Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


3,351 to 3,400 of 5,509 << first < prev | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | next > last >>
Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

As the creatures seem to be ignoring them, canvy goes off in search of other entrances and exits into the cavern.

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The room has alot of alcoves, but Canvy does not find any treasure or other exits.


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Edrukk watches the frog warily while the others investigate the area.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"Hello" The the frog thing. In Gnome, Common, Sylvan, Goblin, Dwarven, Giant, Elven, and Undercommon.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The creature responds to Minniwicks' undercommon.

"Work Done....My Home Now, Deals"


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Undercommon:
What work? I do not see us wanting to take away your ..lovely home. I need to ask the others first. What can you tell us about this place? Have you seen a human female with red hair?

He said work done and asked if this was his home now. Not sure what work it is talking about.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Damn, no other exits, nothing of interest, ask the frog the way out of here?" he says loudly and snappily to Minniwick. Canvy is frustrated at the time he's wasted in this cavern and the frog creature that doesn't seem to be helpful in the least so far.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Undercommon
"Builkt Bigg big metal boxes twisted metals, this my homes now. You goeses I seen humans they all gones now."


Male Human Fighter/7

"Wha's e' say'n?"

Broccan stops to watch the conversation, sword in hand.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"He wants us to leave."


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

"Fine wit' me."

The dwarf moves back toward the entrance and peers out, but he won't leave until the others indicate they are ready.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Youses good an kinds peoples, Unseen door there!"

The creature points to the wall you eventually find a secret door.

"Not knows where goeses."

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Minniwick, you hear that. You gnommes are good with secret things aren't you? Can you open it?


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Canvy speaks Undercommon?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

We can assume translation, unless Minniwick wants to offer some humour......

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Good point Edruuk, forgot he was speaking that ... let's hope Minniwick comes up with the goods!!!


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Please always assume translation unless the conversation is with a PC. I will say something if I do not translate for some reason.

look around for the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine will also readily translate, I just forgot this time.
Erine does her best to assist Edrukk, contributing her scanty knowledge of subterranean architecture.
Perception Aiding: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy stands back and watches his friends carefully study the area where a door is carefully hidden in the wall. He leans on his polearm resting and yawns, bored.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

You find a secret passage that is a narrow hallway (29) on the map.

The passageway is well sconstructed, with smooth walls, it turns a bit further in so you can not see the whole way down the passage, the coast looks clear.


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

"Le's be goin', 'en. Friend 'r no, 'e be makin' me jumpy."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The secret passage opens into a hallway, to your right the hallway meets a rock wall to your left the hallway makes a right turn, there are several doors along this hallway, at the far end the hallway appears to turn right.

OOC room number to stop at, listen at, check or open a door


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan approaches the first door he sees (#26).

"Shou' we give a lis'n'r jus' kick it in?"

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy stops at the first door, "Best make sure there's nothing that'll be dangerous getting us from behind, not to mention there might be the odd piece of gold or three. Minniwick, you seem quite good at spotting those dangerous things, why not give this door the once over, and when you've finished there's a few more to keep you busy." He laughs as he watches the old gnome, hoping he'll oblige.

Canvy straightens his armor, "Tell us what you can, and have a listen if you can hear anything we should know about?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The first room #26 is empty....

Onwards down the hall?

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Each room as it comes..


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Look like I am giving the door a good going over Nothing here Canvy, it is safe for you to open.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Just a bit further down the hall and on your right you come to a door on the other side of it you find a room. 28

The corners of this room are clogged with webbing, but a five-foot-wide, eight-foot-tall web-lined tunnel leads south.

The webs coat every inch of floor, wall, and ceiling. Most of the webbing is no longer sticky, and it is quite soft.


Male Human Fighter/7

"How'n th' abyss does anne'thn live undergroun' withall'eh damned spiders!"


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"W-we could just set it on fire," Erine says wearily. "Save s-some time."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Why does there always have to be webs?

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Where there's webs, theres treasures stuck in it. There's nothing we can't dal with here, proably it'll be already dead. No need to burn our way through."


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Edrukk gestures to the half-orc, indicating he can go first.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

With his falchion, Canvy starts to cut his way through the webs.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan moves up after Canvy, ready to help if something tries to eat him.


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Edrukk shakes his head and leans down to whisper to the female gnome, "Be ready t' light th' room 'n fire if'n 'ey get 'n over 'eir heads, hey?"

With that and still shaking his head, Edrukk follows the other two into the room.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

As he cuts, Canvy looks for anything threatening or wealth increasing things. "Common Broccan, lets find the treasures of ages past, eh!"
Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Very soon the tunnel splits into right and left,

Dungeoneering, knowledge miner dc 10

Spoiler:
That tunnel leads to the room firther down the hallway.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Which way Edruuk, you're better than me with these tunnels?"


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

The dwarf snorts, "'ave never been 'n 'ese tunnels. Ah'm n' better 'ere 'an ye 'd be 'n a strange city."


Male Human Fighter/7

Profession- miner: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Knowledge (dungeoneering):1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

"The left tunnel shou' go back int' onneh th' rooms off th' main hall."


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Crack a sunrod if we are walking around in the dark "Making big metal boxes with twisted metal. Must be some kind of forge around here somewhere." SNIFF...SNIFF

smell anything? Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick's nose tells him the stagnant dusky air is ahead....

room 30

The air in this cavern is thick, stuffy, and humid, and stinks of rotting fungus. Sheets of thick white webs choke every surface, and coils of the sticky stuff hang from above in thick ropy sheets. The webbing muffles sound, making the cavern seem much smaller than it actually is. In fact, the thick webs make it quite difficult to accurately judge the size of the chamber, or what might be lurking in its depths.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"Yech..Lets head down the hall and see what is behind the other doors. I would rather not slog through those webs."


Male Human Fighter/7

"Fine w' me. Y' jus' got'eh convince' eh Cap'n. He seems cert'n ere's treasure in'ese webs."


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

If he is that convinced he can take the lead. Canvy! Are you taking the lead into these webs or can we check down the hall first?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy seems more than a little confused, trying to determine if he should continue to the certain treasure of unexplored areas or the emplty hallway that has been used...........


Male Human Fighter/7

"Are y' sure y' wan'neh keep goin' this way, Cap'n?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy decider
1d2 ⇒ 2
1- plow ahead into the next cavern
2- return to the hall and try the next door

Canvy
"Lost yer nerve Broccan err just in love wit spiders still?"

3,351 to 3,400 of 5,509 << first < prev | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.