Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


3,001 to 3,050 of 5,522 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

keeping my eyes and ears open while the big folk question the bandits. Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 Turning the metal symbol over in his hands and muttering to himself Ebon triad.....I seem to remember something about this group....been a while though


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Everyone with Canvy (including Canvy make a will save)
if you are in the room with Canvy make a will save. ;)

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

As Canvy's hand is about to close on the book's spine, his mind is clouded and assailed by a force.

Will 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy feels a bit drowsy all of a sudden.....

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy takes the book, and reads the title, without opening it up and looking inside. He looks around for a place to perch and take it easy for a bit. A yawn creeps out of his mouth as he wonders why he feels so tired.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

spellcraft identifies deeper slumber spell....

book is titled "lullabys"


Male Human Fighter/7

Seeing that Edrukk and Erine have the interrogation inhand, Broccan returns to the stairs and heads to the upper floor. At the top, he listens for voices or movement.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan comes to the top of the stairs at the area above the courtyard, a few of the monkeys remain in the courtyard, Broccan sees a walkway that spans over the court-yard as well as several rooms that could be explored.....

Broccan

Spoiler:

if you could designate an area on the map I will apply your perception roll..


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick

Spoiler:

The Ebon Triad is an evil cult of heretics from the churches of three evil deities. They believe that their deities represent a fragmented divinity, and that through their actions they can merge the power of their three deities into one overdeity of extreme and unimaginable power.


Male Human Fighter/7

Kendrrkin:
Based on your description, I'm guessing I'm at 30, so Broccan will open the door to 38 first.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Inside you hear voices, the door is unlocked.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy puts the book of Lullabys in his backpack, coming out of the room he looks around for the others, "Alright where've you gone?"

So where is everybody ... Broccan's up top, the rest?


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan opens the door and moves into the room quickly, drawing his sword.

"Hold! Drop y' weap'ns 'n stan'fast!


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Following along after Broccan.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan throws open the door!

This room looks like a combination office, lounge, and bedroom. At one point, several wooden panels could be moved to separate the room into smaller areas, but they, like most of the other furniture in this room, have been smashed.

3 men comprising of 2 hillfolk 1 alleybasher are currently in this room they turn toward the sudden interruption....

"Huh? What?" mutters one

"Chew on this! Yells another who points an iron pipe at Broccan!

Blunderbus attack (ranged touch attack)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
1d8 ⇒ 4


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Am I correct in assuming that everyone will hear the blunderbus when it is fired?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Oh yes!

A loud explosion comes from the area over-head and on the second floor....

Spoiler:

Go ahead and bring your meat-shield with you!

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Hearing a loud explosion, Canvy immediately turns and runs towards the stairs, climbing them to find the source. As he reaches the top, he takes his weapon in his hand ready for any aggression shown towards him. Once at the top he spies Minniwick, "What was that Minniwick?"


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan grits his teeth at the shock of the kick from the strange weapon.

"Take more'n tha' t'kill me!"

He rushes forward, slashing at the man with the pipe.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Init, for when Canvy needs it. 1d20 ⇒ 9


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan charges and kills the man with the wierd weapon....

Minniwick can act in this round everyone else who comes can act in the next round

Spoiler:

If you were upstairs you can act this round
If you were downstairs you can act in the next round


Male Human Fighter/7

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"That ape is going to show you the what for!"


Male Human Fighter/7

Y' mean th' one lyin' in a pool o' blood in ne' kitch'n? Give 'em m' regards when y' join'em in hell!"


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine heads toward the source of the commotion.
So, um, did we get any answers from the prisoner?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The prisoner is still in Edrukks firm grasp, with goat threatening to remove his favorite man-nuts straight from the base of the tree.

The sudden loud noise is a momentary interruption.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Ah.
Erine nods. "Um, you guys should check that out. Goat and I will keep an eye on this one."


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

"Ye be treatin' th' lil' lady kind 'n answer 'er questions. If'n Ah 'ave t' come back 'n find ye bein' rude t' 'er, Ah'll take a finger fer each question Ah ask. D'ye understand me?"

Edrukk will head upstairs.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

A gun! How much powder do you have on you? Let's find out! main target is blunderbus and I will exclude Broccan Incoming! ranged touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8 Main target on fire (1d6) until extinguished (FRA+Ref save). Splash 10' radius 6 pts Ref DC 16 for 1/2

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy looks at Minniwick as he seems to ask about powder and his face looks as confused as his mind at the question. Until he realises that it was directed at the man to which the bomb has been thrown. "Right then, let's at them." Canvy charges at the man to the right of the one with the gun.

I guess this will be the next rounds action, but .....
Charge with falchion power attack 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 13 Damage 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + 2 = 11 AC will be 15 next round.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick sets the room on fire catching the man and his buddies in his flaming splash of fire.

