Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


3,051 to 3,100 of 5,784 << first < prev | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | next > last >>

Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

With a heavy sigh, Edrukk stands and looks down his blade as if judging whether it will do the job or not. Not looking at the man, he says, "'at 's no' ver' satisfyin', yer answer, lad. Ah need t' know 'at ye c'n be tellin' me 'at might make me think ye deserve to walk outta 'ere wit' all yer fingers 'n toes. N's yer chance."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Well we were hired to break furniture and tear the place up, other than that we were told to wear the red scarf so the baboons would not attack. We didn't get here till after the fightin was done."

Sense motive DC
17

Spoiler:

What did the message Jenya received say about the attack?


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Eyes squinting at the man, Edrukk is unconvinced. "'ow did th' apeman 'ire ye?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"We was hired by a red-headed woman out of Cauldron."


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"Git yer stuff. Yer comin' wit' me."

Edrukk will march him up to where the others are kicking in doors.

"Whatya think Ah should do wit' 'is one? 'e don' seem t' know nuttin' useful 'n Ah just got me sword good 'n sharp."


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"I a-agree. Taking him captive would be more trouble than it'd b-be worth."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick recovers a functioning blunderbuss from the room, part of the stock was damaged but is easy enough to fix.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

As Minniwick returns with his spoils of war, Canvy says to Broccan, "Go on then, kick the door down."

First of the 37s.....Perception to look inside room and search if empty1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan tries the door. If it is unlocked, he will enter with sword drawn. If it is locked, he will attempt to kick it in.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

These large rooms were very nice before they were torn apart by the bandits!

Searching the rooms turns up little since they were not currently occupied.

Next number please.


Male Human Fighter/7

36, then 29, then 34 and 35.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

M35-36: BATHS
This room contains a large round tub and a cabinet.
The cabinet contains towels, scented oils, and soaps.

M29: BRIDGE
This bridge leads over the courtyard below. It arcs ten feet above the ground below.

M34: GUEST LOUNGE
This room contains a table and comfortable chairs. Atop the table is a neatly stacked deck of cards.

Moving on?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy stops to look at the cards? "Interesting, now I wonder what these are all about."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy finds the cards to be a master-work deck of cards, he also finds a wrapped chocolate on each pillow, it seems these rooms have not been wrecked yet!


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan continues, opening each door in turn.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan clears out each upstairs room and then heads into the basement, it is dark but thanks to dark-vision this is not an issue for some people.

This room is dominated by several large tanks, kegs, and other brewing equipment. The tanks are now empty and hacked to pieces, and the floor is a stinking morass of muddy earth soaked with a mixture of beer, mead, and blood. A terrible battle must have taken place here. A mutilated body is slumped against the base of a battered keg, the head missing. Its bloodied hand still grips a mace. The blood-smeared armor bears a large symbol of Sarenrae on the chest.

3 bandits, 2 alley-bashers
Initiative
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Male Human Fighter/7

Initiative : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Initatives? Or going with previous rolls?


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Init: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Again, internet is extremely problematic, so if I'm too slow to act, someone please take over Erine. Thanks.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"If'n ye want t' live thru th' day, ye'll 'elp 's wit' 'ese scum. If'n ye want t' throw yer lot 'n wit' 'em, Ah'll cut ye down now. 'at be yer choice?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Init 1d20 ⇒ 10


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Init 1d20 ⇒ 11 What a waste.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The three bandits draw longswords and rush Broccan!
Masterwork longsword 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Masterwork longsword 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Masterwork longsword 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The alleybashers take up shortbows! aiming at people in the back!
Attack @Minniwick 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Damage 1d6 ⇒ 1
Attack @Erine 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6

You are up!


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"Minniwick, ye got th' archers, aye? Goat, if'n 'is one s' much 's moves, ye c'n 'ave 'is kibbles fer a snack, got 't?"

The dwarf moves to flank an attacker with Broccan as he draws the greatsword.

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 Including flanking bonus
Damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 6) + 3 = 12

"Laird 'n Iron, we offer ye 'ese five fools 'n sacrifice if'n ye think 'ey be worthy t' enter yer presence."


