Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


3,251 to 3,300 of 5,661 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>
Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy groans and croaks from underneath the pile of rubble....Still alive he struggles to move with the weight on top of him. "Edrukkkkk! Hep me I'm here..... It was trapped!!....I'm..ouch..my leg ... ooooh!" as he moves you clearly hear that his is hurt,

Strength check to move the rubble 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan examines the collapse to make sure shifting it off Canvy won't worsen the situation by causing a greater collapse.

Profession: miner: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Assuming he deems it safe, he adds his muscle to digging Canvy out.

Strength check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Oh how the dice-roller loves me...sigh.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

at least it was not the rubber sword


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Sighing, Erine walks over and taps Canvy with the healing wand.
Healed: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"Be watchin' fer sum'un takin' 'vantage o' 's diggin' 'im out. Don' let 'em sneak 'p while we be diggin'. Ah 'll 'eal 'im once we got 'im out. Dinnae think 'e be dyin' quite yet."

Strength Surge gives the target +2 to melee attacks. Could that be used to augment strength for a task like this?

Strength check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

I think it probably would have said if Strength Surge affected strength-based checks. But it's KK's call.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Sure thing won't hurt anything just an aid another action!


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

I may use it later, but I actually agree with Erine in retrospect.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy smiles weakly at Erine, "You might get a bigger wand next time, I need more than a plaster." he laughs, though as he does he spits blood.

Having made his way out of the heap of rubble with the help of his friends, he sits down, his injuries obvious to all.

Erine, thanks from me, even if Canvy seems less than impressed.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

To Erine and Minniwick, "D'ye see anythin'? 'ear anythin'?"

Turning to the fighter, "Ye've got m're lives 'an a cat. Droppin' walls 'n yer own 'ead 's generally speakin' no' a good choice."

The dwarf rubs both calloused hands together vigorously as he starts humming a martial hymn before saying, "Laird 'n Iron, 'e 'as survived th' trap o' th' cowards 'at came before. 'eal 'im t' brin' greater glory t' ye through 'is sword."

Trading out Eagle Splendor for Cure Moderate Wounds

2d8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 5) + 4 = 11 Harumph!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy takes a break and makes everyone a bit jumpy. Even after the noise no one comes to investigate the tumbling wall......


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"Nope, not a soul or sound"
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy groans as he gets up, almost as if bones crack and grind against one another. He makes stiff stacatto movements as he follows the eyes of the others as they look around.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan pats Canvy on the back just hard enough for the dust to billow up around him.

"All right, Cap'n? The arrows in' ere mighta hurt less," he says with a chuckle.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Map

Thanks to Minniwick for this find!

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy stares at Broccan's joke, his face a hardened mask. "Well, it's best us seasoned fighters save you young 'uns for the biggest fights eh! Though a little more of the magical bandaging wouldn't go amiss." He coughs once more, having ingested more of the cloud of dust, spitting it out in a grey and red globule on the ground.

He points along the shore to another door to the south along the beach, "There, that might be a quieter entrance away from all this dust."


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine nods. "Edrukk should save his more powerful magic. I bought the wand for a reason."
She sounds just slightly irritated.
Three Charges From The Healing Wand: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 7, 7) + 3 = 19

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Feeling the 3 pulses of healing energy Canvy perks up more and with a wink to Erine says, "You know, that wand seems to work much better when its warmed up a bit. The last shots worked far better than just bandages."

He shakes his leg, takes in some deep breathes and makes windmils with his arms. Spitting phlem from his mouth, the blood seems to have dried up and there is no red streaks in the white spittle. "Good, let's get on again. So is it south?" and he checks his armor and weapons.


Male Human Fighter/7

"Ready when y'ar Cap'n!" Broccan says with grin.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk nods, gesturing to Canvy to lead the way.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy leads them do towards the southern door. He stops when he gets to it, Ready? he looks the door up and down, checking everything is in place, before listening then opening it. He is weary, after having just fallen foul of a trap.

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

This long hallway has some well hidden archer ports along both sides and running the full length......

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"So, thats it, every entrance has these defenses. Get me if I fall, but as needs must, stay until I get to the other end." He ties the rope around his waist, giving one end to Edrukk.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

So Canvy is leashed and headed into the long hallway?

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

I guess so ... here's another perception check if you need it to spot traps etc.
Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As you near the half-way point of the long hallway.