The initial damage is nothing compared to the blast that comes next, that blows Broccan back out of the room and directly into Canvy.

The men in the room are down and a fire has started!


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine hears a louder explosion. "Hm...so, where are the bodies?"


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Bit more powder then expected! That stuff is hard to make and expensive. Fire! Minniwick will get to work putting out the flames Woo Wee that was one big boom!


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Edrukk, coming up the stairs, is just in time to see Broccan come flying out of the room into Canvy. Concern is evident in his expression until he hears the gnome exclaim. Then the dwarf starts to chuckle.

"Heh, 'r ye well, lads? If'n ye be, Ah'll go put th' fear o' th' Laird in Iron int' th' fool downstairs."

With that, he will return downstairs to where Erine continues the questioning. He sits, gets out his whetstone, and begins to sharpen the greatsword. "Don' wanna be carvin' ye up wit' a dull blade. 'course, Ah don' need t' cut ye if'n yer answerin' th' lady." *sharpen* *sharpen* *sharpen*

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy sniffs the air from his position of sitting on the ground with Broccan lying on top of him. "Don't laugh Edrukk, there's a fire starting with all that blasting, get to and stop it! Or this place will change its name to the burnt out monkey." He pushes Broccan away, getting up continues, "Unfortunately I don't have any prayers that create water or the use of a water elemental to rid use of the menace of the fire."


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan lurches to his feet; his armor smoking slightly.

"We bes' do sum'n quick'r this 'ole place'll burn down 'round us!"

He looks around for something that could be used to put out the flame. Failing that, he breaks out a window to let the smoke out and tries to smother the smaller flames with whatever he can find (curtains, a rug, or the like).


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan has some insight into his flash-powdering of the baboons in the court-yard earlier.

Minniwick soome extinguishes the flames, by removing curtains and other cloth and containing the blaze.

"Please mam I will tell you anything!"
pleads the prisoner......


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"Where are the prisoners?" Erine repeats.
Due to internet troubles, my posts will be a little infrequent over the next few days.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan makes his way through the upper halls, opening doors (kicking when necessary).

"C'mon out boys! Time t' surren'dr 'r die!"

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy calls after Broccan, "Wait you impatient buffoon, you nearly got killed in there and burnt the place down. What's got into you. Don't go on your own, you'll need the rest of us or you'll end up like whoever you met in there." he points to the burned out room. Canvy's face is red, his eyes glaring wild. "Thought you wanted to be a soldier once, like me and Edrukk. Well one of the first things you learn is discipline and self-control and TEAM-WORK. Get it." Canvy looks to Edrukk for support in his explanation, "Edrukk, can you get the boy in order, before he endangers us all." Canvy for once, fills up to his full height, standing erect and tall, his chest puffed out, his demeanor that of a Sargent ready to punish his troop.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Prisoners?"

"Prisoners?"

"Tongue-eater killed ever one he found."


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Edrukk ignored Canvy's demand that he stay and man the bucket brigade. He returned to where Erine's pumping the prisoner for information.

*sharpen* *glare* *sharpen* *glare*


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Our job was just to drink and wreck the place. We were told to wear these red scarves so tongue-eater and his baboons would not attack us. They came through first killing, we were just wreckin the place!"


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan pulls up short at Canvy's last statement. He walks back to where the rest are standing.

"Y'd be right, if this wuz a war, Cap'n. These 'r brigands tha' broke in 'ere 'n start'd kill'n simple folk. If I root 'em out, they'll come t' kill me. You 'n Edrukk c'n hit 'em from behine. If you gotteh bett'r plan, though, I'll take it. Bes' hurry, though. No doubt they're try'n t' make'eh plan, too, while we stand 'ere. "

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Well now it's only the 3 of us upstairs now, you me and Minniwick. That means no more healing if this go bad. OK then, we'll start to mop up the stragglers, but be prepared to retreat if things get too rough. Minniewick, you OK with that. By the way, how many bombs have you got left Minniewick? Here's the plan, as I see it, Broccan opens the door, I roar at whoevers there, Minniewick lobs in a bomb. How's that?" says canvy, smiling getting into the carnage.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

I have a few cure potions if needed. Pats down the vials pinned to his vest I have enough for 4-5 more bombs plus plenty of acid and alchemist fire. Lets clear these scum out!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

that was room 38

where to?


Male Human Fighter/7

The four 37's and so on around the upper level, counter-clockwise.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Yep that's the plan, I think we go 37, 36, 37, 37, 37..then 29,34 etc.....once we've cleared the place of nasties, we'll go back and search it for what they might have left behind.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)
KenderKin wrote:

"Prisoners?"

"Prisoners?"

"Tongue-eater killed ever one he found."

Erine nods. "Alright, then."

Erine shrugs at Edrukk and heads off to join the others.

3,001 to 3,050 of 5,522 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.