Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


251 to 300 of 5,466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

While they wait, Edrukk samples the complimentary food while he looks around. When the acting headmistress enters the room, he faces her and makes a half-bow to her. "Sister, 'tis a beautiful home fer yer goddess 't ye 'ave 'ere. Thank ye fer sharin' 't wit' us."

After listening to the plight of the children, he's already nodding before Canvy starts talking. "Ah think 'tis th' least we c'n do, t' be lookin' int' 'is fer th' children. D'ye know why 'ese children were sought 'n n' others? 'r 'ave 'ere been others?"


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12
KenderKin wrote:


The locks are key to finding them.
Look beyond the curtain, below the cauldron.
Beware the doors with teeth.
Descend into the Malachite hold.,
where precious life is bought with gold.
Half a dwarf binds them but not for long.

Minniwick is standing separated from the rest of the group. Looking around at the building like a tourist. Holding a plate of choice bits from the offered plate of food he pays close attention to Jenya. Going noticeably pale as she recites the words from the divination.


Male Human Fighter/7

(Broccan's brow furrows in concentration as he tries to make sense of the words. He mumbles to himself under his breath.)

"A riddle...o' course a'riddle...jus' like'a bard's tale...s'not like it'd be somethin' simple, y'lummox...prophets don' deal'n drink'n games!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Jenya offers you each a potion of cure moderate wounds, they are set with the seal of Sarenrae.

"I can get you a list of all of those taken by morning if you feel that will help you."

"Unfortunately I have other duties to attend to, please stay as long as you like."


Male Human Druid 3 / Wizard (Foresight School) 3 / Mystic Theurge 1

"Broccan those slavers we met had been harrassin tha caravan all the way here they could not ave been kidnappin out on tha road an here on the same days."

"How do we get goin on this?"


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12
KenderKin wrote:
"Four children were kidnapped from the local orphanage three nights ago. There names are Deakon, Evelyn, Lucinda, and Terrem. The children are the most recent vicitms in a series of strange disappearances and robberies.

Minniwick addresses the group. "I know I just met you and all but", with a sputter, "kidnapping orphans, that is just not right! If you want help with this count me in. As for a place to start there is always the Orphanage."

To Jenya "Is there anything else you can tell us about the other missing people?" Looking into the air and counting off points on his fingers, "How long has this been going on? How many people have gone missing? Do you have any information on them? What is the city guard doing about all this?"

KenderKin Please read this to make sure Minniwick can say it. If so I will edit it to remove the spoiler. It is knowledge I think he would have due to his background. His knowledge would be way out date though

Spoiler:
With a deep sigh "I have some knowledge of the Malachite Hold but the only way I know to get there was abandoned back when I still had a spring in my step"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

MW

Spoiler:

That information will be fine for it....

Jenya

"I can get a list for you of everyone missing by morning and the details that we have."


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine ponders the riddle. "Locks..key...beyond the curtain...is it a riddle, or a guide? And half a dwarf...it could be a half dwarf, or a maimed dwarf...or perhaps something that acts like a dwarf, but isn't...arg! It's too vague!"
Intelligence check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Does it seem like a riddle?

"Okay, let's see," Erine says when Minniwick speaks. She seems a bit annoyed he knows more than her about something. "What does the Malachite Hold look like? Are there any distinguishing features? Are there any nearby places called the Cauldron, or a Curtain? What about that toothed door line? That can't just be about some animated fanged portals. It's no doubt a metaphor. And 'locks' could refer to a strand of hair...and gold for lives? Sounds like slavery. Or mercenaries. Dwarves are mercenaries, right, Eddrukk?"


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Edrukk scowls a bit, "Ye canna say dwarves 'r mercenaries any more 'an ye c'n say 'umans 'r. Some 'r, some 'r not. Me father, fer example, 's no mercenary, 'e 's a businessman. Ah'm only a mercenary 'n 'at it allows me t' worship me god 'n th' way 'at seems most natural t' 'im."


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)
Edrukk Thorvirgun wrote:
Edrukk scowls a bit, "Ye canna say dwarves 'r mercenaries any more 'an ye c'n say 'umans 'r. Some 'r, some 'r not. Me father, fer example, 's no mercenary, 'e 's a businessman. Ah'm only a mercenary 'n 'at it allows me t' worship me god 'n th' way 'at seems most natural t' 'im."

Erine cringes. "Okay, just asking."