Arrows rain out of the arrow slits!
@ Canvy
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 8
Sneak attack 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

@ Broccan
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1
Sneak attack 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10

@ Broccan
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 5
Sneak attack 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

@ Eddrukk
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 8
Sneak attack 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

@ Erine
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 7
Sneak attack 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12

@ Minniwick
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 8
Sneak attack 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

@ Broccan
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 6
Sneak attack 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

@ Edrukk
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 3
Sneak attack 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

You are up!


Male Human Fighter/7

Caught flat-footed by the sudden onslaught, Broccan winces as one of the arrows finds a gap in his heavy armor.

The fighter strides over to the nearest arrow slit and slams his longsword into it.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Confirm critical: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (7, 5) + 10 = 22

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy rushes and hides under the arrow slits underneath where the arrows came from, holds up his holy symbol. Making sure he is over 30ft from any allies.

Negative Energy Channel 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8 DC14 Will Save for half, all within 30ft.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine begins casting a spell.
Casting Summon Monster II.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccans sword goes up to the hilt, cracking through a bow as he is equally certain the tip exited out the spine of the archer above.

negative energy washes through the hallway, you hear gasps as the cold energy reaches some of the archers.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk looks around at his companions, trying to decide between healing them or hurting the hidden archers. Without looking at everyone's csheet, I don't know who got hit and who didn't. Everyone still in good shape? Not looking for a detailed analysis, but for a quick-glance check.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Edrukk quickly surmises several people were hit in the initial volley.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

The dwarf decides to follow Broccan's lead and make the archer behind the nearest slot regret his choice of position.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 Not accounting for cover or anything like that
Damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"Ouch" Move off to the right wall and push a bomb through the slit. Use precise bombs to exclude the squares on this side of the wall. Incoming! ranged touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9 Main target on fire (1d6) until extinguished (FRA+Ref save). Splash 10' radius 6 pts Ref DC 16 for 1/2


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As you mostly get against one wall, with Broccan taking out one archer and Minniwick taking out another....

Only 3 archers get a shot off out of the hidden holes!

@ Broccan
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Damage 1d8 ⇒ 2

@ Edrukk
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1

@ Canvy
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Damage 1d8 ⇒ 6

You are up!


Male Human Fighter/7

Ready for the attack, Broccan deflects the arrow with his shield. He strides purposely to the next active arrow slit and strikes through the narrow opening.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk follows suit, but fails to pierce the arrow slit in his haste.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine finishes her spell. "Berun!" she intones. There is a flash from behind one of the arrow slits. "Culn onn ere Urba."

Terran:
"Kill everyone behind those walls.

Berun has appeared on the other side, beside some hopefully rather surprised archers. He will begin attacking them. Rounds used: 1/4.
Attacking nearest archer: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Drink an infusion of True Strike and get ready to dash for an active arrow slit.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy makes a break for the far end of the room, taking out his falchion as he moves, he cries out, "Don't shoot!!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

After intial sucess Broccans rubber sword returns....and Edrukk finds his rubber weapon as well!

Only two shots come out of the archers gallery this time

@ Broccan
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 4

@ Broccan
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 6

Perception DC 18

Spoiler:

"Lets get outta here, they will get hit with the....."

DC 20

Spoiler:

"....pit at the end of the hallway."

You are up!


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Which side are the shots coming from?


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan strikes into one of the active arrow slits.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Berun keeps attacking.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Now with his falchion out and seeing where the arrows came from that fired at Broccan, Canvy decides to seek revenge and strikes through at an archer.

Falchion attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Falchion damage 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Carefull there is a pit at the end of the Hall

Throw the potion in a slot near the voices. I will try and determine who and or what is shooting at us when I toss this next bomb. Continue to use precise bombs to exclude the squares on this side of the wall.

Incoming! ranged touch 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (4) + 24 = 28 Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8 Main target on fire (1d6) until extinguished (FRA+Ref save). Splash 10' radius 6 pts Ref DC 16 for 1/2

Thank you True shot!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As various stabs and bombs and summoned creatures plow through the back-side of the wall, it suddenly becomes quiet and no further arrows come from anywhere.......


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"Will you keep a look out while I look for the pit?" He rubs his hands togther. "Now where is that pit they so kindly told us about?"

Minniwick will take his time looking for the pit and a likely way to disable it. Take 10 on perception for a 21. If that does not do it I will take the time to go foot by foot.

Disable Device If needed, or add two and make it Perception if I need to make that first 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick locates the pit trap at the end of the hallway but is unable to determine a nechanism of disabling it.

Erine

Spoiler:

Ideas?

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Using his polearm out in front of him, Canvy methodically searches for a pressure plate by pushing the weapon into the ground, using the weapons natural reach.

3,251 to 3,300 of 5,661 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.