Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


2,951 to 3,000 of 5,249 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>

M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy and Minniwick are up!

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Once more Canvy slashes at the creature in front of him.

Falchion attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Falchion damage2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6

as the shout goes up ... we have Rubber Swords!! oh yeah!


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Yeah, looks like I jinxed it.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick?


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Looks like BBEG has total cover so Tag the baboon in F2 and exclude Canvy, Edrukk, the Elemental and Broccan. The BBEG and other 2 Baboons will need to save vs splash.

Incoming! ranged touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12 Main target on fire (1d6) until extinguished (FRA+Ref save). Splash 10' radius 6 pts Ref DC 16 for 1/2


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy is up!

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Umm I just waved my floppy rubber falchion at beastie...see just above (Erine)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Tongue-eater attacks Broccan!
longsword
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
for 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

And also attempts to bite Broc!
Bite
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
for 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Rock baboon jumps over and tries to bite.....
@Canvy
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

@Edrukk
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

You are up!


Male Human Fighter/6

Once again, Broccan slashes at Monkey-Boy.

Attack:1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 29

Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

The elemental morphs into a great stone spike, and throws itself forward with the aim of impaling the tough werebaboon.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
The stone then falls, inert, as the elemental's spirit sinks back into the earth.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy concentrates his efforts on the were beast, and his swing takes him through to try and hit the other animal attacking him. "Urrgh, mother give me strength and multiply your might." he shouts at the effort, as he suddenly appears as two fighting men.

Falchion attack 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 1 = 20 power attack, channel smite vs were-baboon
Falchion damage 2d4 + 4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 + 2 + (1, 4) = 17 includes smite with negative energy

Falchion attack 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 9 power attack, cleave vs other baboon
Falchion damage 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 + 2 = 13

-2AC for a round, Copy Cat for 3 rounds.

Does the were-baboon look damaged at all yet?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The were-baboon finally is hit from all sides and falls into a heap the rock baboons, flee out the back-door into the courtyard....


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War)

Edrukk looks around at the others, "Any o' ye 'urt?"

Heal check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"Urgh...guess not."

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy aware that this foe might have it's treasure nearby, takes his time searching the kitchen. "Such a foe will have his treasure either on him or close."

Take 20 on Perception for 22 to search the were-baboon and this room.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

KK mentioned a lot of treasure in this room, though I'm too lazy to go to the last page and get the quote.


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War)

This one?

KenderKin wrote:

Area 27 is the kitchen!

This large room was obviously the roadhouse’s kitchen. The large metal tables for food preparation have all been pushed against the walls, leaving the fire pit in the center of the room isolated. Impressive stacks of coins, paintings, silverware, bottles of wine, and other costly-looking treasures lie near the fire pit in organized piles.

A strange-looking hairy humanoid creature is counting moneyat a table and mocking the severed head of an older gentlemen that sits on the table as well, three baboons are also in this room.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Yep, and Canvy will try and sniff out everything of worth in a treasure hoard. Its like heaven to him... ;)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Handy Haversack, masterwork studded leather, Masterwork longsword, Potions 4 CLW, jump, blur, magic fang, enlarge person, key ring and some type of metal symbol you are not familiar with...

On the table is piles of money more than you could count without taking alot of time.....

Where else? Assuming Canvy will fill the handy haversack with gold.....


Male Human Fighter/6

Broccan continues a clockwise sweep of the ground floor, moving room to room, looking for more bandits and/or baboons.

"C'mon ou' y' scalawags! King Monkey's dead, so y' bes' surrend'r 'r make'eh run fer it!"


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War)

Edrukk accompanies the fighter, chuckling to himself. "'as a way wit' words, me lad does."


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"I-I don't think the baboons are a threat anymore." Erine coughs. She walks over and takes the symbol off the table. "Hm."
Knowledge (history: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Can Erine identify the symbol?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan finds a room with safes pushed against the far wall, with the doors ripped open and emptied....

The court-yard is full of baboons, in the trees on the ground,
perception checks!

Erine is not certain what the symbol represents...


Male Human Fighter/6

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Areas searched...first floor
1. common room
2-4. private booths
5 stairs up
7. bar
8-9 restrooms
11 nightclerks quarters
12 room key storage
13 storeroom
14 library
16 longue
18-19 employee quarters
20 gardening supplies
22 banquet hall
23 storage room
24-25 meeting room
26 treasury
27 kitchen
28 stairs (down)

Areas not searched
6 stage area
15 chapel
17 room
21 courtyard (full of baboons)


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War)

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy takes a long as it takes to make sure all the gold is collected and put into the haversack. He doesn't follow the others immediately, he dips his hand in the haversack, letting the gold coins fall back in though his fingers. The coins drop with a satisfying sound, that brings the ring of happiness to Canvy's ears. He makes a strange grunting sound through his half closed mouth, which if he were a cat would be the sound of purring.

He eventually joins up with his friends, "Does this place have somewhere we might thank the gods for our good fortune so far?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Edrukk counts about 15 baboons in the courtyard, doing various baboon activities...

peeing
eating
tearing leaves off the trees
slamming coconuts onto rocks and eating the contents.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Knowledge Religion for the symbol? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 or Knowledge Local 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 A bit more up here to check then it looks like the cellar needs checking


Male Human Fighter/6

Broccan looks at Edrukk, smiles, and hands him a flash powder packet.