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

The dwarf sighs, "Sorry, lass, I shouldna get upset wit' ye. Me father be a good person 'n 'e deserves better 'an t' be lumped 'n wit' th' likes o' 'is youngest son."

To the others, "Ah'm not much fer puzzles, but if'n we look 't th' obvious parts, mebbe th' other parts 'ill make sense. Th' cauldron 'n th' answer might be th' city o' Cauldron we be 'n, right? 'idin' somethin' ye stole underground wouldna be strange - but mebbe th' rest 'ill tell us where t' be lookin'. 't 's a large city."


Male Human Druid 3 / Wizard (Foresight School) 3 / Mystic Theurge 1

"Maybe we should start at tha Latern Street Orphanage, seems tah be a place to start at least."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Soon enough the morning comes and a scribe with hands stained with ink brings in a parchment and a scroll case to hold it.....

"This is the list of those taken....may Sarenrae bless and watch over them!"

The scribe gives you the list.....

Tiervan Wisport (male gnome, age 91): A local alchemist, Tiervan lived with two cats and ran a marginally successful business. He disappeared 88 nights ago.

Jorl Seerkin (male gnome, age 72): A law clerk who worked for a local gnome barrister named Aeryk Gylbar, he disappeared from his home 83 nights ago.

Azmi Dresker (female human, age 19): A known prostitute who plied her trade at the Slippery Eel Tavern, she disappeared from her residence 81 nights ago. She and a coworker, Shellen Rycah, rented the house from an old woman named Matira Hathaway, who was asleep in the house that night and didn’t hear anything.

Shellen Rycah (female human, age 20): Another prostitute who frequented the Slippery Eel Tavern and shared a house with coworker Azmi Dresker and their landlord. Shellen disappeared 81 nights ago.

Krylscar Endercott (male human, age 24): Kicked out of the local milita for drunk and disorderly conduct, Krylscar vanished from his parents’ home 74 nights ago. Neither parent hear or saw anything suspicious, but they believe Krylscar may have robbed them and fled the town in disgrace.

Callum Sunnyrush (male Halfling, age 37): He groomed horses and ponies for the Lathenmire noble family. He vanished from his room at a cozy local inn 69 nights ago.

Gryffon Malek (male human, age 32): He worked as a barkeep at the Tipped Tankard tavern. He disappeared 66 days ago, three days before his planned wedding to tavern barmaid Imelie Deranti.

Szordra Callagher (female human, age 35): A self-proclaimed sage, she ran her own small bookstore. She was last seen 60 nights ago by her 18-year-old Leagan, a mason’s apprentice.

Tembor Kalavan (male human, age 25): A local minstrel of some repute, he vanished 52 nights ago from his room in the Laughing Horse Inn.

Irruth Mercadi (female human, age 36): A local chandler who disappeared from the apartment above her shop 47 nights ago.

Deven Myrzal (male human, age 18): A lamplighter who vanished 45 nights ago. Guards found the pole Deven used to unhook hanging lanterns in the street a few blocks from his home (which was not robbed).

Jeneer Everdawn (female Halfling, age 42): A jeweler’s apprentice who did volunteer work at Bluecrater Academy, she disappeared 40 nights ago.

Lorthan Ironfold (male dwarf, age 125): A skilled Cartwright. He and his wife Sondor, vanished from their home 35 nights ago.

Sondor Ironfold (female dwarf, age 127): Wife of Lorthan Ironfold, she and her husband disappeared 35 nights ago.

Rikaldo Vesker (male human, age 34): His ransacked home contained blood droplets and blood-encrusted knives – not surprising, since Rikaldo worked as a skinner. He disappeared 31 nights ago.

Lestor Coldwater (male human, age 22): A trained scribe and struggling poet. He and his girlfriend, Jelluth, vanished from her home 26 nights ago.

Jelluth Sirlana (female half-elf, age 33): A struggling shoemaker who inherited her father’s failing business, she vanished (along with her boyfriend, Lestor) 26 nights ago.

Elethor Ashstaff (male half-elf, age 58): A wizard and trickster who occasionally performed minor feats of prestidigitation at birthday parties for upper-class children. A dead rat – possibly Elethor’s familiar – was found in his home. He vanished 22 nights ago.

Maple (female Halfling, age 32): Last name unknown. Maple was rumored to be associated with the Alleybashers. She disappeared 18 nights ago.

Corystan Pike (female human, age35): A retired adventurer who was living on stolen loot, she walked with a cane. She disappeared from her modest abode 16 nights ago.

