Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


PF Shackled City SCAP

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Shackled City Adventure Path


2,901 to 2,950 of 5,608 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
What does Erine know about were-baboons?

Erine pulls out a white pearl. It flashes, and goes black.
Recovering Summon Monster II.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan looks to where the bandit pointed.

"In 'ere eh? Les' go 'ave a l'il chat wi' th' ol' banana chewer."

Broccan moves toward the kitchen door, sword drawn and ready.

"Shall we intr'duce 'rselves t' th' bi' gape?"

He looks to his companions for the go ahead.

"Roll for initiative, Monkey-boy!" -Bob, from Knights of the Dinner Table


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"Wait, Broccan. We need to be ready. And we need to tie up loose ends." Erine stands up. "Kss, avvrkt."
The area next to her starts to slow.
Six seconds later, the fiendish dog from earlier stands beside Erine. Erine points to the prisoner. "Cull."
The dog lunges.
Casting Summon Monster I.
Attacking the prisoner: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Rounds of spell remaining: 3/4.
Tick.

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Looking at the map of the Lucky Monkey, its much bigger than I imagined. I think we've only been in area 1 so far, so I suggest we either sweep round, left or right. I'd suggest left, after we've checked behind the bar....So umm...not sure if we've found the kitchen yet?

For once Canvy feels in a strange position, agreeing with Erine. "Yes we must make sure our way of retreat is clear, in case of surprises. It's what all my Captains told me about strategy."

So I suggest we check 2,3,4 in that order then 7. Then round to 22.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Oh, and note that whether or not the man is flat-footed, he takes a -4 to his AC for being prone.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk is with Broccan, unaware of Erine and Canvy's moment of common thought. I'm sure the Spiritual Weapon will expire before it's needed again, but he will let it persist until it does (the ghostly greatsword will simply hover next to him as he moves).


Bump.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Investigating 2, 3, and 4 these are private booths and apparently an alleybasher and hillfolk are currently having a romantic interlude....


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

So assuming Erine is able to kill the prisoner without trouble, Erine will then use her pearls to recover the two Summon Monsters and then join Edrukk.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Man and woman are currently stripped down and getting busy, they are wearing only a red sash tied on their right arms.

They continue to do the deed......

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy enters smiling, as the two are in an act that mother would approve of "I really don't want to disturb you but, it seems the inn has closed, maybe you'd like to continue outside." He then raises his falchion threateningly NOW! SCRAM!

Intimidate 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine stands by. "We really shouldn't be letting them go. They'll just go and tell their mistress how it went."
Intimidate (aiding): 1d20 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 1 - 4 = -2
Unfortunately, her small size--and the farm goat at her side--make the gnome rather ignorable.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The man finishes right as Canvy speaks.

He withdraws and pulls up his pants, looking a bit red in the face.....

The woman lies sprawled across the table legs up!

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy points to the exit, for the man to go. "Hmmm...you can stay where you are." he announces to the woman. However his ardor is quickly diminished by his armor. His hands fumble around the catches and buckles. His faces grows red with frustration until he bursts out, "Damn, this is no damn good. Go now with your life before vent my growing passion with blood."

so close to having his wicked way.....oh well...

Now with his blood and emotions flowing high he watches the woman flee the Inn, as she puts her clothes on as she leaves. Canvy proceeds to the other snug, his falchion waving ready to strike anything that moves.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan looks into the large dining area on the left of the map. If he sees, no one, he moves down the hallway checking the rooms quickly as he goes(areas 23, 25, 26, and 27).

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18(no looking carefully, just scanning for people and/or movement)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Broccan begins a room to room sweep finding

23 is a storage room, 24 a preparation room, 25 a meeting room,

the door to 26 is completely battered down...
.....Five large iron safes sit against the opposite wall – each of them hanging open and empty. A desk against the wall to the south lies on its side, its front smashed in and its mundane contents strewn about the place.

Area 27 is the kitchen!

This large room was obviously the roadhouse’s kitchen. The large metal tables for food preparation have all been pushed against the walls, leaving the fire pit in the center of the room isolated. Impressive stacks of coins, paintings, silverware, bottles of wine, and other costly-looking treasures lie near the fire pit in organized piles.

A strange-looking hairy humanoid creature is counting moneyat a table and mocking the severed head of an older gentlemen that sits on the table as well, three baboons are also in this room.


Male Human Fighter/7

Assuming he's surprised.

Broccan rushes into the room, sword drawn and slashes at the nearest opponent, preferably the apeman at the table.

Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

TWO ones?! Sigh.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk casts Bull's Strength on Broccan (following him into the room to transfer the spell, if necessary). One way or the other, Edrukk will end his move as close to Broccan's position as he can manage.


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Erine waves her rod (using the second charge). "Berun!"
The elemental reappears behind the creature, and takes a swing.
Casting Summon Monster II, quickened, and trying to get a flank.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25, +2 if flank is possible.
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Dammit Erine had to update my map as soon as I made it! ; )

Battle map 1


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Not to nitpick, but the elemental was placed with the aim of a flank, so it'd probably be across the monster from Broccan.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

You mean between the 2 baboons?


