fighter/7

"Lead on Cap'n."

Grand Lodge

"Left looks right! Let's get moving!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The heavy door into 20 is locked.

DC 27 to open......

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Damn, can't seem to open the door. Minniwick, you got anything that might help in this? Cos its always good for treasure behind locked doors. Well, that and unpleasant surprises! But if we don't try, we won't find out." Canvy says with conviction.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

or break down.....


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"Take a shot a' 't, lad. Gorum 'ill aid ye."

Edrukk will share his Strength Surge (+2 to 'attack') with whichever wants to take a shot at the door.


Male Human Fighter/7

Even with the extra 'help' I wouldn't be able to make the DC.

3,501 to 3,550 of 5,609 << first < prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.