Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


3,301 to 3,350 of 5,784 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"Canvy before you spring that pit realise that these legs were not built for jumping. There has to be a way to jam it or expose the trip plate. Let me look a little longer"

KK:

Spoiler:
Disable Device, Perception or just not possible from this side? Roll if needed +9 DD=27 +11 Perception=29 1d20 ⇒ 18

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy stops his way of finding the trap and waits for the old gnome to find what he's looking for.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine shrugs, as the elemental blinks out of existence on the other side of the wall.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Terran before the elemental winks out of existance

terran

Spoiler:

"I wonder what this lever does?"


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"Hm. There's a...lever behind the wall. Pity the spell just expired...we need to get in there somehow."


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk eyes the arrow slits and the two gnomes, sizing them up. Any chance one of them might be able to squeeze through?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Everyone notes the holes are too small to squeeze through without some magic of some sort.

Darkvision

Spoiler:

You spot the lever in the last hole at the edge of the pit trap.

the lever is currently pushed towards you.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"Canvy, lad. Can ye reach 'at lever wit' yer haft-blade, 'ere?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"I can have a go, unless anyone is good with a rope? But let me see if I can do it first." smiles Canvy.

Masterwork Ranseur 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 assuming you'll need an attack roll to hit the lever and make it change from one position to another.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan sets down his pack, rummages through it, and retrieves the grappling hook and silk rope.

"Will this 'elp? Might be bet'r 'n try'n t' stabbit."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy shoves the lever all the way back.

The pit opens in the floor at the intersection of the T.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"C'n we climb down 'n back up like we did last time? 'r mebbe some'un c'n hop across 't th' corner 'ere 'n get around t' the lever."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The pit trap is 20 feet deep, and has no other features other than smooth walls.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"Broccan, can ye hook the lever and pull the cover closed on the pit?"


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan secures the rope to the end of the hook, the moves to the arrow slit nearest the lever.

"I'll give'ta go, sir."

Ranged attack with hook: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Damn annoying, but at last we can help one another through this one, these's nothing sharp down there."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

After a few tries Broccan gets the lever and pulls it all the way forwards, the pit closes.

perception
DC 15

Spoiler:

You hear metal slide into place that sounds much like a bolt sliding in to secure the pit closed.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"'at should do 't." The dwarf steps carefully onto the lid of the pit. "One 't a time, lads, 'ere t' next?"


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"I will." Minniwick will trot across

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy takes the rear, "I'll cover your backs" when everyone's across, Canvy follows.


Male Human Fighter/7

"Mast'r Minn'wick, if you check these big doors, I'll open ' em."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The doors open into the large chamber. 16

The edges of this huge room fade into darkness. Several large worktables covered with bits and pieces of scrap metal stand in the center of the room. Somewhere from the depths of the room, strange skittering sounds echo off the unseen walls.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan enters and scans the area for trouble, relying on the power of the earring given to him by the elf princess to pierce the darkness.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 +2 if stonecunning applies

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Joining his friends as they enter and stare into the cavern, Canvy peers into the darkness, trying to make out the sources of the sounds.

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Stealth 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Canvy thought for certain on the far side of the room he saw something lurking in a darkened corner, but it is too far away to be certain.

The scraps of metal and tools laid about on the tables is fairly interesting.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine hesitantly enters the room, and makes her way over to the tables. She begins going over the scraps, looking for anything useful.
Appraise: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Erine is certain the scraps and tools are valuable in and of themselves

Masterwork tools 800 Gold

Examination of metal and tools
Knowledge arcane DC 15

Spoiler:
built some sort of magic device

DC 25
Spoiler:
involving conjuration, abjuration and necromancy magics


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)
KenderKin wrote:

Erine is certain the scraps and tools are valuable in and of themselves

Masterwork tools 800 Gold

Examination of metal and tools
Knowledge arcane DC 15
** spoiler omitted **
DC 25
** spoiler omitted **

"These are pretty valuable tools. I-it looks like somebody was building some sort of magic item involving abjuration, conjuration and n-necromancy. Wh-whoever it was, they had skill."

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk follows the gnome to the table. He mutters, "Wha' d'ye 'ave 'ere, lass?"

Knowledge Arcana aid another 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

ninja'd - at least I tried, right?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy continues past the tools, slowly looking into the darkness from which the sounds have come. He holds his polearm ready to counter any attack or charge from the blackness.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy needs a fresh perception check.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy squints ...

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 has darkvision.

Edit: And almost totally oblivious to anything.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Out of the dark edges of the room a large strange looking toad of a creature .....

Dungeoneering DC 15 or knowledge planes DC 12

Spoiler:

Mud slaad (outsider plane of limbo)

planes knowledge DC 16

Spoiler:

Fast healing 3
Acid/cold/electricity/fire 5

The thing looks extremely pathetic to you as it cringes in upon itself.
......WIll saves DC 15


Male Human Fighter/7

Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (+1 more if a fear effect)

Curse you, DICE-ROLLERRRRRR!!!


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

I lack training in those knowledge skills, so no help there.

Will save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 +2 racial bonus if it is a spell or spell-like ability


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
"M-m-mud slaad! Chaos creature!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy's mind fights the creatures will, but its a loosing battle.

Will Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick?


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Will save1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Perception1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Kn Planes1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

"Mud Slide..salad..slaad? Never heard of them, are they dangerous?""


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The creature continues to be non-aggressive and shaking nervously!


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"P-pretty dangerous. H-hard to kill. They...they h-heal."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"The frogs grow big down here don't they?" says Canvy making one step gingerly forward, before retreating again. "It's not doing any harm, best leave it alone. What were you saying about those things you just found Erine." though his words do little to hide the confusion going on in his mind.


Male Human Fighter/7

Oi! You, frog- o! Are y' wi th' fellas tha' wur jus' shoot'n attus? If no, c'n y' tell us where they went 'r if they have friends about?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Do you know what language they speak?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The frog thing pays no attention to you gathering up the tools and materials.

Minniwick spots a few thin rods of admantium on one of the tables, could be made into arrows or bolts, etc, in time....about 20 or either...

laid up off my feet and on meds....


Male Human Fighter/7

"Pha!" Th' damn frog's no' tell'n us anne thin. We bes' search th' area."

Broccan moves into the darkened edges of the room, starting in the upper right and moving left and then down.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA
Minniwick Zookwinkle wrote:
Do you know what language they speak?

Minniwick guesses the creatures speak their own language and possibly some other language(s) as well.

3,301 to 3,350 of 5,784 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.