Jasper Drundlesput (male gnome, age 74): A reclusive and eccentric mathematician who worked at Bluecrater Academy, he is believed to have vanished nine days ago. Pieces of parchment covered with numbers and symbols littered the floor of his ransacked house.

Deakon Stormshield (male dwarf, age 20): A bright dwarf, Deakon was taken from the Lantern Street Orphanage three nights ago. The orphanage took him in when he was six years old, after his parents failed to return from an adventure.

Evelyn Radavec (female human, age 9): A quiet, sullen girl, she was taken from the Lantern Street Orphanage three nights ago. Her father and mother succumbed to the filth fever plague that struck Cauldron seven years ago.

Lucinda Aldreen (female human, age 8): A gregarious but superstitious child given to the Lantern Street Orphanage at age four by her poverty-stricken mother, Lucinda was abducted from the orphanage three nights ago.

Terrem Kharatys (male human, age 9): This orphan, taken from the Lantern Street Orphanage three nights ago, is a dour and temperamental lad. His parents died shortly after his birth (circumstances unknown).

"I praythee find them!"


Male Human Fighter/7

(Broccan persuses the list of names)

"S'many names...I dinna where t'begin makin' sense of it. Where are these places th'folk were taken from, are they'all in'e same part o' Cauldron? Is there a map we cou'look at?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The map of Cauldron

Not such a good map ;(
will look for a better one!

If someone else comes across one go ahead and link it in!


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12
Erine Wintyle wrote:

Erine ponders the riddle. "Locks..key...beyond the curtain...is it a riddle, or a guide? And half a dwarf...it could be a half dwarf, or a maimed dwarf...or perhaps something that acts like a dwarf, but isn't...arg! It's too vague!"

Intelligence check: 1d20+4
Does it seem like a riddle?

"Okay, let's see," Erine says when Minniwick speaks. She seems a bit annoyed he knows more than her about something. "What does the Malachite Hold look like? Are there any distinguishing features? Are there any nearby places called the Cauldron, or a Curtain? What about that toothed door line? That can't just be about some animated fanged portals. It's no doubt a metaphor. And 'locks' could refer to a strand of hair...and gold for lives? Sounds like slavery. Or mercenaries. Dwarves are mercenaries, right, Eddrukk?"

Speaking to Erine but including the rest of the group and Jenya. "All I know of The Malachite Hold is that it was a Dwarven fortress deep under Cauldron. They were the first line of defence V.S. the Underdark for the city above. I was only there a few times as a child, so it was 125 years ago or more. It was cut off from Cauldron when....", He takes a deep breath, "75 years ago the city I grew up in, Jzadirune, was afflicted with a curse or a trade war gone wrong, no one knows for sure. The result was horrible. All of the magical items that came out of Jzadirune inflicted a curse on whoever used them, The Vanishing. Within days the person would just...well vanish. Not just from sight but gone as if they had never existed, only memories remained. Jzadirune was a Gnomish city and most of the people that lived there used magic to make a living, Magic Items, Entertainment, Magical Toys or services. Peoples lives were shattered as all of their goods were seized and destroyed. The city was shut up, all of the entrances sealed and it's inhabitants scattered. The Cauldron" nodding to the Dwarf" I think you are right the city is called Cauldron so it says to look beneath our feet. The curtain I don't have a clue about. Half a Dwarf, no idea, lots of 1/2 Elves in these parts but I have never seen a 1/2 Dwarf. The locks being the key....nope got nothing there but the teeth, Erine, you hit the centre ring on that one. A metaphor indeed, all of the doors in Jzadirune are shaped like gears...all the doors have teeth."

Everyone: I can no long edit my post from before so feel free to look at the spoiler


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Looking over the list and then Looking at Broccan "The Slippery Eel is a tavern on Magma Avenue in the North West part of town. Bluecrater Academy is the large tower in the South West part of town. The Orphanage is just down the street from here near the lake and we are in the North East part of town. Not sure where the homes of these people are but I do not see a pattern by location."


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"I see. Beyond a curtain...if it's fitting with the theme...are there any 'curtains' of note? Or maybe a fabric shop? Are there any places that fit between the kidnapping locations?
"One thing is clear. The kidnappers have no limits on ages. Young and old, influential and nobodies, well-to-do and peasants, dwarves and humans...definitely not slavery. Nothing practical can be done like this, nothing that ends with the victims alive. Or eaten, for that matter. I don't like this."
I can't access the image where I am, unfortunately.