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine is shot in the shoulder. "Aah!"
She turns and bolts.


Male Human Fighter/7

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 = 11

Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Wow, check out those rolls! LOL


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Yeah but all three bandits failed to score a single point on Broccan!

Erine runs away from the action....

Minniwick/Canvy are up!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy stands in the doorway and roars a challenge "Run or die you dogs!" With that his falchion is lifted high before him, as it moves quickly and smoothly through the air, swiftly making deadly cuts in an imaginary foe. Then running at the nearest bandit, he attempts to slice his head off and continue to his friend in death.

Falchion attack 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 1 = 6 power attack/cleave
Falchion damage2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 + 2 = 14
Falchion attack 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 1 = 6 power attack on 2nd combatant
Falchion damage2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 + 2 = 13

Canvy's rubber falchion strikes again ... I mean not strike


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Incoming! main targets are the archers. Try and include any melee fighters I can excluding any PC's in the arearanged touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 6) + 4 = 15 Main target on fire (1d6) until extinguished (FRA+Ref save). Splash 10' radius 6 pts Ref DC 16 for 1/2


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The three continue to attack Broccan working feverishly to score a hit on the well armored man!

Masterwork longsword 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Masterwork longsword 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Masterwork longsword 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The archers are caught in a fire!
Reflex saves
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
....as they work to extinguish themselves!

Erine

Spoiler:

a baboon eyes you as you approach

You are up!


Male Human Fighter/7

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 = 22

Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan drops one of the men with a quick slice of his own!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy angered at the way the falchion slipped in his hand last attack, renews his attack with vigor.

Falchion attack 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 1 = 16 power attack/cleave
Falchion damage 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 + 2 = 8
Falchion attack 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24 power attack on 2nd combatant
Falchion damage 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + 2 = 11
Crit confirm on 2nd cleave attack
Falchion attack 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 1 = 7 power attack on 2nd combatant
Falchion damage 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + 2 = 11


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy downs a second opponent!


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

The dwarf swings again.

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 Including flanking bonus
Damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 = 5

Confirming critical:
Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Including flanking bonus
Damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 2) + 3 = 10


Goat stays between Erine and the baboon as the gnome witch attempts to escape.
Goat will ready an action to ram any who give Erine trouble.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Edrukk damages his foe who seeing his fellows banished drops his sword.

"Enough then. We are still searching for the owner of the lucky monkey and have not yet found him."

Knowledge local
DC 14

Spoiler:

Should the bandit have said her rather than him just now?

Erine the baboon seeing goat heads for the door shrieking......


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"'at 'appened 'n th' basement? Looks like ye found some'un 'ere."


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan steps back and sheaths his sword. He glares at the bandit, clearly wishing the fight had continued, but not willing to cut him down, now that he surrendered.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy walks over towering over the captive. He looks down, nose to nose and growls "So what did you want with the owner then?" As he tries to elicit as much information from the man, what does the owner look like?, who sent them? and why?

Intimidate 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk will go looking for Erine. "D'ye need 'ealin', lass?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Heard tell of a hidey hole, turns out tha cleric an tongue-eater had it out down here. We were gonna loot tha body."

You find a mace, banded mail, a ring and a periphat

DM Notes

Spoiler:

+1 holy light mace, +1 banded mail, ring of protection +1, periphat of wisdom +2


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Seeing the fight is over, Erine returns. "Um, yes."
She looks rather sheepish.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Rooms 40, 41, 42, and 43 remain as well as some items that were on the cleric, whose head you found in the kitchen and whose body is here before you......


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"'ow bad 'r ye 'urt? D'ye see 'em wands?" Turning to the captives, "'ere were wands. 'at did yer murderin' baboon do wit' 'em?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"I assume tha wands went wit tha red headed woman."


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

"She 'as 'ere? 'en did she leave? 'ow did she travel?" Getting his rather significant proboscis in the man's face to the point that the captive has to lean back, "Where. Did. She. Go?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"She didn't say an I didnt see."


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan checks the room beside the stair. He looks for people and anything interesting.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan checks 40 and 41 finding the wine and fruit cellars respectivly.

3,051 to 3,100 of 5,784 << first < prev | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.