"Les' bust thing zup a bit, eh? OOO OOO AHHH AHH EAT THIS!!"

Ranged touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 (aiming for a square near the middle of the troop of baboons).


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Minniwick thinks the three part symbol is an under-ground group he had heard of known as the Ebon triad.....

The flash-powder goes off in the courtyard and the baboons go ape-s~## for a few minutes, until they once again settle down......


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

I think the plan was to attack them, actually. Otherwise, it's just a waste of flash powder. Erine will recommend against this course of action, if asked. ;)

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Leave those monkeys be, they ran when we killed that big one, let's just go and make sure the rest of the rooms are safe, before we venture on."

Erine, I thought the idea of the flash powder was to scare the baboons away rather than start a full on fight.


Male Human Fighter/6

Yeah, I figured the flash-bang would scatter them, instead of hacking them up or leaving them to stink up the place. There may be a reason we're not aware of yet that is making them stick around.

"'M sure th' lady o' th' house don' wan' ne bunch' monkeys crapp'n all ov'r 'r gard'n. I wuz jus' try'n t' scare'm off."


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War)

It's been a long time, but weren't the baboons actually part of the ambiance of the place? i.e., weren't they here before, intentionally?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Lucky Monkey did indeed have several carvings and decorations that were of a monkey theme.......

If you expect the baboons might leave on their own, you might open the front door.... ;)


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"I expect the lady of the house is dead, so I don't think she'll care about the baboons." Erine scowls. She's a bit annoyed she misunderstood such a simple plan.


Male Human Fighter/6

"We shou' make certain. I'll go upstairs. "

Broccan moves towards the nearest staircase and heads up.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"How can you say that Erine, she maybe a real beauty hiding under a bed or something. We've a lot of rooms to explore before we give up on this place, after all we don't want to leave it to a bunch of monkeys to run, the menus will never get written. No we want ot leave this place ready to be an Inn again. Come on let's continue looking around."

1d3 ⇒ 3 for next room, 6, 15, 17

Canvy gets to the door to the room that hasn't been search yet. He opens the door, weapon and shield ready, and calls in, "Okey Dokey them baboons have skedaddled, don't be afraid, come out, don't wanna hurt ya."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

#6
This raised platform is arranged like a stage; two large chairs sit against the walls before an extraordinarily large fireplace. Ashes have been scattered across the floor, and the fireplace itself is in ruins – large holes are smashed in the sides and back of it and crumbled bricks lie stacked haphazardly to the side. A semiconscious bandit lies in one of the chairs.

#15 Cayden Caileen Chapel
Once a comfortable, well-tended, and cozy chapel, this chamber now lies in ruins. Shattered chairs and torn-up swaths of carpet clutter the floor, and holes have been knocked in the walls. Even the altar has been smashed to splinters.

#17
This room looks like it once served as a combination lounge, library, conservatory, and bedroom. Unfortunately, it’s now in the same condition as the rest of this place – in ruins. The bed’s mattress is torn into tatters, a small upright piano lies in fragments against the southern wall, and pieces of furniture lie in heaps on the floor.


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War)

Edrukk will go to the bandit and make sure he is disarmed before he calls to Broccan. "'ey, Brocco, lad! Ah found ye a playmate!"

He will slap the bandit soundly to wake him up (if drunkenness seems to be the cause of his current state).


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"This is a waste of time and resources. Just...ugh."
Erine walks up to the unarmed man. "Where are the bodies?" she snaps.
Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Why do I even bother with these checks?...


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The man comes too at Edrukk gentle touch
"I told you I wanted to sleep."

The man does appear to be drunk

he looks at Erine and says
"Ah a wench! More beer."


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War)

Edrukk will knock him out of his chair. "N' wenches 'ere. Th' LADY 'as a question fer ye. Listen close 'r Ah'll jus' gut ye like Gorum tells me t' do."

Intimidate 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

And that is how you Intimidate someone. XD

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy enters the multipurpose room and starts to search the debris for anything of value. After all even intelligent baboons don't understand the value of the written word sometimes, and this doubles as a library. "Oh they will have ...... oh yes they will .... there's going to be something for me here .... " as he carefully searches the place.

Perception take a 20 to search for 22


Male Human Fighter/6

Broccan heeds Edrukk's call and rejoins the group.He looks at the drunken bandit in disgust.

"Thas' it, jus' this lout? Pfaw. Fill 'is pants wi' apples n' leave 'em in th' yard wi' th' monkeys."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Please sir! I will answer any question she has."

"No sir! not the monkeys!"

Canvy finds a large book setting upright on the bookcase.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine takes a breath and tries again. "Where are the bodies? Were there any survivors?"

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy's eyes open wide with delight, "Found it!" he says in hushed tones under his breath. His fingers shake as they go towards the book, a bead of sweat appears on his brow, his pulse has quickened, the excitement is palpable. Tentatively his hand almost touches the volume, but for a moment hesitates, as his mind races, a trap, could be trapped? but his desire pushes him on. He clutches the book, taking it down from the bookshelf, A book from mother. A huge grin appears on his face.

Well he would wouldn't he ...

2,951 to 3,000 of 5,249 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.