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12
KenderKin wrote:

The map of Cauldron

Not such a good map ;(
will look for a better one!

If someone else comes across one go ahead and link it in!

The Key is smaller but the map is better

Players Map of Cauldron

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy with a blank and vacant look in his eyes, "Well, are we going to the orphanage? Let's get on our way and start earning our rewards."


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Tucking the potion from Jenya into his pouch. "Thank you priestess I hope we will be able to return these unused" When the group is ready to go. He will get back on his cart for the trip to the orphanage.


Male Human Fighter/7

(Broccan will walk to the right side of the cart, even with Minniwick's seat.)


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Looking over at Broccan "It is a good thing you are doing. If you do not mind me saying though it is a bit of an odd group you have here. How be it you are all travelling together?"


Male Human Druid 3 / Wizard (Foresight School) 3 / Mystic Theurge 1

[b]"Iah got stranded on tha island offa pirate ship as a young lad. I found mah way inna woods as a druid an met Broccan here fer tutelage in ale an spectator o boxin matches, then got tah learn magic unner Allustan"[b]


Male Human Fighter/7

"Ts'as he says, Mast'r Zoo'inkle. I'm jus'an upjump'd miner n' tavern brawler, darin' to step ou'side 'is station. I travel with this lot 'cause we all wan'te be more'n we are." (chuckling) "An' o'course, 'cause they've no' told me to leave yet!"

(Turning a bit somber, and quiet)
"They're meh friends, Mast'r Zoo'inkle. Th' gods know why they s' name me, bu'time grateful for it."


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

The dwarf also expresses his appreciation for the generosity of the Church of Sarenrae, then walks along behind the cart.

"Per'aps th' first line 's th' first clue t' findin' th' 'old ye speak of, 'n th' curtain be where we look 'en we find th' answer t' th' first clue. 'opin' th' orphanage 'as a clue t' th' clue..."

He will work to keep an eye out for anyone showing unhealthy interest in the group as they walk, considering the previous night's encounter, using his darkvision to peer into the shadows, in particular.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Orphanage rests on the corner of Latern Street and Lava Avenue, its' charcoal colored stones held together with mold encrusted mortar. The windows on both stories are tightly shuttered. Unlit lanterns hang from each side of the oaken front door, mounted to which is a green copper knocker shaped like a smiling gargoyle's visage, its nostrils pierced by a copper ring......

Your knock at the door is answered by an elderly halfling female...

"Who goes there?"


Male Human Fighter/7

(Bending down, so as not to loom over her)

"Beg'n y'r pard'n mist'res. We've been sent by th' temple on Saran're t'help y'find th' child'ren."

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy wipes some dirt from his face with a handkerchief, coughs, turns his head to the side and spits on the floor. "Yep that's right, but pardon me mam, but let me introduce them that have accompanied us here. This here is Broccan, who first spoke for us. Then we 'ave Edrukk a fine upstanding dwarf, who I may say you can trust with your life. Sanstree here is a fine your man, whilst the young lady at the back with her pet goat, is Erine. I meslf am Canvy, ex-soldier who may be able to help in protecting your young uns and in returning them that was taken.

Oh, I forgets me self, there's Minniethingy, what was your name again? Anyways, Jenya from the temple said you'd might like some help, so if we can be of assistance, like Broccan says, we'd have a go at getting the children back from kidnappers, slavers and such.

If it'd be helpful, perhaps we could come in, rather than discuss this on your doorstep?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The lady looks more than a little distressed by Canvy especially.

her voice is a little shaky..

"What token or proof have you tha yous comes from tha temple?"


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

"Th' priestess Jenya gave us each one o' these t' aid us 'n 'r quest t' 'elp ye find th' children."

He shows her the potion vial with the church's symbol.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Very well then I ave tah say tha people keep comin tah tha one place the children are not to look fer them, tha town guard was here an took statements from tha staff an a couple of half-elves werkin fer tha lord mayor hisself came by"

She shows you into the orphanage.

"How can I help yah?"