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Yes, thanks. :)

Grand Lodge

On his turn enter the room staying behind the fighters. Target Tongueeater and exclude the PC's Incoming! ranged touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 = 9 Main target on fire (1d6) until extinguished (FRA+Ref save). Splash 10' radius 6 pts Ref DC 16 for 1/2


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Where does Canvy want to be?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

OK is this map better?


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Looks alright to me.


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

I'm fine with it.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Initiative
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Beat that!


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Init: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

You have won Initative!

Please post your round 1 actions!


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Berun swings again at its target.
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
2/4 rounds used.

Erine's eyes glow. She whispers a spell, and gestures as if holding something. On the table, the severed head lifts up, and floats over to Tongue Eater.


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan slashes at Tongue Eater.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 29

Confirm crit: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 = 19

Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10

?Extra Damage?: 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8
Broccan Dunchad wrote:

Broccan slashes at Tongue Eater.

Attack: 1d20+8+2

Confirm crit: 1d20+8+2

Damage: 1d8+5+2

?Extra Damage?: 1d8+5+2

Don't forget +2 to hit and damage from Bull's Strength!

Edrukk likewise attacks the leader.

Greatsword 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10


Male Human Fighter/7
Edrukk Thorvirgun wrote:

Don't forget +2 to hit and damage from Bull's Strength!

That's what the +2 is on the end of each roll formula. Trust me, after the double "1"s last round, I'm looking for all the help I can get! LOL


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Also, don't forget the flanking bonus from the earth elemental.
So much for rubber swords! XD

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

Canvy entering the room, utters a prayer sending a fog of purple tendrils into the mind of the baboon next to Broccan.

Casts Lesser Confussion, DC=13 will save to negate.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Erine's quickened elemental slams into Tongue-eater, making him choke on a peice of meat that he spits out.

Broccan attampts to hit the were-baboon, missing once but then conntecting with a solid blow!

Minniwick bombs the baboon hitting him and causing more problems...
Reflex save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Edrukk goes for tongue-eater, but his sword skitters off the finely crafted studded leather armor.

Canvy and the baboon face each other, both apparently looking confused....how does a confused baboon look?

Tongue-eater attacks Broccan!
longsword
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
for 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

And also attempts to bite Broc!
Bite
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
for 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

The second baboon was apparently beneath the first one and does nothing.

You are up!


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Edrukk uses his battle rage domain power to give Broccan +2 to damage for this round.


Male Human Fighter/7

Attack:1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 18

Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 17


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Berun's Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage; 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Erine puts away the Quickening rod, and draws her wand of healing.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

I am trying googledocs Link

I have not been able to download pictures so everything is named...


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8
KenderKin wrote:

I am trying googledocs Link

I have not been able to download pictures so everything is named...

Named is fine with me. It appears that I can edit the spreadsheet. I guess you just made it wide open to anyone that has the link - I did not need to log in to access the file.

Qadira

Male Human Desk Monkey 2/ Logistics Guru 3/ Over-educated 2/Gamer 6

Hey folks,

So I was idly wandering through your PbP looking at your combat and ended up looking at the map to see how other groups are doing combat...nothing too sinister.

However, through a series of random clicks I ended up on your map and accidentally fiddled with it. (I believe I replicated a baboon by accident.) Rather than try to screw with it more I got the hell out of dodge but wanted to stop by and tell you guys because I am sure docs:

A. logged me changing your sheet.

and

B. I wanted to make sure you could change it back.

Major epic whoops. *eeek*

Sorry.

EDIT: Actually I just fixed it. Regardless, sorry for any confusion.

EDIT: Additonally: since I posted this I am now listed as a player. If you would be so kind to kick me off the player list that would be ideal. Sorry for all the chaos!


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

Whew, crisis averted!

Andoran

Male Human died / reincarnated Half Orc Cleric/5 Fighter/1 HP: 36/55 AC17/T10/FF17 Conditions:

I seemed to move closer to BBEG, on the map. I was away from him on the last map I saw. I'm fine as this round I would move there, but shouldn't get the AoO for drawing weapon.

Taking his falchion out as Canvy moves towards the nasty looking critter, he tries to strike the were baboon.

Falchion attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Falchion damage2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Canvy attempts to hit something, but misses horribly.

The Baboons recover a bit and fling feces at Minniwick and Erine!

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 touch attack Minniwick

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 touch attack Erine

If hit DC 14 fortitude save

Spoiler:
sickened for 1d4 rounds

Tongue-eater attacks!
longsword
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
for 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

And also attempts to bite!
Bite
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
for 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

You are up!


Female Gnome Witch 6 (Ward currently on Nobody, Hero Points: 1, Hit Points: 50/54)

"Sh**!" Erine shouts.
Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
She sways, and Goat moves to keep her from falling over.
"I'm going to throw up....kill that thing, Berun!"
Elemental's attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


Male Human Fighter/7

Broccan slashes at Tongue Eater again.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 15

Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 16


Male Dwarven Warpriest 7; 77/77 hp; F7 R4 W8

Erdrukk takes a shot at the lycanthrope.

Greatsword 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5) + 3 = 9

2,901 to 2,950 of 5,608 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF Shackled City SCAP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.