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

Taking off his spider cap before he speaks, "Ma'am my name is Minniwick Zookwinkle and we were wondering if you could give us any details the kidnappings. Like when they were last seen and where? Were there any witnesses? Odd noises or did anyone see anything? Perhaps we could speak to some of the children's friends? Twisting the cap in his hands without thinking about it, "Or if you have a painting of the children or could provide us with a good description of them and their clothes. I know this must be very traumatic for you and rest assured that we will do all in our power to make sure they are returned unharmed." Putting the hat back on his head he noticed that he has mangled it beyond repair and in a low voice, "time for a new hat anyway". He will look around for a donation box and at some point will put 5 gold in it.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Fortunately I have had a chance tah practice this information the other staff here is Jaromir Copperbeard tha gardner a 99 year old dwarf; Neva Fanister our nurse a 31 year old human; Temar Flagonstern our cook 48 year old human, Willow Atherfell our teacher a 54 year old half-elf female, and then there is Patch our janitor a 23 year old male half-orc. They have all been here many years Patch the longest he came as a 1 year old, he suffered abuse so bad it cost his left eye, an he has always worn tha patch."

Perception
DC 20

Spoiler:

The orphanage has good locks DC 30 built into both the back and front doors, both built to take the same key, and likely crafted at the same time....


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Had to try, anyway.

"Did th' others see anythin', ma'am?"

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy listens to the woman speak and smiles sympathetically at the story of Patch.

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human Fighter/7

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"Th' doorsn'locks look right sturdy, mis'tres. Were th'doors still lock'd when they went miss'n?"


Male Dwarven Cleric 6 of Gorum (Domains Strength, War); 64/66 hp

"Aye, ye 'r right, lad. 'ose 'r right sturdy-lookin' -- too bad th' lass dinnae choose t' join us, Ah think she knew more 'bout such things. Mebbe 'ey 'r not 's good 's 'ey look?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Close examination of the locks reveals them to be good locks, and built into both the back and front doors the locks also appear to be identical...

"I must say they are good locks, the only key is this one I keeps around my neck. I also know I lock up each and every night the front before supper an the back after patch takes out the trash"

"I knows yous thinkin I will lose tha key but that has never happened an if it was to I would go tho Keygan Ghelve who made them locks to get a nother one an hes best to do it for free cuz it cost a pretty coin to get them in the first place"

"One of our boys Andro had a bad dream that night
....Evil gnome with crooked teeth and a tattered cloak trying to snatch his breath or some such if you want to talk to him."


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"The locks are the key..." Erine murmurs. "How familiar is this Ghelve with your locks?"


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12

"As a craftsman myself I would say if he made the locks he is very familiar with them. ....Evil gnome, I am not sure I am the best person to try and speak with young Andro."


Male Human Druid 3 / Wizard (Foresight School) 3 / Mystic Theurge 1
Erine Wintyle wrote:
"The locks are the key..." Erine murmurs. "How familiar is this Ghelve with your locks?"

"Sounds like he could maka key even if she lost tha one she has!"

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

"Well if you're not the best person, then I just expect a goodly dwarf like Edrukk would fit the bill, or I can go speak to him miself." say Canvy to no-one in particular, but responding to Minniewick's thoughts. Continuing, to plough his own merry way in this, Canvy suggests, "you know, could anyone in here be opening the door or some other entrance to let people in, rather than people outside geting in by their own devices. If not, we'll go speak to that locksmith. You never know, he might have made a key for someone else."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The locks require the key from both the inside and the outside.


Male Human Druid 3 / Wizard (Foresight School) 3 / Mystic Theurge 1

"Could yah have left tha key inna lock tha night?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Heavens no it is hung around my neck, but the necklace has to be unfastened to be taken off, I can not slip it o'er my head"


Male Human Fighter/7

"Is there ann'one in'eh house skilled at magic, mis'tres? Maybe iss not sneakiness we're lookin' for."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Skilled in magic? nay sir tha employees even our nurse has no magical abilities."

[b]"An everyone has been here for many years, I trust them to a man!"

She seems ready to put you out and get on with her day


M Gnome Alchemist/ 6/ Init +0/ HP 54/54 // AC: 13/T:11/FF:13 - Percep: +13// F +6/R +5/W +4 /CMB +1 - CMD 11/ Speed 20/ Bombs 6/12
KenderKin wrote:
The locks require the key from both the inside and the outside.

"How does that work?"


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)
Sanstree wrote:
Erine Wintyle wrote:
"The locks are the key..." Erine murmurs. "How familiar is this Ghelve with your locks?"
"Sounds like he could maka key even if she lost tha one she has!"

Erine rolls her eyes. "Yes, obviously. I'm wondering whether he would need these locks to make keys for them, or if he has some sort of blueprint."

251 to 300 of 5,466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.